escritura Why Do U Write?

melikhan posted on May 24, 2010 at 12:25PM
i like to write the things that it's happening in my diary becuz i know one day i'll forget it so i write it to memories it in a paper(this is how i write)
why do u write(story,diary or...)?

escritura 22 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año axemnas said…
cool
I write for multiple reasons I write to vent,I write for fun,i get inspired, etc.
I write a kind of weird Journal rather than writing my experiences i write my characters experiences from my own a way to keep my inspiration written down from day to day as it were.
i exaggerate my experiences to suite the story. Like for-instance i went to the movies the other day.For that day i wrote that he went their on a mission to do some recon for how they were going to capture the fugitive with no possibility of failure.
most of the time the entries don't really go in a smooth flow so they are more of story ideas for a comic,story,graphic novel,etc. That one that i wrote for the movies will probably be a later issue in my characters origin.
 I write for multiple reasons I write to vent,I write for fun,i get inspired, etc. I write a kind of w
hace más de un año potterrox said…
I write because I love so much about it. We can create worlds and characters, and break all the rules because, why not. It's also a concrete expression of what I feel, and it enables me to look at my emotions.
hace más de un año Rockster said…
I love creating a world that is similar and/or different from our own. Love expressing how even writing can change how we view issues, such as war, politics and even life itself. No-one can take it away from me which is so unique.
hace más de un año sapherequeen said…
sunny
I love it. It's my talent, my own special place, such a tremendous part of my mind, it's just...me. Well, almost me but it still brings numerous things to my life. I honestly can not describe what writing means to me. I am the Sun, and it is all of the planets connected to me. Without either one, my universe might as well just combust. :)
hace más de un año tutiegal said…
big smile
makes me happy, gives me a place to escape :D
hace más de un año Agnes_Howlett said…
I write since I was seven, and now I'm starting writing in English. I love writing because it's the only way I can dominate and show my feelings and my character's feelings: with words. Knowing that I can create entertainment, knowing that I can make people feel happy, sad, relaxment... It's everything to me. I don't know if I'll become a famous/rich writer, but one thing I'm sure: I'll never stop writing. Like painting, playing music, singing, drawing and dancing, writing is a truly beautiful talent. If I believed in God, I'd say I'm blessed.
hace más de un año jblovesme4ever said…
it is like a ....................just somthing that began has venting out ny anger (i used to hate to write)but now it is till somthing to veent on but noe that i am older i have learned that there are so many words and i no so many of them and i love the way they look on the paper and it just gives me a feeling of happiness
hace más de un año sasuhia4ever said…
sunny
writing has always been my passion! i love it cause you can write about life, animals, plants, anything you want, you can even break rules and the laws of physics! writing is our own world we can create and characters, personality, and its like we have complete control of it! and nobody can tell it any other way! writing is also a way to express yourself and it lets you kinda find a new you with new ideas! and also the feeling of sharing your stories with people and then them praising you is just a feeling that you can't get from anything else. :)
hace más de un año luvmurtagh33 said…
sunny
I write when I'm inspired, I write because it has no limits...when you write its all about you, your ideas, and what you want to happen. I write because it makes me feel free to unleash what i feel to the world. I like it because you have complete control of the story...its all yours.....
hace más de un año s-jb123 said…
i think that when i get an idea of life and reality, or even fiction and fantasy, i like to write down my ideas and form them into a story or a poem. i love to see what people think of my ideas and i love to write when im inspired. I cant really explain what makes writing so special to me.
hace más de un año starwarsfangirl said…
I write because I have too much imagination to keep inside my head. Also, I write when I am bored, because it's like I'm actually out in the world, doing something, rather than sitting in front of the TV, thinking about how boring my life is. I also write to entertain. I love writing something, and showing it to my friends, especially when I write something really complicated and they can't understand it. I write because it's like a second nature to me. I express my feelings and ideas the best when I use writing. It is one of my talents. Most people think it's just something you do, but it's really something you LIVE. So that's why I write.
hace más de un año MerlinLemon said…
mischievous
I write because I get inspired by all manner of things and i just have to put it down. Mostly I just write because I think up all these ideas while I try to fall asleep. It's great that I have a laptop now because I can just write anything down at anytime.
hace más de un año cleorocks112 said…
big smile
i right because i have to get these thoughts out of my head to make room for new one's and also because i love it it relaxes me the thing that's messed up is I DO NOT LIKE TO READ FOR FUN tried it and unless its something I love then I won't finish it that's just me though I mean I'll read a book that was assigned to me in class but other than that I DO NOT LIKE READING now I LOVE WRITING i can write all day i mean here's a paragraph already well got to go bye.
hace más de un año mitchie19 said…
smile
I write to express my ideas in mind. I want to share them to anyone.
And it makes me feel comfortable and I imagine things.
hace más de un año melikhan said…
smile
nice ideas!!!!!
hace más de un año AnnabethKatara said…
I write, to tell the world how I feel. To share what I have to offer the world. I write to express myself.
hace más de un año musiclover2015 said…
laugh
i write because it's fun and i'm really good @ it! in english class we were suppose to write a one page story but i got carried away and wrote seven pages!
hace más de un año Phangirl7 said…
I write because it's fun, it's an escape from my life,(when I write, I can go into my character's world and be anyone I want, instead of just plain old Jennifer,) and sometimes it's a way to express my feelings.
(I used to keep a diary, but got so freaked out about someone finding it and knowing my deepest thoughts and feelings that I quit.)
hace más de un año M169 said…
I write to express my indiviguality. I also like to share my ideas and veiwpoints with the rest of the world.
hace más de un año ruby1000 said…
I write because It can be a kind of escape. As well as you get to create all of the things you always dreamed of. Do all of the things. There are no limitations like in normal life in a story. Total utter freedom.

I also write in a diary so that one day I will be able to look back on it or read. I think that if I get older and 'loose my self' it will be a good way to 're-discover my self'... I hope that made sense...
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año musicfanaticXD said…
I write because I'm always brimming with ideas and need a way to express them. When I wish the impossible was true, I can make it true in words. A story is life with no boundaries -- it's a concept I just love.
hace más de un año Andressa_Weld said…
heart
Sometimes when I see a picture, many things go through my head so I write, or when something good or bad happens to me I write as a way to vent.
 Sometimes when I see a picture, many things go through my head so I write, o when something good o