anime bleach Zanpakuto types...what do tu prefer?...

kimoy4321 posted on Nov 07, 2010 at 11:06AM
what type of zanpakuto do you prefer to have and why?..
last edited on Nov 07, 2010 at 11:09AM

anime bleach 24 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año kimoy4321 said…
smile
mine would be kido type... it's nearly unpredictable or hard for the opponent to dodge/nullify an attack/ablities from kido type zanpakutos.
hace más de un año whiteflame55 said…
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of flashy abilities, and I like abilities that take some well-timed usage to make work well. Perhaps my favorite blade and character that I've created is based off of that idea. What I really appreciated from the earlier days of the show is just how much tactics mattered, especially in the Soul Society arc. A tactical blade, therefore, is what I most prefer.
hace más de un año wolfmaster3000 said…
well Given my persnailty and how I act a blade that's good for me is something unperdictable not so flashy but powerful at the same time so I would be a Meele type / Elemental fire type mix with that i'd rape ;)
hace más de un año jstar18 said…
Well, flashy blades are nice in an anime when you see all the bright colors and explosions but I love indirect blades! Blades like the ones Shinji, Kyoraku and Tousen have. The kind of abilities that forces your opponent to play by your rules. Those are the best in my opinion.
last edited hace más de un año
smile
hey whiteflame...could you tell me where to see ur fave zanpakuto?...i'd lyk to read it...
Well, I have favorites other people have made and favorites among what I have made, which would you like to see?
hace más de un año CanisDirus212 said…
Smart, a zanpakuto that can take down your enemy in a way they couldnt imagine.
smile
@ whiteflame55

1 fave from others have made and 1 from yours...
Let's see...
For my blade, I'd have to say it's the one I made for Renee Chevalier, Shouma. As it is right now, it's not my favorite (one of my newer blades is better, I think), but there's an update coming after the next post in Bleach: The Fallout that will make her my best.
As for other people, Steven Barachi's blade Ueza-Zenbu (made by jstar18) is probably my favorite, though that's likely to change due to the influx of new blades.
Both blades are posted in Bleach: Fallout Characters forum, in case anyone's interested.
hace más de un año wolfmaster3000 said…
Flame i'm hurt :P JK Jstar is awesome at makeing blade's
hace más de un año jstar18 said…
smile
Heh, thanks for the love guys!
smile
here is mine...

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]

Runa ( Luna )

[release command]

Suraisu , Runa ( Slice , Luna )

[bankai name] -

Ketsueki Runa ( Blood-Luna )

=description -

- Runa's sealed form resembles a typical Wakizashi with a rectangular guard, a black handle and a blood-red sheath. When in its shikai state, Runa extends into a double-edged sword with the same length and width of a katana but the crossguard is missing.

[shikai abilities] -

Shi no tokkō ( Death Slayer )

Runa gathers large amount of spiritual energy in the blade and every time the wielder slashes down opponents the spiritual energy overflows from the tip that forms into a large blade-like appearance that slices and explodes in contact. The blast then leaves a large crater on the ground and even destroy buildings in area of the blast..

Jigoku no kiba ( Hell fangs )

Runa can fire, by slashing or pointing , three large ( double the size of the wielder ) needle-like projectiles at its target. These needle-like projectiles are capable of causing large-scale damage and destruction. The destruction power of this ability can destroy several buildings and leave a large crater on the ground. These needle-like projectiles are formed in front of the wielder that is triggered by the wielder's slashes ( fired simultaneously ) or by pointing at his target ( fired at once ) and explode in contact.

[bankai abilities] -

= Ketsueki Runa retains its shikai shape but the blade is blood-red instead.

In its bankai state, Ketsueki Runa retains the use of her shikai abilities in the same manner but the power ( enough to destroy a large radius of a town ) and speed ( doubled ) are augmented. The wielder can control the path of the projectiles ( 5 seconds ) (blood-red in color ; dark-green in shikai).

The speed is enhanced : The released of the bankai augments automatically the speed ( doubled ) of the wielder. The wielder can fight at high-speed combat thus allowing him to create afterimages of himself to confuse opponents.

Enhanced strength : also doubled, with the same manner as the enhanced speed. The wielder can level buildings or mountains in just a single sway of his sword. He can also block and break attacks just like strong blade attacks and binding kido spells with his bare hands.

Enhanced spiritual energy : The wielder can sense spiritual energy blocks away from him even those who have low spiritual energy are sensed. The wielder's spiritual energy is so strong that it could do damage to humans just by being in the vicinity of his released bankai.

Even the wielder's bankai duration is enhanced as well because spiritual energy is compressed thus allowing the wielder to use the abilities at much longer duration.

hhmmmm..
hace más de un año ville123456 said…
I think that Melee is the best type Zanpakutō
hace más de un año DarkCruz360 said…
Well i would be able to control 3 diffirent zanpakutos and there names are:

Sword 1
Name: Luna
Type: Diamond Fire
Release command: Diezpierta - (wake up in spanish)
And it is a lager katana sword-power type Next is

Sword 2
Name: Lobo (wolf)
Type: Diamond energy
Release command: is also diezpierta
And this one is a scyth technic.

Finally sword 3

Name: Vampira (female vampire)
Type: Diamond fire
Release command: is and againg diezpierta
And it is a speed dual katana sword type.

All of my weaponds have diffent fighting styles, but 3 of them are diffent types like one is power, one is technique, and one is speed and all have BANKAI but it will take me some time to come up with a name in Bankai so yeah hope you like what i made
hace más de un año ShadowCodie1234 said…
mine would be a dual zanpakuto with one being a kido type and the other being a melee type to take advantage of any range of attack
hace más de un año AceDarkwolf17 said…
Mine would be an Illusion Type so I can mess with people's minds
hace más de un año DarkCruz360 said…
zzz
Ehh strong enough
hace más de un año Kevy1 said…
smile
Flashy Zanpakutos are my favourite because of the attention that it commands.
hace más de un año NitroStorm99 said…
smirk
A Kido/wind type.
hace más de un año blackpanther666 said…
I'd have to agree with Whiteflame on this one, but also, in saying that, I do appreciate elemental blades, like Old Man Yama and Captain Hitsugaya. However, I like an elemental blade that is tactically well-done and has versatile moves.
hace más de un año Konstantinos702 said…
My favourite type would have to be kido types, you get some really cool zanpakutos for example wabisuke and tobiume. Does anyone know what type senbonzakura falls under?
hace más de un año blackpanther666 said…
Senbonzakura would be counted as physical, since it is just cherry blossoms, which are actually tiny swords, all cutting at the same time.
hace más de un año wantadog said…
mischievous
My favorite type is the type that is directly dependent on the shinigami's skill. A zanpakuto that makes the user rely on his skill with the blade and his mind rather than one that does all the work just by pointing.
hace más de un año bleachwarriors said…
big smile
I like power ones, like Zangetsu, Zabimaru, and Senbonzakura. They make for really interesting fight scenes.