alexander rybak Have Tu Sent Him A Letter?

beckkyy posted on Apr 01, 2010 at 01:52PM
does he reply?
where did you send it to?
do you have to put weird stamps on it? :P

alexander rybak 21 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año annnia said…
yes, me and 5 my other friends sent him a letter last summer, and he finally answered us, maybe 1-2 months ago :p we asked him to send singatures, and put those our real names, and so he did:)
and later me and my friend sent him a new letter, and he answered again:D he told that he tried to call us, but his mobil couldn't take connect :s it would be great to get a call from alexander:)

and we sent that first letter to his home adress? im not sure but i guess..
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año beckkyy said…
cool
hace más de un año Alexander_Rybak said…
oh and you don't have to put extra stamps for the return into it ;)

and If you wanna know how much a stamp for a letter to Norway costs just go to a post office :)
hace más de un año aisa07 said…
I think ,on private address to write intrusion, whether need peace for him in home
Imagine, you get in home lot of letter and do not have access to the mailbox
very bad, he need to rest too
on the official title, you need to writeto write
hace más de un año annnia said…
oh yes of course:) im not even sure because i didn't post that letter. but of course, private is private, we know that.
hace más de un año jawjee said…
i emailed him via hiis fanmail adress, but that was a while ago and i dont no if it was him. but if u want the adress here it is :-

fanmail@alexanderrybak.com

xxxx luv ya all!
hace más de un año BabyLongLegs95 said…
@annnia, I heard on youtube she phoned this girl and she was like -ahhhhhhhh!!! Alexxx!!! I LOVE you!! But i don't know if she made it up, because there were comments saying "no he didn't phone you" to her
hace más de un año aisa07 said…
May be , that some the story is true , but I think many girls just lie! Of course may some girl is lucky, but I think Alex has recently become subdued.
hace más de un año jo135 said…
Yeah! I did receive from him twice till now :P :D

5th September 2009 and January 2010 :D

I will write another letter to him very soon! ;D
hace más de un año Jenni- said…
@BabyLongLegs95 I don't know the girl you are talking about but I know that Alex has called many girls... :)
hace más de un año Merle said…
blush
what about reply stamps??? Can I use the ones from my country for that?
hace más de un año Fift33n said…
Yes, I have, or, I didn't send it the first time, I gave it, but the second time I only sent him a birthdaygift :P And he answered on my first letter, and sent a thank-card for the gift. You don't need to send him reply stamps :P
hace más de un año BELLa_ said…
Yes I have, one letter, without answer.
The other is on the way.. =)
hace más de un año Fift33n said…
But one thing to all of you :P one time he said this: Please, don't write me some letters if you not have something very important on your heart. I'm kina busy know and so.." But I don't know how it's now, but that was what he said one time. So mayb we should respect him little :P But if you write him something, he will send a reply, he send it to ALL ;)What a nice guy he is, huh? ;)
hace más de un año clubery said…
one 1 time,yes.I have now his postcard and autogram.I was waiting letter 5months.but that was last year so long time ago.
hace más de un año AlxanderRfan said…
I have never sent, and never will.. He has enough of them already.. ;/
hace más de un año MizzMuffin said…
Yes, I did! I sent him a card in the middle of April, and I got a reply and an autograph in June. :)
hace más de un año -CandyFloss- said…
smile
Can smbd plz answer me if his adress is still Birgitte Hammersvei 11 A in Oslo? =)
hace más de un año stellaviolin said…
wink
I will sent him a letter soon!!!
hace más de un año Jenni- said…
-CandyFloss-, I may be wrong but I don't think so. :) So I guess that you should send your letter to his fanmail address. :)
hace más de un año Myhighway said…
Hey. :)) I also send him a letter, I guess it was month ago. I hope that he received it. Don't expect the answer, but still strange good feeling. :) I know that it's personal what you write, but maybe you can share abstract information? For example, I told what I think about him and how he inspires me to make dreams come true. What about you? And do you write letters by the hand or with computer?