alpha y omega What Would tu Like to See in Alpha and Omega 5?

The-Theorist posted on Oct 22, 2014 at 05:40AM
We all know that this movie is coming out, because it had been officially confirmed by Lionsgate, but since this movie has not yet been released, and there is no legit plot disclosed, we do not know for sure what it is going to be about, but I want to hear from you guys what you would like to see.

I for one would like to see Daria in the fifth movie, because I fell in love with her character immediately, and I would love for her to have an actual role, not just a cameo. Next, I would like to see Garth again. I know that he may not necessarily be the most liked character in the series, but he and Lilly worked really well together in the second movie, so I would like to see them together again for this final installment. And while we are on the topic of Garth and Lilly, give them some pups, or at least have Lilly be pregnant, geese. I think Lilly would make a great mother. And finally, the thing I would like to see more than anything else. You guessed it: Humphrey's parents and the answers to his past. As you have probably seen, the lack of his past and parents really bothers me, and if they can finally wrap that mystery up and provide some closure for the series, that would be fantastic, because closure has been a bit of an issue in the past. And as a post note, I would really like this movie to surpass all of the others, with the possible exception of the original. We've seen in this latest movie that the writers are still capable of telling a solid, heart warming story, while at the same time, throwing in some rather dark themes to make it more realistic. I would love for this movie to be the one that they really try hard on and pour everything that they have into. I would really like for this to be the one that finally makes me say "Damn, you guys really outdid yourselves this time. This movie was absolutely incredible."

If they could only do that, regardless of whether or not we learn about Humphrey's past, it would be the best of the sequels and the perfect way to end the franchise.

And that is all that I have to say about that.

alpha y omega No respuestas