anime BeyBlade Burst: Extreme Roleplay!

Mega-X posted on Dec 07, 2020 at 09:35PM
Hey listen, this is my first forum topic on fanpop! So please if you see this make sure to show your support!
Any way Thanks for listening, and here's the Oc form.
and DO NOT Make them OP!

and here's a bit of the story, following the events of season 7 (beyblade burst: BU) a new generation of bladers and beys emerged and guess what YOU are one of them!, now Go, Launch, and RISE TO THE TOP, while causing chaotic bonds to form as you battle to the Best!!!

Name:

Blood Type: (Optional)

Bey club:

BeyBlade: (make your own or use an original but have back-story on how you have it)

Personality:

Appearance:

Backstory:

last edited on Apr 19, 2022 at 12:28PM

anime 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Mega-X said…
Name: Katsu Yuzuki

blood type:( optional) A/B

Personality: is very protective of the people he knows, is usually a loner, he is easily embarrassed, doesn't like to admit things he keeps secret.

Bey club: none

beyblade: Xross Saber Kyron (or Volcanic kyron for left spin)

Bio: Katsu's parents both died in a major car crash when he was just 3 years old and was raised by his older sister. 6 years later he and his sister were attacked by a gang of thugs and they broke his right arm, sitting there with a broken arm and watch the thugs trying to "have their way" with his sister enraged katsu, causing him to awaken a strength he never knew he had, which helped him take revenge on their attackers.

Appearance: bright blue spiked back hair, gold eyes (changes to blue when he awakens his bey), milk brown skin, wears a crimson red sleeveless trench coat, a white sleeve t-shirt, dark grey jeans, has a black and neon green gauntlet on his left arm , black and white sneakers and a bandage on his right arm with 3 scars, 1 on his
right cheek, 2 on his left.
last edited hace más de un año