american idol Best two guy snd girls?

Godly_Always03 posted on Feb 27, 2008 at 01:59AM
Micheal John, David Arecuelz
Carly Simon, Amanda

Of course, my opinion may change later on this season.

american idol 13 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año harold said…
I like Amanda Overmyer, but like practically everyone else, she seems to have tremendous difficulty picking good songs. Carly Smithson has the best voice in the competition, by far: when she's on, she sends chills up the spine. There have been a few times where, listening to her sing, I've literally had goosebumps raise on my arms. Now she just needs to learn how to harness it better (her technique is inconsistent). David Archuleta is the most consistent of the contestants, though I think that Jason Castro can be much, much better than him...but Jason isn't consistent, and that's going to give David the edge unless he can get his act together.

I'm not sure who the Arecuelz or Simon you mentioned are.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Godly_Always03 said…
I think the David Archuleta could possibly wih the whole compeition, I think he has the most excellent voice for being as young as he is. He defiently doesn't sound 17. Carly Smithson is by far my favorite girl, but Amanda Obermyer is a close second.

The Arecelz and Simon we suppsed to be Archuleta and Smithson. When I posted I could not remember there lastnames off the bat.
hace más de un año rags1234 said…
I like Kristy Lee Cook!
hace más de un año rags1234 said…
I HATE David Arecuelz.
hace más de un año hpnbe said…
My favorite is definably David Archuleta, he's so amazing I can't even believe it.I also love David Cook, not nearly as much as David Archuleta, but he's still awesome. My favorite girl is Brooke White. I know she's not the best singer but I somehow just like her. Then I like Ramielle Malubay.
hace más de un año MegG said…
My favorites are David Arecuelz and Brooke White I wouldn't rule her out yet. Carly Smithson is good,but I don't know about people liking her.
hace más de un año Godly_Always03 said…
I think David Archuleta and Carly Smithson are going to be in the final two.
hace más de un año Heptephobiac said…
Girls: 1) Amanda Overmyer 2) Carly Smithson

Guys: 1) Michael Johns 2) David Cook

I loved Danny (he was my guy #2), but he got kicked off :( I'm gunning for Amanda overall though!
hace más de un año ineedcoffee said…
ok my picks are the same as Heptephobic, now if I were to cut that down more I would say Carly Smithson for the girls and Michael Johns for the guys.
well 2 of mine are gone I am now left with carly and David cook, and I am liking jason castro too as for a replacement for amanda I guess brooke.
hace más de un año Katie-danimal said…
I'm related to Carly so her, Brooke White,
I loved danny but he's out. SO, Jason and David (I like both Davids)
well I am left with david out of my original picks...:(

I so wanted to see carly or michael or amanda there as well.
hace más de un año TVMadnezz said…
Brooke White, David Cook, Michael Johns, I don't like any others females.
last edited hace más de un año