alexander rybak What was your impression of Alexander Rybak?

Fift33n posted on Mar 04, 2010 at 03:45PM
What was your first impression of Alex, and how it will sog that you grew to love him? How long do you think you will like him yet? Write a little story here only;). Here my email:

My was not the best, hehe. The first time I heard and saw him was several weeks before the ESC when they would show the contributions from the Nordic countries. And when they said they would play the favorite, when it began, I said "This? Favorite? He was great just there and grins and looks like a nerd with violin" can not believe I could say such a thing about him -.- Then there was the semi-final 2 and I went into the living room for a turn to see if there were some good songs. When he arrived so I said "Not this" and left. Then it was the ESC final. When they submitted in Norway so I said "oh well", but after the chorus, I started to get carried away with the song, thought he was energetic and genuine charm instead of a grinning nerd. And the song was really good! sat and held my fingers crossed for him during the voting, but he won the points with soaring anyway;) Which he deserved! And I laughed when he invited the whole of Norway to the airport afterward, and thought he was cute. The following day I asked my friend what the guy who sang Fairytale called (I had forgotten it -.-) So I looked it up on youtube, and listened, it became quite fond of the whole he! Then I started to watch other videos with him, and then I was determined, since then he has been my biggest idol, and I do not understand why you get tired of him, he is a fantastic person with a heart of gold, I have met him 1 time to a concert, and what kind he was:) You know no one who cares so much about their fans, he is simply the best. Imagine what all can be changed, from not having thought of him that he has been my biggest idol. But not just because he has great music, but also because he cares so on all, he's so nice:) and cute of course;) But I will always like Alex :)

alexander rybak 8 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año santa6168 said…
wow. thats awesome Fift33n :))
Well.. my story is very short. I didn`t wached the ESC. But after the day when he won, in school everybody was listening his song. That means - all school sick for this song. everybody loved it :)). And i started to like i too. And by the way - for one performance in fashion show where i was included too, was taken the same song. And i liked it for the first time i heard it :). So, after that school day i went home. first i runned to computer xD opened youtube and started to find how was looking that performance for ''fairytale''. First was frikar dancers. and in my mind i was thinking - so awesome and interesting moves! xD :)) Than Alex.. OMG ! <3 i was inloved with him from first eye look <3 And as more i was looking at him, as more i inloved Alex. He seemed to be perfect. But i started to think.. he can`t be so perfect. In real life he must be an asshole like most of guys. But biggest suprise for me was that i am wrong! He is cute, hot, sweet and very very good.. too good to his fans. So communicable.. I felt how i am loving with him more and more.. and i just can`t stop loving him til today :) Love Alexander since time when i saw him :)

Sorry for my english :S
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año silla17 said…
whahahaha i was thinking to that he was a nerd.
my mom, my sister and i where watching the ESC Second Semi-Final because we wanted to know how The Netherlands where doing. Then Norway came and i was thinking and i said so this is the favorite song because didn't like the song. But the song was still in my head. After a few times watching the ESc video on Youtube. I really started to like the song and ik begon likeing him. Now i'm kind of adictict to him sometimes i think he is a sort drug for me when i am feeling bad or had a tough day on school i just listening to Fairytale or watch pictures of him, and my day was good. Now i drive my best friend crazy about him but no she is becoming a fan of him to :D. One time Alexander was in belgium and he was on the TV. And i was still lying in my bed and my mom calls me and she said your Norwegian guy is on the TV, i run downstairs to watch it and when it was ending i was turnin right back to my bed.

so this my storie (kind of)
Sorry for my bad English
hace más de un año Fift33n said…
hehe, fun to read your small stories :), and thanks ;) I wish that I would know ho he is little erlier than I did, so I could vote for him in ESC ;)
hace más de un año silla17 said…
But if i'm honest his song was better than what the netherlands did. i was sitting on the couch like omg shame shame shame ;)
hace más de un año jo135 said…
well my story began like this :P :

a week before the ESC, I was listening to some songs of Greece, Turkey, Iceland, Malta, UK and NORWAY and said : "Hmmm I like this song very much...it has such a sweet melody :)"

It was the 14th of May and although MALTA didnt take part, I wanted to watch the song of Norway and OFC who the singer is ;P When I saw this singer, I said : MMMMMM, how cute and handsome Alexander is ; ALWAYS WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE :D I wish that he would qualify for the final". Then the next day I went on the internet to see if Norway qualified and when I saw Norway I went YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS Alex qualified for the final...I was soooo happy :):)

Then the big day arrived : the Eurovision Song Contest 16th May!!! After sooo many songs and countries, I was soooooo excited to see Norway :D Then Alex.. OMG ! <3 I fell in love with him from the first eye look <3 and the more I was looking at him, as more I was falling in love with Alex and my heart started to beat a lot :P:D. He seemed to be perfect. I started to get carried away with the song, though he was soooo energetic and genuine charm instead of a grinning nerd. And the song was really good! After I sat and held my fingers crossed for him during the voting, but he won the points with soaring anyway especially the 12 ones like I was WOOOOWWWWW :D;) Which after all he deserved these points and OFC to win the ESC! And I laughed when he invited the whole of Norway to the airport afterward, and thought he was cute >.< That night I couldnt sleep :P I was thinking about him and the song ; I couldnt get out out of my mind!

Next day, at the back of an English / Maltese newspaper there was a pic of Alex and said OOOMMMMGGGG how cute he is XD and so I cut the pic ;)

Then, a week later, I decided to go on the internet cause I wanted to know more about the ESC2009 winner and when I was looking at the pics I was getting red and my heart was beating a lot and I fell in love with him FOR REAL (L)<3

Then I started to watch other videos of him, and then I was determined, since then he has been my biggest idol, and I do not understand why you get tired of him, he is SUCH a fantastic person with a heart of gold :D You don't know anyone who cares so much about their fans, he is simply the best! Imagine what all can be changed, from not having thought of him to that being my biggest idol. And not just because he has great music, but also because he cares so on all, he's so nice :) and cute and HOT of course ;) But I will always like and LOVE Alex FOREVER :)(L)

P.S: now I only have ONE wish that I want it to become real : TO SEE HIM LIVE AND TO COME AND GIVE AN AWESOME CONCERT IN THE BEAUTIFUL ISLAND OF MALTA!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
last edited hace más de un año
hehe, jo135, that was great, I don't understand why I didn't liked him first :O I was stupid :b And I agree so :) he so nice to all, and in December I was on his concert here in Finland, and wow, hes even nicer and cuter IRL (And his eyes IRL, he looked into mine and I was in sevent heaven ;) He's so nice, he cares so about everyone, I know I NEVER NERVER gonna get tired of this awesome guy :)
hace más de un año Vestulka said…
cool
Lithuania not represent in Eurovision Ruslanas Kirilkinas(I'm love with a boy who's in love with a fairytale), but Lithuania will be represent in Oslo InCulto link ...........
No more first impression stories? :) It would be fun to know :D