X-Men Creating X-Men: An RPG foros

Milesprowerfan posted on Oct 14, 2009 at 05:03PM
Okay, I am one of the queens of forums, and I happen to be lonely, so I decided to make yet another insane RPG where you create X-Men and then we take them on millions of adventures. Please stay in the original universe, thank you!

Character Sheet:
Full Name:
X-Men Name:
Powers:
Any visible mutations (e.g. blue skin, white bangs, tail, etc):
Hero or villain:
Backstory:

Rules:
1. Any character mentioned without a character sheet will be controlled by everyone, so use a character sheet.
2. No suggestive, naked, sexual content or swearing/cursing allowed. You can use subsitutes.
3. Try to keep the story moving along, and not pause to take a bath or something and don't just add random crap just for the heck of it.
4. You can only use up to 6 character sheets. After that, you're history!
5. Have fun!

X-Men 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Milesprowerfan said…
Full Name: Marcelino "Mark" Lombardi
X-Men Name: Nightshade
Powers: Like his X-name suggests, Nightshade's powers are always connected to the element of Earth. A class-level 4.5 mutant, he can control any form of plant-life, causing them to grow or wither. Also can recognize any kind of plant just by looking at it.
Any visible mutations (e.g. blue skin, white bangs, tail, etc): He normally wears an eye-path over a blind eye that's unnaturally blue. His other eye is unnaturally green.
Hero or villain: Hero
Backstory: Marcelino was born an aristrocatic millionaire's eldest son on the outskirts of Rome. Ever since the doctors thought his brain developed, his parents were teaching him every kind of plant known to man. He was smarter than a 6th grader at age 9, but two days after Christmas of that year, mutant assassins came into the Lombardi mansion seeking to kill the famous millionaires. Marcelino ran for the greenhouse, but couldn't escape the assassin chasing him. He willed for the plants to protect him somehow, and suddenly, they did. He caused them to grow. No one knows for sure what happened after that. All that IS known is that he fled to America for safety. Ever since, he's been homeless and a pick-pocket. His Italian accent is all but gone, and only a hint of it remains.

"Try me." Mark was lazily tossing an open knife back and forth from his hands. "You really think I'm lying here when I say that I know more about this than you?"

He'd gotten himself into trouble with a street-gang again. It's hard to pick-pocket on the streets of New York City. "Just give me back the knife." The largest of the gang boomed.

"Sorry," Mark leaned against the wall. "Doesn't look like that's gonna happen anytime soon. Besides, this was my father's. I'm just reclaiming what is rightfully mine."

The gang simutaniously advanced. Suddenly large thorny vines came from below them. They tied around their stomachs and hoisted them into the air. Loads of swearing came from the large one. A police siren went off.

Mark knew where to go now. He ran. He wouldn't get caught today...
hace más de un año warcraftjunkie1 said…
Full Name: Michel Jasper O'Brent
X-Man Name: Animalia
Powers: The ability to shape shift into any animal, real or mythical, and when in human form has abilities from certain animals(the ability to fly like an eagle, the ability to run as fast as a cheetah, etc.)
Any visible markings: Eyes glow unaturely when feeling a strong emotion. Red when angry, blue when sad, and when she's about to transform, a snow white. Usually has a tattoo in the shape of a spiral that's the color emerald green on the back of her right hand, so she wears a single black fingerless glove on that hand.
BackStory: Michel was born an orphan, which isn't the best thing to be in New York. When she was found by a cop at the age of 5, she was taken to an orphanage, though she was different from the other children. She didn't have many friends, but when she found a stray dog on the streets she seemed to be able to understand him, like he was speaking english. When she turned 16, "They" appeared. They took her away from the orphanage, and to a secret place in the country. That was when the mark appeared, and when she felt a strong emotion her eyes seemed to glow.

"Who...who are you people?" stuttered Michel.

"We are apart of an organization called the X-Men, and we're here to help you." Calmly answered the oldest, he was in a wheel chair. The group started to advance on her.

"Stay away from me!" Screamed Michel. She turned and started to run. At first she didn't notice how fast she was going. But when she passed a car on the road without even trying, she was so startled that she almost tripped, but she caught herself on all fours. That was when the transformation started. Everything seemed so clear, she could hear the forest around her, all the animals seemed to talk to her. When she stopped to take a breath she tried to get up on her hind legs, but she just fell. Startled by her lack of ballence, she looked down. Her feet and hands were gone, in place of them were four hairy legs and big paws. She heard the sound of a creek and followed it. When she reached the water she looked at her reflection, expecting to see herself but also afraid of what she might see, instead of her usual hazel eyes and short brown hair their was a black wolf's head. Her eyes were glowing a snow white, and when she looked back at her front paws, a mark appeared. It was a spiral on her front right paw, and it was glowing a dark emerald green.

That was when the group reapeared at her side. The oldest was the first to speak."Ms. O'Brent, I know this is shocking, but you need to come with us. We can help you." To shocked to run again, she turned her head to the man in the wheel chair and, the best she could, nodded.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año aprilacne said…
Full Name: Jessie Vince Undergrove
X-Men Name:Coffin
Powers: he can make anything dead or malfuntion just by saying what he wants dead or malfunctioning and the word 'Dead' or 'Malfunction', can make a coffin out of anything you give him.
Any visible mutations: stichs that run up and down his back from birth
Hero or villain: hero
Backstory: Jessie was a poor 5 year old kid whose family didn't seem like a family at all. His father was the head of this big cemitary company, who was always busy. When mommy died, Jessie was absalutly angry. That was when his "Outbursts" started to bloom. 11 years later, at the age of 16, he finally cracked. He burnt his home down along with everything in it...Except his mother's ashs, those he keeps in a small bag in his pocket.
---
I laugh as I run. felt completly alive. "We're free momma!" I yell into the night. I just destroyed my home. I close my eyes for just a moment. L hear someone swearing. I open my eyes and I colide with this other kid that had a weird green eye. "Uhhhhh....Hi?"
hace más de un año AceDarkwolf17 said…
Full Name: Lyon Baliton

X-Men Name: Mind Freak

Powers: Telekinesis, Flight - Level 5 Mutant

Any visible mutations: Silver hair/eyes

Backstory: Lyon was average kid growing up. He wasnt popular and he wasnt a loner. He had a video camera and he taped everything. Freshman year of high school him and a friend went hiking on the nearby mountains. Something went wrong and Lyon's friend was trapped under a boulder. He died within minutes and the mental shock from it triggered his mutation. Few days later he discovered his ability and started using it for fun. Months later he found out he could fly. After graduation, Lyon was confronted by Charles Xavier. At first Lyon declined but went after his mom died. Within the time he was there, Lyon figured out his max lifting limit is 100 tons (200,000 lbs). He currently teaches Art at the school.
hace más de un año 666demon said…
Name: Rose Maria Thomas

Codename: Thorn Rose Marie *Wolverine nicknames her Plant*

Team:*unofficial* X-Men, but mostly hangs and follows Gambit around

Appearance: about 5'11, long black hair in a ponytail, bright green eyes. skinny.

Powers: Plant controlation. Don't get that? Good. She can control anything that has roots like grass, trees, flowers and even weeds.

is a hero

History: When Rose was six, her parents tried to grow flowers in their front yard. They noticed the grass grew a few inches every time Rose went out to play or go to school.

One day they brought in a bunch of dead lilies inside and placed them on the counter. Rose ran by the counter and they instantly were alive and colorful. Rose's mother squawked. "FRANK! Frank get in here! Look what happened to the lilies!" Rose thought they were mad at her, so she ran away. along her 7th birthday she met Gambit and has traveling with him ever since.

_______

Rose walked on a street, not liking what Gambit had in store for her. "I wish you would just tell me wear we're going!" Rose didn't like that look on his face. It was a smug 'I know what I'm doing' look. " Cher, Gambit know hat Gambit's doing, so don't worry none."
hace más de un año BeastFollower16 said…
mischievous
Full Name: Noelani Darkwolf
X-Men Name: Darkwolf
Powers: Every kind imaginable and unimaginable
Any visible mutations (e.g. blue skin, white bangs, tail, etc): blue fur, large claws, large claws, goldenrod eyes with yellow squiggles
Backstory: Her parents were mutants and she was, well, uh... a "late-bloomer". Her mom was able to charm the birds out of the trees, and her dad had the power of teleportation. She is a power level 7 mutant, the first of her kind. She was 17 before she came into her powers, and it was premature because it was brought on by a vaccine. A human she loved, (or thought she did), betrayed her, and she had little to no love for humans in her heart. After she got her powers, she decided to make everyone who had ever hurt her pay DEARLY. After awhile, she went to Xavier's School. Not too long after that, she met Henry Phillip Mc Coy, and learned how to love again. Without him doing a thing. Her best friends included Kurt, Henry, and others. She was also addicted to the nightlife, and every weekend she went out to a dance club and would lose her mind on the dance floor. And she's a kareoke Rockstar. She loved it. Incidentally, Henry went to one of her regular haunts and watched her lose her mind on the dance floor and rock the house with Lady GaGa's Bad Romance. She's awesome. Eventually, Henry and Noelani eventually become a couple, and they eventually get married, and have a son, who is a holy terror with the ladies.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
She looked mad. "Are you mad?" "No, I'm just spectacular, what do you think I am?"