windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4101-4150 of 9437

hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
Eros scoffed at Rosemary as if she had almost been insulted. "But Oasis has done just as much for us, just like she was willing to even almost throw her life away to make sure that Lydia and her pack was safe. The least they could do is return the fuckin' favor!" She snapped, a sudden spike in her anger occurring.

~

As Oswald picked up the note, the shards of shattered glass began to piece itself back together on it's own, shifting into an upright position as the bottom portion of the bottle was sculpted.

The small note grew into a piece of parchment, and there were only a few choice words on it.

"At the end of the docks. Be there in two hours. Bring no one. Hurry.

P.S.: Bring sugar canes."
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary gave a sigh, one that Judissia was able to hear, before she continued her thought conversation with Eros* I'll see what I can do. But don't expect a miracle, Eros

*Oswald looked over the parchment, reading the words on it, before he placed it into his pocket and turned to Franziska* Franziska, I'm going to be heading out soon. You and Layla keep an eye on the ship while I' m gone. And bring me some sugar canes, please
*Franziska jumped onto her feet before she gave a nod* Understood
"What, would that be anything short of what you and I are expecting already?" Eros replied glumly. "I hate to have to be the one to say it but...I think we're gonna have to ditch Jud at some point if we want to find her."

~

By the time Oswald had read the note in full, the bottle in which it had made it's entry in, the very one that had been shattered into many pieces just a few seconds ago, was now whole with not even a single crack on its surface.
*Rosemary could only give a nod as she thought* I was thinking the same thing as well. I know we'll have to leave her. But I know it's not gonna be easy to do

*As Franziska went below the ship to gather materials for him, Oswald took notice of the bottle that had fixed itself. The sight alone already made him question just who had sent the bottle, and why anyone would send a note. For all he knew, it could've been a previous country looking for him*
"Yeah...I mean after twenty fucking years of "I got your back, you got mine", I don't think it's gonna be easy either. We've got too much history with her. Sometimes she's almost like a..." Eros stopped herself before she could finish. "Never...mind. Anyways, I say we wait a few more days until the cost is clear for the three of us, and then we can find a way off grid to look for Oa ourselves."

~

At first, the bottle itself seemed like any ordinary bottle, despite the fact that it had just repaired itself. It smelled of stale rum and dirt mostly, a few stains of abandonment bruising it's exterior. But what was spectacular about the bottle was that the inside of it glistened abnormally when the sunlight hit it from a certain angle.
*Rosemary gave a nod of agreement* Alright. Sounds like a good idea, Eros. *In honesty, Rosemary was not sure how to take this plan. But she didn't want to keep hoping that Oasis was alive or not. She wanted to be sure*

*Oswald took notice of the bottle, noticing the strange glow that came from it, not sure what to make of it. Curious, he peeked inside the bottle to see if anything was inside of it to give it such a strange ability*
As soon as Oswald peaked inside the bottle, the glowing seemed to intensify from within, yet no light came from the outside of it nor could any be seen from the outside. There were constant sparks until within the bottle a shape formed. First was the curving line, one that drew itself in a complete 360. Then blue tick marks of aura began to mark it until there were three: one at the top, and one at the bottom. By this point, it could be seen that what was at the bottom of the bottle from the inside was a timer of some sort.
The oddest thing was that there were two clock arms.
One of them ticked very slowly around the clock-timer, and the other moved according to where the bottle was located or pointed. But if there was one thing for certain, it remained pointing towards the end of the docks.
*Oswald looked at the bottle in complete confusion, not sure what to make of the contents inside. As he kept his gaze on it, Franziska appeared behind him without a word and spoke* I brought the canes, Oswald
*Oswald, surprised, turned to Franziska with a nod* Good. Thank you
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
Helga held onto Y'iel tightly, her ears lowering some in shame. "I-I-I'm so-sorry, M-Ms. Y-Yiel..." The patient murmured, her body still trembling in trauma. "Sh-sh-should've stayed..." She whispered to herself. "O-O-Only t-t-trouble y-you... N-N-Not go-good enough... s-still n-not s-sane... n-never will be..." She sighed softly, her hands lightly clutching the ends of Y'iel's outfit. She rested her head against her thigh and sniffled sadly. "W-W-Wasting y-your time..."
The bottle was indeed an odd contraption. The light that had come from the inside was could no longer be seen, for not a single ray of it even emitted from the opening. Within it, the compass-clock-timer continued to rotate while the unmoving arrow hand remained pointing west towards where the line of docks and ships would eventually end.

~

Y'iel frowned some at while listening to Helga speak. "Hush with that now. Wasting your time would have been sitting in that place for years in hopes of being able to see your family or even the outside world again. You aren't any much more trouble to me than you were when I came to give you the key to free yourself from your prison. Come, let us get you to your home so that you may rest."
*Oswald took hold of the small bag, before giving a nod* Stay safe. I will return as soon as I can *With that, he swung the bag over his shoulders and made his way to his destination*
"I d-don't have a h-home... I-It's n-not m-my home a-anymore..." Helga mumbled, her wet cheeks dampening Y'iel's clothing. "My f-family... N-None of it is t-true... I slept for the p-past two y-years thinking W-Wiezen was alive with the children a-and now... a-all is a lie... T-They w-won't want to see me... N-Not like this... N-N-Not empty-handed... My k-kids mean the world to me for Wiezen to leave them too... Wh-What am I s-supposed to say to th-them? H-How am I s-supposed to tell th-them I'm the reason they'll never see their father again?" She sobbed, shutting her weary eyes for a moment. But then they shot open in realization. "W-W-What about T-Two? Wh-What if Jr. lied about her? The triplets.... Oswald... What if... W-What if they're not even alive...? M-My mind is still n-not healthy e-enough to care for them... Or what remains... Or if they're any at all..." Her head rubbed against the fabric for comfort. "I-I-I'm j-just... excess weight o-out here, Ms. Y-Y'iel... I-I don't think it was a g-good idea to bring me out..."
The end of the docks were quiet, and there weren't very many people that were going back and forth through the area frequently being that the majority of them ones that did so were loading cargo onto their ships for the trade market. But even upon arrival, Oswald was made to wait two entire hours before any one showed up, the area becoming more vacant over time until only a handful of people remained.

But just as it would have gotten apparent that no one was going to even show up, a small trio of children around the age of 12 or 13 ran up to Oswald. One of them, a freckled face boy with mud brown hair and a large grin on his face, had a small sack of gold coins jingling around in his hands while the other two followed behind him eagerly. "Hey mister! Someone gave me this to tell ya to go that way--"
The young lad pointed towards a small ship, one that was only about three to four times size of a yacht. It sat off at the very end of the docks, floating beside one of the hefty wooden beams that held the dock up.

"Hurry up, lets go to the candy shop before she tries to call take backs!"

"No take backs!"

And just like that, the trio of children were off, running and pointing, competing to keep up with one another to see who would get where first.

~

"Of course it was a good idea to bring you out. Just as it would have been a marvelous idea to release innocence from chains, birds from their cages." Y'iel insisted.
"I do think that your children would want to see their mother, and I apologize sincerely that I am not able to assist with the issues with Wiezen. All I can hope to do is speak to the children myself and help them come to terms with things for their own comfort. That's what Wiezen wanted me to do. And so I shall. You will not have to tell them anything. I will do so, if that eases your mind in the slightest. But please do explain where the number two plays a part in this. I am a bit..confused."
*Oswald sat on the docks, looking out to sea, a place he had grown quite fond of over the past years. It calmed him, comforted him, and allowed him to find peace with all that was going on. As the two hours were reached, he was prepared to turn and make his way back, only to spot the small children that informed him where to go. turning towards the ship, he was more curious now than before. Why lead him toward the ship. He wasn't sure what waited him on board, but just in case, he tightened his gloves, as well as keeping the cables within ready to fire, and with that, made his way onto the boat*
"T-T-They're n-not your responsibility... They're m-mine and Wiezen's... Th-They shouldn't r-r-recieve the news from a stranger..." Her ears lowered even more in thought about the situation. She knew they were going to hate her more than they already did, and that she would officially lose everyone after she opened her mouth. Sniffling, Helga mumbled an apology at the woman for dampening her dress with tears and mucus. When she mentioned where the number two came from, she sniffed again. "N-n-number b-between one and t-three... a-and big dog..."
last edited hace más de un año
The small ship-boat swayed slightly upon Oswald's boarding, and for a moment, it was only silence. The rails of wood that boarded the deck were tall, enough so that stepping onto the ship and down its steps was enough to keep a person out of sight.
That is, until the sound of steel being drawn from it's place cut through the air. The tip of a sword pressed against the nape of Oswald's neck, and the monotonous voice of a woman spoke.

"Halt. This is your first and final warning. Do not make this a difficult task for us. I will not hesitate to take your life. All I desire to know is that you are Oswald Quartz, and it is imperative that I must know. If you are not, then I apologize in advance for the trauma that I will have to inflict upon you. I will ensure that you are placed someone safe until you recover. Now, are you Oswald Quartz, born in Edrain, acquainted with the Quartz?"

~

Y'iel's ears twitched. "Stranger? I beg to differ. If they were Wiezen's responsibility then surely he would want them to be mine as well. After all, we are merely different sides to the same coin. Or perhaps a set of dice would have been a better example." She thought about it for a moment before shrugging it off and continuing. By now, they were around 35 ft above the platform that the bubble had brought them to.
"Hm..perhaps using Flight would be the more efficient thing to use to get there. Speaking of the "there", I disagree with what you said prior about not having a home." She gave Helga a smile, but left it to her to decide what she meant.
"As for this...two and large canine...please, do tell me more."
"Y-You're not... him..." Helga sighed, rubbing at her temples now. She had distracted herself from looking at the ground she levitated from by talking to Y'iel. When she mentioned she disagreed about her not having a home, the patient exhaled again. "Home isn't... a house... Home... home different..." She gulped, swallowing the blood she pinched from the tissue of her gums out of anxiety. "Two... Two experiment from doctor... Two witch hybrid... Two weapon... b-but no...T-Two's family... Let her down... too..." Her grip on Y'iel was loosening as they floated. Almost as if she wanted to fall on purpose after she admitted to failing another member.
*Oswald took a step back as the steel creature aimed the blade at him. He listened to its voice, only for a grin to appear on his face* Jeez, now I've just got to know what this ship is holding. Yes, I am Oswald Quartz, born of Edrain and the adopted child of Helga and Wiezen Quartz. If you do not mind, I wish to come aboard and see what I was gathered here for in the first place

Experiment? Y'iel's ears perked at this in interest. "Hm...well, I suppose it was an even better idea for me to follow Wiezen's instructions to free you. If you think that you've let them down, then I may be able to help uplift them." Y'iel paused for a moment.
"I am not Wiezen to you. Your are correct. Of course I am not, nor do I believe that I will ever be. Whether I will or not, that is not my goal nor is it my purpose to attempt to be someone that I am unable to be. However, that does not detour the fact that I am still able to help. We can discuss this further after you've rested."
When Helga's grip began to loosen, she reached down and took hold of her, not noticing that her grip was loosening but moreso in preparations for Flight. Her lips moved, and her words came out in a soft ringing, and they disappeared. The next place that they appeared was the first house that they had gone to below.

~

The woman lowered the blade only slightly, her brown-blonde hair moving swaying some. She searched Oswald's face, her cold eyes stabbing into his and her expression steely and unwavering. The steel plates that were her armor was that of a Crusader's, but the blood red cross that symbolized the Order was been scorched away, the cloth that held it torn.
Her brows knitted together slightly in what seemed to be uncertainty. But her decision was quick, and she pushed passed him to search the perimeter before sheathing her sword swiftly. "Did you adhere to the demands that the sugar canes be brought?"
*Oswald gave a single nod as he reached into the bag, pulling out a sack that contained the sugar canes* Right here, miss
Helga frowned when her plan of falling and maybe killing herself failed. Her wrist trembled in Y'iel's grasp, mostly because of the sore cuts and scars she had wrapped in cheap bandages. The woman's soft ringing was slightly interrupted when the frail patient's stuffy nose sniffled in attempt to inhale back the mucus that was falling from so much crying. She apologized before they disappeared back to the first house she was introduced to. And despite now being in solid ground, her grip on Y'iel was strong because of her fear of magic. Like a child hugging its mother after a long day at school.
Y'iel stared up at the house while her fingers combed through the mess of Helga's hair, her touch rejuvenating the witch's curls every time they came in contact with them. Her ears twitched some, and she finally came around to picking Helga up completely with her magic until she could transition her into her arms. "Fear not, Ms, Quartz. I will take care you. Nothing will harm you here.

~

The woman kept her eye on Oswald, her eyes shifting to the sack of sugar canes that he pulled out for only a second. "Good." She said simply, but in such a firm matter that it came off as blunt. She searched Oswald over one more time and double checked to make sure that it was just him before going to a place under the sails. Cupping her hands over her mouth, she whistled sharply.

There was a couple of seconds before there was a small click, and a discrete square section of the deck uplifted., throwing itself against the deck with a soft bouncing thud. The sound of lazy footsteps became apparent, and a woman with bamboo hat walked from the new opening in the deck. A familiar face, though a little chubbier than before, met Weiss's eyes, and as she tipped up her hat a pair of blue eyes stared at him. Blue eyes that became not so blue, soon to be replaced by dark hazel-brown ones. One of her arms were hidden by the sleeve of the black coat she wore. A glove was on her other hand, which was the visible one obviously.
Along her jawline and the right side of her face were a few minor spots where a scar had finally healed all the way. Her short brown hair hung in disheveled curly strands, and a small smirk played at her lips.
"Oswald, it's been a while scrub. Still wanna take a crack at that fight for old times sake?"

((Oasis Post-Timeskip))
 Y'iel stared up at the house while her fingers combed through the mess of Helga's hair, her touch rej
cosmic_fusions commented…
where's wiezen's post-timeskip??? hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Where an actual decent post on a better RP that isn't related to this shit mostrar XD hace más de un año
no he wasn't :( i want him backkkkk hace más de un año
Y'iel's fingers got stuck multiple times while attempting to comb through Helga's smelly and poorly cut by a dagger nest. She whimpered some when she felt herself be picked up with magic and now in her arms. Fidgeting with her fingers, she began to tear off some of the skin from her cuticles. "I-I-I d-don't w-want to d-dirty y-your home w-with my p-presence... I-I can j-just s-stay o-out h-here M-Ms.Teacher..." She mumbled shyly.
*Oswald looked at Oasis, already taking notice of her. Despite the shock that was going through him after not seeing her for years, he kept a stern face, but a grin came nonetheless as he responded* Oasis. It's been a long time. You look good for someone who was a part of Owensports soldiers. Heard those bastards really push you to the limit. What have you been up to for the past three years?
”L’amour D’un Quartz” The ocean blue eyes read the bold, cursive text that his sister never failed to polish every morning. It hung proudly above the glass walls that served as the screening of the country’s famous fashion boutique shop. Where hundreds of pieces from the shop has featured in dozens of runways. Where the designer AND owner of the boutique has featured herself as a model within the runways and magazines. L’amour D’un Quartz was located in the center of the city, isolated as its own building with other nearby shops that were in risk of running out of business because of the great competition. Its clients were of higher class who could afford the luxuries fabrics produced in the boutique, along with a few other… creatures.

Upon entering, one could see their own reflection on the smokey quartz floor and the enormous crystal chandelier that hung from the tall ceilings. Walls of white and black contrasted the gold hangers and marble mannequins that held the intricate attires. Some of the mannequins were really short to appeal to the leprechauns that frequently visited, others with tails or horns so that they fit any unusual customer. Its aesthetics were grunge, and some of the decorations included spider-webs with droplets of water and even pumpkins. Leather couches were distributed across the store where customers could rest and enjoy themselves a cocktail offered by the mini bar at the very end. The store sold a variety of products, ranging from clothing to candles and even creams and oils. If spoken privately with the owner, one could get their hands on rare ingredients, artifacts, and spices.

Wiezen Jr.’s eyes darted through the room, his pupils interlocking with many warlocks and witches enjoying themselves a glass of pig’s blood, which the nearby clueless humans shook it off as red wine. He ignored the winks given by a disguised succubus, and another from an angel that casually shopped. He walked by the assistants dressed in white, their hair slicked back in a low bun. Eventually, Jr. arrived to the very back of the boutique where the mini bar was located, and to no surprise, his sister as well.

“You must take me as some kind of joke if you think the tear of a gorgon is replaceable with the handle of David’s slingshot.” A stern, yet honey-like voice spoke. The voice belonged to no other than Zealia Quartz – the owner of the boutique. She wore a black, long-sleeved link with white cuffs and a white collar, along with a cartwheel hat that hid the left side of her face. She stood from her stool and leaned forward, staring down at the seated Djinn she currently bargained with. “You’re a smart man, Asghar. So you should know by now that I do not like playing games. If you cannot find me anything of worth then you’ll be facing years in a lamp again.” Her small but plump lips curled into a disturbing grin. “Now off you go, genie.” She swayed her hands dismissively, the djinn in front of her disappearing immediately.
Zealia straightened her long, luscious curls some before she pushed the stool further in. She took the glass of mojito she served herself and took a sip before finally turning to face her brother. She lifted her face some, revealing the rest that was hidden. The left side of her face was noticeably pale, and her eye that should’ve been blue was now a crystal white. After the disappearance of her father, she had gone completely blind in her left eye. Meanwhile, on her right, the green wasn’t as bright as it used to. Upon interlocking her eyes with her brother’s, her features finally softened, but remained alert. She wasn’t on the best terms with her brother, but she was much better than Elijah.

“The moondust wasn’t needed until next week.” Zealia raised a brow, offering some of her cocktail to Jr. Her brother took the glass and set it down on counter rather harshly, cracking the bottom of the cup before his cold eyes glanced back at his sister.

“We need to talk.” He finally spoke, his voice deep and somber.

(Zealia Quartz)
 [i][b]”L’amour D’un Quartz”[/i][/b] The ocean blue eyes read the bold, cursive text that his
"The passed three years..." Thinking back, it all seemed like a nightmare that she would wake up from sooner or later. Living with the consequences and hardships of the passed three years on the other hand, was a different story entirely. "I've been busy." The way she spoke was in a manner that was much more mellow compared to their last encounter. That ferocity and determination that had been in her eyes back then was now a chilling somberness in a mixture of exhaustion.
"I'm afraid that me bein' one of theirs is played out news though. Whatever you've heard about Owensport is barely scratching the surface."

At this, the other woman that was present gave a snide scoff, but said nothing.

"But enough about me," Oasis continued as if nothing had happened. "I see that you've finally gotten some hair on your chest eh?" She joked, motioning to Oswald's facial hair. "Anyways, what've ya been up to? How's everyone?"

~

"Nonsense. And as I told you before, Y'iel." Y'iel said while also correcting the witch referring to her as "Ms. Teacher". She smacked Helga's hands away from one another very gently. "I care for approximately fifty six children, Ms. Quartz. I do not think that you will be able to even hold a candle to the messes that they are capable of producing, especially unsupervised." She gave a little chuckle as they entered the home and once again met the cleanliness of the hallways.
So she began to speak to keep Helga's attention. "Tell me, is there anything else you would like to know?"
Helga shifted some in Y'iel's embrace, her toes curling to entertain herself as they passed the halls. She still trembled, but it was much less than earlier. Her nose twitched some, sniffing at Y'iel's soft scent. Her ears perked in delight before they dropped again, but she continued sniffing. She wondered if she tasted how she smelled. It would be cool to meet someone that was made out of candy, but at the same time she didn't want to bite her unexpectedly. It wasn't until now that she was pressed against her she could really take in the details about the woman. Her ears raised against her breast to hear her heart beat. She was indeed real, not a figment of her imagination like others. At Y'iel's question, her ears perked again. Yes. She had thousands of questions. "....I-I-Is there a-any possibility of him retuning? O-Or contacting him?" Helga asked in a soft whisper with longing eyes. She proceeded to ask more questions since Y'iel had told her to go on with them. "A-are you made of candy? Do y-y-you have a family of candy? A h-husband or k-kids? I-Is this your house? D-do you s-sleep? D-Do you s-sleep alone? D-Do you n-need a n-night light? D-Do you c-clean here? I-I want b-be your m-maid and r-repay you. Is y-your hair natural? C-Can y-you dance? W-What's y-your favorite f-food? D-do you like c-chocolate? D-Do you count cornflakes? I-Is your favorite color p-purple?" Her arms weakly lifted so that her hands could lightly grip on Y'iel's horns in curiosity. "D-Do you bump into doors wi-with these? C-Can I touch your tail? Have y-you scared off guys by accident in b-bed when they see g-goat legs? Do you p-polish your hooves? C-Can I brush your l-legs?"
*Oswald gave a nod, his arms crossed as he spoke* Oh, I can only imagine. But things have been good for me... Well, for the most part. Helga and Wiezen disappeared a few years back and I've been searching for them ever since, while making some extra cash on the side. As for everyone else, they're doing just fine. But whenever Franziska travels to Enricho and Ossiana's house, all they ever ask about is, "Any news on Oasis". Don't let me tell you what to do, but I think meeting with them as soon as possible would be best. I've never seen your father look so worried in his life. He always gave off a more confident vibe. But what about you? Everyone wondered what happened to you after you disappeared. Hell, I haven't seen you in forever. I mean... It's just good to see your alive, is all

*Rosemary followed behind Judissia as she lead the way to their destination. As she did, she kept thinking up her plan with Eros* Would getting Lydia and her pack be any help? We don't exactly have any leads or clues to go on, Eros. I'm not saying we shouldn't, but it would take a lot of time, even with them all there
"Likewise. Its good to see that you're still on your feet." Oasis looked away a little when Oswald told her that she should go to meet with her parents. And the bit about Wiezen and Helga brought questions. But hearing that someone was checking up on her parents took a little off of her shoulder at least, though be it replaced by guilt. She shook her head slowly. "About my parents...as much as I'd like to pay a visit, I can't do that, Os." She sighed. "They'd be expecting that, and I can't risk it."

"Which brings us to the here and now." The woman that was with them spoke this time.

Oasis gave her an annoyed glance, but nodded, her attention returning to Oswald. "We need your help."

~

Y'iel's ears were perked some while she had been awaiting an answer from Helga, making short stops to peak through a select few doors for something that wasn't exactly clear from an outside perspective. But what she hadn't been expecting was so many questions to just flood at her at once, though she didn't mind, and listened intensely to make sure that she caught each and every one. Her eyes moved up to where Helga's hands had grabbed onto her horns,
In fact, she waited until there was finally a break in the questions to start answering them. "My my, from the last to the first then shall we?" She said with a short lived giggle.
"It would not be something that I recommend both due to notion and the oddity of such a request that you..brush my legs? I do polish my hooves weekly while in this form at least. I have been told that I am capable of being "scary" to some people, but I am sure that none of them have ever been in my bed to my knowledge. Let us see--ah, yes, you may touch my tail if it soothes your curiosity. It doesn't bite. I do sometimes find it difficult to avoid having my horns run into the door frames at times when I am not paying attention. I do not believe purple to be my favorite color, but I have taken a liking to the shades and hues of it. It can be quite beautiful in the right settings." She paused for a moment.
"Corn...flakes? As in flakes of corn? No..I have not indulged in such a thing. Let's see...yes, I do love chocolate. I find it to be a delicacy, though caramel is definitely a close contender. Hmm, my favorite food...as of recently I have taken quite liking to a variety of soups and stews. When it comes to the activity of dancing, I am still in the process of learning currently. It is a bit hard, since I am the type of person to have two left feet." She chuckled a little in light embarrassment at this. "Yes, my hair is 100% natural. But..."

And that's when she began to think about something that Helga had said, one of her questions. "Yes, I do clean here, but I would not dare to ask something like that of you Ms. Quartz. You do not have to become my maid." She tipped her head slightly. "And the only light at night hat I require is the moon's beauty. Such a glorious creation. Yes, I do sleep sometimes, but not too often, and when I do so, yes, I usually sleep alone. I do not have a husband, and though I love them as if they are my own, the only children that I have are my students. I am not made of candy, and I do not have any family that I am aware of aside from Wiezen's."
"Yes, this is my house. But my home is below, and for now, this house is yours. As for Wiezen...a possibility of his return is slim to none."
She answered every question that was asked with utmost honesty and respect for the one asking them.

~

"Yeah, but it would help us out a lot. Werewolves and stuff like that are supposed to have a pretty good sense of smell right? Maybe that could be some help to us. A-and they'll cover more ground faster than we could, since there's more of them That's gotta count for something, right?" Eros said, a little unsure now.
Slim, hmmmm? <:) hace más de un año
-Universe_COLA- commented…
None xD hace más de un año
:((( please hace más de un año
:P Nope. hace más de un año
Helga listened carefully to her responses, twitching her ears softly to a few of them. At the word slim to none, she focused only on slim. Slim... There was still hope in the depths of her soul. She urged to ask Y'iel more questions about her ex husband, but feared she was already annoyed. "I-I'm sorry... I-I just really miss H-him... I l-lost my c-cooking buddy a-and my d-dance partner a-and it's n-not really f-fun to lose y-your husband..." Helga said sadly, her fingers counting one another. She rested against Y'iel some for comfort. "I-I c-can be your m-maid..." She suggested again. "I-I can s-serve as use to y-you..." She mumbled. "I-I can do s-s-stuff..." She went silent again. "W-W-Will you sleep t-tonight? C-Can I watch y-you sleep?"
"Loss isn't a fun thing at all, you are correct." Y'iel agreed when Helga spoke about both missing and losing her former husband. And of course, she knew what loss felt like. Both her own, and the things that Wiezen had left her with. Or...that he had left herself with. Her right ear gave a small twitch when Helga insisted on being her maid, and before she could decline the offer again another question was already headed for her.
"Watch me sleep?" Her brows raised some in surprise while they approached a secluded plain colored door that had a flowery pattern carved into it. "That seems rather uncomfortable for you. Surely you need your sleep, yes? I myself am a night dweller. I fancy being out at night, which is why I do not sleep as much as one should."
"W-W-What?" Her strained voice whimpered some. "Y-You will leave me alone at night?" Her ears lowered at the thought of it. “Pl-Please d-don’t l-leave me a-alone… I-I’ll stay u-up with you! I-I-I’m n-n-nocturnal t-too… o-or… a-at least my n-nymph side is…” She sniffled some, snuggling against her like a puppy would.
"Now now, Ms. Quartz. You have to rest, or your body will not heal itself properly. But if you'd like, I would be willing to remain at your side until you fall asleep." She offered, her plump lips lifting into a soft smile at the witch softly. And the she perked in interest when she realized what Helga had said. "Nymph side? Interesting...you do not seem to have the craving that the others have. You must be one of a matured age, yes?"
*Oswald raised his eyebrow in curiosity and confusion at what Oasis was saying. But he allowed her to explain herself, and responded* What do you need my help with?

*Rosemary sighed before she answered* It would, but we can't just go off of, "Look for Oasis". We need some sort of lead, Eros. There has to be some way to look for her other than just.... searching aimlessly
"Oh, was that...not clear enough already? Give me a sec," Oasis cleared her throat sarcastically. "I need your fuckin' help."

Now it was the woman's turn to throw an annoyed glance towards Oasis, deciding to add some context behind what she meant. "As much as it irritates me to have yet another innocent soul be brought into this catastrophe, if you are indeed able to help us, then I fear that there is no choice. Surely you have heard about the collapse of the country Edrain, correct?"

Oasis glared at the woman this time. "Oh I'm sure he has." She looked to Oswald. "It ain't safe to converse about these type of things out in public. C'mon, I'll get you caught up on a few things. Starting with, its been a hell of a week."

~

"What other choice do we have? I mean, we could try a tracking spell if we actually had something to use." Eros replied, sounding more and more defeated as their conversation continued.
wait a minute... weiss? hmmmmm hace más de un año
Oh shut up XD hace más de un año
....COLA's stealing my dream of wiezelga :((( hace más de un año
*Rosemary sighed as she tried to think of something* There was that one person who knew Oasis, that girl she called Noone. But she's just as much of a mystery as Oasis

*Oswald gave somewhat of a sarcastic chuckle* Oh, I'm sure it was. Seems like everyone these days is getting into some sort of trouble, with Edrain or monsters or those strange disappearances in small villages outside of major cities.
Helga's ears drooped some more at Y'iel's questioning. "I-I could still be mature a-and tongue f-f-fuck you senseless..." She answered straightforwardly with a blank expression. "L-Lust d-doesn't always d-decrease with age for n-nymphs..." She blinked. "I was 2043 years old a-and had sex with W-Wiezen every day.... sometimes three t-times in a day. Minimum ten times a week. In the bathroom. Bedroom. The top of a tower... In a w-wedding c-carriage... On top of an ice c-cream truck. In a pond. O-on a railroad. At a f-funeral once too... A m-museum.... In a slide.... Oh, and on a carousel." Her eyes dimmed even more, shoulders drooping lazily. "My urge–OUR urge–for pleasure was strong. B-B-But... m-my cravings n-no more..." She paused for a moment. "A-Asylum p-people th-thought s-sex hindered m-my development a-and made m-me c-crazy s-so th-they performed th-this thing on me called F-Female G-Genital M-Mutil..ation..." She paused and shivered between the words, as if the pain between her thighs throbbed at the mentioning of the horrors she was forced to go through. All the complaining from sliding down the slide and sitting awkwardly was because of this. They had taken one of her most notable features as a nymph. They had striped pleasure and satisfaction from the poor woman, which was why she no longer found so many things she used to love exciting. Her fingers picked at each other again, her eyes now a bit teary. "B-B-Believed I-I was t-too hasty a-and o-out of c-control w-with husband... b-but no h-husband d-documents... s-so s-sent to psych b-because i-i-imaginary p-pleasure... b-but... I-I-It d-d-didn't w-work... I'm s-still s-sick..." She sniffed and suddenly slapped herself on the side of her head. "w-w-was only trying to g-get better for h-him... for f-family..."
"My...how troubling." Y'iel's smile saddened, though it's welcoming warmth remained. "I can't began to even imagine what you've..." She paused, a small frown of dismay coming to her face. "Never the mind, I am here to assure that you are able to do so. Perhaps there was nothing the matter with you at all. They just...broke something that was meant to be amazing."

The flower-carved door opened from the center, the door itself sliding outwards and into the door's frame. Within the room, the walls held a warm hue; a delightful caramel colored paint coated the walls, and the floors were almost similar to the ones that had been within Wiezen's office. The lights there dazzled rather than shined.
In the center of the room was two curving bookshelves that connected in an arc surrounded a small study area that consisted of a desk, a few books that were stacked unevenly, and a pile of papers that hadn't been tended to. On the right side of the room sat the bed, the edges of it's sheets covered in fur.
On the opposite side of the room sat a closet on one wall and the slide open entrance to the bathroom to the other.

Y'iel closed the door behind them and was on her way towards the bathroom, the closet door pushing open for a fresh, bright purple fluffy towel to drift from it.

~

"Yeah...tell me about it." Oasis mumbled a little, kicking the secret floor compartment closed with the heel of her foot while they passed it by. But something that could be noticed while they walked towards the small ship's cabin was the light limp in her step that was followed with a subtle click.

Behind them, the woman followed, glancing behind them cautiously with her hand resting on her blade calmly.

~

"Yeah, that, and we don't know where the fuck that person is either," Eros said blandly, letting out yet another sigh which quickly grew into a frustrated groan. "Nothing's ever fucking easy for us."
Can tu guys wait for me to be off work before tu start actually posting XD hace más de un año
tell COLA to start mostrando some amor on this rp then xD hace más de un año
No you, FIRST hace más de un año
Wiezen... broke... too... She thought, before suddenly jolting at the sound of the doors closing, her chipped and bruised ears lowering some. The source of her happiness vanished from her thoughts, and Helga's nose twitched as they adjusted to the new smells of the room, along with Yiel's herself. She looked around the cozy room, a little perplexed as to where she was. Her room back in the asylum was nothing compared to this one. Instead of furry sheets she had a broken metal bed that sometimes poked her back and left scarring here and there. Sometimes the floor was more comfortable than the bed itself. And sometimes her tray of food served as the perfect pillow in which she spoiled herself with.

Her eyes wandered across the room, and they fell on the many book stacked on each other. It had been a while since the last time she'd gotten to touch paper, including toilet paper. She shifted some in Y'iel's embrace as she was carried to the bathroom, her eyes blinking at the bright color of the towel that levitated. The form of the folded towel turned into a purple dragon in her mind, sending a cold shiver down her spine. Her heart rate increased before she covered her eyes to avoid looking at the illusion, heaving into her bruised palms. The bandages around her wrists dampened with the tears that began to fall from her eyes of fear.
*Rosemary just gave a sigh, but kept her determination as she thought* Don't worry. It's not gonna be easy, but like we've ever given up on anything before. We'll find her, no matter what.

*Oswald's attention was brought to Oasis' legs, hearing the clicking. He assumed it was just a harness or something, but as his eyes laid on her leg, he couldn't help but trail his eyes up to look over her body. And he was enjoying the sight, before he returned to the conversation* So O, tell me, what can I possibly do that would be of any help? I mean, aside from my ship and my ever growing crew and my ability to fight someone without having to kill them?
"About that," Oasis began as they entered the ship's one and only cabin which consisted of only a table and a few chairs that groaned when one sat in them due to the old wood that they were made of beginning to rot. "I think it would be better off if we started from the beginnin'."

~

The towel floated over and threw itself across the crook of Y'iel's awaiting arm, and as Helga covered her eyes, Y'iel continued into the bathroom, telling Helga that everything was alright and that she was still there.
The large and wide spaced bathroom, the only area out of the entirety of the house who's floors were made of bronze, it's wall's crafted from gold. The atmosphere within the bathroom was as if steam had just cleared from it without the effect of heat, and the air seemed to be just a bit light, which made breathing much easier. Almost too easy, if there ever was a time that it could be possible.

It wasn't that Y'iel had fashioned the bathroom out of a need for luxury, but rather due to her love for aesthetics. For art and fashion, and her general love for trying new things.
The tub was like a large, oval pool that took up half of the bathroom's space easily, while the other side of the bathroom held a tall cabinet full of bathing essentials (which included her small stash of caramels and chocolates that she kept there to enjoy while bathing) and the sink area. The bathroom itself was clean enough to almost dazzle in one's eyes.

"Alright Ms. Quartz, lets get you cleaned up a little more so that I may sow you some clothing." Y'iel said, using a minor dash of magic to get the water for the tub running. "Is there anything you would like in particular before I leave you to bathe?"
Helga sniffed into her palms, her ears twitching softly at Y'iel's reassurance that everything was okay. She peeked her head out from her hands and looked at her surroundings, amazed at how sparkly everything was. This woman that held her must've been rich if she could afford all of this. The towel itself felt more worthy than Helga's life, or so it seemed in her eyes. Her pupils trailed up to the tall cabinets filled with Y'iel's essentials, noting the caramels and chocolates there. Her nose twitched some, but the desire to be satisfied by the piece of chocolate didn't seem to attract the patient. Helga's dull eyes darted back to the pool-like tub, her ears slightly perking before they lowered. They twitched again at the sound of the woman's question.

"...no...bathing together?" She asked, her brows lightly furrowing in confusion. She wondered as to why they weren't following the same method of bathing multiple women at a time to get the job done sooner. "A-a-alone?" She questioned almost in fear.
Y'iel tipped her head to the side some in curiosity at Helga's question. "Is that not how one's bath should be? Well, depending on if one has a partner or not, that is." She stared at Helga for a few seconds, her eyes observing the frame of her body. Her lips puckered lightly in thought before she spoke again. "I take it that you are fond of dresses then, yes? The more I look at you, the more I began to notice how stunning you would look in one again. In the magazines is one thing. But in person it is...different. Better." Her eyes went back to Helga's, her ears remaining in their slightly perked position.

She paused, going off into thought again until she returned to the previous matter. "You won't be alone entirely. In fact, I am going to be just through this door," she said, gesturing to the bathroom door. "After all, this is usually my study and solitude area. And I don't believe that I have read my daily three hundred pages either now that I think of it." She gave Helga a smile. "I could even leave the door open if you'd like."
At the next few of her questions, Helga remained silent. She wasn't sure what the norms of bathing were anymore. She wasn't sure what type of outfit she was fond of either. And she had forgotten the meanings of the words stunning and even magazines. Helga scratched her nose with her nail-less fingers as she watched Y'iel gesture to the door. A small frown settled across her gloomy face, for she did not like the idea of being alone again. But she feared talking back to the woman across her, and instead, only gave a nod to her suggestion about leaving the door open. "...o-okay..." Her soft voice stuttered.
(And once again, you two don't wait XD)

*Oswald crossed hims arms in curiosity, as he sat back in the chair opposite of her. He gave a nod and responded* Alright then. I'm all ears, O

*Enricho kept his eyes on Ossiana as she lied in the bed. His eyes were tired and desired rest, but he kept them open, not daring to take his eyes off of Ossiana. Whatever ailment she had, and whatever was going on, he still had no clue. And he had no means of finding anyone who could help for now*
Y'iel's ears lowered some in sympathy for the woman, her attention shifting to the tub to allow the running water to come to a stop. Even with the size of the tub, it still filled quickly. She folded the bright colored towel and hung it where Helga could see it. The next thing she did was grab a few of her own personal shampoos and fragrances, placing them at the bath side and then turned back to Helga once again.
"Remember, if you need anything I will be right in the next room, Ms. Quartz."

~

"Let's start off in Edrain. Or, what used to be Edrain." Oasis leaned her elbows onto the table, reaching to the lantern that sat in the middle of it. Her ungloved hand seemed to attract the flames as her palm glowed a deep orange, drawing the fire within the oil lantern towards it before the fire suddenly grew, embers of it flying out for only a short instance. "The day that it collapsed, I was there. My squad and I were in search of a portion of an artifact that Owenport's greedy ass anarchist was trying to get his hands on. We had been at that for a few years actually, working with another group who already had a few issues with Owensport in general."
She paused for a moment, reaching to her left and grabbing two mugs, speaking to Oswald while doing so. "You drink?"

~

So shiny... The woman's face pressed against the window-like walls of a boutique shop, her circular, gold wired glasses in a crooked lean because of it. Fiery ginger curls bounced as she stood up straight, her eyes still staring passed her reflection and into the shop itself at all of the clothing. Everything seemed so..expensive. But she had learned that in some cases, expensive meant good. She readjusted her glasses with her ring finger and brushed the wrinkles out of her coat-fashioned witch gown that she kept open to make the "witch" part of the gown a bit more discrete. Her fair and smooth skin was brightened even more under the light of the sun.

And then her blue-green eyes traveled up to what had caught her attention and in the first place. What had drawn her to the shop was the sign. L'amour D'un Quartz. "Quartz..." She mumbled softly to herself, her glossed lips puckering as her expression changed into one of thought. She had been standing there outside the shop for the passed fifteen minutes, not paying any mind to some of the looks of oddity given to her by some of the people that entered the shop every few minutes or so. And finally, she ventured inside.

(La Woman)
 Y'iel's ears lowered some in sympathy for the woman, her attention shifting to the tub to allow the r
i knew one of us was going to use that pic at some point xD hace más de un año
Beat tu to it XD I had a feeling that it was somewhere in your collection hace más de un año
*Oswald leaned back in his chair, his arms crossed as he responded* Really? And here I thought I was the only one who had business with that dump of a city. And I don't normally drink under such conditions, but since this is the first time we've met in years, I guess a little wouldn't hurt

(COLA, can you try to interact with this next post? XD)

*Cian made his way into the soldier barracks of Owensport. Soldiers were resting, talking among themselves, or cleaning their weapons and armor. Some paid minor attention to Cian, seeing him as just the priest that was paid to keep them alive on their battles. Cian stood in front of the doorway, before crossing his arms and responding. "I am in search of the Owensport soldier by the name of Tali. Does anyone have a clue as to where she might be?"
Helga watched Y'iel organize everything so that it were in her reach when she was bathing. Her eyes followed the towel being folded on the counter, then at the wavering water of the pool-sized tub. She stood there awkwardly, her back slouched and her hands anxiously picking at one another. Her left ear perked when she spoke, and the frail woman gave a trembling nod with a crooked, almost ugly smile. She stared at her for a long minute or two, just observing the beautiful and kind woman that stood in front of her before she opened her chapped and bruised lips. "Th-Thank y-you.... Y-Y'iel..." Her hoarse voice cracked in the end. She didn't feel the need to wait for Y'iel to exit the bathroom before she began to slowly remove her robe from earlier, wincing some as she used her strength uncomfortably to bend herself around. The moonlight that crept through the windows glistened Helga's spine that poked out from her scrawny body like thorns. Her ribcage was disturbingly visible and her sternum and collarbone were as well. Her orange knots barely went past her shoulders, and instead twisted wildly behind her chipped ears. Helga looked around the room and caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, her frown deepening at sight. She really hated everything about herself and sometimes, every night, wished her son had never saved her from ending her life.

The woman slowly but surely sunk herself into the tub, confused as to how many bottles of shampoos and fragrances Y'iel had. Her eyes squinted as she attempted to read the labels, her vision now a little blurry with age taking effect on her. She'd forgotten the luxury of her rose-scented shampoos, or her coconut oil in which she would bathe herself with and treat her curls in along with tea tree oil. Or the shea butter she never failed to put on her skin to make sure her skin was as soft as silk. And of course her daily mask of lemon juice and peppermint. But what shocked her the most was how warm the water was. It felt as if she were in a...

"....s-stew...." Helga mumbled to herself, the tips of her knotted hair dipping into the water. Had she become a carrot? She looked around the water, searching for pieces of broccoli or perhaps slices of potatoes. Cheese was definitely missing. Her hands cupped some water before she sipped on it, her stomach growling at the taste of water itself. It tasted a little... bland. Helga's untrimmed brows furrowed some, and only then did she notice the bandages wrapped around her wrists. She peeled them off carefully, only to reveal the deep scarring of the glass she shoved deep into her bone. Staring at the bloody cloth, she sniffed it before nibbling on the edge of it and finally adorning the edge of the tub before she sat back in utter silence.

"You... what?" Zealia's voice sharpened accompanied with a small scowl in the end. Her one good eye wavered in utter disbelief at the words that came from her brother's mouth. Hatred immediately filled her mind, her thoughts rumbling back to the lies and silence she was forced to swallow by her brother. The glass of mojito suddenly shattered in her hands, the liquor spilling on her pitch black dress and the shards of glass piercing the skin on her hand. But she held no reaction whatsoever, and instead, returned the stare of abhorrence to the man she slept in a crib with. Who she shared toys and blankets with.

In front of her, Wiezen Jr. stood with his steely expression. He held no reaction whatsoever, even when he could see the corners of his sister's eyes beginning to tear up. But as soon as a drop rolled from her cheek, it seemed to sizzle with the burning anger Zealia felt.

"You..." Instead of stuttering, Zealia paused. "You disgust me." She spat at him.

"I do not have time for this." He replied apathetically, and moved the instant right before Zealia could smack him. "Put your attitude aside so that we can find her."

"Find her?" She scorned. "Asta am încercat să facem tot timpul." Zealia growled, her injured hand clutching into a fist. "I will contact Elijah immediately and we will take care of it from he--"

"Call him and I will smite you right here and this boutique of yours. He will stay banned from this country and the three bordering it as it was meant to be." Wiezen Jr. warned her. "Contact me when you're done with your fucking tantrum."

Zealia watched her brother fade from thin air, a cold shiver running down her spine at what she had just listened to. It took her a few minutes to snap from her thoughts thanks to the sizzling that came from her bleeding hand, but with a quick wave of magic, she healed it. She looked at the many people and creatures that filled her boutique, observing each one of them as if they were to a suspect to what she heard from Wiezen Jr. As she did so, she slowly folded a few of her designs on a rack as her brain struggled to process what she just was told.
Everyone needs to speak English in this RP XD hace más de un año
Y'iel smiled at Helga one last time before she left the room long before Helga began to become a make-believe carrot within the tub. Her tail swished back and forth behind her in short movements while she made her way over to the desk within the room.
A book levitated from a place on one of the shelves and into her awaiting hand while she made the short trip to the comfy velvet covered chair that awaited. Plopping down into the plush chair, she immediately began to shift things around on the desk by color and letters, rearranging the books within the stacks on the tables in a different fashion.

Her ears perked suddenly when something came to mind, and in the next instance, she poked her head through the doorway of the bathroom. "Excuse the intrusion Ms.Quartz, but I was wondering if you would like to join me tomorrow for dinner."

~

"Good, cuz I was gonna call you a pussy if you still didn't drink after all these years." Oasis smirked, filling up the two mugs and sliding one of them to Oswald. "It'sa dark ale and little pour of white liquor. Might go down a little rough the first time but hey, it gets the job done." While she spoke, she pulled of the glove on her other link lazily and began to stretch her fingers. Her mechanical fingers, attached to a hand an arm that had been crafted and smithed from unknown materials. The fingers seemed to move stiffly while she flexed them for a few more seconds until they started to move more smoothly, like actual human fingers.
She grabbed her mug with that hand and lifted it up to her lips for a long sip from her liquor.

"Now, back to the discussion. That dump of a city is more than just that. Especially when it makes Edrain look like heaven compared to it. I've been laying low as of lately, and I don't think anyone in Owensport knows that I'm alive. Hell, if anything, they all would have a good reason to believe that I bit the dust." But then she leaned her arm onto the table, her expression becoming solemn.
"But that's not the bad part. The bad part is...what came out of Edrain. What's been taking a power nap underneath that fucking country since who knows when. Things are fucked up, Os. And it's bad...really bad."

~

The fiery haired young woman seemed to be the only one out of some of the customers within the shop who's attention hadn't turned in the slightest, even when she had been venturing closer to the conversation. But even though she was focusing on the clothing in front of her, she had in fact, caught chunks of the conversation here and there. Her eyes wondered around the shop again, and her head tipped upwards to look up at the chandelier that hung from the ceiling. And slowly, it began to sway.

She adjusted her glasses slowly this time, venturing further into the shop and back towards the bar. There was something that she was in search for, and with a bit of eavesdropping around the town, found that if she would find it anywhere, it would be here. She caught sight of the shattered glass, and the corner of her mouth moved slightly, the atmosphere carrying the inaudible echoes of a whispered spell.
The fragments of shattered glass began to waver in place, the pieces pulling towards one another in attempt to become whole again. However, she continued on her way as if she had nothing to do with it, and instead came to a stop to stare at the numerous bottles on the shelves behind the bar.
*Oswald was unable to take his eyes off of her, only now for different reasons. His eyes were locked onto her mechanical arm, before his attention was brought back to the conversation. At the mention of... "something" in Edrain, Oswald slowly lifted the mug to his lips, taking a sip of him before he responded.* "Well, I think it's clear that something is going down in Edrain, but what can a ship captain like me possibly do about it?"