windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4801-4850 of 9437

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary listened to the beating, before she called out again* Hey, Eros, answer me?! Now isn't the time to be pulling one of your dumb pranks!
*As she called to her, she turned to see that Oasis was running behind her* Oa, I thought I told you to stay behind!
hace más de un año pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Stay behind?!" Oasis exclaimed in dismay, but then a grin came afterwards. "I mean, I wouldn't have a problem with staying behind you of course, I mean, the views nice and it tends to lead to some good hot lovin'. Besides, why the hell would I stay behi--shit," She mumbled as she stumbled when the ship rocked again. "Hell, what's been goin' on up here anyways!? I haven't even been out for that long!"
*Rosemary started to blush as Oasis kept at it. Before she responded* Those sweet words won't get you anywhere, O. And what's going on is... well, hell, I don't know, but nothing good, that's for sure. And I don't want you getting hurt again, okay? You just woke up and I don't want to lose you again, understand?
Oasis took Rosemary's hand within her own, locking their fingers together. "Loud and clear, Mary. I'll try not to get too banged up until its just you and me again in the bedroom." She gave a playful wink before allowing the situation to push her into a more serious mood. "Let's go take care of whatever it is then, if it ain't too good."

Meanwhile, Ossiana went about helping the twins to continue tugging the raft to the ship, and once it was there, hoisting the Lilith and Crow back up towards the deck. However, with the ship continuing to rock in the manner that it was, her grip on the slipped a few times when she thought she felt vomit coming to the surface.

However, just as the Lilith was halfway up the side of the ship, a creature almost more than half the size of the ship, lashed out from the water in complete and utter silence, its jaws of many bristle like teeth opening wide to retrieve its catch. It's body was riddled with patches of blueish hairs, it's skin lumpy and covered in infections and crustaceans.

((Sea Monster: The More Silent Sea))
last edited hace más de un año
 Oasis took Rosemary's hand within her own, locking their fingers together. "Loud and clear, Mary. I'l
*Rosemary looked Oasis in the eyes, before she gave a sigh* Dammit, you are just like Enricho *Despite that, she smiled and nodded* Alright, we'll do this. But you aren't leaving my sight. So as much as it hurts you *She lightly pulled Oasis, moving her to the front* I'll be keeping my eyes on your ass for a change

*As the creature lunged upward, it's mouth ready to devour Lilith, Crow took his gun, aiming it at the monsters mouth. The chambers began to rotate in a manic way, sounds of metallic clicking being made before he fired a flare into the creatures eye, blinding it in the one eye to stop it's attack*
"H-hey, but I like my view!" Oasis complained as she was moved to the front. "But I guess I'd rather have you lookin' at mine than someone else's. Alright, let's do this!" The fingers on her mechanical arm flexed themselves stiffly, and her tail made a lively appearance, her stinger ready to finally be put to use again.

"The fuck is that thing?!" Leon asked, his eyes wide in surprise as he saw the creature lunge up, only to be blasted by Crow to have its path detoured. But what really got to him was when it crashed back into the inky sea. Only to not make a single sound.

"That's a good question. What is that?" Leonard spoke, both him and his brother, as well as Ossiana, putting more force into tugging Lilith up onto the ship all the way.

Once Lilith was aboard the ship again, she immediately went to where the anchor had been thrown down into the water previously, catching sight of the blister that had formed on the surface of the jet black sea, only to burst.
*Rosemary couldn't help but chuckle* You're damn right. And I'll enjoy every second of it. Now let's get up there and take care of that bastard!

*Crow held onto the ship, his eyes gazing across the sea to look for the monster, not bothering to climb back up. He just waited for the beast to make it back to the surface so he could shoot it again, hoping to at least blind the creature*
*As the crew on deck were dealing with the monster, Franziska and Ophelia were already running across the ship in the hopes of getting there soon. As they ran, Ophelia shouted* Where the hell is Flynn?
*Franziska spoke* He needs his sleep, Ophelia. And when he sleeps, The Nithloraul sleeps as well. Ever since they were connected, they just sleep like a rock
*Ophelia couldn't help but groan* Of course. Just when we needed their combined strength
"U-uh, guys? I think we got another problem!" Leon yelled to everyone, pointing to the black fog that continued to drift and swallow up the sea and sunlight.

At the brink of the fog, the ink colored water had split and opened into a sinkhole where the front end of a ship many times the size of Oswald's. At first, the ship seemed to be a magnificent one indeed, crafted by hands that had mastered the art of building such a thing. There were three sections to the ship, each one lined with cannons on it's right side, and it's sails were a glorious shade of off-white. It almost seemed more so like a sinking ship.
But then the image of the ship flickered as it rose further onto the surface of the water, and the ships appearance began to change vastly. Holes tore into the sails, and the glorious build of the ship became aged and water worn, as if it had been within the depths of the sea for years.

Oasis, who had been making her way towards the others, caught sight of this. "Wh-what the fuck? Did...anyone else just see that, or did a whole damn ship just ghost itself to the surface of the water?!"

"Maybe they're friendlies." Leonard suggested, though jokingly.

"Does that damn thing LOOK friendly to you!?" Oasis and Leon said at the same time, pausing to glance at one another awkwardly before turning their attention back to their situation.

"I'm not likin this..." Leon stated, his grip on the rope tightening unknowingly.
*Rosemary looked at the ship, already noticing the strange behavior of it before she called out* Oh, come on, that's bullshit! How are we supposed to fight something that can't even be touched?!
We don't *Oswald shouted as he got the ship moving faster now since Crow and Lilith were on the ship* We just try to outrun it
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
(What have you done with precious COLA xD)
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I stuffed him into a camioneta, van full of similarly labaled beverages to be sold illegally on the universal black markets for my benefit. hace más de un año
cosmic_fusions commented…
but... porque :( hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Jade, tu changed your name. tu get no right to judge him XD hace más de un año
"How the heck are we suppose to outrun ANYTHING on this damn thing? We should rename it La Slow Ass Express!" Oasis commented, staggering when the ship was attacked again by the mutated Silent Sea. "Where're the cannons? I know you gotta have some somewhere around here!"

Ossiana's ears perked at the sound of Oasis's voice, but then they lowered as she tried to keep her attention away from her.

Lilith approached Oswald at the wheel, her hand on the hilt of the divine blade that rested at her waist. But before she could get a word put, a green orb smashed through the side of the ship, exploding out the other side and sending chunks of splintered wood on their way off into the sea.
She spoke to Oswald quickly. "I'm afraid Oasis is correct! At the rate that we are traveling we'll be sunk before we reach land! However, I may have a solution that may work in our favor for at least the moment? Loosen the sails!" She called out to the others, heading towards the back of the ship.
*Oswald staggered as the ball of energy was sent through his ship, and he cursed* Dammit! I didn't get this ship just for it to be destroyed. Loosen the sails!
*As if on command, Crow ran up the ship, making his way up before he grabbed hold of the sails, bringing them down*

*As all this was going down, Enricho rushed over to Ossiana, before he called out to her* Oss, this is bad! We need to get to Oasis and make sure she's alright! And if we can't kill this thing, then we need to think of some way of getting her safely off this thing!

*As the creature continued it's assault on the La Luna, Franziska began to load one single canon with a ball, already feeling tired from the heavy ball. Once she got it in, she aimed the cannon at the massive creature, already noticing the ship* What is that?
I'd hope it would leave us alone, but I doubt it at this point. Keep your aim at the creature! *Ophelia shouted as she readied the harpoon gun to fire at the monsters face*
"She's my mom's friend... Y'iel..." Zealia corrected her with a name. She skated with ease down the rest of the slide, passing Weiss and eventually her mother's savior. Once they all reached the bottom, she quickly took action and converted the slide in individual sharp icicles before she sent them flying toward the creature.

"What the fuck?" A voice was heard behind Franziska, the owner of it surprisingly Flynn. His dirty blonde hair was a little messy as if he had just woken up, dark circles of weariness over the years under his eyes. He couldn't sleep without another accident bound to happen. The alchemist yawned some, staring at the event unfold rather apathetically. "Okay, where's the artifact? Been a while since I've used her as bait."

"Dad!" Layla shrieked from behind him, her dark skin gleaming under the sun. "Wh-What's happening? WHAT IS THAT?!?!"

Flynn's expression quickly softened and changed when he heard her daughter in the presence of danger. "Layla! Go back inside, now!"

"B-Bu--"

"NOOWWW!!!"

Layla gulped, frowning before she took a few steps back.
*Franziska turned to Flynn once she heard his voice, already feeling a little releaved to see him, but still worried nonetheless* Flynn, you should be sleeping. We'll handle this thing *As she spoke, the creature could be heard roaring, with everyone on board running back and forth in a panic*
"Y'iel.." Carlyle whispered the name to herself just as they were reaching the bottom so that somewhere in her mind, she would keep a note of it for the time being. Any friend of Helga's was a friend of hers.Auntie told me that Wiezen was the last Therian.... Yet, low and behold, an entire other one right before her. This Y'iel woman was strange to her. Her aura was so warm, such a shimmering light, but in the same instance, fiery and headstrong.
Upon reaching the bottom, she followed up behind Zealia's attack quickly, her speed leaving only traces of blurs from where she once was.

Weiss on the other hand, walked calmly towards the creature, analyzing it now more than before. And soon, his cursed eye flared to its maximum capacity, the thick aura around it flailing. His pupil began to writhe within its iris before it twisted into the shape of a incantation circle. "Burden the shoulders of the weak with the aor that they breathe, weigh their spirit with the atmosphere. Gravidaga."

The creature had swiped away the icicles, some of them piercing into its body, but having less of an effect than before. As it started to slither quickly to evade more incoming attacks, the aor around it became visible and quickly became a powerful hurricane like breeze that began to force it downwards as if gravity had gotten many times heavier.

But in turn, Carlyle, who had been in the middle of swinging her blade at the creature after the icicles had came into contact with it, was also affected by the effects of Weiss's spell, her body being forced into a heap on the ground.

But even as he saw the creature resisting the spell, Weiss paid no mind to Carlyle, or even seemed to care about her well being for that matter. And this was proven when he began to chant another spell. "Water to vapor, air into fire. Scorch the soil, burn the skies. Embewrath"
He inahled deeply, a darker incantation circle appearing in front of him.

Y'iel's eyes widened at this, seeing that Carlyle too was now in danger of being caught within the attack. Not only that, but the creature was resisting the spell that held it in place more and more, and at a alarming pace as well.

Weiss exhaled into the magic circle, and out the other in came a flock of black embers that came as the shape of a flock of birds which spiraled around rapidly beford combining into a large arrow like force that incinerated everything within its path amd reducing it to dust.

~

Lilith made her way to the front of the ship, seeing that the sails were being lowered as requested when she got there. She only took a brief moment to make surd that no one was in her way, for she had to act quickly before the ship ended up with damage that was bound to make them sink like tons of dead weight.

Meanwhile, Ossiana shied away from the idea of having to find Oasis, or even be too near to her for that matter. "Y-you go, I'll help handle things here if I can." She insisted, fleeing away from him, but coming to a stop when she saw the cannon being loaded by Franziska. But her ears perked when she seen the harpoons, and her attention turned towards the ship that was veering towards them, and then to where the sea creature had disappeared, an idea coming to mind.

Leon rushed passed Franziska and Ophelia, running down below the ship after the second sphere blew through another portion of it. If too much water got through those openong9, he knew that the oversized boat would eventually go down. However, of he used that same water to freeze the openings close with magic, then that had a chance of giving them a bit more time while they still had it.
COLA, stop making Ossiana sad hace más de un año
*Oswald groaned as he continued to steer the ship* Dammit, I just hope this works *He continued to steer the ship away from the attackers, trying his best to avoid anymore damage to his ship*

*Rosemary called out to the members of the ship* Alright, if anyone of you have the balls to help me, get that fuckers attention and attack like you can *With that, she reached for her blade, and thought to herself again* Alright, Eros, could really use your help now!

O-Ossiana?! *Franziska called out as she saw her* What are you doing here?! I thought you and Enricho never left each others side. Well, if your here to help, we'd really need it
Zealia's ears jerked upward when she no longer felt Carlyle near her. And when she witnessed her fall onto the floor, her heart that had been torn for the past three years skipped a beat. She knew that if anything happened to her, her mother would be devastated. Not only that, but she didn't want to lose a family member she just met. She desired to know more about this whole situation her parents had been hiding. Without much thought, Zealia made a run toward the scene, already feeling her strength weakening. She evaded the black embers, her body tensing to keep as much magic in while heading towards her cousin's direction. To Weiss's surprise, she was much, much stronger than expected, for her level of tolerance was very high. She sheltered Carlyle with her cloak before she began to drag her out from where the spell was most prevalent, making sure she would get out first before herself.

"Sleeping?" Flynn raised a brow. "With all this noise going on?" He scoffed. "Yeah, right." He looked at the canon Franziska controlled, helping her with setting a few more to release so that she wouldn't have to carry the heavy weight. "Enchant the cannon balls with your oils of fire." He suggested.
*Franziska gave a nod* Good idea, Flynn *She wasted no time to splash oil onto the cannon, the ball of steel already catching flames from within the cannon, ready to be fired. It wasn't long before it fired, flying towards the monster*
"We still don't," Ossiana had muttered in response to Franziska's comment about her and Enricho never leaving each others side. The first thing her body shifted towards was one of the large harpoons, and she immediately lifted one of them from the ground. And as her eyes went back to the ocean of tar that surrounded them, her mind and body instinctively reminded themselves of spear fishing, with their prey this time being just one giant, ugly fish.
She climbed onto the rail carefully, balancing herself and trying to not think about falling. Her eyes followed the trails of growing blotches that floated to the surface of the water, and soon, her body did the same.

Even with their situation once more being dire and Rosemary calling upon her for help, there was still no answer from Eros. Her presence within Rose's mind was weak, almost slipping, but still there enough to be noticed.

Meanwhile, Leonard yelled out of spell, strikes of magical lightning colliding with some of the ghastly cannon balls that were being fired at them in attempt to lower the amount of damage that the ship was taking.

~

Carlyle had begun to resist the effects of Weiss's gravitational spell rather quickly, seeing an opportunity to deliver a fatal blow to the infectious entity, though seemingly oblivious to the flames that had been heading towards her. And if it hadn't been for Zealia, she would have been hit head on by the black embers, and as she was being dragged, she found her footing and pushed them both out of the way enough to where the feeling of the heat made it feel like their skin was being peel backed and burned, but not physically be affected.

The creature let out a screech as it was engulfed in the fires, it's body sizzling loudly while its body flailed in agony, the flames bursting and growing larger with Weiss amplifying it without care for how close Zealia and Carlyle were.

Luckily, a protective spell from Y'iel was able to keep them safer than they would have been without it. Their surroundings began to tremble, and before she knew it, the inky beasts that belonged had returned, their teeth sinking into the creature. Her eyes widened when she felt magic immediately beginning to swell within them, watching as their bodies start to bulge and bulk in preparations for their explosion.
"Zealia, Carlyle, move this instance!"
With only a few short seconds of thought, she raised her hands, tomb of light rose around the creature along with a second barrier that constricted around it, trapping it inside. It was only a second later that it began to waver violently, distorting heavily. She grimaced, forcing her hands together and strengthening the tomb.

"It's going to explode!" Carlyle exclaimed, ensuring that Zealia was still in her grasp as she went to scramble away from the sealed creature.
Posting while I'm at work again I see XD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
XD It's not like its intentional hace más de un año
Yeah tu can. If tu fuck with common sense enough, anything is possible XD hace más de un año
*Oswald continued to steer the ship away from danger, knowing that they were only twenty minutes to the main land now*

Eros, come on *Rosemary continued to shout, getting no response from her*

*Ophelia was quick to aim the canon, a ball of flames flying towards the monster*
"Rose!" There was a shout from Oasis before Rosemary was tackled to the ground with Oasis landing on top of her, another ghastly orb flying right passed them overhead and splitting through the rails on the opposite side of the ship.
"Heh, fancy meetin' you here," Oasis commented jokingly, her body covering Rosemary's protectively. She lifted her head some, searching their surroundings until she saw one of the cannon balls rolling across the floor towards them. She pushed herself up and off of Rose and went for it, scooping it up in her mechanical arm. The ship was much closer than it was before, only about seventy feet away from them. She ran towards in, pulling her arm back before hurling the cannon ball into the ship with enough force for it to burst through.
"Looks like it ain't a ghost after all!" She stated.
-
Meanwhile, Ossiana went into a swift and agile step across the rail after Ophelia's blind shot into the water had missed, the harpoon being held in a relaxed grip that opposed her stern expression of focus.
*Franziska picked up the mechanism known as a harpoon gun, looking over it curiously* Anyone know how to use this thing
I do *Before Franziska could respond, Enricho took the loaded gun from her grasp, holding it with both hands as he spoke to Ossiana* The other eye is messed up. If we hit it in the other eye, we'll blind the bastard for an easy kill. Sound good

Wouldn't be a first *Rosemary spoke with a brief chuckle before Oasis got up. Once she hurled the canon, she grinned* Then killing this fucker just got easy
Zealia used all the strength she could conjure to make sure she and her cousin were as far as possible. She glanced at Y’iel who sealed the creature that was about to burst, quickly taking action and creating another forcefield that built on layer after layer on the monster, standing in front of Carlyle in a protective manner.
Weiss gave a nonchalant "hmph" and turned away from the others, what remained of his torn cloak swooshing behind him and tearing off the rest of the way as he began to make his leave.

Y'iel quickly began to sweat, feeling the creature violently thrashing within the tomb in attempt to break free, and she watched the violent trembles that came from it along with the black flames that seeped through where it began to crack and break. Her clenched her fingers against one another harder, forcing the tomb to constrict and condense further.
Both she and Zealia's barriers began to waver violently, distorting along with the tomb until finally. it burst, the barriers around it stretching outwards as the blast forced them to expand passed their limits; from the use of so much of her Light, Y'iel fell from the grace of her unreleased form and landed back in her heavily suppressed level of power, strands of her sliver/white hair falling down her shoulders. "W-We need to evacuate from this area, now!" She breathed out.

Carlyle jumped to her feet at the second mentioning of them needing to escape, and she went to speak to Weiss, only to find that he was no longer there. She growled in frustration, turning back to speak to Zealia and Y'iel. "I-It's not enough! That thing is still alive! I can't leave until it is destroyed!" And with this said, she reached for a strand of Zealia's hair, but paused. "M-May I?" She asked urgently instead of just going for it how she intended to.

~

"Aiming for zhe eyes is too small of a target," Ossiana called back to him. "Go for vhat makes it float!" She continued across the rail, her eyes narrowing down at the infected water. At the sight of some of the large ripples that wavered through the water, she pulled back her arm immediately, using her free hand as a source of aiming just before she hurled the harpoon with a mighty throw that sent it flying in the way that an arrow would down into the water.
There was a splash from the spear, who's handle was still visible and stuck at an angle while it trailed across the surface of the water. "There!" Ossiana called out, following to where the sea monster was going, only to notice that it was traveling towards the attacking ship.

Oasis found herself lifting her head upwards to look at the ominous ship that had floated to the surface of the water. She could feel the drowning presence of the ship, almost as if it were something that were alive, but far from being so in the same instance.

Leonard had been taken aback by the magnitude of the ship that loomed over them, his thoughts immediately going to the use of the grimoire. But in the same instance, he remembered what he had told Leon, and cursed to himself as he had to think against it.
Zealia’s brow raised as she glared at Carlyle with a state that told her “don’t even think about it”. However, after some thinking, she sighed as her nails ran through her thickly coiled hair, her texture unlike any other. She herself pulled the strand, wincing before placing it in the palm of her cousin. Once that was over with, she quickly went to aid Y’iel for the sake of her mother, helping her stand and serving as something to lean on.
*Enricho watched the harpoon flew across the sky, before hitting its target. He gave a nod at the sight of it, and using the gun, he took aim at the similar location and fired the gun*

*Rosemary was quick to get up, looking around for another canon ball* Come on, Oasis. Don't stop now. *As she looked for a ball, she groaned* Kinda wish I had Eros' arms right now to hurl these things. Would be real useful, Right Eros!?
Carlyle gave a small nervous chuckle at Zealia's glare, especially the way it mirrored Helga's. Her brows raised then as she watched Zealia's hand reach to her voluminous coils of her and pull out a strands that was then placed into her own hands. She looked at the strand for a moment, cupping it within her hands, though she hesitated, looking to Zealia and Y'iel.

Y'iel thanked Zealia while she was being helped to her feet, releasing a gently quivering exhale. The feeling of exhaustion was something she wasn't quite used to. It could also be seen clearly in her expression that it annoyed her greatly as well. Her attention shifted to Carlyle, who she now realized was walking towards the creature. "Carlyle, come, we haven't much time!"

"Correct. We do not," Carlyle replied softly, but loud enough for Y'iel to her. "Please, do not speak a single whisper of what you are about to witness. I will return soon, my friends." The lock of hair that she held within her palms had gained a radiant aura that coursed its throughout her palms and hands, trailing up her arms like a wild fire. She could feel it, the raw magic that had began to boil within her veins, that of an Originals, yet so much more. Many, more.

Y'iel's curiosity had now peeked as she felt the purity of Carlyle's latent magic essence spike into something that she had never witnessed before.

The sword known as the Gaelilaly, rose from the ground, floating to Carlyle's side as the aura masked her skin. "In lies the hearts of heroes, as ferocious a lion, the body of they their swords, their minds as shields. My body a vassal.."I call into this world the spirit of your Hero to lend me strength!"

The tomb exploded, the barriers shattering completely, the force of the explosion going into a violent twist of magic and fire that spiraled out of control and grew rapidly as it was swallowing everything in its path, including Carlyle.

The diameter of the explosion continued to increase, spreading towards Y'iel and Zealia until it suddenly began to slow to a stop just in front of them, the ground simmering and the sheer force of heat threatening to incinerate their skin from their bodies. And then it began to retract, or rather move backwards towards its source in which it came.

~

"Eros, pretty please! Things are gettin' rough!" Oasis added, but then she turned to Rosemary, coming to a complete stop. "E..Eros..?" A look of worry had come to her face now as she forgot about what was happening around the for a few seconds until another one of the attacking cannon balls tore through the deck. "FUCKING HELL!"
-
Ossiana had almost slipped when the cannon ball had went through the deck, though she continued to follow the threat beneath the surface. When the second harpoon had struck it, she gave a internal hmph of approval, proud of how far Enricho had come with some of her teachings.

However, in the next instance, she would be caught off guard and knocked off her feet completely by a unnaturally powerful gust of wind that tore forced the sails of the ship forwards with so much force that they began to tea slightlyr as the ship launched forward, a large wave lifting it into the air for what seemed like hours before they crashed back down onto the sea with the ship still hurtling forward.

Oasis had grabbed Rosemary and held her close, their bodies pressing together as she held onto the rail to avoid to be thrown around again. She had had enough of that for the day in her honest opinion.

But Leonard wasn't so lucky, and went smacking into the floor of the ship, hitting the exterior wall of the kitchen with a painful thud.
Zealia was about to shield themselves with a block of ice until she saw the fire retreat from its original source. She held Y’iel protectively, scooting some back before looking down at her. “We need to get out of here. Where did that man go? Weiss, was it? I need to bring him with me! I need to make sure everything he said wasn’t true!”
*Enricho didn't take long to lose his balance as well, but made sure to grab hold of Ossiana, holding her close as to now letting her get hurt. He held onto her tightly, as if he was afraid of losing her*

*Rosemary kept her arms around Oasis as well, a part of her almost forgetting their current situation for a moment* Man, I really wish we could be this close on different circumstances
"Yeah, tell me about it!" Oasis had to yell over the winds that were rushing passed them. "Ya know, a vacation doesn't sound too fucking bad either!"

Ossiana held onto to Enricho with gauged force, knowing that she had the possibility of hurting him. Her tail wrapped around the rail of the ship, and she looked back to see that the large waves that were carrying them away from the opposing ship.

~

"I believe that he made an early departure," Y'iel answered. "There is no way for me to gather energy from anything that is remotely lively from here, the corruption has grown to thick for me to do so." Her attention shifted back to where what could have possibly been their deaths retracted, her eyes searching through the
rewinding embers for any sign of Carlyle, for she still sensed a massive energy within them.

Soon, all that was left was a crater from where the explosion's diameter managed to reach, a dark steaming smoke full of burning embers rising and filling the area. That is, until--
"A--aa--AAACHOOO!!" A hard sneeze was heard from within the pit of burning ash, and the steaming smoke was blown outwards, a current of the hot air rushing passed Y'iel and Zealia as it was cleared from the area. A woman with radiant long waves of ginger hair stood rubbing her nose with her index finger, Carlyle's clothing now altered into another attire of cloths of brown and black. From her knuckles to her her forearms were brown monkish bandages with a few untucked strands hanging freely. This woman, she looked even more so now like Helga in her younger days perhaps, but not quite. Instead, she resembled a younger Lilithann Quartz to be exact, down to every last detail.

"Magnificent..." Y'iel mumbled in awe. "What magic is this? It is...righteous...enough so to rival the purity of a Therian!
And then she noticed something else. In front of the woman, the troublesome entity seemed to have been turned into a statue like state by the intensity of the heat combined with the pressure of Weiss's gravitational with the addition of being contained within it. However, even now, she could still sense as much of its maliciously dark presence as she had before. Though luckily, they had finally managed to weaken it.

The woman scoffed as she stood before the frozen-in-a-statue state of the creature, and spoke with a voice that was no longer Carlyle's. "I don't know what you are, but I can tell you that hiding in there won't save you either. So come on take this ass whooping and stop wasting my damn time!"

"dISGRACE!!𝑫̶̻͓́̀͋𝑰̡̺̪̾­̶͛̽­𝑺͇̦­̙̾̕­̶̽𝑮­̪̝͙­͒͆̓­̶𝑹̫­̠̓̚­̶̿𝑨­̪͎͍­̓͛͠­̶𝑪͙­̞̦͛­̶̿𝑬­̪͚̪­̿̿̚­̶!𝕺­̢͉͕­͋͑͘­̶𝕺̳­̟͕͐­̶̾͘­𝖃͇̺­͚̒̒­̶͒𝕲­̠̟͜­̀̚͝­̶𝕷̙­̝͓̓­̶̐͘­𝕾̘̟­̝̾͐­̶̀𝕳­̫̟͜­́̕̚­𝕷̝̼­̫͒͝­̶̚𝕺­̢͓̫­̶̈́̈́­𝕸̝͖­͍͌͆­̶̓𝕬­̠̠̞­̿̈́̚­̶𝕻͙­͖͉͠­̶͊̈́­𝕳͎̠­͍̈́͝­̶̕𝕲­̝͎̦­͆̓̔­̶𝖀̢­͉̕͜­̶͒𝕼­̢̠̳­̾̕͝­̶𝕬͍­̟͛͊­̶𝕬͍­̝͔̚­̶̿͌­𝕳͙͍­͋̒̈́­''

The shrieking voice of the creature split into the air from within the stone and shattered into pieces as it came lunging at the group, it's form mutating further.

The hero that Carlyle had called upon smirked in the face of the creature. Her deep emerald colored eyes glowed with magic, a darker shade of green aura outlining her body. "Now that's more like it! Come to papa!"
 "Yeah, tell me about it!" Oasis had to yell over the winds that were rushing passed them. "Ya know, a
Oh, who is this new waifu?! hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
. hace más de un año
..... THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE! hace más de un año
*Rosemary chuckled* Yeah, tell me about it. Once this shit's over with, I'm gonna get far away from this country for a while. Maybe somewhere to the east

*Enricho kept his arms around her, his feet falling out from the winds, but Ossiana was able to keep him up as he spoke up* You alright, Oss?!
"What the--- mom???" Zealia's brows furrowed, since she was the only person she knew that mimicked those features. But at the same time, she knew there was no way it could be her mother after what she witnessed of the frail women earlier. Helga couldn't even talk properly or walk without stumbling or having to rest for a minute. She coughed out some of the smoke that directly hit her and Y'iel, wiping some debris off her. "Oh, I'm sooo telling mom this." However, she did not leave her to fight on her own. She made sure Y'iel was okay before quickly returning to battle and creating bridges of Quartz to rise from earth and distorting its shape to hold down the beast, multiple hard chains beginning to drag it downward.
"What, not gonna take me with?" Oasis joked, but somewhere there was a slight hint of seriousness beneath it. She glanced behind them, only to see a trail now tailing them, though falling behind quickly. "Looks like we're losin' the dead weight."

Ossiana opened her mouth to answer, only for the salty her to hit her tongue and cause her to make a face of disgust, for she was not used to the air when it came to life on the sea. So instead, she answered with a brisk nod.

~

The new presence that was the ginger woman blitzed the creature, taking the opportunity of it being dragged down as the perfect chance to strike. As its head was being pulled towards the ground, she pulled her leg back and delivered a devastating kick to it that blew a portion of the entity's face off. As it snatched at the chains that tried to restrain it and attacked them with more of its hungry, teeth bearing sludge, she pulled both of her arms back and thrusted them forward with her fingers arched and her palms open.
A wave of violent magic shot from her hands in the form of a arcane beam and destroyed them, the beam slicing a burning hole through a portion of the entity's body. Her movements were quick as she evaded more of the creature's in vain attacks with ease.
She let out a joyful laugh as she hurled a fuzzy hefty orb of arcane magic at the entity that scattered out into hundreds of more that surrounded it it before it could be deflected. "̶̲̅Fall𝖳̶̲̅𝖾̶̲̅𝖺̶̲̅𝗋̶̲̅𝗌̶̲̅ 𝗈̶̲̅𝖿̶̲̅ 𝖦̶̲̅𝖺̶̲̅𝗂̶̲̅𝖺̶̲̅!̶̲̅"̶̲̅
The orbs swooped above their target and began to rain down upon it rapidly, more and more friction building an explosion that seemed to distort to where it moved stiffly, building upon itself before melting back down onto the entity without mercy.
Enricho, feeling that the worst of it was over, helped Ossiana up, his arms remaining wrapped around her, before he responded* Been a while since we had to do something crazy like that

*Rosemary couldn't help but laugh, a snort being made as she did before she answered* Of course I'm taking you with me. Like I was gonna give you a choice. I told you I'm keeping my eyes on your ass. You didn't think that was just for this moment, did you? *She smiled to her, her body still pressed against her with a grin, before she answered* Yeah, thank god. Hope we don't run into that fucking thing again
Zealia blinked in awe at how easy it had become to destroy the creature now thanks to... whatever was Carlyle now. She paused for a moment, glancing at her with a dumbfounded face and feeling the urge to choke her for not doing all of this earlier. She shook her head and looked around, eyeing the remaining of the entity that tried to cause more harm, and once she saw the orbs melting down on it, she didn't hesitate to shoot at the stalactites in the ceiling, letting them fall and crush what remained of the monster to further weaken it with ongoing pressure, making sure she didn't get any on her cousin or her mother's friend.
"Yeah!" The woman cheered once the stalactites on the ceiling crushed the creature. She began to do a small victory dance before pausing, remembering that Zealia was there and turned around to face her. "Not bad, not bad at all."
Her eyes narrowed before her words even had a chance to rest into the air. Her head jerked to the side, and she leaned out of the way some, dodging the creatures last attempt at getting at them. "Still alive huh?" She grinned, holding her hands with her palms facing one another, green electricity beginning to buzz between them. "~Gaelila~" As she moved them further apart, a sentinel spear with a wide blade was created, and she grasped the long pole that it was connected to. "Charming. But a little too PATHETIC!" She spun around swiftly and stabbed the spear through the stalactites that had fallen onto the creature, piercing through them like a knife through butter and stabbing through the creature's head. "You're finished." She wrenched the blade to the left and jabbed it in further before finally yanking it out.

~

Ossiana nodded in agreement before speaking. "It would be better if we hadn't had to do crazy things at all." She said, looking away from him before freeing herself from his arms once the ship finally began to regain a smoother course. Though...they had been sent further away from where they had been originally headed.
-
Oasis grinned some herself now as she looked at Rosemary again now. "If we do then we'll make sure to kill it so it won't have another chance to get on our nerves again." But then her brows furrowed some. "That ship on the other hand...."

Leonard groaned after getting back up, and the first thing he noticed was how much damage had been done to the ship, looking up to the sails to see that they had been torn apart, one of them completely.

"Is every one alright?!" Lilith rushed onto the ship deck breathing heavily, her sword secured in its sheathe now.
-
Meanwhile below the ship, Leon sat himself up, holding a place on his head where he was bleeding from where he had smashed it against the ceiling and floor involuntarily after the ship and started being tossed up and down by the waves. He cursed while getting to his feet, nearly slipping on some of the ice that had gotten on the floor when he had been sealing the holes of the ship that he could get to.
Sent further?! This is like Berserk. There's even gonna be a barco ride that takes seven real life years XD hace más de un año
but COOOLAAA, that'll be like, four months from now :( I can't wait that looooongggg, cooomeee ooonnnn hace más de un año
I waited that long for Ossiana to even talk to Enricho again. You'll be fine XD hace más de un año
*Rosemary gave a hmph in agreement, before taking notice of the ships damage as well* Shit, you think we'll be able to make it to the town with this damage? I hope we can, or Oswald will probably lose his mind

*Enricho gave a nod, his arms crossed as the ship had finally managed to sail better now* How did we even end up in waters like this? I thought the monsters were driven out of trade routes like these
"Not bad?" Zealia's brows furrowed again, her right one raised a little bit higher than her left one; similar to her mother's expression. She was going to comment on what she had meant, but instead rolled her eyes. "Not bad yourse--" She was interrupted at the creature's last attempt, but when she saw that Carlyle took care of it, she sighed. The hybrid combed her fingers through her coiled locks to rid any dirt that got stuck on them before neatly tying it into a ponytail and retrieving her hat from the debris, angling it perfectly on her head. "Ahh, finally." She dusted her hands off, staring at her manicure that was surprisingly still in good shape. "Peut-on partir?" She looked between her cousin and Y'iel.
Y'iel looked to where the creature had been bombarded with magic, crushed, and now skewered. She could still feel its presence, but it was extremely weak, a candle with only the smallest of embers keeping the wick lit as it was dying off. She looked back to Zealia and nodded. "I would much rather us do so."

The woman placed her hand on her hip loosely, leaning down to poke at where she had stabbed through and into the creature. "Either of you have any idea on what this thing is exactly?" She asked.

~

"Lets hope that we aren't too far off from anywhere then." Oasis said, leaning in to finally place a small kiss on Rosemary's lips before smacking her rear. "If anything, I definitely don't plan on swimming back, so that's definitely out the window."
-

"It's probably another after effect of Edrain sinking." Leonard answered before Ossiana had a chance to, coming to a halt while on his way down below the deck to check on his brother. "Then again, a lot of things have been becoming hectic nowadays."

Ossiana nodded firmly in agreement at this statement. "Yes...they have. But do you really believe that Edrain's downfall could be the cause of it?"

"Who knows. If not, then whatever it could be is probably a lot worse." Leonard answered with a light shrug before continuing on his way.
*Rosemary giggled as she felt her rear slapped, her body pressed against her* Yeah, wouldn't want you to tire yourself out from that swimming. Maybe I want to use some of that energy *As she spoke, she grabbed Oasis' rear firmly, a lustful chuckle coming as she did*

*Enricho raised his eyebrows in concern at that mention* Worse? I really hope that's an exaggeration. How could anything possibly be worse than Edrain?
"The question here is what the hell are you?" Zealia's arm flailed in a childish manner before she cleared her throat and kept her calm composure. "You said you were a beginner at magic! WHAT I JUST WITNESSED NO BEGINNER IS CLOSE TO DOING!" Her eyes glanced at where she was poking. "It was the monster sucking lives after lives, remember?!"
"No..." The woman answered in a clueless and dull manner. "I do not remember stating such a thing at all either. Unless of course you are referring to Carlyle, then yes, in a sense she is still an amateur. She still does not know how to make potions adequately, nor is she able to channel spells in the manner that you are able to. Which brings us around to your first question," she held one of her fingers up.
"I am the Champion Spirit of the Quartz Bloodline in which she summoned, Lithilanna Quartz. Daughter of Margret Quartz, Hero of Ee'eth."

"Summoned?" Y'iel questioned, her ears perked in interest. "I have never seen a summoning of this caliber. How is it possible that you are...not Carlyle?"

"I am, but I am not. She has merely become my vessel and allowed my presence into her spirit and become one. Spirits answer the calls of the righteous, for as long as there is purity within the veins of those who call. She has a very special connection with the After, due to her unnaturally strong spirit." Lithil answered.

~

Oasis chuckled, leaning in to place a few love bites along Rosemary's neck, pulling her even closer to herself, her breasts now pressing into hers. "Mmm~ Don't worry, I think I'll always have plenty enough when it comes to you. You tend to be my energizer."
-

Ossiana could only leave it to her thoughts to think of somewhere that was worse than Edrain. She didn't even want to imagine it, though she had a pretty could idea of one place right off the top of her head. "Well...I think we should be safe for the moment.."
lilith, li ann, lilithann, Li, Lithilanna, WHAT THE FUCK COLA! hace más de un año
....well, not nowwww, but she was a good chef! hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
WAS. The key word here is WAS xD hace más de un año
*Enricho gave a sigh of relief before he fell into a sit on the floor* Thank goodness *He leaned his head down, already looking dead tired from the ordeal*

*Rosemary giggled some as Oasis placed bites on her neck, her arms tightening around Oasis as she pulled her closer* I bet. With how crazy you are in the sack, I don't think you ever tire out
"A summoned spirit?!" Zealia's eyes widened, them furrowing back almost immediately. "Well what are you doing! Let her come to be, will you?" She paused for a moment when she recognized a name. "Margaret Quartz... Like... Like my grandma? That means... You're my aunt? My mom's sister?" She questioned with hesitation now. "What in Satan's name is going on here?!"
Lithil's brows furrowed instantly in the exact same way that Zealia's did. "Your grandma? As in, my mom??" She questioned. "Your mom's sister? Well, it depends, actually. I've got a uh...vast family. 9 sisters, and a bunch of knucklehead brothers. But I must say, this is unexpected. If my mother is your grandmother, then the Quartz lived longer than I thought they would. Thought they'd all be dead by now." She itched at the side of her chin with her index finger as she made the brash statement.
"Alright so then would your mom happen to be my twin? Lilithann Quartz is her name. We're the only set out of our family. Though...she was probably more of a heathen than I am by far from what little I was able to witness in our early life."

Y'iel looked back and forth between the two, becoming more and more confused at what she was hearing, and instead tried to keep it narrowed down to: This woman was the spirit of one of the Quartz's that happens to be a sister to Helga, and an aunt to Zealia.

~

"Oh you know it." Oasis gave Rosemary a wink, grinning until it became a smile. She looked deep into Rosemary's eyes for a moment. "I love you, Rose...you and Eros, I love you both."
*Rosemary allowed a smile to grace her face as she leaned closer to her* I love you too, Oasis. And Eros loves you too. I'm sure she'd really love to say it, but I guess she's cranky today *She spoke, hoping to get some reaction from Eros*

*From atop the crows nest, Nithloraul stretched and yawned, looking down* Man, that was a pretty good sleep I ha- *She stopped once she noticed the damage to the ship, and groaned* Sheesh, I sleep for a few minutes and everything goes to hell. Are you all that desperate for my help
Oasis looked deeper into Rosemary's eyes, searching for that glint of Eros that had always been there. But she could barely see anything but the eyes of her lover. She leaned in the rest f the way and kissed Rose's lips tenderly. "Eros...I hope you're okay in there..."

Ossiana looked up at the sound of the newer voice, her ears perking. When she saw Nithloraul up on the crows nest, she wondered how she had not noticed her there earlier. But she didn't make any comments, and instead stood there awkwardly looking around herself.
"what..." Zealia just stood there, not able to form any words. She was just told about so many things that she should've known before. And with everything that was happening, her father gone, her mother barely holding herself together, her broken family, her broken friendships, she didn't know how to process all of this. "W-W-What...." Her stiff brows wiggled into one of sadness. The past three years she was good on organizing and sorting information, but now, she was clueless. Her fingers unintentionally fidgeting with one another before she clutched her fists. "I n-need... I need to bring back Carlyle to my mom..." She mumbled, which was odd of her to do.
*Rosemary could tell that Oasis was worried, even as she kissed her. Regardless, she kept her arms around her to comfort her*

Oh, new guests, huh? *Once Nithloraul saw Ossiana, she jumped from the crows nest and landed on her feet, a fall that would've shattered anyone else's legs. Nithloraul, after catching herself in the fall, stood up, her face only inches from Ossiana's as she looks at her* Hmm, not a human, I see. Finally, some more worthwhile company. You must be Ossiana, the Scorpia that Franziska mentioned
Lithil thought to herself for a moment before she rose an eyebrow at Zealia. "Come to think of it, you don't look much like Lilithh and I. Well you do, because you seem to be a Quartz after all, but other than that, you don't bare much of our signature." She furrowed her brows. "But I guess you're right. We should get out of this place before we end up being stuck down here."

~

"Fraziska mentioned me?" Ossiana asked, a little surprised. But noticing where the woman had jumped from, she was wary. "You don't exactly appear as human yourself. Yes, I am Ossiana Morgan, the Scorpia. Who may you be?"