alpha y omega Stop asking for mates people!

dovesjacob4ever posted on Jun 04, 2013 at 06:27PM
Your just going to break your freaking heart!
At least freaking try to find someone real!
This isn't a dating site!
Find someone real people!
Come freaking on! It's a movie for damn sake! A club for a movie,
sure we talk about random stuff here but were tired of the mate crap!

Your just going to break your freaking heart! At least freaking try to find someone real! This is

alpha y omega 10 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año lux2 said…
hey look i guess ill be the first person to reply to this. all i can say is that this "mate" thing has been going on for a long time. a lot of the people on this club have "mates" but i belive its more of a way to talk to people.kind of like friends? I personaly dont have a friend that i talk to any more. I have been here for almost to years with including my first account lux1. For this "mate" thing is far over everyones head and most truely its not going to stop.
dovesjacob4ever commented…
It's NOT a dating site though! that is my point. hace más de un año
lux2 commented…
blahey! Just saying xD hace más de un año
I know hace más de un año
hace más de un año SnowDogsFan said…
This is actually one of the most logical things I've seen posted here in a long time. The mate crap is what started all the drama in the first place and attracted the first trolls. I was around back when all that was going on. If people want a dating site, I suggest joining DateHookup, it's free and works.
See! Someone agrees! hace más de un año
lux2 commented…
xD hace más de un año
hace más de un año Humphrey__13 said…
hmmm
Notice how the only people that really are dating here are the wanna-be furries who think role playing as some character from a movie makes them a furry. That is why they are here. What is not a better place to date, than on a fan club for that movie, which those characters? See what I'm saying? And like others have said. It's not going to stop. So don't bother with posting articles and forums about it, even if you think "My article/forum will benefit the cause" when it doesn't. Most people here are indifferent about it and just dismiss it. It just makes you an easy target for trolls. Or not necessarily trolls. Just the wanna-be furries too. Since they see how you are reacting to it, they will just continue "dating". What you are asking to do, is equivalent to converting everyone into one culture, with one religion on this planet. It's never going to happen... Just saying. Since this forum post is now classified as "nothing important" along with the rest of the posts about stopping the dating on here. For the most part, seeing articles, forum posts, wall posts about stopping the dating, to me, is just as annoying. I'm not speaking about my self. I don't really care to be honest, but am speaking for a majority of the users here. "Your just going to break your freaking heart! At least freaking try to find someone real!". Well...I have to disagree. Mainly because everyone on here is real and not bots (computer generated). So your statement about finding someone real is invalid. But the breaking your heart thing, how is it any different then finding someone next door/in your town/ in your state? You have just as of an equal chance of getting "heart broken" as they say, whether or not you are on this site, or in your town. This place is filled with teenagers, who are still learning alot about love and the whole world. Personally I found my girl friend here. Not sure if anyone remembers her, Uilaberrie13. But it's been over a year now that we are together. And we are happy to have each other. I've even had the chance to visit her for 3 days, which I'm really happy about. But anyways, before I get off topic. What I'm saying is.... you never know where you might find someone you love. Because the chances are really high it's not going to be someone in your town that you will decide to have a family with.
last edited hace más de un año
hola stupido! I mean if they live in some other freaking country tu can't go visit them and it's going to break there hearts! Just because it worked for tu doesn't mean it did for other people! hace más de un año
Humphrey__13 commented…
See, many don't realize this when they get into an online relationship. It's where trust and loyalty are put to the test. Just because they are in another country, doesn't mean anything. If they are determined and loyal to each other, they will get to see each other some day. But do please tell me, why cannot they not visit each other? Yes I know they can't just go and visit... but who says they can't? They can, it's just the matter of fact when can they? So it won't necessarily break their hearts. I do realize it worked for me, and has worked out for many others. But are there many others that it didn't work out? Yes it didn't. Just like local dating. It doesn't necessarily work out, even when tu are possibly on your 10th relationship...doesn't mean anything. Time and patience are the key here. Online dating is alot tougher, but it's a 50/50 chance of either the couple being happy together, o burn to the ground. hace más de un año
Isthistaken commented…
I have a girlfriend, we're in an online relationship and we've been together for around a year, yes it's difficult not being able to see eachother in real, but one día we're planning on living together, of course we'll have to wait to finish our education and stuff, but everything is possible if tu really want it hace más de un año
hace más de un año LoneOmega said…
Yeah, SnowDogs is right...and if you are a furry looking for a furry mate : link This should help you ^-^
That aite is comepletly stupid hace más de un año
TheOperator commented…
Did God tell tu that? hace más de un año
thehumphrey commented…
even after one mes :D hace más de un año
hace más de un año TheOperator said…
laugh
I think Doves is posting this because she belives its a sin and shes trying to "save" us by reading the bible every day
Nope! It's not a daring site. hace más de un año
Neostorm commented…
"It's not a daring site." But you, in turn, are dare to insult us, threat us & try to force your opinion. hace más de un año
Dating* hace más de un año
hace más de un año Lexiomega said…
Holy crap its the Internet. Let people do what they want.
It's not a dating site! hace más de un año
Lexiomega commented…
no but tu can't tell people how to use the Internet. just ignore it is all I'm saying hace más de un año
hace más de un año emmet4ever11 said…
I will never get a mate!!!!! Just like my big sister said! I'ma listen! unlike some peeps...
Thank you. at least someone will listen.... hace más de un año
hace más de un año OmegaLeader said…
FINALLY! Someone realizes this! This is a fan club for Alpha and Omega. Exactly as you said it is not a dating site! My mates are my real girlfriend and Kate because she is related to AnO and is my favorite female character!
Yay! Someone agrees! :D hace más de un año
hace más de un año Forever4ever said…
Stop replying. I give up...
Neostorm commented…
I (If the one who tu gave up to was me?) accept your surrender. But thanks for your input (Bumping thread 20 days after the latest post has been posted..). hace más de un año
Forever4ever commented…
Shut up. hace más de un año
Neostorm commented…
Oh, yeah? Then what is the comentario on the parte superior, arriba about? Having hard times with psyche? hace más de un año
hace más de un año AlexaAlpha_15 said…
tongue
Yeah, like they're going to stop. It's the internet, not everyone is going to follow what you say because you want them too.