alex pettyfer I Am Number Four

DreamWorksPics posted on Jan 28, 2011 at 11:01PM
Hi Alex Pettyfer fans! I'm here on behalf of DreamWorks and wanted to get your thoughts on his newest movie, I Am Number Four. What do you think of it - any fans of the novel looking forward to seeing it on the big screen?

alex pettyfer 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año ForsakenMoon19 said…
wink
Yes I can't wait, my only concern is if the relationships between John, Sarah, Mark and Sam were all portrayed accurately since I'm a HUGE fan of the book!!! That was the most important thing I took away from I AM NUMBER FOUR, John's connection with these 3 different people was what drew me into the story. I liked how they were the first people to ever know and accept John for who he is and I only hope it was captured on the bigscreen!!
hace más de un año suzumy03 said…
heart
I can't wait for it!! It looks really good in the previews and i hope it it. I am a HUGE fan of Alex so it makes me all happy seeing him in a movie as big as this :D finally people are going to find out how awesome he really is. >w<
hace más de un año DreamWorksPics said…
So glad to see that you're so excited! I believe that the movie follows the book pretty closely, so I don't think you'll be disappointed. Alex, Dianna and Callan McAuliffe also give really great performances....Let me know what you think of movie when you see it!
hace más de un año AliciaChristina said…
I've seen it just yesterday, i didn't think i would enjoy it it's not usually my thing but it was such a good movie. I love it! He made the whole movie
hace más de un año browntyreshop said…
big smile
One word- AWESOME!!!!
hace más de un año Dreamer237 said…
It was awesome. my dad dragged me down there and i'm not usually the one to like those kind of movies, but i think i ended up liking it more than he did.