alpha y omega Returning member and...

_PARAGON_ posted on Jul 15, 2014 at 05:48PM
Well I used to be a part of this lovely place and then left, I'm back and I can see the activity is very low in here,

This place seriously needs more loyal members and if you're loyal you should keep the place active. It takes only a small amount of time to post something so please, make the place active and post guys and girls.

If every loyal fan here posted more, even if it was a simple post, it would make the place more active and everyone could get to know each other more.

Wolves are suppose to be one of the most loyal species but you're not posting much or interacting as much as you should. What have you got to lose?

Come on now, I can't get this place active alone.

alpha y omega 8 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año _PARAGON_ said…
Jeez, 24 hours and not a single reply, very inactive guys and girls.
hace más de un año tehrealkatewolf said…
Uh..I'll try, and yeah, right now it is unusually inactive for some reason...
_PARAGON_ commented…
Awesome. Hi anyway Kate. hace más de un año
hace más de un año Kitsune32 said…
smile
I upload a chapter of my story Young Love around a week or so. I come to this site at least twice a day or more.
_PARAGON_ commented…
oh. I would be on here más but I've only got 2 hours to use on here. As for your story, do tu post it all in one topic? hace más de un año
Kitsune32 commented…
No as separate chapters hace más de un año
hace más de un año CoolWolf471554 said…
smile
You know, I'm always active... I stay up late all the time.
last edited hace más de un año
 tu know, I'm always active... I stay up late all the time.
_PARAGON_ commented…
Up all night howling :) I some times do that. We should make a general topic where anyone can make and type of conversation, a little bit like a spam thread. hace más de un año
CoolWolf471554 commented…
Hmm... tu got me. :) hace más de un año
hace más de un año nicker11500 said…
tongue
I'm always active it just that I got nothing to say on the wall and also the activity usually comes on and off sometimes :P
_PARAGON_ commented…
I guess this site lacks good subjects. hace más de un año
hace más de un año LillyOmega2 said…
I get on here multiple times a day, but I normally don't post much unless I feel like there's something I should give my input on.
_PARAGON_ commented…
Well there's no harm in just chatting with the other members ;) hace más de un año
hace más de un año liam_a_ninja said…
I pretty much get on when there is a lot of activity going around
hace más de un año Gingerthepiggie said…
HI! How do I write a forum post? I'm new here so.... Thanks and hi.
Real-Gray-Wolf commented…
On the foros board, Click the "Add foros Topic" button on the blue ribbon part. tu should work it out from there. hace más de un año
Real-Gray-Wolf commented…
And welcome to the site. hace más de un año