B1A4 Ultimate Bias..?

SHIN_4ever posted on Jan 09, 2013 at 05:05AM
Who's your bias, why, and what would you do if you met them in real life?

And... also, in the case that they happened to be going around your neighborhood without any schedule but they're lost? :3

B1A4 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Jeliame said…
heart
My bias is CNU <3 Because he has a great personality and his smile is gorgeous.
It's a bit weird that I'm not into his voice but I like him the most anyway because he always makes me smile(: If I met him in real life, I would probably try to say something to him in english/my bad korean about how he's one of my favourite idols.
I don't think the last thing would be possible since I live in the middle of nowhere in Finland:'D but of course I'd help them.
 My bias is CNU <3 Because he has a great personality and his smile is gorgeous. It's a bit weird th
hace más de un año Lisseth said…
kiss
Mine is definitely Baro!
I love him with all my heart and soul! He's my everything!
For me he is one of the most talented, adorable, cute, wonderful and extremely perfect people in this world! I just love everything about him! His personality, his looks, his voice...BARO IS PERFECTION!
He's so unique, funny and precious! He's one of a kind!

mmm If I met him in real life I would faint in front of him! *LOL! kidding*. I would try to tell him how much I admire him and how awesome he seems to me! I think I would finish saying... I love you, Baro!!!
And he would probably get scared. Oh! I hope no! XD *fangirl daydreamin'* LOL!

Oh! And if that situation you said happens then of course I would help my oppas!!!!
(。◕‿‿◕。)
 [b]Mine is definitely Baro![/b] I amor him with all my corazón and soul! He's my everything! For me h
hace más de un año babysbreath said…
Mine is jinyoung because hes smile is so cute and his voice is awesome
If i met him i will probably say nothing because i don't know korean language also because i am a shy person.
 Mine is jinyoung because hes smile is so cute and his voice is awesome If i met him i will probably