alpha y omega Post a bio of yourself!!!

AlphawolfKyla posted on Sep 08, 2013 at 06:31PM
On here you have to post a bio of yourself and you do is put on a bio about you and who ever you want and easy as it can be. So just post one and it will let everyone know who you are. so um here's an example for who is new here or don't know what to do. well it doesn't have to be human and it be a furry too!

Name:

Fur color:
Eye color:

About me:

Dislikes:

Mate:

Friends:

Enemy:

Fears:

alpha y omega 14 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año humpherywolf34 said…
Name: Ethan (Or 34 thats fine)

Born: Nov, 24, 1999
Fur color: Blue coat, gray underbelly, and Red paws with black tail tip(I guess)
Eye color: Blue

About me: I like writing drawing and playing.

Likes: Girls, Games, Sports, Writing, Drawing, and Hollywood Undead

Dislikes: Hip hop, rap(Except for HU and Emin3m) Justin Beiber(Hate the punk_

Mate: SexyLilly1

Friends: My friend Peyton, KC, Byron, Calvin and Jerry. And look at my account fans.

Enemy: Justin Beiber.

Fears: (Lame) Spiders(I was chased by a trantula) Dying, Having Justin Beiber over to hang with my sister, and Riding on the back of a Go-Cart while my cousin Aaron drives it...

And that's all.......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­

last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año bbuchanan96 said…
smile
Name: Brian
Fur: a dark blue/ black color, a white underbelly and the white goes to my tail, whites paws, and the white on me, blends into the colors on the rest of my body, so it's like blue/black - mixes - then the white color, and a white mask with markings that are the color of my pelt
Eyes: a golden orange
About me: I'm a really friendly guy, really tall, I am a good size guy, I can help people with problems in anyway I can, I have lay back personality, if someone is sad or upset about something, I try to find some way to make them feel better, I can be funny only when I want to be funny, I really don't get mad, I don't really eat fast food or junk food I'd like to keep my body healthy, I have a strong passion toward animals and movies, I love wolves of course, and I think that's it I'll let someone ełse post now ^^
hace más de un año greeNEagle said…
Name: Enzo Gramsci (Fattore is the last name of my cousin, I just don't like to say my real name in internet)
Fur color: Gray
Eye color: Blue
About me: Just a typical Italian guy, born in Genova but moved to Venice. I'm popular in my school and I speak 4 languages, unfriendly
Dislikes: People without a life
Mate:no? Real life girls don't count.
hace más de un año nicker11500 said…
uh ok
Name: Billy (or Nicker)
Born: October, 8, 1999
Fur color: gray , white underbelly, black marks under both eye and a few marks on my forehead , and a blue tail tip
eye color: blueish green

About me: I love to play video games like the Xbox, I've been playing soccer for four years now, and I guess that's all I can think of

Likes: Wolves, Coca cola, Alpha and omega, Soccer, NASCAR, Xbox, Country music, my dogs, YouTube, Pewdiepie (youtuber), God and Jesus

Dislikes: Justin Beaver, One direction, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus (lol Miley is misspelled on my computer xD), and Pepsi

Relationship or mate: Pssh who would date a guy like me I-I mean, no

Friends: everybody on A&O fanclub on Fanpop and at my wolf school

enemies: Justin Beaver

fears: falling off of high hights,

AND thats it
hace más de un año AlphawolfAlisha said…
hi my name is Alisha i'm a wolf just the rest here and here's my Bio of me!

Name: Alisha

Born: July 8 1995
Fur color: blackish grey
Eye color: Hazel

About me: I'm out going person loves to hang out with friends and loves my friends online on this site(fan pop) i'm always love to help anyone out with something and I can be flirty sometimes hehe and that's all I know.

History: I was born northern parts of Jasper my parents abandon me when was three weeks old but they put to this pack call the alphas so I realized that now that I was an alpha in the first place but I think my parents scared to see the alphas cause they were deltas. after a few years I've finally became an Alpha in school and now i'm one of them!

Likes: I like chatting on here, Cats, dogs, everyone on here, movies like Alpha and Omega, and Etc..

Dislikes: annoying things and people and the alpha and omega club dying.

Friends: Humpherywolf34, GreeNEagle, wolfies, bbuchanan96, and who is a fan of me is my friend also

Mate(s): none(single)

Fears: Spiders and heights
hace más de un año TheOfficialRunt said…
I'm gonna do one for my real life self.. not Runt, because that'd be boring and pretty stupid.

Name: Taylor

Born: January 19, 2000
Fur color: Blonde
Eye color: Dark Brown

About me:
I'm really shy and quiet once you first meet me, but once I get to know you and get comfortable around you, I'm super hyper and I can barely shut up xD I'm pretty understanding and accepting, and I don't know, just get to know me a bit better.

Alpha and Omega, obviously.. Balto, Felidae, All Dogs Go To Heaven, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, desserts, video games, friends... a lot of really random stuff.

Dislikes:
Bullies, trolls, and just people who don't accept you for who you are / what you believe in.
Also, I dislike anyone who throws 'wolfaboo' stereotypes at this movie. Or furries. I'm neither of those. I do love wolves, but not to an extreme.

Mate:
Me? Lol you're funny.

Friends:
None of them are on this site as far as I'm concerned.. I do have a skype if you wanna add me though.. I'd like to get to know you first though.

Enemy:
I'm a pretty forgiving person so I don't really have any xD

Fears:
Losing my friends, being rejected by anybody, being put on the spot, MATH, and death.. just a little bit though.
hace más de un año WynterK16 said…
I am going to base this off of my fursona, not my real self.

Name: Wynter Krystal Chrysocanis

Born: April 18, 2009
Fur color: Black/White/Purple
Eye color: Purple

About me: I honestly have some major anger issues. I currently am in love with my mate, Zachariah. I was born dead, but my father brought me back to life. I am tough, took down a bear before. I do tend to be stronger than others around me... I have punched a tree and knocked it down. Not a small one, an oak tree. I have an angel and a demon side. So, I pretty much have 3 different lives if you think of it like that. Haha.

Likes: Zachariah, swimming, boxing, singing, dancing, writing, and drawing.

Dislikes: Stellan, trash talkers, demons, @$$holes, people who are rude towards me, family and friends. Her own anger problems.

Mate: Zachariah Xavier

Friends: Faolan, Rosemary, Corbin, Axel, and Curt.

Enemy: Stellan, Crimson, Ironeye, Papyrus, Cujo, Amagulf, Azurys, and Savage.

Fears: Losing the one I love, friends, family. Drowning, anything having to do with not breathing, facing things alone, being weak.
hace más de un año Slenderwolf said…
Name: Julio Cesar A.K.A Slender Wolf

Born:????
Fur color: In my image.
Eye color: Green

About me: (Secret & Hidden)

Likes: My grandma ♥♥♥, Friends, Grove Street 4 life, John "Soap(!!!)" Mactavish, COMPUTERS!!!

Dislikes: Justin Bieber, my father, Cockroaches, Captain Price.

Mate: None

Friends: LoneOmega, Tikanni (she not here anymore).

Enemy: WynterK16 A.K.A Wynter Krystal Chrysocanis.

Fears: Drowning, Creepypastas, Of fall, Some others.
LoneOmega commented…
You've met with a terrible fate haven't tu ? hace más de un año
Slenderwolf commented…
link hace más de un año
AlphawolfAlisha commented…
tu know for those pregunta marks u could have put unknown but it is still accepted hace más de un año
hace más de un año tehrealkatewolf said…
Name: Joseph

About:
Have weak IRL social skills, Am a furry, was a brony, narrow intersts, know nothing about music

balto
runescape
computers
furry stufz

dislikes:
celeberites
sports
annoying idiots at my school
parents

Friends:
thehumphrey
loneomega

Fears:
amusemnt parks
This fandom dying
My parents seeing what I do

Slenderwolf commented…
Chuck Norris approves hace más de un año
AlphawolfAlisha commented…
lol hace más de un año
hace más de un año ben15delas said…
Name:Alex
About:I am a Nice guy just don't get on my bad side I like to help others and I'd like to be a leader one day.
Likes: The Alpha and Omega series and ghost hunting and lots of other stuff.
Friends:LoneOmega Countrywolf usedtobe2 hybred_98 oh boy the list is so long.
Enemies: Humphrey_13 NeoStorm dewsparkle LUVjosh Livialovesu dontforgetme AlphaWolfAlisha bbuchanan96 TheAlphaboyz and lots more I'd rather not talk about at all.
Fears:Getting Lost, night terrors, drowning, dolls.
Mate: Fuck that shit. Who needs them. lol
ben15delas commented…
No matter how many times tu fall flat on your face, tu gotta get up. Game's only over if tu don't stand back up again. hace más de un año
Slydog900 commented…
tu hate Alisha too? tu very close to be my friend hace más de un año
hace más de un año Slydog900 said…
Name: John
Fur color: golden brown.
About: I am sometimes on bad side but am still good if do good things and I let no one behind but enemy will be. but I do help others from time to time but I do my thing.

Likes: well everyone who is not my enemy and I like plays games and love going out(fishing, hunting, and gold mining).

Dislikes: enemy and annoying things and people and being left to die.
Enemies: who is my enemy is now mine grrrr fear me!!!!!

Mate: no one is my mate!

Fears: not many but have one.... dying!

Slenderwolf commented…
...you again. hace más de un año
Slenderwolf commented…
She was a nagging mate? hace más de un año
Slydog900 commented…
let me guess she didn't like you? cause annoying? hace más de un año
Slydog900 commented…
yes me again!!! hace más de un año
hace más de un año redwolf279 said…
Name: Red Cooper

Born: 05/03/1995
Fur color: very dark Brown
Eye color: Brown
Rank: Beta (although real life cpl. of the royal engineers)

About me: served in her majesty's army until a wound nearly tore my leg off, i don't like leading i prefer to let others tell me what to do.

Dislikes: anyone who questions why i'm a furry

Mate: I wish it were Princess.

Friends: Alpha and Omega Fan pop page ( I hope)

Enemy: anyone who is against what i believe.

Fears: dying an unworthy death.
hace más de un año LillyGarth2 said…
Name:Nick
Basis:Fursona
Born:March 30 1963
Fur Color:Dirty Blonde, White underbelly.
About me:I have anxiety and ADHD
Dislikes:My brother when he's a jerk.
Mate:Eve
Friends:Kate, Winston, Tony, Lilly
Enemy:Any wolves who have wronged me.
Fears: Spiders, Divorce and my father.
hace más de un año Tehgamingking said…
Name: Max
Born: September 12, 2003
fur color: Gray coat, white underbelly, white paws, gray tail
Eye color: blue
about me: I recently joined this community, and this character is basically also going to double as my fursona.
likes: trains, Alpha and Omega (except the moonlight howl scene) The Lion King, and Star Wars
dislikes: people who act like me being a furry is a bad thing, the moonlight howl scene, my mother when she gets mad.
mate: none
friends: Humphrey, the people on this community who have put up with my shitposting, and reddit user AverageRedditor13
enemies: Marcel (he shot a golf ball into my wolf-balls, an injury from which I haven't fully recovered)
fears: not being good enough, dying, and my mother when she is mad