Brooke and Julian New icon/banner!

bl0ndy posted on Nov 25, 2008 at 08:08AM
Hey,so I think that we need a new icon and banner,so if you made one I'll be greatfull ;)

Brooke and Julian 19 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año yourartmatters said…
Hey did u make this spot??? I LOVE IT!!!!
xxxxxxx
hace más de un año bl0ndy said…
Yesss.thank you ;)
hace más de un año oth-brucas4ever said…
i like the new banner and icons :)
hace más de un año mcewen_girl said…
I like the banner and the icon is cute but there are ones in the images spot, cuter!
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
big smile
Hey Bee I'm liking the banner but I think we can do better with the coloring to match the current icon and Julian's head is cut off twice, hehe.
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
Bee i can do the banner and icon if you want me to
hace más de un año othobsessed92 said…
Yeah we should really get a new icon and banner! Either you can make it dermer4ever or we could do this like they're doing it on the alex/izzie and naley spot, have everyone contribute and then pick the finalist!
hace más de un año LauraRocks said…
are we going to add them to here then make a pick or is just one person going to make one and that will be it?
Yes
wait which one?
heart
If anyone wants to make a banner and icon I'd be glad to send it to me or upload it on the Fanart and I'll make a pick and change them
alright i'll add some here they wont be very good but oh well then you can make picks! with other peoples too!
 alright i'll add some here they wont be very good but oh well then tu can make picks! with other peo
heres another one
 heres another one
this ones not any good but oh well
 this ones not any good but oh well
and another
 and another
one last one for now
 one last one for now
i am in the process of making one...it doesnt have a certain theme just a bunch of pictures for the course of their relationship! I'll have it up tomorrow!
Here's the banner i was working on....not the best thing in the world...but I hope you like it anyways!
 Here's the banner i was working on....not the best thing in the world...but I hope tu like it anyway
Ok guys..vote on the pick :P