X-Men Evolution X-Men: Evolution RP

axemnas posted on Jan 17, 2013 at 02:51PM
Alright, how about we start a x-men Evolution RP here to get things a bit more active on the spot. Plus I mean who doesn't want to be a X-Men or Brotherhood member. On another site I've been following a plot that remotely related to X-Men Evolution... Anyways I think it'd be a lot of fun and this'll be a open RP so it doesn't die a horrible death also so everyone can have some fun.new or old
There's a reason why the sheet goes in depth. Also you can delete everything in parentheses

Rules:
-X-Men canon characters are NPCs which means they are only referred to or played momentarily if it can't be avoided. Anyone can play them if the problem arrises though. So long story short they can't be claimed otherwise I'd have Wolverine.
-no bunnying or killing another person's character without permission which means you can't control another persons character like making them go from one room to another. Or in a fight you can't say 'Logan punched Kurt breaking his nose' instead you could say 'Logan threw a punch at Kurt aiming to break his nose' killing I think is self explanitory. Character to character control is okay too.
-No more than 5 powers per character each one must have a liable weakness that weakens the ability or completely stalls it. I gave an example in the sheet. Here's another one for the Nightcrawler fans he's limited by endurance and his line of sight the tireder he gets the less distance he can travel,
-try to keep it clean, little to no cussing, no sex unless you do fades, etc
-follow general terms of service
-try to make each response around 50 words or 3 lines unless you absolutely have no way to stretch it it gives the responder more to work with

Character Sheet:

Name:
alias/codename:
race/species(if anything other than human/mutant ex alien):
height:
powers:
Power flaws/limits/weaknesses(ex: what situations their powers would be limited and the general limit that their powers are. for example Wolverine's healing factor is limited by how much protein he eats it also is limited because of the adamantium on his bones. Storm has to keep control over her emotions to maintain control of her abilities. Magneto can't use his powers if there isn't enough metal around i'm not sure on this but, I'm guessing he's also limited by the magnetic metals cobolt, iron, and nickel and any metal that's got those in it):
appearance:
Personality:
affiliate(brotherhood,X-men,weapon x:
Brief Bio:
last edited on Jan 17, 2013 at 03:12PM

X-Men Evolution 192 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...