anime bleach Who Has The Best Bankai?

perfectinsanity posted on Apr 27, 2012 at 06:33PM
a battle between anyone whos achived bankai

anime bleach 8 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año perfectinsanity said…
i nomanate byakuya bankai.
 i nomanate byakuya bankai.
hace más de un año blackpanther666 said…
This is pretty vague... There is no BEST Bankai. If you recall what Shunsui says to that same question when Starrk asks him, he says: 'I think they're all pretty powerful.'
hace más de un año whiteflame55 said…
I'm confused myself. Are you just referring to currently known bankais? And how are we to compare them?
hace más de un año silverexorcist said…
That would also depend heavily on what aspect you prefer. Byakuya's bankai is great as a mid/long range technique that overwhelms your opponent, but its been shown that it has a big disadvantage against close combat fighters who are daring enough to enter his 'safe zone'. Personally, I like Soi Fon's bankai. It is, in every way, contrary to her shikai and her personality, and is presumed to be completely OP in offensive power. But the reason I like it is because of how freaking epic it looks, especially in her regei's fight against Komamura. XD
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año blackpanther666 said…
If this is simply going to come down to opinion, then I'll say that I like Toshiro's Bankai, as well as Mayuri's Bankai.
hace más de un año KEISUKE_URAHARA said…
hmmm
that will b byakuya..........he is have beautifull and deadly bankai.............
but the best shikai state zapakto is shuhei hisagi's his command is also hot."REAP KAZESHINI"
hace más de un año unohana said…
hmmm either ichigo or toshiro
hace más de un año perfectinsanity said…
meh
sad thing is i dont remember possting this lol