brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9601-9650 of 116057

hace más de un año brattynemz said…
Hannah you are funny. :D
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
hahah... did you see twilight yet?
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
I haven't and i don't if i am gonna too but i have been told to see the Notebook
Yes I have seen it and I didn't like it at all.
^ you haven't seen the notebook! wow thats a Must See! it's amazing Terra!
Terra you should see The Notebook it is a great movie I cry every single time I see it. lol
Ok i will that exactly what some of my other friends said.
yeah it was bad! not like twilight at all! omg i went w/ my sister again and shes tried to read the book like 20 times so we go and at the end im like barfing cause it was so bad.. she turns to me and is like " THAT WAs amazing" i was like "wtf" so she goes home and trys to finish the book but she can't cause she hates the book but loves the movie! shes insane!
It's one of my all time faves, if you've seen my profile. :]
you know i was the same way with Lord of the rings and harry potter but i know some people who really loved it i think if you haven't read the book it probaly would not be as disappointing.
lol Hannah, my friends who haven't read the book loved the movie. After I saw the movie, I went to the Twilight spot to rant about the movie and I can't believe 90% of the fans there loved it. lol
see ive tried to read harry potter like 100 times but i get half way through and get bored..lol.. i hate the movies though! idk why but it just bores me..lol..
right! i feel like such a true twilight fan for actually remembering the book! but i wasn't suprised i was actually expecting it to be worse than it was..
Well you said it was ok/lame, and I expected it would be like an average movie. I didn't expect that it was worse. I was ranting all the time, my BF probably didn't enjoy watching it because of me. LMAO
Harry potter books are so hard to read but then again i am not a book person.
HP books have small fonts, the words are highfalutin(if that's how it's spelled, lol) and it's like 1M pages. Def boring. lol
i was talking the whole movie!!!!!!!!! and Nem i haven't even been on the twilight spot since i saw the movie(last week at this time:[) but anyways i know when i go on there im gonna rant and then get attacked! omg did you see Rob on the Tyra banks show??

btw love the bl icons Nem,, and i think we all need to start rating janni' stuff more(idk if you do or don't already) shes trying really hard to get her fanatic:]
ikr! thank you everytime i say that to someone their like " do you have some issues?"
Yeah that's one thing but the people on the Twilight spot are really nice, they didn't attack me at all. :) and not yet, I think it's airing later tonight I'm gonna go watch it.

I do rate her stuff, I've been rating more stuff lately, being the medal advocate that I am. :D and thank you, I found those in LJ. :)
i did and i actually took one of her icons to use on thf which is pretty good and funny
cool:] yeah i rate EVERYTHING that goes on this spot so if you post something i'll def rate it. i normally rate all vids from the whole week(like 300) all icons, fan arts, imgaes etc, articles, answer picks.. i do that all like once a week.. lol.. i get so happy when i have like 30 picks to answer it makes me so happy idk why but im like yah sooooooooo many picks.. im totally ranting about everything today..lol
I always rate things i mean it takes a lot of work with the images and videos the least you could do is rate it.
^^ ikr!:] hey Nem when can we start the name and face game soon?
Yeah I have uploaded your images and I will post them later tonight, when more people are on. :)
okay ill have to do it tomorrow morning cause it's already like 11:15pm here but will you take my image down when it's done cause i don't really want my photo up on this site!
Of course I will delete the forum thread afterwards. :)
okay!! good.. im soooooo cold!!!!!!!!!!

still spying? ohh how rude
How did you know?
know what?
The spies?
because she is psychic
Hannah are you some kind of a psychic??? lol. Then tell me what they're doing. LMAO
oh i think she is how else would she know we have spies.
hahha im quite confused! but yes i can read minds too!(im like Edward Hehehe**)
you are a mind reader that is awesome lets see can you read mine
ohh and im psychic! don't tell anyone that one is a secret! but i have so be seeing the persons face to know what is going to happen!
Terra it works the best when im am close to them! i need to meet them to actually read their mind and know how it works...than i can read it from really far away!
lol can you read my mind, then? :D
i gotta you and i was being sarcastic if you couldn't tell
hahahaha...um Nem yours is really fuzzy im not 100% sure but your thinking about twilight
Hannah you are so stealing Edward's lines! LMAO I miss my Edward, the movie totally ruined him!
that is probaly accurate for Nem
lol Hannah you are good. :D
yeah see i can read minds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
oh you totally can you should go into a mind reading business
Dang I thought my mind's on AM!
hahah such a good idea Terra!!!!!! you wish Nem you On FM like everyone else!
it is a good idea and then we can maybe change some peoples minds if you know what i mean
Terra she really should! I guess you know who is the first one on the list. :D
Oh yeah i think we all know who it is and if he wont corporate i will just sit on him until he does.