alpha y omega Sneak peek to A Story in making On fan fiction.net

QueenWhiskey posted on Jul 13, 2017 at 04:01AM
Alpha And Omega: Guardian of An Omega

Lily, Daughter Of The leader Of The Western pack, And An omega Is Captured And Relocated To A Park In Montana. But She's Not Alone. With her An Alpha From
Her Pack Named Kate. Beautiful, Stubborn, Sweet but Hot headed. Back home Lily's older Sister, Sanali Has Plans to Keep her little Sister gone. For Good. Can Kate And Lily Survive Each other? Why Does Lily's Sister want her gone?
Tell me what y'all think :)

alpha y omega 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año FireEmblemOmega said…
nice fanfic fam
hace más de un año Kishin_Kira said…
Sounds interesting, but at the same time I fear the fanfic.net section for this franchise due to the disturbing shit thats one there
QueenWhiskey commented…
I understand. I haven't even written it yet. I been having mind changes about it and no time to post it. Ill try to start on it later to día o Some time this week hace más de un año
Kishin_Kira commented…
Yeah, I say go for it. I might check it out later once tu write it c: hace más de un año
QueenWhiskey commented…
Okie ^^ hace más de un año
hace más de un año HumphreyWolfMan said…
Nice. And don't take this very seriously but I've seen some very weird fan fiction like Sora from Kingdom Hearts (video game) meeting a wolf, it can be pretty disturbing and I wondered why people hate that franchise, and might of found the answer. lol
QueenWhiskey commented…
Uhhhhhh? hace más de un año
Kishin_Kira commented…
Lmao Kingdom hearts is one of the bestselling video games of all time. Do your research before making stupid comentarios buddy XD hace más de un año
IHEisalegend248 commented…
i want to ram my meat snake down judys throat. Keep in mind I'm about 4 times her size, so my cock is DIPPING into her intestinal acid. She can't breathe but she DIGESTS the tip of my penis and lives upoon the nutrients. She cries and cries and tries to reach for her gun - but it isnt in her holster. I've got it behind my back. I pull it out - she freaks. tu can see what little hope she has left degrade further and further - she wont survive this. hace más de un año