batman The Dark Knight - What did tu think?

TheLostBrotha posted on Jul 18, 2008 at 03:45PM
So our favourite caped crusader is back! With a new arch-nemesis... The Joker.

Is it the best comic book film ever?

Does Heath Ledger deserve an Oscar?

batman 13 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año missmoria said…
Yes to both questions!
hace más de un año MoniBolis said…
YES i absolutly loved it!!!!
It's like the comic intense,complex, hard ,exciting I wanna see it again,but i probabilly wait because is very tired emotionally speking
hace más de un año rachell_32 said…
I thought it was really good! I think the Joker was the best part of the whole movie. He was so creepy, but I found him cool.. **Spoiler if you haven't seen it: I loved when he dressed up in the nurses costume. **

Heath Ledger was AMAZING. He played the Joker well. I'd love to see the Joker come back, but I don't know how I'll feel about replacing Heath.
hace más de un año fanfly said…
The great part is that all the hype about Heath's performance isn't just hype. He was absolutely mesmerizing and really deserves an oscar. The bad part is that no one else can play the joker ever again, because Heath now owns the role.
hace más de un año misanthrope86 said…
Saw it last night and was blown away! Best Batman movie ever, best comic book movie ever and definately one of my favourite movies now. Just awesome.

Heath Ledger totally deserves an Oscar, but I don't think they will give him one (due to the politics of it and all that kinda crap). But haven't seen a performance more deserving of on Oscar in a long time. He was phenomenal. And I agree fanfly: no one else can do The Joker again. But someone probably will try to.

And blown away (almost literally!) by the special effects! Very, very cool.
hace más de un año meelottie said…
saw it yesterday and the best film i've seen this year by far.
i found the jokers voice quite a bit creepy. i loved the pencil scene that was so good!
hace más de un año kathiria82 said…
The movie was so sick! Heath did an amazing job, every scene he was in was brilliant!
hace más de un año grahamb said…
wow, that was something else, the story, the way it was shot it was all round brilliance. i found myself mesmerised by the joker, although he's the bad guy and you're not supposed to like the bad guys, i thought he was the best part of the movie.

as to heath winning an oscar, he was great but i cant help but think would he be awarded it if he hadnt have passed away??
hace más de un año batmanluver24 said…
i thought the movie was amazazing and i saw it twice it was soo good !!!!! its like my fav movie now!!! heath ledger did a amazing performance and he shud soo deserve an oscar!!! he was like the whole movie! with out him the movie wouldent of been that great!!! and he was funny too!!
hace más de un año Batsuit said…
mischievous
1.No
2.Yes
 1.No 2.Yes
hace más de un año tforehand said…
smile
i thought that the storyline was a little corny but the acting by heath ledger and the special effects were outstanding.
hace más de un año bigjones said…
yes , of course
hace más de un año LilysLittleTwin said…
smile
I thought it was a very, very, VERY good film, though I wouldn't call it the BEST EVER, just in case there's something out there I'd like more. Also, it's pretty closely tied with Batman Begins.

I'd say so. The acting was superb, and the "psychotic killer of kittens" vibe was definitely there, as opposed to the 1960's Joker and others like him, who come off as more "HA! It's a very simple plot that's only funny to me! WHATCHA GON' DO NOW?!"

Though, I have to mention my indignant nerd-rage at the different possible backstories he mentioned, personally being a huge fan of the Red Hood story.