alpha y omega A&O/Balto Crossover foros

CoolNala posted on Feb 21, 2012 at 10:55PM
In this forum, we can talk about any ideas we have for a crossover of these two great wolf/husky movies. For example, ideas between Kate and Jenna, Balto and Garth/Humphrey, and Aleu and Lilly, among others.
 In this forum, we can talk about any ideas we have for a crossover of these two great wolf/husky movi

alpha y omega 9 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año LIL-Humphrey said…
smile
Maybe Humphrey find out that he have a lost brother. His brother and his parents were taken away by rangers to relocate them to another park when he was a pup. Cause Humphrey played outside while this happended, he was not found by the rangers and the rangers thought they had the whole family. The plain wich transported the brother and the parents, crashed in an ice storm. His parents were found dead but the box where his brother was transportet in, was open and empty. humphrey don't believe that his brother died in the chrash and starts with kate to search for his lost brother. While searching they both got in a snow storm where they both almost freeze to death until balto finds them and save them. after they recovered the please balto and jenna to help them to find humphreys brother. at the ed humphrey finds out that balto is his brother.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año CoolNala said…
Sounds cool. I was thinking of a Balto and Humphrey meeting myself, but it would be a little different.
smile
maybe you can be the lost brother
Nah! I was also considering Garth being there, too, and he and Balto could...
smile
maybe it comes out that garth and balto are old friends. they got known in the past when garth ran away far from the pack to get more food for the starving eastern pack. he got lost and was attacked by wolfs and balto helped him out and brought him back to the pack.
Interesting. Maybe they can fight for the spot of Head Alpha, too, later for a new pack!;)
smile
i don't know ... why they should? balto is happy with jenna and they are not in a pack
I'm saying the two sides can combine with each other to form a new pack. Wolves and huskies unite!
hace más de un año B-dawgairbiddy said…
Um, sorry if I'm just barging in the conversation, but I have a few ideas, of you don't mind, but since you posted tihis over a year ago, and I'm not your friend, id think you don't mind, so I kind of get the idea from LIL-humphery's idea. Humpery figures out that Balto is his long lost brother, But!, Kate and Balto start to have a relation and Humphery andd Jenna also start to get close. Garth and lilly start to grow apart, and soon start cheating on each other. Garth with aleu, and Lilly, just to add a few more characters, kodi. And how the wolves got there, you can make it unknown, but you can add the rangers, or they could have traveled them selves, how ever, but jist throwin' it out there. I have no face on the internet, nor any fanfic page, really nothing. I just like to call myself a name, B-dawgairbuddy out! Peace!