Justicia Joven Unlikely couples

brown-eyed-girl posted on Nov 21, 2012 at 01:00AM
Some people ship couples in the show that don't seem like they will be together in the show. Like for example(no offense to those shipping)
Megan-Wally
Robin-Artemis
Wally-Robin
Aqualad-Robin
Conner-Aqualad
Aqualad-Robin
Speedy-Robin
Zatanna-Aqualad
Zatanna-Wally
Tula-Robin (not sure if real shipping)ETC.
I wonder why people think these couples should be together, so can you please write which unlikely couple(Doesn't have to be from list) and the reason why you think they should be together,like what scene from the show makes you think they could be a couple. I'm just curious and really wants to know what makes you think a certain couple are right for each other. Again no offense to any couple i also have a few unlikely couple shipping

Justicia Joven 7 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año rosedawson1 said…
I don't ship them but their seems to be alot of people that ship Superboy and Black Canary but i'm pretty sure Black Canary Marries Green Arrow.
hace más de un año Black_Robin_13 said…
Tigeress and Nightwing (Robin-Artemis) all because of their fight scene in Darkness.
hace más de un año brown-eyed-girl said…
Yeah people ship Black Canary and Superboy, maybe because she helped him learn to focus his anger so they have a conection. Also Aqualad and Superboy. I can see why people might ship them because in the first episode it was Aqualad who got through to him so they would have a special connection
Wendy and Superboy because she was the only one who remembered Conner's birthday.
hace más de un año ecoelo said…
^ Megan remembered too and Zatanna isn't it? But Megan couldn't buy a present because of Rocket's engagement thingy.
^Wendy was still the only one to tell him happy birthday.
hace más de un año TheOnlyBoss said…
i dont see wally and mggan happening also cause mggan the i like to talk about my feelings and romantical stuff and wally is all about parties and fun!!! like pizza on the couch is a date!?