Justicia Joven YJ weird, funny dreams o nightmares!

ecoelo posted on Aug 01, 2012 at 11:16AM
We all have them. It could be a nice sweet dream about your fav character or a horrible nightmare! It would be great to hear about them! Share below =D

Justicia Joven 9 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año lolfan88 said…
cool
Well have had many dreams about YJ because I fall asleep while watching it and I have a dream journal. So let's start with the first one I have ever had about YJ. So me and Kid Flash are in a Desert with a glass frame in front of us. Then a bunch of ballerinas go by us,there about 7-8 years old.Then this ballerina with a helmet on comes by. So me and Kid Flash are laughing at her and saying stuff like:"Why is she wearing that helmet?!" Then my mom comes(And she is a vampire) And she asks:"What are you guys doing?" And Kid Flash laughs at a Ballerina.Then my mom goes:"lolfan88.Why are you laughing at the ballerinas?" So she sent me to my Room. (I forgot if she sucked KF's blood or not.) So I go to my bed room and I'm REALLY mad at Kid Flash for telling my mom that. So my mom is reading me a storie about how people chop off 2 year olds heads heads and put them some where.

Well that's the end I will look for more in my Dream Journal!!! Hope you enjoy this one. Note: A LOT of my dreams a weird!!!
hace más de un año APWBD112 said…
I once dreamed that Zee and Nightwing where still dating but in secret and they were getting married I think but not sure on that part it was a great dream :)
hace más de un año batgirl910 said…
i had a dream that i was a new member of the young justice league and for some weird reason i didn't know what character i was THEN BOOM! i appear in my living room and Nightwing was there for some reason too ??? .... then he said " Would u like to touch my hair?? " i said OMFG rlly? he nodded, so i reached out AND!!.... i wake up :(
TheOnlyBoss commented…
lol!!!! awesome dream? totally misceláneo hair moment!! hace más de un año
hace más de un año XxKFforeverXx said…
Had a dream I was batgirl, fought off Joker and Harley.

#HARDCORE.
hace más de un año AislingYJ said…
Lol I love this post! One time I had a dream that me and my friend were at school and we had to take busses across campus for some reason. So we found my english teacher and got her to drive us in a bus, but then out of nowhere Klarion came and turned all the adults into lions! And then the bus crashed into a pole because duh, lions can't drive, so KF and Robin had to save us!
Oh, and my friend fell asleep on the bus going back from our school retreat, and she had a dream that we spilled chemicals on ourselves in chemistry class and turned into our OCs and joined the team! I was jealous of that dream. xD
hace más de un año ecoelo said…
After I read the article 'Mistletoe' I had a dream that I was the one who was kissing Wally. Then Artemis came out to go to the kitchen for a snack then she saw me and KF. The look on her face was ferious! She jumped on me and we started fighting each other. For some reason red tornado was a human not a robot. He started to throw eggs at us while he laughed like a villain. Then he said "Hahaha u can bever catch me!" then he threw a tornado at us but Wally saved us from spinning round and round. So bats started to chase him all night. The next morning bats came back with a package. "Here's your bad guy" he opened the sack and inside was the joker. He started to prance around singing "batman! Nananana batman! We were all freaked out. In the end artemis forgave me but warned me not to hit on KF ever again. So I headed in my room then I saw robin in my bed and I'm like "hi? Forget something?" then he's like "yeah I missed you" I felt excitement run through me and I jumped on the bed and we started to giggle. He was just about to kiss me wen my alarm went off. I was so mad that it cut my dream.
hace más de un año SB_lover0506 said…
zzz
I had a dream that the entire team was at one of Robin(Dick's) fancy parties at the manor. Then the Joker appeared like in The Dark Knight, but the team fought him. Once the Joker was all tied up we went back to Mount Justice and watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer because Supey hasn't seen it. Then the little witch boy (I forget his name) popped out of the tv screen and tried to attack us and he was riding Rudolph and his cat was riding Clarise(I think that's how you spell it). The witch boy(whatever his name is) turned everyone into Christmas ornaments and then went back inside the tv. Then Wolf came by standing on his hind legs while holding a tray of cookies and offered us gingerbread man cookies. Then Sphere tried to run over Wolf and that's when I woke up.
hace más de un año ecoelo said…
surprise
In my dream I was in Mount Justice and Nightwing bought this spinning thing u can ride on. So i went on it and rode it. It went round and round. Then Barbara wanted to go on it with me n I let her. Then Lagoon boy comes out of no where and says "No its my turn!" and he pulls Barbara off. Im like "No! I let her go on!" Lagoon says "Its my turn" then Conner comes n he starts pushing the spinning thing and glares at Lagoon boy. Then Lagoon boy says "I'll push her" Conner lets him n runs off to the kitchen. Then lagoon boy kisses me! I tumble off n wipe my face saying "Gross! Yuck!" then lagoon boy starts chasing me saying "You like (my crush's name)" and repeating it. I deny it then all this group of boys from my school (plus my crush) start chasing me with a chair. I ran into the girls toilet (now its set in my school o_O) and the boys start sighing. Then I wake up n my heart was beating kinda fast. It felt so real.
hace más de un año shayK said…
I had a dream where it was the middle of the night. My sister, her friend, and I were in my bedroom. We are sitting there when the closet door starts shaking like crazy. Then it suddenly stops. I reach out and open the door, and there's Kaldur standing in my closet . He looks at us, we look at him ( frozen in fear). Then all of a sudden my sister gives this battle cry and leaps on top of him, knocking him onto the floor. I don't know what happened next, because at that point I ran out of the bedroom screaming hysterically.