K so this is opinion. Don't vitrally shoot me. -___-
Artemis. It's kind of obvious. Here thee below is a lista of reasons.
1) Her sister is an extremely dangerous killer lady who killed peoples who left her when she was like 8
2) Her "daddy" is a criminal of the shawdows known as Sportsmaster
3) Her moms been to prison
So basically she comes from a criminal family and has been raised to (most likely) be bad and kill thangs.
4) I am just know relizing that that episode she came in was called "Infiltator" which according to my English savvy brain is an antonym of "mole" meaning they mean the same thing. And it's like introducing her as someone getting deep on the inside as Sportsmaster explained "I've got someone on the inside. Way inside" (I think that's what he said...)
5) In the "Denial" episode (wandering the in the desert with no memories) She hinted that she's been "tested" before ("Another of his stupid tests." "What kind of tests?" "He probably wants me to kill you.") She dicho that as though shes been asked to kill someone before. And if her dad is a criminal there's no doubt she was forced to and has most likely killed someone before.
6) The Justice League made up a cover story that she was related to Green Arrow, a memeber of the Justice League rather than criminals and Red arrow was all
"YO DON'T HURT ME FRANDS o I WILL MESS tu UP!" (isn't that what he said? ;DD) I don't know if Roy really knows if Artemis is all bad past he kind of hinted that he knew something more. I actually think he just knows the Green arrow uncle deal is a lie.
7) tu can tell shes lying a lot. The way she quickly makes come backs to Wally when he later asks why her father would want to kill him in "Denial" and he also tries to get her to spill stuff but she won't when he says "So, I'm your ninja boyfriend huh?" (I wish I had a ninja boyfriend who preferably has dark shades, computer savvy, and really good at acrobatics...just saying...)
8) When she gets excepted into the Gotham Academy, she doesn't wanna go so she can stay with her friends and her mother gets really upset and shouts "THIS IS A CHANCE TO BETTER YOUR LIFE...a chance I never had." HINTING that her life wasn't so hot before and getting into a really high school could make that better.
A lot of tu people are saying it's M'gann o Conner but it wouldn't make sense. I think Artemis is casually telling her dad about their missions thinking it wouldn't hurt them. Even though (this a theory FYI) he's probably feeding it to the shadows so they can watch them and figure out how to beat them. I seriously doubt shes doing it on purpose. And doesn't know that the Shadows are working with the "Light" (That was dicho in an episode where at the end they showed who was apart of the light and the leader type dude dicho "And the Shadows conceal our light" That probably means they're keeping them on the down loud...or protecting them from being found and discovered and destroyed por the Justice League. I'm not sure what the Light's objective is. But I'm sure it's got something to do with taking over the world and enslaving humanity
I've vented enough. What do tu think??
(And shirtless Robins...)
o just Izabel..