alpha y omega AO4 Synopsis!

tehrealkatewolf posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 07:39PM
Alpha and Omega 4 will be a fantastic pawsome adventure with STINKY, CLAUDETTE, AND RUNT. With some boring storyline, terrible lighting effects, choppy animation, recycled soundtrack, and with the main characters having almost no screen time, it is sure to line our pockets..I mean..uh.. to be a wonderful time for the whole family!
last edited on Jun 08, 2014 at 07:44PM

alpha y omega 10 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año redwolf279 said…
That's a bit of an un-just statement.
tehrealkatewolf commented…
Why? hace más de un año
hace más de un año XPGSaints said…
I agree with redwolf.
hace más de un año TheChriZ1995 said…
Line their pockets with barely enough money to stay afloat xD. But seriously I am keeping a positive mind set about each sequel until I watch them.
hace más de un año TimberHumphrey said…
dude, seriously stop it! just cause u hate A&O 2 and 3 doesn't mean tht u're trying 2 convince everybody else not to watch it. and even if you're trying 2 do that, sorry but that's NEVER gonna work
hace más de un año SentinelPrime89 said…
This.
 This.
ben15delas commented…
"So true." hace más de un año
hace más de un año Metallica1147 said…
If you're gonna hate, at lease make it good. :p
hace más de un año nicker11500 said…
tongue
I just don't give a shit no more :P
 I just don't give a shit no más :P
ben15delas commented…
"Awesome." hace más de un año
hace más de un año Kitsune32 said…
@tehrealkatewolf I respect you but if your going to hate on the sequels, which I find them to be surprisingly ok, at least do it professionally just like what Metallica1147 said. Because doing stuff like this will make you look like an idiot. I understand you don't like the sequels, but was this seriously necessary.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Kitsune32 said…
Plus we haven't even seen a sneak peek yet, so your sort of jumping to conclusions.
hace más de un año TheNewAlphaDogz said…
That's all I'm gona say
 That's all I'm gona say