windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4651-4700 of 9437

hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
But the man was no longer having any of it. "You had your chance to "be on your way". I'm going to tear you both to fucking shreds." His eyes went to Y'iel. That wretched light that she had, now it was all tpo familiar in his mind. And as he saw the clouds brewing into a twist above them, he knew exactly what was coming.

Y'iel's light surrounded her and grew immensely, and she floated off the ground for a moment, her fist raising into the air. "S̘̚M̰̈́Ĩ̩T̆ͅE̠̓!" She went to swing her fist down towards the man, only for her hand to be yanked back further to where she was thrown off balance.

"You got me fucked up if you think the same thing is going to do the job twice!" A murky aura rose from him. "What's wrong? Can't use your little flashy trick anymore?" He mocked the Therian with a scowl. He slung a flurry of magic at them that started off as ink black streams if magic that transitioned into two large running beasts.

~

Ossiana didn't say anything back at all, nor was she able to even crack a smile. Just thinking about what Bonnus wanted with Orio both angered her and gave her something to fear. She would beg and grovel if that's what the Oni wanted. She'd chew off her own tongue if that what it took. She just wanted her youngest daughter to not have to experience the cruelty of the world again. She felt as if she had already failed Oasis. She couldn't let herself do the same for Oriocho as well.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
"Wait, Y'iel, don't smit--" She was cut off and ignored as she witnessed Y'iel's fist swung down. She turned to see the effect of the blast, not surprised to see it didn't work. She gritted her teeth now at the situation that worsened. And at the sight of the now two running beasts towards them, she sent roots after roots from underground to puncture through the soil and coil around the monster's limbs, detaining them for what she could. "H-Hey! Listen, you--whoever you are! I have a lot of questions, like how do you know my parents, but right now it's not the right time! Stop this! Please! We can continue this any other time but I have a lot on my plate right now and if I don't stop that infection from spreading, thousands of more lives will be lost! And if I die right now that means I won't be able to complete the promise I made to my mom of baking a pie with her! A-And I want to see my dad too!" She yelled, more roots from below emerging and thickening around the streams of magic. "Coome oon, dude! I'll pay for your dinner or somethin', whatever you want! I apologize on behalf of my friend here! Sure, your mannerism is quite rude, but I understand her anger was taken a little too far!"

Layla blinked. "Porcelain doll?" She laughed, assuming it was a joke. "I'm sure if you were a porcelain doll your parents would've accidentally dropped you and broken you, silly."
"I don't show manners to a fucking Quartz! Dogs don't get mannerism from me!" The man slung another wave of the beasts at them, this time it being a pack that ran at Y'iel and Zealia hungrily, distorted snarls coming from their mouths and streaks of red following behind them from their eyes.

"It seems that reasoning is going to be futile."
It was Y'iel's turn to act quickly this time, flying at the creatures at a break neck speed and bursting through them, going directly towards their summoner to end things swiftly. However, she would soon find that their opponent was no rookie on the battle field. She found herself being tangled in some sort of threads that tightened into her skin as she was side stepped. She sliding across the ground face first before tumbling, managing to break through the threat fairly quickly. However, she didn't have time to do much else than go on the defense when she found one of the inky beasts only a second to slow away from sinking its teeth into her face.
She evaded, a glowing hand puncturing through its body and reducing it into a puddle on the ground. However--"OOOF!!" Y'iel was knocked down harshly by the impact of a boot to the side of her skull that sent her into a brief roll until she recovered her footing. Rings of light appeared at her fingertips, and she sent them flying at him in attempts to capture him.

The man easily evaded the one directional magic rings, only to find that he was being guided into Y'iel's trap as she retracted them, causing him to have to jump to the right in a dive to get out of the way fast enough. He rolled back onto his feet, a short dagger already in hand.
"WHAT DOES BEING A QUARTZ HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!?!" Zealia shrieked now in frustration, angered as to why the man they barely met was behaving so barbaric. She took care of a beast that was chasing after her before quickly running in a blur to aid Y'iel. Appearing at her side, she sent roots bursting from where the man was, one of them locking around the wrist where he had his dagger in, the other grabbing hold of his other hand. "I don't want to hurt you, I just want to talk!!!" She was only able to freeze one of his feet before she got distracted with another beast, pushing Y'iel to the side and creating a portal right in front of it before they pounced on them. Another portal was created right above the man, where the beast exited continued its attack on him instead. She quickly checked on Y'iel to see if she was alright.
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
They almost did, actually *Oswald spoke with no sarcasm in his voice, but he eventually gave a sigh* sorry, that didn't come out right. My sister, she.... told me a lot. You don't have to listen if you have better things to do. This is a personal thing, really

*Rosemary gave a sigh, seeing that any attempt to cheer her up was a waste of time. She stood by her side as they made their way back*
"It has to do with EVERY REASON WHY YOU NEED TO FUCK OFF AND DIE!" The man snarled. "Every last single last one of you deserve nothing but to rot in hell!!" When the roots were tied around his wrist, he tossed the dagger into his opposite hand and slashed through them. "Oh you better want to hurt me, because that's an understatement for what I'm going to do when I get my hands on you! We have nothing to talk about!!"
He yanked his foot against the ice, the first one causing it to crack before he swiped the dagger down at it to break the rest. His eyes narrowed upward as the portal opened above him and the beast came down towards him. However, it fell only to fall into a portal of his, the portal opening from the ground where the beast flew out into the air along with many more.

Y'iel gave a quick nod, wiping at her cheek with the back of her hand as she got to her feet, wasting no time with the beasts this time around. She pulled her hands apart and clapped them together, two towering slabs of earth coming together and crushing them in between, though some managed to slip around it.

However, the man was far from letting them off easily. Over the slabs of earth came four small canisters, all in which burst. But unlike the ones that had been strapped under the horse and created the flash from earlier, these created none. In fact, it seemed as if they had done absolutely nothing. However, a clear gas released from them and seeped into the air.

The man flanked them from the left as he darted out into the open from behind the slab and threw his dagger at Zealia's face, the blade going into a spiral. Something then gleamed from it's handle just slightly as it flew towards her.

~

Ossiana's ears remained low and her eyes glued to the new gloss of ice that covered the surface of the ground now, and she couldn't help but hate it. She already wasn't very fond of the cold, even though with her body high body heat it didn't really effect her much. She ended up sneezing a few times, sniffling hard afterwards.
Zealia created another portal in front of her where the dagger went through and went out in a new portal behind the man, the blade grazing his cheek. “I don’t know what I did wrong that has caused so much hatred! If it’s something that my parents did then I apologize on behalf of them!” She yelled, escaping the jaws from another beast. Although she was able to sense evil from him, there was still something telling her there was more to it. It made no sense how big his hatred was for a Quartz. “Can’t we have a civil conversation? I’ll pay for the tea and biscuits!” She suggested. “Maybe you are confusing me for someone else! I can assure you I am not who you think I am, or at least not anymore!”

“I’d like to know.” She gave an attempt of a smile. “It sure is more interesting then whatever family problems I’m gonna have to deal with.”
*Oswald gave a shrug* Interesting might be pushing it, Layla. But if you'd really like to know, then you'd probably better sit down. It's a long story

*Rosemary looked over at Ossiana as she sneezed, noticing that she was already sick of the cold, and decided to move a little quicker so they could get out of the cold faster*
The dagger flew off and plunged into a tree, a few leaves falling down onto the scene. "Oh trust me, I only know one person with eyes like yours. Coincidences are out of question. I know exactly who you are. You, your entire family, the banes of my existence." He sneered, moving towards them again, stalking them as two more of the inky beasts flanked his left and right side, their abyssal teeth baring. He pulled a cloth over his mouth now while he spoke. But now with a sudden ominous calm. "A civil conversation with you is not in my interest."

The next bit of magic that Zealia tried to use would only come out a fizzes and sparks, and the same went for Y'iel as she quickly began to be reverted back to her normal form against her will.

"But if there is one thing that I've learned from that piss covered trash of a thing you call a father, it's that you never will be shit without your magic." The dark energy within the mans left eye flared as he walked towards them, the world seeming as if it were slowly going into a tilt. The sky flickered and became pitch black suddenly. "Your apologies are but words falling off your tongue in desperation, and even if not, who would ever believe bullshit like that from a Quartz? "

Y'iel felt as if she were tipping over, or rather everything around them was starting to tilt heavily. A wry expression came onto her face. "Those canisters from earlier," She concluded as the cause of the loss of their abilities at the moment.

~

When they had arrived back to the others, they found that Leonardo, Leon, and Enricho had all gathered together in preparations to drink the potion that had been made and get to Oswald's ship.

Ossiana didn't seem as if she was any rush, and a rather agitated expression was resting on her face when her gave rose from the ground and to the others. She stopped in her tracks beside her ax, which was still laying on the ground where she had dropped it before.
*Rosemary looked over at Ossiana, ready to say something to her, but finding no words that would help, and just turned to the others* Is the potion ready?
“We need to get to them then!” Zealia responded to Y’iel, however she paused for a moment to grip her head which was beginning to ache. Her vision was already beginning to affect her, but she still kept her sight on the man.

“I don’t know what my dad or my mom did to you! But clearly it was something that angered you! An apology from them may not mean anything to you, but I can promise you I’m not like them and that my words are true!” She yelled truthfully. “Our parents aren’t our parents, or at least not like they were before! I’m not like them, WE’RE NOT THEM!!!” She said in reference of her and Y’iel. "You can't blame us for whatever their responsible for!!! I don't even know you!!!"

“I’m just saying that I’m here if you want to talk, that’s all.” She told him, falling silent again.
*Oswald rested his head in his arms, sighing, before he spoke* Things just aren't what I had planned for them to be. First, I got this ship to search for mom, and I find out that she's alive, but mentally unstable and traumatized. I was expecting her to be happy to see everyone, but she sounds nervous and scared, like a child. My other reason, to try and help people. But with Edrain gone, more monsters appearing than ever, and all sorts of country leaders wanting a majority of people on this ship dead, that and what your father is going through, it's not so simple as those books made it out to be. And then, there's my sister, the one that made me get a ship and search the world in the first place. And she tells me that I was the first born son of Edrain's king and queen, but they're family is cursed to have a first born son be stillborn. My mother, desperate for a son, did whatever she could to have a son. Even resorting to witchcraft, which was banned in the castle. When word got out, her subjects demanded her head. She allowed herself to be killed for the safety of me and my father and sister, and she was dismembered and her body parts paraded around as an example. But regardless, I fell ill, and my father grew angry and desperate, putting my body into a doll with his own magic, that of the Ancient Ones. More subjects came for the royal family, and I was considered a spawn of evil by them. Only my fathers most loyal knights fought to protect the king and the heir to the throne, turning into Corrupted as a result, and my father going mad to protect me by any means necessary, and I'm sure Flynn and Franziska know the rest. So.... yeah, not easy to talk about, Layla. I expected something more heroic, more whimsical, the sort of thing Helga told me about in life, and yet.... None of the things I dreamed of turned out the way they were. My mother is traumatized and unable to cope, the world is trying to kill us, my sister is an emotional wall and my parents died in vain for a prince of a country that no longer exists and is seen as the birth site of all monsters. It's... A lot to take in
Layla remained silent, a wave of awkwardness now settling between them. She wasn't expecting anything of what Oswald mentioned. She wasn't even sure how to react to anything, scared that she would offend him or make it worse. "...M-Maybe... Maybe we should just be happy with what we have." She gave a small, optimistic smile. "You found your sister. And your mother and father. Isn't... Isn't that something to be happy about? I don't know what I'd do if my parents went missing. And I may not have a sibling, but if I did, I would be more than happy to see her or him... I guess... I guess what I'm trying to say is that..." She paused for a moment, furrowing her brows as she tried to remember the small phrase Mother Quartz had given to her when she first met her. She remembered being so worried about her dad, and her words were able to calm her. "Your mom told me 'every cloud has a silver lining'".
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Are tu guys gonna make a million posts while I'm working again XD hace más de un año
cosmic_fusions commented…
no, because lord cola isn't online xD hace más de un año
...okay, well, now he is xD hace más de un año
tu jinxed it hace más de un año
*Oswald sighed before responding* Hard for me to see it. I don't even know what my mom looks like now. Just gotta go off the letter Zealia sent. If there is anything good, it's buried under a lot of problems. And I also hope you don't lose your parents. No one should go through any of the madness I've been forced into
"...You don't want to see your parents?" Layla asked him, turning her head to face him. "I mean... you've accomplished your goals of finding your sister and now your parents and knowing your background... Don't you think it's best if we just... I don't know, take a break from all this, and... go home?"
*Oswald let his head hang down before answering* I don't know if there is a place for me to call home anymore. Ophelia told me that... She plans to die in her mission of killing those things. Helga can't care for herself, let alone others and my country is gone. I have nothing but this ship and the sea
"-w-w-what?!" She gasped, almost falling into the water. "Why would she do such a thing?! She just got to meet you!" Layla frowned. "M-M-Maybe you can take care of her?" She questioned about the part of his mother. "Or bring her with us."
*Oswald shook his head* I appreciate the concern Layla, but there is nothing you or I can do anymore. I'll leave her in my siblings care and visit when I have the chance
"Just as ready as it was before ya left." Leon answered while Leonard searched through what little they had in the bag that they had managed to find. "Alright Leo, let's get this show on the road before somethin' else shows up."

Leonard nodded. "Yeah, I agree. And our supplies should be just enough for the next day and a half perhaps?" He closed the bag, pulling the twining rope like string to tighten close the opening before standing to his feet. "Is everyone ready to go now?"

Ossiana did give much of an answer aside from a small grunt, mumbling something to herself as she looked down at Oasis, knowing that she was going to have to help her down it.

~

"Oh but I know you! The sins of your father are yours to carry until I find him too and crush him. The sins of your father, a hellavu drug for life huh?" The man said snidely. "In my eyes you're all the same, from your deadbeat shit faced father to your weeping bitch of a mother, down to the very offspring she should have swallowed." He spat, his words biting like a cold breeze. Now everything was growing dark around them aside from the landscape.

Y'iel stood in front of Zealia protectively, the gears of her mind turning faster and faster as she tried to come up with something. Her eyes darted around them for a moment, only to immediate return to the man when his dark energy began to feel as if it made the air around them quiver in fear. And then she watched as a pair of deeply yellow orbs appeared behind him while he was approaching them, now only a few mere strides away. A tedious groaning growl met her ears, and she stepped in front of Zealia further. "If you believe that I am going to allow you to bring harm to the Quartz Family, you are surely mistaken.." She said, despite the situation that they were in. And then an idea came to mind. "Perhaps I have something of value to you."

"You have nothing." Weiss replied bluntly before she could even finish.

"Would the location of Wiezen not change your mind of that? Surely it would, would it not?" Y'iel pushed, watching as the man came to a short stop, a glare being cast at her. She bit the inside of her lip softly. "I can take you to him."
....i mean.... she could golondrina some más ;)))) hace más de un año
I knew tu guys wouldn't wait for me XD hace más de un año
That's unfortunate XD hace más de un año
When Y'iel stood in front of her protectively, she suddenly grabbed her wrist where now she was by her side. She knew that if anything happened to Y'iel Helga would be devastated, and she wasn't willing to break her promise of returning. But then she blinked in confusion at the offer Y'iel mentioned, her eyes widening in shock at what came from her lips. Zealia now felt the air colder than it already was, her grip on the woman besides her no more. "--NO!!!" She suddenly yelled at her in disbelief. "You're not taking him anywhere! You're not hurting my father! I won't let you!" And then she turned to Weiss, anger now boiling within the depths of her soul. "The only deadbeat piece of shit here is you and your shameless mouth! Don't you dare blame my parents for something YOURS failed to do!!!" She growled.

"Then... Then what will you do now? What is your purpose now if you've completed everything you've wanted to?" Layla asked in curiosity.
*Oswald shrugged and responded in a tired tone* I just don't know

*Rosemary nodded and turned to Ossiana, looking at Oasis* You two go first
"Mine? Yours were nothing but failures their entire lives. My "shameless mouth" is as shameless as your slut mother opening her legs to everyone she saw. I wouldn't doubt you following close afterwards. You stand here, and you defend the "man" who killed a child and left him in a cold wasteland to be tortured. You stand here to defend the "man" who's nothing but a simple minded psychotic prick. You're like the splitting image of that whore." His words became colder and colder, his eyes now on Zealia solely. "You people are utter trash. Trash that loves to drag everything around them into the deepest parts of hell for your own selfish needs. Trash that lends nothing but grief to everyone they touch. Trash that litters the world with their bullshit and expect no one to stand to them. And now its my turn to return the favor tenfold."

Y'iel was suddenly forced to the ground by a force that hit her from behind, knocking the wind out of her, a large clawed hand pinning her to the ground and beginning to crush her slowly.

"They killed the child. They killed his sister. He killed me, without a second thought. And the same child he attempted to kill again. They allowed every last person I had to call a friend die. While you were being pampered inside the safety of a home, I was fighting for my life. While you were being favored and treated as if you were the greatest thing in the world, I was being shunned and shoved out of the door and into the cold to survive on my own. But you Quartzs don't like the truth to be thrown in your faces. Your mother isn't a mother, but a dick sucking lowly prostitute that just so happen to have offspring. A sniffling, sobbing, pitiful nobody who thought that crying rivers would fix her thirst for a man's dick. There was a crunch, and Y'iel let out a scream of pain, unable to protect herself.
One of his hands clenched into a fist, and the weight of the raw despise that he felt towards them could truly be felt now. "I have no reason to spare any of you."

~

Ossiana's mind had wondered off to a far away place when Rosemary had spoke to her, and it took her a while to realize that she was being spoken to. She looked at Rosemary with eyes that seemed to have gone void of their usual warmth and spunk, and she nodded slowly at the request that she and Oasis drink from the potion first.

Leonard held the potion out to her, though he seemed to still slightly be on guard, unlike Leon who had gotten around to relaxing around them.

Ossiana looked to Oasis first, speaking to her softly and telling her that she was going to be alright, and that after they drunk the potion that they would be....
She couldn't bring herself to say "safe". Because they wouldn't be. At least not for long. That had already began to settle in her mind now. She lower the vial to Oasis lips, encouraging her to swallow it so that it would help. And soon, she herself was reluctantly drinking from it, Oasis disappearing from her arms as she gave the potion back to Leonard. And in a matter of seconds, she too, disappeared.
"...-w-whaa?" No... No, they wouldn't do that... Zealia's brows deepened in a furrow of utter confusion at everything the man was telling her. "My d-dad wouldn't do th-that--" But then she suddenly cringed when she heard the crunch come from Y'iel, tears beginning to form in her eyes. For the past three years Wiezen Jr. had been forcing her to not care about people or acquaint herself with anyone, but for some odd reason, she just couldn't do it. She felt every emotion, even when at times she dreaded it. "Stop this!!!" She begged him.

"WHAT DOES ANY OF THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME?!" She flailed her arms in disbelief. "All your accusations are directed towards my parents, but I have done nothing! NOTHING! Nor has Y'iel! What makes you so different from a Quartz if you continue what you're doing now, then?! You'll kill us, then? You'll kill us like they did you?! Like they did all your friends?! That makes you no different! That... That makes you a Quartz!" She yelled, a knot swelling in her throat. "Please! I-I wasn't aware of any of this! Lately I've just been told thing after thing that I didn't know before! I-I'm sorry the last name I own is the same name that has mistreated you so, that isn't right! You have no reason to spare us but you have no reason to kill us either!"
tu forgot not Flynn but Layla. Not that it will matter soon hace más de un año
...what was she supposed to respond to that xD hace más de un año
Give him something to keep on going. Tell him things will be okay o toss her panties at him. Anything but nothing XD hace más de un año
....nahhh hace más de un año
*Once they were finished, she took the bottle and gave it to Enricho* Your turn
*Enricho without a word, took a sip, and disappeared. Rosemary took the bottle and turned to the brothers* You two better show up. I don't want to see you guys going missing again *She took a quick sip before gagging* Tastes like shit *And after that, she was gone
wAtCH yO pRoFaNiTy hace más de un año
Rose ain't watching nothing hace más de un año
"Don't sweat it, we'll be right behindja." Leon assured, taking the potion after Rosemary had taken her sip. He was the next in line to take his before passing it off to his brother, disappearing into thin air with the same poof as the rest.

~

"As long as the dirty blood of a Quartz courses through your veins I have all the reasoning that I need. There's a saying that sometimes you need to become your enemy to destroy your enemy. However, this is not the case here." His voice distorted into one that sounded like it would have belonged to a beast for just a brief moment. "I am nothing like you and the rest of your family of ants. There is in fact, a difference. And that difference is that your deaths will be my justice. And it will be served without a grave. I doubt you're going to need one after I'm finished with you."
His knuckles smashed into Zealia's face, knocking her backwards and onto the ground. "For years, years I thought that things could be resolved by me simply allowing myself to forgive. That I could move forward afterwards. That I could mend ends and never have to see any of your accursed faces again. But no. I will never absolve someone who tries to justify their actions as "good intent"."
The two large yellow orbs loomed over him, glaring down at Zealia, yet within the darkness around them their owner was not seen. However, it could be noticed that Weiss's eyes had become identical to them.

And slowly, the demonic beast that slept within him began to emerge from the shadows out a ghastly mist. First came its head, skeletal with long branch like, blunt tipped horns ranging from it, along with the large pair that curved from the matted fur behind its head, its fur being stained with a dry, faded red. From each of it's arms came secondary ones that split from its elbow. From the back of its shoulders, some sort structure of bone fragments moved stiffly into place. It had evolved vastly from what I had been before. However, only those who had seen its former self and managed to live long enough to speak about it would notice this.
And it was indeed one of the creatures hands that pinned Y'iel to the ground, a crackling being heard as it continued to crush her slowly, the hand itself having no arm that it was connected to, and instead was a dark mist above its wrist area.
The creature was almost fifty feet tall, it's wide frame looming over them with a malicious presence.
 "Don't sweat it, we'll be right behindja." Leon assured, taking the potion after Rosemary had taken h
COLA stahp! hace más de un año
*Oswald gave another sigh* Thank you for listening Layla but I don't know if-
*Before he could finish, Rosemary snuck behind him and put him in a choke hold* Yo Os
"Ugh, smells like fish and salt." Leon could be heard saying after they had appeared on the deck, and he looked around them. "What, we already at sea?"

"I believe so. The ship seems to be moving already." Leonard confirmed as he went over to the side of the ship and peered over the side of the railing.

Ossiana looked around them, a queezy feeling coming to her stomach as she saw all the water that surrounded the ship.
Zealia's body was dragged through the ground when she was punched mercilessly. She struggled to pick herself up, coughing out chunks of dirt and wiping off the blood that emerged from the several cuts on her face now. She swayed side to side for a bit, massaging the side of her cheek with a long groan. But she froze when her eyes met the enormous, eerie creature's. Her eyes immediately went to Y'iel's who was being crushed, her face softening a little bit. "H-Hang on, Y'iel!" Her eyes went back to Weiss's, a blood vessel popped in her left, blue eye. "Whatever my parents did were not good intent." She shook her head. "But... But what you're doing isn't either." She told him, attempting to put reason in his head before she made a run for it, closer now to the canisters thanks to the punch she was given that sent her way back. Her running was clumsy at first, but she was able to get ahold of herself and force herself to stay on her feet. Arriving, she immediately went to bury the canisters and cover them with her giant hat and pieces of cloth she ripped from her dress, preventing them from leaking any more gas.
*Enricho took immediate notice of Ossiana and asked* Is, are you okay? You're not sea sick are you
*Rosemary kept her grip on Oswald as she noticed Layla* Oh, hello. Who might you be
*Oswald groaned* Rose, let go
Layla jolted when she witnessed the mysterious woman join them. She looked around, noticing the new members on board before furrowing her brows in confusion. "Hey! He said to let go!"
Sheesh calm down *Rosemary loosend her grip and spoke* Boy, Os. Never said you got a girlfriend
"None of my intentions toward you will be good. I have no reason to let them be, and you will deserve every last inch of agony coming your way." Weiss said flatly. He watched as Zealia made a run for it, a second or so going by before he began to walk after her, stepping onto the back of Y'iel's head and grinding his foot into it, her face being mashed into the floor. He gave the demonic being behind him a simple command of two words. "Break her."

The hand that held Y'iel to the ground retracted itself into the dark mist that it was connected to, and one of the creature's arm lifted slowly, it's sharp pointed fingers curling into a fist before it was brought down with so much force that an audible whOOOsh!! could be heard right before its fist smashed into the ground. The ground trembled some in unison with the impact.

~

Ossiana looked at him and gave him a shake of her head, answering physically rather than verbally. Even if the answer she gave was untrue, a small burp of discomfort coming from her. "We need somewhere for her to rest." She said, referring to Oasis.
*Enricho nodded and without asking, lead Ossiana below deck to find a room
Ossiana followed behind Enricho silently, only lifting her eyes from the ground every now and then to observe the ship out of what little curiosity her mind allowed her to have at the moment while they traveled below the deck. Her ears twitched a few times at some of the small creaks that the floor gave while they were looking for a room.
"--Y'IEEELL!!!" Zealia shrieked when she witnessed the fist smash against the ground, almost stumbling over at the impact it created. Her mouth fell agape, now worried as to what she would tell her mother when she got home. That scared her more than death by the monster itself. She took a few moments to catch her breath, eyeing Weiss following her until she continued on her run, evacuating the scene to distance herself as much from the remaining gas so that she could retrieve her powers back. "W-What you're doing is wrong! We had nothing to do with any of that!" Her voice cracked, panting as her left hand patted along her thighs under her dress to pull out a small dagger for defense. She noticed the further she went, the stronger she felt now no longer breathing the cursed air, even covering her nose with the turtleneck of her dress.

A blush stung Layla's cheeks. "G-Girlfriend?! I'm not his girlfriend, why does everyone think that?!" She said, referring to her own mother as well. "With the whole hugging him on the neck it seems like you're the girlfriend here!"
"Oh shut, up." Weiss's magic eye flared. "You don't have a right to talk to me about what's right and what's wrong. Everything that will happen is your fault, and yours alone. Or perhaps you should blame your mommy and daddy and see if they'll come to your rescue." He only continue to walk as she fled from him, but it seemed that each step he took was quickly bringing him closer and closer to her. Like the darkness around them was retracting towards him. "You can run, and run, and run. But I will hunt you to every end of this planet until you're all gone."
There was only a split second between the last word of his speech before suddenly, Zealia found herself running directly into him, though he barely budged at all. And before she had time to react to his sudden appearance there, his hand was plunging through her chest, his fingers wrapping around her heart. "Until...you're all..gone." He started squeezing her heart until it eventually burst within his grip.

However, the moment it did, both she and Y'iel would find themselves where everything started, right before the fighting had begun, yet the pain from what had just happened moments ago still existed there fresh in memory, though not physically. Y'iel breathed heavily, taking notice immediately that she still had her grace to use at her disposal. And she could sense Zealia's powerful magic. She had managed to finally break the spell that they had been put under.
Her attention was caught when she heard the man's voice again, immediately going on alert.

"The outcome is clear. As I said. I don't think an issue with me is something you want," Weiss repeated his previous words again, his eyes then going to Y'iel. "Even if you have broken my spell. But its a bit too late for that, Therian."
The young hybrid gasped before she blinked, her hand immediately going to her heart that was still there, beating.

What happened?

She couldn't help but blink some more, touching patting her face and shoulders in disbelief at what had just happened. "Y'iel?!" She was surprised to see her by her side again, and not crushed in oblivion. "....How??" But she knew right now wasn't the time for questioning. Zealia shook her head, ignoring her attempt of processing what kind of spell she was under, until her attention was caught by Weiss's words, her blinking again in confusion before furrowing her brows. "....WE LITERALLY SAID WE WANTED NO ISSUE WITH YOU!!!"
Nice try *Rosemary smirked* I know a happy couple when I see it. And for the record I'm his big sister

*It wasn't long before Enricho and Ossiana found a room with a bed* This should do
Okay, back to work hace más de un año
"You attacked me when you had your chance to speak. Therefore I retaliated." Weiss retorted. "But either way, this talking doesn't matter. What you should be concerned with is your life. The real confrontation begins now." The same dark aura as before began to leak out from the outline of his body.

Y'iel had underestimated him severely last time, and she would not make the same mistake twice. Her eyes began to glow as she prepared herself to have to take his life if that's what it came to. Because she could see it clearly within his eyes that he had all intentions on doing the same. Such hatred and bitterness she saw in his eyes, that she felt from his magic, enough to make her consider being much more careful than before.

However, just as Weiss was about to make the first move, the ground gave a hard quake, the forest of infection that they all had made their destination being seen spreading across the ground and growing further. The trees around them were drained of their life, the leaves shriveling and their bark becoming hollowed out and covered in the disease looking substance.
Roots covered in what looked like a fleshy layer of rotten flesh burst from the roots, aiming at the three powerful lifeforms to drain them completely once they skewered them.

Weiss gave an annoyed grunt, morphing the aura around him into a barrier of slicing winds that tore through the thick roots.

Y'iel dodged the many that came her way, destroying some of them with a wave of white light only for them to wither back into existence and attack again.

~

Ossiana went over to the bed and very carefully laid Oasis down onto it, keepng her wrapped in the blankets for safety measures. And now that they were on the ship, she hoped that they had something that could help Oa heal better than what they were using to substitute for what they didn't have.
“-Big sister?!” Layla interrupted, her eyes widening in shock. “Whaaat? Wait, Zealia never told me she had a sister! She always complained being the only girl and having to deal with smelly fleas!” She said, referring to her brothers. “W-Wait... so does that mean your Ophelia’s sister too? And does that mean she’s Helga’s daughter? And does that mean YOUR Helga’s and Wiezen’s daughter?” She raised a brow. “You don’t look like them!” She rubbed her temples, already confused with this whole Quartz chain. “-H-HOW BIG IS YOUR FAMILY?!”

Zealia looked between Y’iel and Weiss, a single brow of hers raising as she manipulated the infected roots to follow her until they ripped themselves from the ground and killed themselves, the hybrid freezing them just in case they still lived. Her attention went back to the two. “H-Hey! I know you like, hate us and my family, but I think we have a bigger fish on ALL of our plates!” She yelled, pointing at the disease that was spreading. “Can we PLEASE put aside our differences and obliterate this wretched infection before it kills more?! If we don’t, then everything will be in vain and we shall all become part of that, and I don’t know about you, but they smells pretty bad and I don’t think bleach will be able to get that off my clothes!” She took a couple more breaths. “Was that your reason of being here?” She asked Weiss. “Because if so maybe we can rid them together! If we’re all powerful individually imagine what we can accomplish as one!”
*As soon as they settled in , Franziska walked in and spoke* Excuse me but this is the captains room and- wait. Enricho? Ossiana? And... Oasis?! Wait here *As if reading their minds, she was off to get supplies

*Rosemary responded* I'm just another of their orphans is all. And our families big. Name's Rosemary. What's the name of Os's totally not girlfriend
tu two better be here when I am on my día off XD hace más de un año
Ossiana's ears had twitched when Franziska had said her name, for it had been quite some time since she had heard her voice. But still, she said nothing, and her silence spoke volumes.

~

"It doesn't matter if I was here to rid this thing from the lands or not. I have no intentions at all of helping either of you, and your optimism about it is sickening!" Weiss retorted, dashing backwards to avoid the roots and vines of infections that curved from the ground and stabbed down at him. An iris sized incantation circle appeared over his left eye, the circle being an unusual dark shade of grey, spinning until it grew massive in size.

Enough that it caught Y'iel's attention while she dispatched more of what attacked them, obliterating them with her Light. Such magic...

"Dark Arts: Glare of Penance." There was a ringing wave of energy that pulsed from the incantation circle, and the attacking vines and roots began to tear themselves apart right before their eyes.
The incantation circle returned to its smaller size, rotating slowly as Weiss began on his way forward to find the source of what was causing the problem.
*Enricho's attention was still on the door, shocked to see Franziska here as well, before turning to Ossiana* This has to be a massive coincidence. Is... Everyone on this ship?
*Not long at all, Franziska ran in with a bag of supplies* Alright, so some of these shout help. Some edible medicine, some creams, some soup in case she gets a cold. Anything else she may need?!
*Enricho shook his head, but couldn't help but chuckle* Classic Fran
*Franziska looked at Enricho, before expressing her concern* How can you be laughing at a time like this?! We should be helping Oasis. Look at Ossiana. She's upset and you should be comforting her, Enricho. Not laughing about the good old days!
"No..no..he deserves to laugh.." Ossiana said quietly from where she was, but loud enough to be heard. "He has been through much for the passed two or three years, and even more so as of our recent days. Don't worry yourself with me. Just..just make sure my daughter will be alright." When she looked up at Franziska, her eyes were still puffy from crying, and when she had spoken, her voice held no happiness. Not an urge to laugh. It was almost like she was no longer the woman that she once knew. "It is...nice to see you again, Franziska..and thank you for helping us." Her gaze went to Oasis's stitched wound briefly. She gulped. "E-Enricho will be here with you while you help Oasis.." She said, sniffling while she made her way towards the door.
*Franziska looked at Ossiana, before she turned to Enricho* Well don't just stand there like a sack of potatoes. Go and talk to your wife. Cheer her up. Do something other than nothing. I need to help Oasis
*Enricho, feeling a little intimidated by Franziska's more demanding attitude, but hurried after Ossiana as he spoke* Oss, I know that a lot happened in a day, but we can't let ourselves think of the worst. Yes, it's not... easy to accept, but we have to hope for the best. Orio will be back in our arms before we know it. And we won't let her get taken from us again
Ossiana came to a stop after she had walked out of the door, and for a long minute, she didn't say anything. "Hope for the best? HOPE, for the BEST?!" And now when she turned around and looked at him, it was the first time in so very long, that her anger was directed towards him now. "Hope for the BEST, when our daughter is in that room on the brink of death?! Hope for the BEST, when our little girl was taken captive by a sociopathic cruel Oni with no sense of reasoning whatsoever!? An Oni who's probably going to do horrible things to her, who's probably going to kill her, to EXPERIMENT on her as if she were another one of her rats trapped behind a cage!? Hope for the best when we could be the reason that they will never be able to live a normal life and be happy people and find love and have families of their own!?" Her voice slowly began to rise into a growl, though her voice cracked harshly. "Hope for the BEST, when we can never stop running!? When we can never stop fighting?! When we can never stop having to WORRY!? NO, it's NOT easy to accept, Enricho! It's not! Thinking of the worst is the only thing left for us to do! What can we possibly do right now hm!? What can we do right now, at this very moment to help EITHER of our children?! Tell me Enricho! What can we do!? TELL ME!" She ended up shoving him away from her.

But her ears lowered immediately after she had realized what she had done, and her jaw clenched, tears stinging at her eyes again. But she refuse to let them fall, not in front of him. "I-I...I'm sorry I..I n-need to be alone right now.." She turned and was on her way briskly, heading back up to the upper deck to find somewhere, anywhere, that she could find solace.
“Are you kidding me?!” Zealia shrieked in complete disbelief. “Now we’re all going to die!” She shook her head now in frustration. And when she saw he was walking towards the problem, for some reason she too wanted to join to find the source of all this mess. “Hey! Careful!” She said suddenly, freezing a part of the infection that was growing back behind him. She then quickly looked at Y’iel. “Now we’ve got more on our plate.” She mumbled some.
Y'iel's brows furrowed a bit in frustration at what Weiss's answer to Zealia, and she looked over to her when she spoke. "M͇͌õ̜r̥̀ě̳ ̼̿o͔͑n̡̾ ͔̂ö̻u͍͝r͎̍ ̡͂p̧̑l̽͜a̝̐t̩̾e͚̚s̮̋?̢͆ ̹́T̰̊ĥ͙é̝ň͙ ̬̋İ̺ ̮̓b̜͐e̥͒l̖̋i͖̋e̞͌v͖͊ė̤ ͕̌i̠͌t͔́ ̪̃í͔s̹͌ ̣͌ẗ̘i͈̚m̞̏e͖͌ ̩̑w̞͘ḙ̃ ̪̚č̨l̫̔e͎͛a̕͜r̞͝ ̲͌t͔̀h̳̊ḛ̏ ͚̌t̛̠ā̘b̙̽l̢̉è̲.̛̜" As more of the infection shot towards them, she drew a circle within the air swiftly with her finger tip, the circle filling with a light similar to that of a smite. And then it began to spin, faster and faster until it was like a saw blade, which then split into another one. She held them at her fingertips much like a waitress would hold silver platters. "I̹͠z̨̉g̤̐u̱̓à͕l̘͒,̼̽ ̟̃F̼͗i̬̾n͍͛t̗̃o͕̍n̲͌m̻͝i̮̍­s̬̿­e̺͒­c̼̚­ȍ͙­~͈̑" She spoke what could only be the name of the technique in a smooth sounding language, the words rolling from her tongue naturally.
She threw the spinning blades of light energy, and they split into numerous others that slashed through and quickly incinerated the infections, the blades of light moving at the command of her hands, eyes, and even her mind, for it required much more focus than a Smite would have.

Weiss on the other hand, hadn't paid any mind to the infection that Zealia had froze behind him, for he would have destroyed it eventually himself, and instead focused on the bigger picture. He used his cursed eyes to search until he found a massive blotch of the same unknown energy that had drawn him in to investigate to began with. And it was growing quickly as it was fed. But something else that he noticed was that it seemed to be trying to recover alongside its path of devouring the life force from around it.
Zealia peeked over Y’iel’s shoulder, admiring the ball of light before she shook her head and got back on track. The hybrid continued forth, ripping apart any more of the infection that came toward them. She froze some more of it, making a clear path for her and her friend to pass.
tu forgot Layla hace más de un año
...no xD hace más de un año
Jade, Helga at least has some family. Enricho lost his younger daughter who is going to die, he lost his wife who will probably die and I know Oasis is ready to leave. AND, he gets to travel with Tiger Lando hace más de un año
(Will you people let me sleep XD)

*Enricho's attempts were for nothing as he stood there, allowing Ossiana to yell at him in frustration and sorrow, right before he was shoved hard by her. He only backed up a little, no longer saying anything else as Ossiana fell silent, watching as she left. His eyes remained on the floor of the ship, before he turned, punching the walls of the ship in frustration* Goddammit!