just imagination.
forum for fun.
last edited on Jan 07, 2010 at 07:29PM

alexander rybak 2609 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2609

hace más de un año AnitaFable said…
Alex in bed...mmm...OMG! I can't imagine this xDD It's too early :P But I bet he's reallyyyyy good...yeah :D
hace más de un año erilar said…
heart
i agree with you AnitaFable,
but i think that: mmm...hot and yummyxD<3333...
hace más de un año pjplx said…
haha ok i don't know but i can't think that it'll be bad like you girls!!
ok it'll be GREAT haha i wanna do it =)) <3
we're really bad girls love ya XD
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Alexander_Rybak said…
angelic
Omg santa hahaha :P
You dirty girl!!

Well to be honest I think he would be great ! xD
hace más de un año santa6168 said…
mischievous
hahah
yess
sorry.. xD
just in forum - alex new girlfriend, we sayd that - let`s do new forum... about that...
soo xD
hace más de un año MildaViolin said…
mischievous
hahaha wow. I always imagine Alex in bed I really want him! but that's not a secret. But I think he's good! maybe a bit soft and gentle with hint of rawness hahaha! I'm sorry girls but I really would like to spend a night with him!

But I have a question cause I know that it's allot of young girls here that are virgins! it's not bad to be a virgin! but would any of you want to lose you virginity to Alexander?
(maybe it's a weird question and you don't have to answer in you don't feel like it)

hahaha! I love this forum topic hihii xD
hace más de un año stojanka said…
mischievous
Ouuu... mama... xD xD xD
Damn... Alex in bed!?!? So sexy! I think he's great! xD
I want him... lol... omg... this is awesome! lol....
I really would like to spend a night with him too cuz he's so damn hot, sexy and yummy.... sooo... i think it would be great! xD xD
hace más de un año santa6168 said…
mischievous
heheh
i know honey <3
i totally agree with u.. <3
rawrrrr xD
hace más de un año micaelak_1 said…
mischievous
Omg girls, we are really, really bad.
Well, I'm not virgin anymore, but if I were then I definitely want to Alex to be my first.
Like you MildaViolin, I always imagine Alex in bed. And I even sometimes can feel him (wierd, isn't it?). I think he is very gentle and pay all his attention to his partner. And it will last all night, hahah! Yes, I think he is very good in bed. He can't be bad. Oh god, I do want him so much.
But what about if he read this forum? When we are thinking what is he like in bed? That would be really wierd.
Sorry Alexander, but that's how we are...
kiss
haha I think he would be laugh if he read this! I think that he would think it's cute that we want him!
and micaela_1 I know what you mean when you say that you can feel him sometimes! I can too! hahaha! but I really really want him with me! gosh! He is dame sexy!

Alexander if you would read this! you know that I'm up for a little you know what! hahaha ;P remember that! I will go to finland in december and see him! wish me good luck girls hahahaha!
sorry for being a little bit crazy but you girls can understand me right ;)
mischievous
So I'm not only one here who is grazy! I'm really relieved about that.
But I think it's nearly illegal to be so damn hot and sexy as Alexander is! Gosh, he is so dangerous to our minds.
Wish your dream will come true MildaViolin, although I'm little jealous ;)
big smile
haha yes It's good micaelak_1 maybe you and I are the only one this crazy hahaa no I don't think so haha! ^^

YES he is not good to my mind! he's to hot! he has to cool down! haha no :P

Thank you! I already got two kisses from hit (I have a picture of when he kisses me on the cheek on my profile even though I look a bit weird on the picture but anyway) haha
But I wish that you dream will come true too micaelak_1! we have to support each other ;)
hugs
hace más de un año Helene17Norway said…
MildaViolin: I would not mind losing my virginity to Alex :D

I just hope he is good in bed, and not like those who just roll on top of you, one thrust and then its over ._.

But from what I've heard, he's great in bed! :D

*Puts Alex in my bed* xD
This is a pretty fucked up question, and i might get banned, but ill ask anyway: what do you think alex would have said to a gangbang? xD
wink
helene: Okej =) I really hate guys like that!
I hope he's a nice lover! I think he is!

hihihi ^^

big smile
Omg, a gangbang...ummm...I think...uhhh...your question is really...no, I don't think he would like it. I mean, it would be too dangerous for him because of so many girls in the bed same time. Too hard, it would kill him...;))
And yes, MildaViolin, we should have to support each other ;)
but I think your dream is nearer to come true than mine :)
micaelak_1 : yeah you're probably right, we would have tore him apart xD or each other, fighting over who would be the first xD
mischievous
well Alexander have said in an interview before that he's dram was to be a playboy! but I don't think anyone could handle to many girls haha! I wouldn't want to be a part of a gang bang with Alexander! I would kick away the other people hahahaa! xD
MildaViolin: Haha yeah me too xD If I were in bed with Alex, i wouldnt let ANYONE close to us xD
wink
hahaha yeah exactly
hoho :D
kiss
hahaha i wouldn't mind to lose my virginity to Alex too =)) and yeah it'll be very funny if Alex read this!!! omg gangbang is not ok i wanna be alone with him ;)) haha the best forum in this spot!!
The best forum in the History of forums! :D
big smile
I agree! the best forum ever!
I agree with you girls. Gangbang is too much. Me too wouldn't accept anyone else in bed with him, it's only me;)
And Helene: I don't think he is "like those who just roll on top of you, one thrust and then its over." He is just too sweet to be so selfish:))
But another "wierd" question: Because he is very supple, so what do you think, which is his favourite position? I mean, he on top girl on top 69 or...?
big smile
micaelak_1 haha when i read your question i began to laugh really hard!!! tears came from my eyes and my stomach hurt so much HAHAHA!! it's a good question believe me ;))
mischievous
I'm pleased that you liked my question, pjplx :)
Well, I first thought it might be too dirty question and you might banned me, but hope not! I can't help for my imagination ;)
hace más de un año Alexander_Rybak said…
mischievous
lol Alex just be happy you are hot ! :P

Well I wouldn't mind either getting into bed with him

@Stojanka I knew you wanted it hehehe :P
@micaelak_1 you won't be banned I mean lol we're all dirty xD
otherwise we wouldn't even open this topic :P!
micaelak_1 : Well i have alot of boys as friends, and they all have something in common when it comes to sex: They all like the girl on top! xD
hace más de un año Rosel_15 said…
blush
OMG girls what on earth you are talking about! You are so bad! (and i like this con) hahahahahahah! well i think i cant say anything...but i agree with all! ;D
mischievous
thanks for the answer Helene17Norway :)) i hope Alex will see this forum and reply hahaha!! ;))
mischievous
so girl on top, means the girl do all the job and the boy is just enjoying, huh? Hope Alexander is not that lazy :))
kiss
haha i hope too ;)) but i don't think so!!
maybe they swap positions? xD first round guy on top, girl on top next round? xD
big smile
yeah, that's absolutely how it happens, haha, wow ;)
hace más de un año Rosel_15 said…
you are crazy girls! But i like it! keep on talking ;D
so Rosel_15, what are you thinking about the right answer is :)
Dudes ( um..is it any dudes here? xD) and dudettes we are being SUPERDIRTY xD
laugh
I hope he knows many posistions! ooohlallala on top,on back,behind, in front, on the head (kidding) hahahhaha
I'm so glad that we are talkning about this hahahaha finally we can be open about this hahaha! I hope Alex is reading this!!!
I agree with you Helene, we are reeeaaaallllyyyyy superdirty, haha.
And yes, I'm sure he knows many many good positions;) and wants to try new ones ;)
This is really good conversation. (But maybe not suitable for the younger fans)
MildaViolin: me too hope Alexander will read this and I'm sure his brains might be blow up because of this, omg :))
mischievous
i agree with Helene too :)) MildaViolin agree with you too he knows everything & i hope he'll read and answer haha ;))
wink
haha maybe we should have postet a age limit warning on this forum :P
big smile
haha good idea MildaViolin, should it be 16 or what?
If Alex read this he will either laught or be Scared shitless and think we might plan to rape him xD
laugh
haha yeah 15 or 16 is a good age limit I think! haha =)

hahaha I think he would laugh! hahahaha I'm not planing to rape him anyway hahaha =P
hace más de un año janailb said…
laugh
Umm maybe 14? haha
i'm 15 anyway :P
i like this topic :D
wink
haha no no, we are not criminals only little bit crazy.
I would never hurt him! He needn't to be scared!
But he can't blame anyone else but himself being so damn hot and sexy (or maybe his parents are little involved with it) ;)
big smile
hahaha we say 15plus is the appropriate age for this forum topic

yeah it's he's parents fault! hahaha =D thank god for that haha
hace más de un año janailb said…
laugh
Natalia and Igor, thank you so much for Alex :D
laugh
yeah thank you Natalia and Igor for making this man that makes us so crazy! hahaha xD