aj cook Let's talk about AJ

suu posted on Jul 13, 2009 at 09:36AM
Well, in order to keep this spot a little more active why not start a forum where you can talk about everything related to the amazing actress, AJ Cook? :)

aj cook 13 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año suu said…
Okay, so we all know how amazing AJ is as "JJ" in "Criminal Minds".
But she's also great in other roles.

I've seen her in "Tru Calling" as Lindsay. She and Harrison (her boyfriend on the show) were so so funny. I always had a great time watching their interactions. And her character, Lindsay, is so different from JJ. AJ only appeared in the first season of the show (Tru Calling was later cancelled) but she did a great job.
Oh and last week, while I was trying to fins something worth watching on TV, I came across with this movie called "Out Cold" and guess what? AJ Cook was in it.
She didn't play a huge role in this movie, but the scenes she was on it, were always great :)
big smile
And of course, there's "Higher Ground".
I think AJ was about 21 years old when she did this show.

I watched it all on YouTube and I loved it. Her character, Shelby, was very interesting and, again, AJ did such an amazing job.
I highly recommend you watching this show :)
hace más de un año Kelsje said…
I loved AJ in Final Destination 2...She played her role as Kimberly Corman like no one else could!

And Yes.. Criminal Minds.. she's amazing!

I wonder if she has new upcoming projects. So far I only knew about misconceptions wich i'm very excited about too!!!
Does anyone know? IMDB doesn't show any projects...
last edited hace más de un año
Oh yes, FD2! I agree, she was amazing! :)

Unfortunately, no. I don't know if she has any upcoming projects.
wink
The last photoshoot AJ made (I posted the pictures in this spot) is awesome. She looks so beautiful, doesn't she?
Yes she does! Like always AJ looks stunning!
big smile
The other day, I watched the episode of the tv show Dead Like Me in which AJ Cook guest stared.
As always, she did a great job playing her character ^^
Has anyone seen the movie 'Misconceptions'?
hace más de un año saqaryks said…
kiss
i want to kiss you
According to 'For the love of AJ' site, Misconceptions will premiere in January ^^
smile
Yaay I soo want to see Misconceptions! I've heard the accent and now I want more :D
big smile
I want to see it as well!