Young Dracula Ingrid turns 16

brizo posted on Dec 21, 2007 at 09:55PM
So since Ingrid is 15 then sometime this series she will turn 16 and become a vampire. How does everyone think this will change the show.

Young Dracula 17 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Abbibeach94 said…
dna, maybe she will turn owt lyk boris did, probibly not tho lol x
hace más de un año spirited_away said…
it will definately change it. so much.

and i think its gonna be around episode 10, im pretty sure of it. i have sources...
hace más de un año brizo said…
What sources and what do they say?
hace más de un año babybell said…
Yeh that was what i was going to ask... anyway not having ingrid at school will be well weird... i don't think she could get any eviler... but i think we will still see her quite alot... we see the count loads... but maybe she won't be able to get her full powers until Vlad does... that sounds like one of the really sexist thin vampires would do...
erm, the producer of most of the ep's.

you really should join the IMDb boards people, theyre so entertaining.

"We've got some real treats coming up for the 2nd half of the 2nd series. It totally moves the story into a new place!!"

"Can't say tell too much but I can say that after Episode 13, nothing will be the same again.
In fact for Ingrid, after Episode 10...things are radically different. "

"Still to broadcast is episodes 9 through to the climax in 13. Things don't stand still. Changes are afoot. There are some interesting visitors to the castle. Vlad has to be on his toes. The story gets busy, darker again and moves forward in great big bounds - especially in 13. "

ooh, and this bit is great;
"P.S. Did you know the Slayer’s Guild had a tactical division? "

so many things to think about. yay :)

GOd that sounds real existing if your telling the truth!!!
Can you tell us what they say... the main parts!
I think ingrids powers are getting out of control... in ep 8 the castle keeps on shaling cause of her and when she tries to hypnotise the well fit guy the room starts shaking... she defintently going to have her birthday soon.
thats all anyone has been told. no spoilers i'm afraid :(
believe me, there has been begging
hace más de un año werepuppy said…
I can confirm all that spirited_away said. Joss Agnew, a producer of Young Dracula, signed up to the boards and joins in our conversations from time to time. He refuses to gives us spoilers but does hint at things. Which can be a little on this side of frustrating but it's all fun.

"P.S. Did you know the Slayer’s Guild had a tactical division? "
This one bit of information was, some of us think, a hint towards more slayers showing up. A few of us think it's an important bit of information.

But to answer the topic heading, it does seem at though Ingrid will be turning 16, and receiving her powers, in episode 10 on this season, roughly to be broadcast on the 18th Janurary
hace más de un año gothichero said…
sounds good, but when is episode 9 coming out? its been two weeks since 'love bites' plz say they are just taking a break for crimbo!!
the 11th of January.
im missing it so much, still, only 1 week to go. :'(
*sniff*
I cant wait!
After the summary do you think Ingrid will still get her powers????????????????
i dont know to be honest. i think she probably will yes. although i cant see why they would have to go on the run
It will be so cool.
hace más de un año PrettyInPynk said…
OOOOOOHHHHH so that's why they had that 3 hour long catch-up of Young Dracula's on the cbbc channel! Curses! I was stuck watching it, i thort ep 9 was the last..... I nearly wooped, it slipped my head.... i thort i'd missed a few episodes and was grateful, but now i'm a huge fan of it! help i'm going nuts!!