windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4501-4550 of 9437

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Nithloraul turned her head to see Franziska, who waved at the two, before she looked at him* Wow, you must be a maestro with words. You really know how to get people talking, don't you
hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
Y'iel shook her head slowly, her brows furrowing further. "Or rather, neither.." She started forward to go deeper into the town, her skin starting to burn with a dim, graceful light. With one swoosh of a wind like force, her white hair was was blown into dark angelic hues of purples and the darker hues of blue. Her legs became more satyr like as she took her angelic form, her ears twitching for a moment.

~

"...Heh...heh...guess y-you..can say that...mom finally got..tired o-o-of my....sh-shit....h-huh?" Oasis managed to respond to her further in a wheeze, choking out a agonizing chuckle that slowly began to fade into silence until finally, she started to go still, her eyes drooping, though she tried to keep them open. "D-dad....I...I-I don't..don't wanna...d-d-die...not like...th-this..."

"But if you die I get to get a free body for the Profess--FUCK!" The scorpion boy cursed after he was kicked in the face for the third time now, but he was quicker to recover this time. "Alright, foots are comin' off!"

Meanwhile, Ossiana had began to grip her head, coughing violently. She had began to pant now, the heat that grew within her now swelling. But when she saw the Scorpio beginning to attack again as the image of Macross along with Rosemary returning as another Essil, she began to growl. Her skin began to peel of as she prepared for what was going to be self-destruction, along with the obliteration of everything in the vicinity. And by this time, Orio had began to full on cry now.

When the scorpion boy saw the red vial, he swung his tail around, his stinger sending one of the spines that riddled it flying at it, striking the bottom of it and causing the liquid to start draining out. "HAH! Bullseye! I'm freaking AWESOME!" He grinned, and quickly began to close the distance between them all until he took note of how much heat had began to radiate from Ossiana. Which made him want to back pedal, but also take the challenge head on until--

However, just as Ossiana was about to attack them again, the sand behind her started freezing over at an alarming rate. "LEON, HURRY!"
"It's too hot here for tHIS SHIT!!" And in the next few seconds, two familiar twins were on the scene, large hands of ice bursting from the magic circles that had appeared on the sand. The hands grabbed onto Ossiana, yanking her down to the ground with enough force to cause the sand around her to jump and be stuck in the air for a second or so before falling.
The Scorpio that had been attacking was struck and sent packing by missile of magic lightning.

Leonard and Leon ran towards Rosemary and the others drenched in sweat from the desert's heat, their memories of Rose and Oasis still as fresh as if it were yesterday. Both of them had their spells at the ready, not planning on wasting any time with the threats.
last edited hace más de un año
cosmic_fusions commented…
i don't remember these fellas xD hace más de un año
-Universe_COLA- commented…
tu don't remember anything that's not "wIeZeLgA" XD hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Jade, any chance of us agreeing with tu died when tu changed your pic to worst Diamond. tu get no sympathy from us XD hace más de un año
*Rosemary held up Oasis head, already in a panic* Don't worry, you won't die, I got this here fo- *Once the glass was shattered by the attacker, Rosemary's expression changed to shock, then to rage as she stared at the attacker* I'm gonna fucking kill you! *She put the draining bottle into Enricho's hands, and was ready to rush at him, before the two twins appeared before her. She was shocked, but felt relief as she saw them, and called out* Hey, Magic Men. If you are gonna help, help Oasis here. I'll deal with fighting these two off. That scorpion dickhead is gonna get what's coming to him!
*Enricho took his eyes off of Oasis, doing what he could to stop the bleeding, which was nothing at all, before he looked at Leonard and Leon* Please, if you can do anything to help her, do it. I'm begging you to help
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
"Neither? What do you mean by neither? Who else could it possibly be?" Zealia asked with a face of growing concern, her ears slowly lowering in fear of what she didn't even want to think about. "Prithee, tell me is isn't who I think it is."

"No. I really don't." Flynn replied with a voice lacking enthusiasm. "Especially not with you." He shrugged again. "However, if this is what puts a smile on Franziska's face then so be it." He sat on the barrel across from the artifact.
*The Nithloraul scoffed as she turned away from him. Despite the awkward and borderline hostile atmosphere, Franziska gave a thumbs up and a smile to Flynn once he looked behind himself to see her*
Flynn rolled his eyes, not returning the smile or thumbs up that was given to him. Instead, he just remained quiet as the artifact faced her back towards him. And then suddenly, he poked her on her ribcage where he knew he had a weak spot there.
*The Nithloraul's eyes opened, before she slapped his hand away* Hey, hey, what do you think you're doing? First you refuse to talk to me, and now you can't take your hands off me! Make up your mind already, will you?!
"Are you kIDDING ME!?!?" Leon ended up yelling at Rosemary's request. "Goddamnit, why do we always gotta run into people we know in the fucked up situations!" Leon wiped the sweat from his face. "Leo, think you can deal with the crab lady over there?"

"I feel as if I wouldn't have much of a choice. Your ice-magic has less of an effect in a place like this, so its wearing off of her fast." Leonard replied. "I'll help hold them at bay until while you do what you can to tend to Oasis."

Oasis could hear voices speaking around her, but they all sounded like what the blurry vision she had sounded like. And further and further away they drifted, her eyes starting to droop close further.

Leon gave a nod, he and his brother looking to Enricho. "Like my brother said, I'll do what I can." He said while kneeling down quickly beside Oasis. "Here we are again huh? Thought Edrain was going to be it." His eyes went to her wound and they widened slightly. "...Oh shit..." The one that he remembered having to temporarily close for her while they were in Edrain was nothing compared to the current one. She had lost so much blood. "Keep her awake," He told Enricho, his hands hovering over the wound; incantation circles expanding from his palms. Unlike before, he had actually picked up on a few skills with magic the last time he and Oasis had met.

Leonardo turned away from them to face Ossiana, who had started tearing from the melting ice with ease, swinging her ax wildly and knocking away the frozen hands that held her down. But he began to approach her with caution but in an almost nonchalantly in manner. "I'd stay put if I were you." He said. "I will hurt you if I must."
-

Meanwhile the scorpio pouted childishly at Rosemary, though even more excited now that there were even more people. "My name's STYLES! How'd you like it if I just started calling you "Bitch" and "Rotting Cooch Lady"? Not too nice huh?"

Eros however, had reached a completely different level of rage all together. "I'MGONNAFUCKINGKILLYOU!!I'LLRIPTHATS­TUP­IDF­UCK­ING­TAI­LOU­TYO­URF­ACE­AND­STO­MPY­OUR­HEA­DOU­TOF­YOU­RAS­SHO­LEY­OUW­AST­EDI­NSU­FFE­RAB­LEC­uUM­STA­IN!­''
Rosemary would be able to feel Eros trying to now force her out of control completely, the anger that she felt increasing quickly.

~

Zealia's concern was mirrored now on Y'iel's face as well while they began their investigation of the area. "Sadly I know not. However, I do know that the life that was once here is now no more." But not only that. It was if it...never existed there to began with. Just the other day she had been through this area, and now all that was left was vacancy.
"There is something foul here..." She could feel it. It was like an itch that she couldn't scratch anywhere on her body, or in her mind. And already, she loathed it.
*Rosemary got up, walking towards the attacker as she turned to Leonard and spoke* Do what you must, but don't kill her. Understand? *With that she turned to Styles and spoke* Save it. I don't care what your name is. I don't care who you are, what you are, what upbringing you had, what your mission was, whatever kind of fucked backstory you may have. Fuck all that. To me, your just another fucker I'm gonna kill. So save the names, cause after I'm done with you, there won't be jack shit worth remembering aside from the mess I'll leave your body in!
*Enricho listened and responded, doing his best to hold back his sorrow* O-Okay, I'll try *He looked down at Oasis, his hand on her cheek as he spoke* Oasis, please try to stay awake. You still need to see your little baby sister. We've told her about you so much and she was real excited to meet you when you came back. You can't just leave her disappointed, Oasis
Flynn's expression slowly returned back to it's usual annoyed one at Nithloraul's comment. "You're already getting on my nerves. YOU were the one who wanted to talk, so how about YOUUUU make up your mind?!" He retorted.

"But, it is not that big of a problem, is it? We can find whatever foul thing has drained all life here and somehow rid it, can't we?" She dared to stray away from Y'iel's side as she went to investigate more of the "scenery" around her. "Perhaps an artifact to hold such malice?"
The Nithloraul turned to him in surprise, before she shouted, "What about you!? You didn't want to talk, but now that Franziska convinced you, suddenly, you want to have a big conversation. Oh, sure Flynn, after you constantly push me away from you every chance you get, not letting me talk, only now, that I don't want to talk, you come to me. Oh, sure, just let me go set up a table and we'll have a nice chat about the good old days over tea and cookies. It will be wonderful! Oh wait, there were no good times. Every time we've spent has been utter misery for you..... I mean, for me". She stopped herself a little, calming down at the last bit, as if she caught herself in a mistake
Leonard gave a nod in Rosemary's direction. "Makes things a bit more difficult, but all the same." He watched as the rest of the ice around Ossiana melted from the sheer heat that was coming from her still, though it wasn't as hot as before.

Styles stuck his tongue out at Rosemary and began to mock her. " "Nememememememe". You can't leave me more in a mess than you look though, haha! Or...that other lady over there." He pointed towards Oasis.

And it was at that moment that Eros lost it completely. Rosemary's right arm began to extend violently from her socket, the skin on it twisting into a hideous morphing stage of flesh and bone. Rosemary lost control of her body for a moment as Eros unexpectedly swung the arm forcefully, holding nothing back whatsoever as she lashed out.

"--Woah!" Styles had barely just managed to evade the attack while he was in the middle of coming up with another joke to throw at Rosemary. "Ewww....that's nasty...cool, but nasTY."

-

Oasis only gave a gurgle of a response to Enricho, but with the cold that had started to sweep over her body, she could feel the warmth of her father's hand on her cheek, hearing bits and pieces of his words. "...Hammock....sle-e-eep..." She finally muttered, only to cough sharply which in turn caused her to cringe.

Leon's jaw tightened lightly as he began to freeze some of the blood that was still seeping from the wound so that he could at least get a sealed layer over the wound itself to stop it from bleeding out further. "This is bad.." He mumbled.

~

"I am not certain of the scale of this..whatever it may be. But artifact or not, I do agree that it must be destroyed without trace." Y'iel said. "...Or perhaps.." Wiezen? She thought to herself. Or rather, what was supposed to be Wiezen from what she had been told already. Her eyes narrowed. "Something..does not sit well. Do not venture too close."
*Rosemary was full of rage now as she stared at him, allowing Eros to turn her arm into mass of flesh and muscle. She spoke calmly* Eros, don't kill him. Not yet. I have some questions for him. After that, tear his fucking heart out *She spoke up to Styles, responding to him* I can't, huh? That sounds like a challenge to me. Alright, I'll leave you in a state far worse than whatever your boss had in mind for your failure. I'll save her the trouble

*Enricho looked at her, his eyes remaining on Oasis as he spoke* Whatever you have to do to stop it, just do it. I don't care what needs to be done, just help her!
Though Eros didn't respond, Rosemary could feel the strong feeling of dismay that she felt when she told him not to kill him. However, she didn't she make any promises that she wouldn't splatter the bug all over the desert either.

"Who's Eros?" Styles had began to look around them in confusion. "Hey are you talkin' to yourself? That's weird. Do you do a lot of weird stuff? Because Professor does a lot of weird stuff and she says that all girls do a lot of weird stuff..." He blinked a few times absentmindedly. But at her next few words, he began laughing. "But Professor sent me instead of the others because she knew that I wouldn't fail because I can do somethin' special that only one of my big brothers can do." He grinned proudly. And the more he spoke, the more he started to sound like a genuine child. And with Rosemary being a few feet taller than him, he would almost seem like one as well.

~

"Look man, I'm trying alright?" Leon snapped at Enricho in annoyance. "But you or this fucking heat isn't making it any easier--what the fuck are you guys even DOING out here in the first place?!" He exclaimed.
Oh, a child like character. Huh. Alright. Still gonna slice him in half XD hace más de un año
....spoiling roasis xD spoil mehhhh hace más de un año
Oasis is bleeding on the sand, Jade! hace más de un año
*Enricho brushed it off* Long story. Tell you about it over a cold brew. Now please just help her! *His frustration and worry was twisting his emotions, as he kept his attention on Oasis while trying to calm Oriocho down*

Shut up *Rosemary said in a calm manner as she clenched her fists tightly* You're fucking annoying! But you'd better keep talking before I rip a whole in your head! Eros, shut this fucker up already, okay? Remember, keep him alive long enough. After we're done talking, I don't want him to be recognizable *With that, she rushed toward him, running at an almost inhuman speed, her arm ready to strike at him*
Rosemary has reached peek edge hace más de un año
"Worry not." Zealia reassured her as she did the exact opposite to what she was told, however, she kept her hands to herself and moved quietly through what was left in the surroundings. "Did thou had thoughts about my father?" She asked her with a saddened expression.

"Alright. Fine." He shrugged again and stood up, pushing the barrel below one of the decks. "Have it your way then." He gave a careless wave and made his way off.
Flynn is terrible at taking hints of internal suffering. You'd think being with a rape victim for 20 years would help him learn the characteristics XD hace más de un año
...you literally broke him, wind hace más de un año
I broke no one XD hace más de un año
*As Flynn turned, Franziska looked at him, her arms crossed, giving him a judgmental stare, as if telling him to sit back down and try again*
"Yes." Y'iel answered without hesitation. "Or what I will assume is he. I have not quite grasped that portion of things just yet. However, I can assure you tha--" She came to a stop, her head turning sharply to the left, and then to the right. "By the light..." She seemed to be seeing something, or sensing something that Zealia could not yet. "Come, we must go. Hurry!" She said hastily, already going on her way.

~

"Uh oh," Styles pulled himself into a stance when Rosemary started coming towards him, his tail arching off to the side readily unlike Ossiana's, whose usually would curve overhead.

The moment that they were close enough, Eros used the now fully morphed arm to swipe down at him, instantly going against what Rosemary had said and going for a fatal blow right off rip. The animosity that she had pent up now against Styles even with only the short time, had grown exponentially.

-

"Alright then if you'd just shut the hell up I can concen--" Leon began, only to nearly jump when Leonard came sliding to a stop in front of them on his back.

Leonard sat up straight, an expression of irritation on his face while some of the sand fell off of his clothes and out of the back of his hair. He panted lightly. "Leon, you may want to speed up the process if you can. Not to sure how much longer I can go without having to use the book."

"Tag then." Leon smacked Leonard on the shoulder and stood up. "I've managed to freeze the blood enough to get the wound to stop bleeding for now, but she's gonna need some serious help. I'll take my round with Desert Queen over there." He rolled up his already rolled up sleeves further.

Leonard gave a nod, turning to take a look at Oasis. "....Really. Again? Alright then, let's see what I can do." He mumbled to himself as he began to make a deeper observation of Oasis's injuries, then down at where some of the blood in the sand under her.. "...It only stopped the bleeding from the front.." He muttered. And then he spotted the sharp thin spine that had been thrown Styles's tail. "Perfect." He grabbed it and used some of his magic to snap off the thicker portion of it and used magic fire, his newer element, to sterilize it.

*Enricho watched as Leonard used his magic to help Oasis* Are you positive that this will help her?

*Rosemary shouted at Eros, despite wanting Styles to be as dead as much as Eros wanted* Eros, I said not to kill him yet. Ease up on your attacks for now!
"FUCK this little fag Rose!!" Eros shouted back angrily, the sound of gritting teeth being heard. Rosemary would soon come to find that it was hers, and as Eros turned their head towards where Rosemary and the others were, Rose would feel the dampness of tears sliding down her cheeks. Eros was....crying. "W-We need..we need to get this over with."

"STOP TALKIN' TO YOURSALF! YOU MISSED! HAH!" Styles called out to them from where he had retreated.

-

Leonard looked up at Enricho, and unlike Leon, he showed a bit more empathy. "I don't know. But I give you my word that I will try everything I can to help her, sir." He said, and with that, he zapped Oasis with a small electric shock, causing her to cringe, but her eyes too flutter back open, though he had watched as they quickly began to droop. "Oasis, if you can here me, it's me, Leo. You have to try to stay awake right now until I can get you into a better condition alright?"

Oasis gave some sort of brink of death gurgle of a mumble. But with it, she gave a single weak nod, and left hand began to tremble until she managed to lift it an inch off the ground and gave a thumbs up. Though her body was too weak and her mind fogging to lead her to the doors of death, her fighting spirit remained stronger than ever. "Can't......leave.....Rose...Eros..&q­uot­; She forced out in an almost inaudible wheeze.

Leonard's memories immediately drew him back to Edrain, where he first saw the depths of Rosemary and Oasis's relationship. He nodded quickly. "Good, good. Keep your mind on them. I'm going to have to roll you over quickly so I can tend to your back. But it's going to be painfu--"

"Do.....it." Oasis forced out again, even the smallest of words seeming to take more life from her body.
*Enricho looked at her, doing his best to keep her awake, but something about the name she mentioned, the name Rose... He thought that it must've been nothing more than coincidence. It couldn't be the Rose he knew. As Oasis was still in pain, he held up Oriocho and spoke* Come on, Oasis. You're stronger than this. Me and your little sister are here to help you through this. You can get through this.

*Rosemary was shocked, though her expression was that of a deathly serious one, void of expression, she could feel tears welling up in her eyes. She wiped them away and spoke to Eros* I know, but if we just kill him without any information, what's stopping others from coming. We need to stay calm, at least for now. He'll get what's coming to him, I promise
Flynn didn’t really care what look he was given, for he continued to walk away without a care. That, and also he knew Nithloraul would want to talk to him anyways.

“G-Go? But we just got here!” Zealia exclaimed. However, she didn’t go against her word. She followed her without questioning her motives. “Where do we flee?”
*The Nithloraul turned her head as she saw Flynn walking away* H-Hey, wait, you're walking away already? What, you gotta at least try a little more than that? At least bribe or threaten me to talk! Alright, alright, fine, I'll have a talk with you. At least you offered to listen for once. Now come on, Franziska won't leave you alone anyway unless we talk
"Stay calm? STAY CALM?!? I can FEEL her dying over there!" Eros blurted out, her anger now directed towards Rosemary. "I can feel here in pain, Rose!" But she knew that Rosemary was right. If they were going to keep Oasis safe right now, then they were going to have to know what else could be coming. She gave a growl of frustration, trying to find it in herself to calm down.

"Hey...so..aaare you done already...orrr..nah?" Styles scratched the back of his head as he called out to them again. "Because if so, this'll be too easy." He turned his head over to where Leon was leading Ossiana further away, a frown coming to his face when he looked back at Rose. "They're having more fun over there ya know."

Eros had to stop herself from trying to reach for the bastard and crush his skull as painfully as she possibly could. "Fine." She said to Rosemary again finally.

-

"Keep talking to her." Leonard told Enricho as he carefully slid his hand under the side of Oasis that the wound was furthest from. And then he spoke to Oa. "Alright, I'll warn you with a three count. One...two....THREE." Directly on three, he began to flip her over carefully, trying not to cause the wound to open any further.

Oasis's teeth clenched together until she let out a scream of agony as she was finally flipped over onto her stomach.

-

Eros had to stop herself from turning their head as soon as she heard Oasis's scream.

~

"We are not fleeing," Y'iel answered quickly. "we're following it! There is no sign of life here aside from it. Wiezen is not here." Her eyes narrowed in both directions, catching the flabby textured infection over the buildings in her sights as it started to move sluggishly. "Be wary young one, we may have discovered a nightmarish phenomenon here. Keep your senses sharp."
*Enricho made sure to grab Oasis's hand as soon as she let out a scream, placing his hand on her forehead as he did what he could to calm her* It's okay, Oasis. It's okay. Just take deep breathes *Despite it all, his mind was all over the place with thoughts and worries for her. But he did what he could to stay calm in the situation*

*Rosemary gave a nod, biting her lip to the point of bleeding when she heard Oasis' scream, before she spoke to Eros* You'll get your chance, Eros. You'll get the chance to tear that motherfucker to pieces. But answers first. But, you have permission to tear his limbs off right now. Break every bone in his fucking body. But don't kill him right away. Think you can do that? If so, then get to it. I don't want to hear another cocky insult come from this shitheads mouth
"It?" Zealia raised a brow, glancing quickly at Y'iel before inspecting her surroundings as she followed. "What do you mean?" She noticed the buildings being drowned in the flabby infection. "---What is that? Who has done such a thing?!"

Flynn paused as soon as he heard the voice he was expecting. He rolled his eyes gently before slowly turning to face her with an unamused expression. However, he made his way back and leaned against a pole this time rather than sitting.
*Nithloraul was silent for a bit before she responded* Alright so you don't like me. I can perfectly see that? I don't know why and until you tell me your reasons, I will never know why, but one thing is clear. We have the same goal in mind, and I don't mean killing the Servants and God. Our goal is to make sure Franziska and Layla make it through this alive. That is the one goal we both share. You may not believe it, but I mean it when I say I want them to be safe too
"This is boorrrriiiiiiiiing!" Styles began to complain.

But Eros didn't have to wait to be given permission as second time. link Rosemary's right eye flared, feeling with a signature feverish yellow, the same side of their mouth pulling back into wide grin while the left side of their mouth remained closed. "Imma hurtcha kiddo. Imma 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒂𝒂𝒂𝒂𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒂𝒅." When she spoke, a lightly raspier and very slightly deeper version of Rosemary's voice came forth.

Styles's eyebrows raised in surprise at the sudden change. But not only that, but how was she doing that with her mouth?!

But before he could make another snarky remark, Eros was on him like a hound to blood, blitzing him within mere seconds. The right side of Rosemary's mouth was laughing maniacally. And the next time she spoke, there was only a deep, monstrously twisted version of Rosemary's voice "𝑰𝑴𝑴𝑨 𝑹𝑨𝑷𝑬 𝒀𝑨 𝑩𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯!!!"

Styles, completely taken off guard by the sudden change, jumped back into a stumble as the mass of twisted flesh and muscle swiped at him, and much faster than before. He quickly made some distance between them, darting off to the side. "Haha! Now we're talkin! Wait...not the last...part though.."

Eros snapped their head towards him, her side of their mouth still grinning as she replied maniacally. "𝑰𝑻 𝑾𝑨𝑺𝑵❜𝑻 𝑨 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑶𝑷𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵."

-

Leonard started working quickly, tearing off patches off his sleeves and reducing them to thread to use as a temporary substitute for actual stitches while he would used the broken off piece of spine from Styles's tail as a makeshift needle.

Oasis's breathing became extremely ragged at the torment that her body was having to endure, each string of life that she clung to now being stripped away one by one.

~

"We are most certainly going to find the answer to that soon enough," Y'iel said to her.

Suddenly, some of the flabby, fleshy infection extended out towards them in the form of a sharp spine intended to stab through them both. However, Y'iel was more than prepared, throwing up a brief barrier to render them useless. Unfortunately, they began to pierce through it.

Y'iel noticed this quickly and spoke to Zealia, holding out her hand. "Take my hand! It seems that this atrocity has a mind of its own after all. Just as I suspected."
We aren't using that música here, COLA hace más de un año
It's perfect for Constables, though hace más de un año
I thought tu were gonna say Fuck Automata. Then there would be some problems XD hace más de un año
*Enricho's eyes kept moving from Oasis face, taking notice of her facial expressions, and then to Leonard as he tried to stitch her wounds, already getting inpatient with how slow the process was*

*Rosemary, unlike before, allowed her body to fall under Eros' control, watching from inside her own body as she attacked Styles ferociously, allowing her to do what she could to stop him from moving*
Zealia froze the fleshy infection to slow it down as it pierced through Y'iel's barrier. She looked back at the woman's extended hand, her ears twitching briefly and her mismatched eyes staring into Y'iel's. This was a woman her mother trusted greatly. She had to remind herself she would not trick her like many others have in the past. After a short moment of hesitation, Zealia gave a small nod and took her hand, her cold palm greatly contrasting Y'iel's warm one.

"Okay." Was all that Flynn said as he listened to her carefully. He said nothing after, not even a cough or a sniff emerging from him. He remained silent for the next few minutes in case Nithloraul had anything else to say. "Done?"
*The Nithloraul was dead silent, and already getting irritated at him, before she responded* No, not even close. We aren't leaving this ship until you tell me why you hate me. I want a reason right now. I'm sick of you keeping this all to yourself without giving me a chance to see what I did wrong.
Styles took a step back for a moment to register what was going on. This woman was weird to him. Just a few minutes ago she could barely even keep up with him all the way. But now...now he could sense that something was different. She was faster. And as his eyes shifted to the crater that would have been bloodied if he wouldn't have gotten out of the way quick enough, he could tell that she had gotten alot stronger too. "I don't...think I wanna play with you anymore..."

Eros only laughed madly at this, their head swaying back and forth for a moment. "𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫." That was all that she said, her grin now spreading to the other side of their face. She began to walk forward in a sort of sloppy dance until she started at him again in a sudden sprint.

Before Styles knew it, Eros was directly in his face, leaving him blinking dumbfoundedly.

"𝑺𝒄𝒓𝒓𝑬𝑨𝑴 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑴𝑬!" Eros said, her voice now even more monstrous that before. And though the Scorpio tried to scramble away from her again, she back handed him hard enough that one would have sworn that she broke everything in his body with just that one hit landing. She sent him flying across the hot air of the desert, the sharp bone extending from the twisted fingers of their mutated arm as she was already going after him again.

~

When Zealia took Y'iel's hand, one thing she would notice is the light number of scales that began to grow on them, as well as the tiny and almost invisible barrier around the bracelet that Helga had given her, signifying that she wanted to keep it just as safe as herself.
She lead Zealia with her on foot for only a few more seconds while the infected town seemed to be coming alive. Her tail lifted up and slapped against the ground, and she pulled Zealia closer to her as they rocketed into the air. However, what happened afterwards wasn't flight, nor did it feel like it. Or at least, not the version of it that Zealia was used to.

Instead, the air seemed to carry them through the sky, pushing them in Y'iel's desired direction. And then she said something to Zealia that would seem odd, since they were already in the air. "Hold your breath and try to keep your eyes shut! I am going to Fly!" She said over the rushing wind, looking down to see the fleshy spines slithering across the building tops in a rather disgusting manner as it tried to shoot up to them.
*Rosemary gritted her teeth at the sight. She didn't like what she was seeing, but she didn't stop Eros one bit. She just called out to her* Keep it up, Eros. You've almost got him
"I don't hate you." He said in a straightforward manner. However, that was all he said. Nothing more or nothing less. And then he asked his question again. "Done?"

Oddly enough, Zealia didn't question Y'iel's orders and suggestions. She seemed to know what she was doing, and didn't doubt that. She took a deep inhale, her eyes fluttering some before closing.
*Nithloraul looked up at Flynn, her expression, despite her annoyance before, softened a little at his answer, but she went back to disbelief and spoke* W-What do you mean you don't hate me? You've been treating me so harshly for twenty years. How can that not be hate? If it's not hate, than what do you call it, Flynn
The moment Zealia's eyes closed, the wind began to pick up lightly at first, but then suddenly became extremely violent, enough for Zealia's eyes to be blew back open for her to see that the world around them had become nothing but zooming static and lights, small bits of pieces of the green of plants and trees, buildings and even some people flashing passed them. And in the next instant, they came to a sudden stop in midair. However, they were no longer anywhere near the town that they were in, that much was obvious.
However, they were now in above a much bigger town. One that, much like the last one, was vacant of life aside from the infections upon the buildings, which seemed much more worse here.

Y'iel still had Zealia's hand in her own as they began to float down towards the ground, a gust wind like white light rushing around them. "Here....it is definitely here..." She muttered to herself, scanning over the area quickly to find somewhere safe enough to land. The feeling that she had gotten from before, that unscratchable itch, had grown immensely.

~

Styles managed to recover while in the air, enough to see that his opponent was becoming much more relentless, aggressive. He inhaled deeply, the heat from the air entering his mouth. What came next was a flurry of fire like heat, spraying outwards like raining fire.

Eros came to a brief stop, sliding across the sand before launching herself at the hot spheres of fiery heat. Their left arm bulged suddenly before it began its morphing much quicker than before, becoming identical to the right. She smashed the to monstrosities together in front of herself, the spheres pelting at muscle and flesh, burning some of it. However, this did not stop her in the least as she flew threw them and speared Styles from the air. causing both of them to smash into the ground and go tumbling violently.

Styles stabbed the stinger of his tail into Eros's back, but found it futile as one of the arms, which were just about the size of him, grabbed a hold of him in a crushing vice.

On their eighth tumble, Eros had gotten a hold of him. And the thoughts that began to flow through her mind when she did was complete violence, vivid images of crushing every last bone in his body. Or crushing his head until it was small enough to be shoved down his neck and skewered by his spine. And even of her previous statement. Defiling. "𝑮𝒐𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒂 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏❜ 𝒃𝒖𝒈." She said with a massive grin. "𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒊𝒏❜𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒅𝒆𝒅!"
*As Rosemary watched the horrifying sight of Styles being broken from the inside, she called out to Eros* Eros, that is enough for now! Don't forget, we need to ask him who sent him, where to find his boss, and how much more they may end up sending. We won't let any harm come to Oasis or her family, and it all starts with this guy
Once touching the ground, Zealia slowly removed her grip on Y’iel. She dusted off her black dress and adjusted her hat from the rowdy flight. Once done, she started investigating around the new town they had arrived in, keeping a close distance to the woman.

“I don’t know. But I don’t hate you.” Flynn repeated himself again about the situation. He said nothing more or less, not giving much of an explanation. “Done?”
*The Nithloraul was now growing impatient. She grabbed Flynn by his shoulders and spoke to him* No, dammit! We aren't done! Can you give more of a reason aside from yeses and nos? Can you at least attempt to tell me something!? Can you just emote!?
Eros was trying to contain herself, trying to listen. But she had gotten excited now. Excited that she had gotten her hands on something to completely and utterly break. He was right there, within her clutches, and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about. Or so she thought. "𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖? 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒚❟ 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒈𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔!" And she was serious, horridly serious about every single word.

Styles cringed in the crushing grip, squirming to break free. "Th-The Professor sent me!" He grunted out. "And I can see why! Something's wrong with you lady!" He shrieked.

~

"This way," Y'iel spoke, starting off towards where she saw some of the slosh like infection moving towards. She began to observe more from where they were, making sure that she remained on guard and didn't drop it for even a second. Not just for herself, but for Zealia as well. The moment that Helga had given her that bracelet was the moment that she had already decided that she would let no harm come to her daughter, not if she could help it.
*Rosemary nodded before she spoke again, hoping to get more answers out of him* Why does she want the others, then? And where can I find her? And how much more of you are there? You said you had some brothers. Are they more of her goons?
*As Enricho was still holding Oasis' hand, his eyes went to the fight between Leon and Ossiana, and he spoke to Leonard* How much more time do you need?
Zealia followed after Y’iel quietly, her eyes darting around the new town. The young Quartz’s senses were just as alert as the woman besides her. She remembered as a child whenever she was nervous or scared, her mother would sing to her and all her worries seemed to slowly drift away. She remembered her scratching her ears to soothe the bats in her stomach. Zealia placed a hand on her stomach at the memory, her fingers itching to rub her ears. However, she kept herself calm with the memories she could remember.

“I am emoting. You asked why I hated you and I said I didn’t hate you, therefore there is no further reason to explain.”
*Nithloraul gritted her teeth in annoyance, her grip on his shoulders tightening as she shouted* Will you start making some damn sense already!? I may have been in your head for twenty years, but even I can't read your thoughts. At least, not now. I can't tell what you are trying to say. Stop being so damn vague and expressionless and stuff and actually try to say something natural. Stop acting so... inhuman!
"Crazy, isn't it?" Flynn suddenly interrupted her, poking between her chest. "How that organ can endure so many feelings at once. One minute mad, the other sad, then suddenly happy." However, he stared at her emotionlessly. "The one who couldn't feel a thing is now a complete human mess."
*The Nithloraul looked at Flynn, and once he was finished, she shouted back at him* Yeah, and the human who was born with this stuff isn't even emoting at all *She grabbed Flynn by the face, forcing him to make a smile with her thumbs* Come on, show something, dammit!
Leonard dared to take his eyes from what he was doing to glance over to Leon, seeing that he was still having some trouble with Ossiana, but not enough for it to be a concern in their book. "Not much." Was the only answer he gave Enricho before continuing the process of the stitching.
-
Meanwhile, Leon was keeping himself in the fight with Ossiana, even with the dry climate itself against him. But he was tired, the heat starting to weigh on him. However, he had managed to cool down the building heat that had been rising within Ossiana, though it had now started to increase again.

Ossiana herself was growing more and more aggravated, but exhaustion was also starting to kick in. She was panting heavily, her glare on Leon sticking and following every move that he made while her eyes could.

Leon could feel the skin on his lips cracking from dryness, and his eyes felt as if they had never had moisture within them to began with. His throat was dry, and he had to stop himself from coughing. But seeing that the delusional Scorpio had started slowing down, he took it as an opportunity when she still rushed at him. "Rise from a frozen hell, hail the clouds and fall, Skiglacius!"
An incantation circle appeared under their vicinity, bushes of ice slowly coursing from the ground and sprouting into sharper spines.

The ice began to latch on to Ossiana immediately, some of it starting to melt from the heat from her body as well as the desert. However, the melting only created water, water that was only refrozen due to the magic within the circle. Sharp spines of ice sprouted from the legs of her scorpion have, rooting her to the ground for the moment until she swiped at the ice and shattered it. The closer she managed to get, the slower her movements became, the severe chill of the ice cooling her muscles down to the point that it was difficult for even her to move.

-

"𝑨𝑵𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑹!" Eros's already crushing grip increased around Styles's body when he didn't answer immediately, and hearing some screaming coming from him was satisfying--so satisfying. She hadn't felt like this in what felt like forever, mostly because she had been with Rosemary so long, had become so much more than just some voice in her head that that side of her had been lost.

"Professor doesn't even CARE about you, whoever you are! That Wein bloke just made enough of a deal about it to make her send someone!" Styles grunted, squirming even more until finally, he remembered something. "Oh yeah, I still have my secret weapon!" He squeezed his eyes shut tight, and when he opened them, there was nothing but an immense white glow that blinded Eros for a brief enough second for him to free himself. But unlike before, he didn't bother creating much distance between them this time.
And there was only thing that created such a light, only one that could make the sky overhead now darken, and the cloudless sky now to be filled with clouds that had began to whirl. The Scorpio gave an arrogant smirk. "Now check this out! Styles's Super Mega Ultra Attack: Smite!"

~

Though Y'iel's eyes only moved back and forth as they made their way into the freshly infected town, her gaze was searching much further than what only her eyes could see.
It was sudden, but she soon came to an immediate stop, her ears perking to their fullest extent as her head lifted to look up at the sky, something aside from the disgusting presence of what she felt there managing to heighten itself just enough for her to feel it. The Light. No...not exactly...
There was no mistaking the power of a Therian, especially their most destructively capable skill. However, it was far...far off from where they were, so it was impossible for her to pinpoint the location at the moment.
And even if she could, she wouldn't have had much time.

Some of the slushy muck of infection began to bubble, sliding off the rooftops and onto the ground where it sluggishly mushed itself together where it writhed. The surface of the substance began to bubble until something started to stretch from it, reaching out towards the two only to be obliterated in the next instant.

A small wisp of smoke from magic rose from Y'iel's fingertip, which was still pointing towards where the formation had started. But she said nothing and continued onward, further into the large town.
*Rosemary cursed at the name* That Wein again! I'm so sick of hearing about that asshole! *As she was ready to keep asking, she was blinded by his attack, and could only sense what was coming now* Dammit! Eros, do what you can to kill this bastard and stop this attack of his!

*Enricho kept his eyes darting back and forth between the fights, watching as Rosemary fended off the Scorpio, then watching as Leon fought off Ossiana, and then back to Leonard stitching up Oasis. Too much was happening at once, and he had no clue as what to do in this situation as he held onto Oriocho*
Surprisingly, Zealia did not hold that much of an expression of fear. However, she did hold one of caution as she strayed further in with Y'iel. She froze suddenly when the substance was destroyed, taking a step back. Her face wrinkled a little in disgust like her mother would before turning to Y'iel. "Thank you." She gave her a nod.

"I am showing emotion." He replied dryly. "I'm showing one of amusement, can't you see?"
*Nithloraul, now extremely tired of Flynn's behavor, slapped him hard across the cheek before shouting* Stop screwing around, Flynn! You think I can't read your emotions cause I never had any to begin with!? Why do you even bother being around me? Why do I even bother being around you!? It doesn't matter if we have the same goal, you'll always see me as nothing but a tool. Just like Kristoff, just like the Ancients, and just like the Servants! Even among humans, I'm nothing!
Despite where they were, Y'iel looked over to Zealia and gave a small smile, returning her nod as a "you're welcome". She could see much more of Helga within Zealia, from her facial features down to the feeling of her magic. But then her smile disappeared, an expression of wariness and curiosity returning to her face. "It is near." She said to Zealia. She narrowed her eyes as she glanced back, looking to see that the path that they had come from was now blocked by the self-aware slosh. "And it knows of our presence here."

~

Eros rushed forward immediately, their left arm extending outwards to recapture the Scorpio and this time kill him all together now that she finally had the "okay" to do so.

But by the time the option of using fatal force was finally taken, it was too late.

"Tag," Styles rose his fist into the air, and with that motion, the heat of the desert seemed to lift with it into the clouds, leaving a sudden chill in atmosphere. "YOU'RE IT!"
He brought his fist downwards in a hard swing, and from the clouds came a bright flicker before a spiraling beam of bolted downwards, waves of heat emitting from it.

On impact with the ground, there was a blinding flash, the ground quaking violently and a ear piercing ringing sound filing the air.

~

Meanwhile, back at the Quartz's boutique shop, there was scratching against the wall of the room that Helga was in, and then the sound of what sounded like loud whimpering.