Believix in tu Winx Roleplay!

CyD12 posted on Nov 25, 2010 at 10:49PM
hey people out there!! Well I made a roleplay in the OCs spot and it was pretty cool to make it so I thought "Why not make one here?"

Well if you want to join my roleplay please give me this info I need to meet your fairy before acepting her in the roleplay:

Name:
Home-planet:
Level of magic:
Bio:
Parents:
Siblings: (if they have powers plz tell and if they study in redfountain or alfea or cloud tower)
Something extra?
Picture: (I NEED a picture. I wont let ppl in if they dont have a picture)

here is mine:

Name: Teresa Mclean "Resa" for short
Power: Time
Home-planet: Dagobah
Level of magic: Enchantix
Likes: read, write, learn new stuff, use her powers, be with friends.
Deslikes: mean people, dont have a good book to read, be bored, dont being able to use her powers.

Bio: When Resa was 15 she didnt had any power. One night she was alone in her house working into a project of time. She had created a machine. A thunder storm started and one lighting fall near her house and made a conection with the machine. the conection opened a portal and Resa accidently get inside it. She arrived in a strange dimension. She stayed in that dimension fro 2 years. There she learned all she could about time and thats how she found her powers. with her new powers she created another portal that took her back home. When she arrived she noticed that there only passed 2 minutes instead of 2 years. And since that day she use her powers.

Parents: Chris (father) Claire (mother)
Siblings: Patrick (20) Dana (19) Fredderick (17,tiwn, older for a few minutes. Studies in red fountain) Santiago (4)

Something extra? She can time travel to any year, future or past. She can also stop the time. She is able to see visions of what will happen or what happened but it wastes a lot of her energy.

please join! it will be lots of fun! =)
 hola people out there!! Well I made a roleplay in the OCs spot and it was pretty cool to make it so I
last edited on Dec 10, 2010 at 12:52AM

Believix in tu 26 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año CyD12 said…
wink
if you dont have a picture I can make you one with no problem!
just tell me what she looks like! ;)
hace más de un año TDWC_lover said…
Cool another roleplay! here is my character:

Name: Melisa Rodriguez "Mel" 4 short
Power: plants and music
Home-planet: Linphea but now lives in Melody
Likes: listen to music, plant flowers, be with friends, practice magic.
Deslikes: mean people, bad tastes at music, people that kills plants, homework.

Bio: Mel was born in Linphea but when she was 10 years old she moved to Melody. She has powers of music and plants, just like her mother. She looks nice and she is nice but when you get her mad you dont want to be near her. She is peaceful and funny. Her mood changes easily but she is a really good friend, someone you can trust in. Her brother and sister are always traveling so she lives alone with her parents.

Parents: Mario (father) Monica (mother)
Siblings: Mario André (18, always traveling) Lucia (18, always traveling too)

Something extra? She is always changing the style of her hair, like color and that stuff. I inspired in myself to make her! lol she is like me but before change my style...before my parents divorced. oh and I changed that her siblings are always traveling!
So if you have any doubts of her...she is just like me as I was before
Picture:
last edited hace más de un año
 Cool another roleplay! here is my character: Name: Melisa Rodriguez "Mel" 4 short Age: 17 Power:
wink
Cool! lol she is like you! (by the way, you changed your hair again? lol! I should expect it...=))

You are soooo in! ;)
hace más de un año Winxlove said…
CyD12,please save me a spot,I'm kinda busy right now,I have to go in a wedding of a cousin of mine.It will be very nice of you if you realise that. :D
wink
sure winxlove! I will save you a spot ;)
hace más de un año 30degrees said…
Name: Brianna
Power: Fire & Air
Home-planet: Arakna
Likes: be with friends, read, practice magic, listen to music, make fire-shows
Deslikes: mean ppl, be bored, work as a maid, her past...

Bio: She was born in a loving family. When she was 10 years old a horrible fever invaded her home-planet. There was not cure yet and a lot of people died including Briannas younger sister and her mother. She stayed alone with her father who showed her all he knew about responsability, self-control, and trust. He also tought her how to deffend herself.
They didnt had so many money, the farm of her mother was what gave them the money. Her mother sold healing herbs and that stuff, she was also a physician but with her dead they couldnt earn so many money so Brianna started to work as a maid in the castle of her home-planet. In the weekends she used to go to the plaza in front of the castle and make fire shows. She learned very well how to control the fire and people in the plaza called her the fire-dancer! All the money she earned was for her father to keep up the house and get food every day. One day she heard about Alfea and her father sent her there. Her father started to work in the castle too so he started to earn money.

Parents: Michael (father) Edith (mother, she died) Lucinda (step-mother)
Siblings: Andrea (younger sister, she died) Jacopo (8,step-brother) Andre (18, step-brother)
Something extra? Her father maried again. Her Step-mother had 2 sons, Andre and Jacopo. She never liked her Step-mother she always treated her as a maid and Jacopo wasnt nice either. He was just 8 years old but he treated her as a servant and cried every time he didnt got what he wanted. The only nice person who came was Andre. He is 1 year older than her and he studies in Red fountain. He always treated her really friendly and they used to do looong walks in horses. They were really conected and he is like if he has been her brother for her whole life.
 Name: Brianna Age: 17 Power: fuego & Air Home-planet: Arakna status: Normal girl Level of magic:
wink
amazing! I love your character! you are in
hace más de un año lovebaltor said…
sunny
Yay! Another role play! :D He he!

Name: Diana Snape
Power: Dark Arts and Space
Home Planet: Earth
Level of Magic: Enchantix
Likes: To read, write, sing, listen to music and hang out with friends and family.
Dislikes: People that make fun of her, or any of her friends and family.

Bio: Diana was born to a loving family. Her father was a wizard, and her mother, a witch. When she was about 3, she started showing signs of being an early witch: She could make things move without touching them, make animals do things she wanted without training them and so on. When she was 11, she received a letter, saying that she was accepted into 'Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry'. She went through Hogwarts, excelling in all the classes. (Just like her father) She graduated at 17, and then stayed to become an apprentice for her father. She wanted to be a Dark Arts teacher, so, she stayed with her father to study. When she was 17, she descovered that she had new powers she had never seen, or used before. It was a difficult few weeks, due to that Diana couldn't control the outbursts of power, and that her sister was just being born. The outbursts soon stopped, and Diana now had a little sister: Miele. She couldn't rejoice long though. She soon received a letter saying that she had been excepted at Alfea: School for fairies. She left her small family, and began new studies, at a new school.

Parents: Aurora (32) & Severus (36) [No judging! ; P]
Siblings: Miele (Now 5)
Something else?: When Diana first arrived at Alfea, people took her mother being a witch the wrong way. She was bullied, and made fun of constantly. She was getting on her last ounce of patience, that she would curse everyone into oblivion. She knew that she would be expelled, but, she couldn't take it anymore. She cursed a girl that started making fun of her, and she recieved a months detention. She didn't make any friends after that. She didn't want any friends: She enjoyed being a lone. It gave her time to think, and listen to Madonna music.
Pic: (She was in Ravenclaw. That's why there is a 'R' on her shirt if you were wondering =P)

(I love your pic of Resa Nadia!)
 Yay! Another role play! :D He he! Name: Diana Snape Age: 19 Power: Dark Arts and el espacio inicial Planet:
hace más de un año 30degrees said…
wow! amazing character Aurie! =)
big smile
yay! Lovebaltor! =)
hehe you are in!
hace más de un año lovebaltor said…
sunny
Thanks Nadia! <3
Oh and thanks Ashley! Brianna is really cute too! ♥
hace más de un año winxlove2 said…
Name: Cindy
Power: hell,heaven,invisibility
Home-planet: earth
Level of magic: Strangenix
Deslikes: girly stuffs
Bio: she was a normal girl till she found out her powers.she used them in school.till one day one guy raped her.then she gain her hell powers.she met another fairys calld glamix girls.she had meny adventures whit them but later she left them(sorry I had to make somthing)in one adventure she found out her invisibility power.
Parents: good,nice,eeeeeeeasy to piss off,DON'T KISS HER BOYFRIEND IF YOU WILL YOU ARE DEAD!!!!!XD
Siblings: twin sister(arella fairy of war and peace 1 year alfea)
Something extra?:nothing
Picture: I will add her strangenix later:P(saturday)
 Name: Cindy Age: 18 Power: hell,heaven,invisibility Home-planet: earth status:normal girl Level
smile
its ok! (about the Glamix thing) =)

You are soo in :)
hace más de un año WINXSUPERFAN said…
big smile
i wanna try again can i join?
Name:dakota manson
Power:dreams
Home-planet:andromeda
Level of magic:believix
Deslikes:wear dresses and skirts and lose
Bio: she lives on andromeda and wishes to b a great fairy she is learnin magic at her house and believe to go to the school alfea she has a cat named miniatura ('little' in english)she is the princess best friend and her crush is the prince
Parents: mom carina an dad calixto
Siblings:none
Something extra?
no
 i wanna try again can i join? Name:dakota manson Age:18 Power:dreams Home-planet:andromeda statu
big smile
of course you can join! =) you are always welcome!!
hace más de un año WINXSUPERFAN said…
smile
thx
wink
np! =)
hace más de un año Gretsel said…
hmmm
Can i join now??
hace más de un año winxlove2 said…
yes you can:)
heart
Here is mine!!!

Name:Shine
Power:hapiness
Home-planet:Linphea
Level of magic:enchantix
Likes:chat in the telephone,read comicks,be with friends,smile,see happy faces and eat fruits(specialy cherries)
Deslikes:incects,sad people,gossip and snakes
Bio:She is a normal girl who(because of her powers)wants to see everybody be happy.She always smile and she is also a very positive girl.Her parents give her the name ''Shine''because she always make people happy(with her powers or not)and she always smile
Parents:Markus(parent),Mona(mother)
Siblings: (if they have powers plz tell and if they study in redfountain or alfea or cloud tower)One brother (Nick) but he is only 8
Something extra?Sadness and negative energy make her weak
 Here is mine!!! Name:Shine Age:17 Power:hapiness Home-planet:Linphea status:normal girl Level of mag
cool! you are in =D
thanks Nadia;-)
hace más de un año Flora_Bloom said…
I'm so sorry about this,girls.........I haven't had time to make another OC,so for posts like these,I'm always using Silvia!All of you will get tired of this,but I can't help it.Besides,I tried to make another OC for the Roleplays but then I figured out that I got confused between both their feelings and family and characters.......So,please don't get mad at me for posting the same thing over and over again!
Name:Silvia
Power:Future.......
Home-planet: Belleza
Level of magic: Charmix(on to earning her enchantix)
Dislikes: Her past,her family....and her life
Bio:Her real family was an important one in Belleza and when they found out that she didn't have moulding powers(the only power that Bellezans had),they disowned her.Fortunately,two people took her in....and they died recently....just before she got into Alfea....
Parents:Unknown
Siblings: (if they have powers plz tell and if they study in redfountain or alfea or cloud tower)Unknown
Something extra?
She doesn't know where she gets her power from.She wears a ring in normal form(which transforms into her choker in winx form)that helps her view the future......
Sorry about posting the same picture over again,nadia!As soon as I make another,I'll edit the post,if you like!

I'm so sorry about this,girls.........I haven't had time to make another OC,so for posts like these,I
Lol dont worry about using the same OC Flora-Bloom! I have used my past OCs lots of times too! hehe

Well, you are obvioulsy in! =) hope you enjoy being here!!
hace más de un año Flora_Bloom said…
smile
Thanks,Nadia!I'm sure I'll love it here!(It'll certainly be less confusing!)