alpha y omega Location/ Charecter types

wolfie_16 posted on Sep 20, 2016 at 06:46AM
Hi I am big fan of this series, as I love wolves. I like how the original demonstrates a romeo and Juliet feel but with a happy ending. Where is this film set? Would it be in yellowstone or Canada? Also, what type of wolf would each charecter be? Like king could be a red wolf. Nars could be a Eurasian wolf. Garth and tony could be dark brown furred eastern timber wolves. Humphrey could be a northwest wolf. Eve could be a beige furred great plains wolf. Lily could have inherited a recessive white gene. Winston could be a Mackenzie River wolf. Wolf experts and enthusiasts, let me know what your thoughts are

alpha y omega 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año SentinelPrime89 said…
The film is set in Jasper Park, Canada. All the wolves are Alaskan grey wolves. And Lilly got her white fur from Eve's white underbelly.
hace más de un año wolfie_16 said…
Very good. Yes, lily and Kate came from Eve's womb because she is their mother. Although, that does not answer my question about lily, Is it possible that Winston and eve carried a recessive gene , where lily was born with white fur and purple eyes?
SentinelPrime89 commented…
Lilly's pelaje, piel is genetic because of Eve's white stomach. That makes plenty of sense. And the purple eyes come naturally. hace más de un año