ser mujer In General, What U All Expect From Your Boyfriend?

doggee posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 04:18AM
hello! I'm a guy. i just wanna know what do you want from us.

ser mujer 10 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Ztela said…
heart
I've just move and hope to make tonsssssssssssssssssss of friends
hace más de un año sugarcane15 said…
angry
I want a guy who isn't a control freak and doesn't treat me like trash
hace más de un año CornChips said…
smile
Honesty, Trustworthiness, Love, Understanding from each other, not be clingy or entirely dependent on me. Or obsessed. that would be scary :/
hace más de un año Renarimae said…
I'd want a guy that's smart, brave, funny, honest, trustworthy, understanding, loving, and open-minded. And I also would like a guy that isn't clingy, possessive, a control freak, abusive, or a guy who's so dependent that'd I have to be like a mom.
hace más de un año sehdt said…
Its a long time since I had a man in my life but a man who I can trust who is understanding and accepting of me ie if the answer is no I mean it. Oh yes and if possible with brown eyes.
hace más de un año sunflowerchild said…
Well, I don't exactly expect anything in particular because I think my boyfriend is perfect the way he is, so I'll just tell you that. He's kind, he's honest, caring, trustworthy. My parents really kept me under a rock when I was growing up but he doesn't rush me through things I'm new to or don't understand, he's gentle. The only thing I want from him is that he be himself. He doesn't have to do anything special for me; I love him just the way he is. (Whoa, I kinda rambled there. Hope I answered the question in there somewhere lol)
hace más de un año Lauren_Mallory said…
Things I expect are intelligence, respect, a back bone (I like guys who will stand up for themselves and others), committed (I detest cheaters with a capital D!), caring, I also like guys that are not afraid to cry or show emotion. And they must not be like an Edward Cullen 2 or something like that.
hace más de un año lyric_solar said…
nice, kind, smart, devoted, honest and most importantly not afraid to be themselves.
hace más de un año magic_sunset said…
Love, respect, and honesty.
hace más de un año para-scence said…
To just be a friend.