windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7801-7850 of 9437

hace más de un año pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Addai watched the hue of red that began to come to Zealia's cheeks, suspicion coming over him now. And the more she began to explain herself, the more so became. "Why would you need to wash my shorts? They were new and clean! I bathed before I put them on!" He said. "A-and you didn't have to take my underwear if you were going to wash them!" He pointed outed. "Zealia, if you wanted to have sex you didn't have to wait until I.." He paused again, putting his head to his head as he began to think about the cruise again.
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
"Addai...." Zealia released a small sigh, and as he continued to point things out, she placed a kiss against his lips to hush him. "Addai, the ship sunk." She suddenly said. "And... And you fell in the water so that is why I had to wash your clothes. The important thing is that you and I are safe now."
Addai stiffened when Zealia told him that the ship had sunk, and immediately he felt sick to his stomach as his eyes widened in shock. The uneasiness that he felt only grew when she told him that he had fallen in the water, and after she finished, it took him a moment to process it all before he finally spoke. "How..how did–people...th-the people, are they..was everyone alright?"
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Tiger started to struggle to get off the machine now, keeping his eyes downward before he looked up, and making his decision, he pointed upward and started to fire at the machine in an attempt to make it let go*

*At the docks, barely enough distance from the harpies, the blood placed Rosemary and the others on the docks. Rosemary coughed, looking around her, not a drop of blood on her or the others* W-What the hell was that *As they stood on the docks, they could see the La Luna starting to make another cycle. Taking the chance while they were unwatched, Rosemary placed Oasis and Han'ah on her shoulders and leaped onto the boat, barely holding on as she slowly climbed up, falling face forward onto the deck as she panted from running constantly. As she lied on the ground panting, she shouted* Oswald! Help! Please!
That's why I'm here
*As Rosemary slowly picked her head up, her eyes shot open at the sight. Standing in front of her was the priest, Cian, and next to him, Oswald and Crow stood there, their guns aimed at his head, yet he showed no signs of worry. Rosemary shouted* No, no, no! Not you! Why are you-
I'm not here to fight *Cian said, reassuring her* I want to help Oasis. She is going to die if she doesn't get any help. Please, I don't want her to suffer. I have my own reasons for helping her. Please, just trust me. And I would suggest that you go below deck while the harpies are away and stay hidden. Oswald may have to make up a lie, but if you don't accept my help, Oasis will die
*Rosemary, started to get frustrated again, picked up Oasis and Han'ah, her gaze on Cian as she shouted* If you do anything to them, I'll kill you myself *With that, she ran below deck, leaving Cian with the other two. Oswald kept his cold gaze before he spoke* If you do do something, I won't let Rosemary get the chance before I do something myself. Go!
*Lifting his gun away, Oswald turned his attention to the wheel, allowing Cian to hurry below deck to aid Oasis, leaving Oswald and Crow to come up with a lie*
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Oh yeah, happy one año anniversary hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Correction, 5000 feet. XD 5000 FEET. SO OSWALD WASN'T DOING HIS FUCKING JOB XD hace más de un año
Okay, so maybe he got a little worried and drove the ship closer. Oasis can judge him when she's better. I'll have an excuse set up later XD hace más de un año
"Y-Yes, many of them s-survived." Zealia nodded in reassurance, stroking his shoulders lightly to keep calm. "Everyone is alright now, Addai." She placed a small kiss against his forehead. "I was so worried about you, baby. You scared me." Her ears drooped in thought, afraid she was never going to see him again. "I'm glad you're okay now."
Meanwhile, the harpies continued towards the docks and began to search around at first. However, they then to an idle float within the air, their wings flapping slowly, but enough to keep them within the sky as the kept the large crackling bow and arrow fully drawn back and without waver. In fact, they drew it back further.

On the boat, however, while everyone had been speaking, Han'ah had disappeared, no longer being anywhere to be found. Gone, without a trace.

Levi, however, couldn't believe what they were allowing to happen. "You let HIM on the ship?! Of all people!?" He exclaimed, not realizing that Han'ah was no longer with them. He went after Cian as he was heading below the deck, already putting on one of his gauntlets while he was at it. "Hey, you got some fucking nerve!" He said, cursing for the first time since he had been there.

As Rosemary was taking below the deck, the place where the person disguised as Bonnus had shot Oasis began to glow with a vile grey aura before suddenly, missed began to pour from it rapidly, tearing through the back of her shirt to reveal a dark, odd shaped mark that had been placed there. The mist spread quickly, withering passed Cian and up above the ship as well. The sound of metal grieves against the wooden floor came by the hundreds, a blade stabbing itself through Oasis's spine as one after another, the heavy armored guards began to fill the ship. "Kill confirmed!"
And everything began. One of them rushed at Rosemary and shoved her hard with her shoulder, sending her flying backwards and into the wall.

"What the–ugth" Before Levi could even finish, he found a thick, wide blade being shoved through his chest, one of the knights lifting him off of the ground and slamming him onto his neck harshly with a crunch. The same knight turned to take a swing at Cian's face without hesitation.

More of them appeared on the deck of the ship, one of them carrying something that looked like a miniature cannon that was as long as a rifle. He pointed up into the air and shot it upwards, a blue flair rushing into the air and bursting.

The others began to draw their swords, one with slimmer and seemingly more advanced armor stepping forth. "SLAY THE ENEMIES THAT HAVE DARED TO ATTACK THIS COUNTRY!" He yelled.

The harpies that had come to their stop turned now, looking towards the signal of the flair, then down at the ship that it had come from before they immediately began to fly towards it.

~

Addai was at a lost for words, feeling as if the breath had been taken from him in just one instant. However, this was because he had been holding it without even knowing that he was, and when he did, he let out a sharp, shaky breath. He stared down at the blanket that covered him, unable to fathom what he had just been told still. "And...and the other ships?" He said finally. "Did they...did they.." Sink too?
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
HAPPY. ANNI-FUCKING-VERSARY! :D Now Jade, about that time skip XD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Jade, tu know I despise whatever a "wiezelga" is XD hace más de un año
Yes, COLA hates Wiezelga. Have a Ossicho instead, COLA XD hace más de un año
L-Levi! *As Oswald rushed toward him, he was struck in the face hard. He could already tell that his nose was broken from the impact alone, a knight towering over him.*
*Rosemary was already getting up, but was shoved down again as she looked over at Oasis, seeing the blade in her spine* O-Oasis! *She could already feel the sheer agony rising within her now, the same feeling she felt when she was a child, trapped in that prison forced to witness her own death. That feeling of complete hopelessness taking over her*
*However, as the night threw a punch at Cian's head, he was shocked to see his head go right through, as Cian's head was split in half before him. As Cian's body stood there, not a drop of blood coming from his split head, rows of jagged bone, appearing as teeth, grew from the flesh of the head, and immediately shut on the knights arm, severing his arm from his body. Cian turned back to the guards, allowing the knight to writhe in agony, his cold expression now on them all* You vultures who fight for a pathetic country that is doomed to fall. You take the lives of the innocence and those that are spared death experience a far worse fate. Your leader Bonnus, the fallen Oni queen, will die, by my hands or by anothers. But for the time being, I will see to it that you never rise to the surface of this ocean again *Cian outstretched his hands, and slowly, he approached the guards* Come, do what you like. Fight, run, fall into despair. But know that mercy has long since passed. You all are going to die *As he stepped forward, he swung his foot down on the knight who only seconds ago had his arm taken off, smashing his head beneath his boot and crushing it, blood and eyes seeping from the helmet as he approached the other soldiers*
last edited hace más de un año
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH <3

┈┈┈☆☆☆☆☆☆☆┈┈┈
┈┈╭┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻╮┈┈
┈┈┃╱╲╱╲╱╲╱╲╱┃┈┈
┈╭┻━━━━━━━━━┻╮┈
┈┃╱╲╱╲╱╲╱╲╱╲╱┃┈
┈┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛┈

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
╭━━━━━☺☺☺☺━━━━━╮
Ⓗ━━━━╭┻┻┻┻╮━━━━┃
Ⓐ━━╭━┻━━━━┻━╮━━┃
Ⓟ━━┣╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭┫━━┃
Ⓟ╭━┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻━╮┃
Ⓨ┣╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭┫┃
╰┻┻┻ⒷⒾⓇⓉⒽⒹⒶⓎ┻┻┻╯
 HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I amor tu GUYS SO MUCH <3 ┈┈┈☆☆☆☆☆☆☆┈┈┈ ┈┈╭
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Happy Anniversary Jade! hace más de un año
"I... I tried saving as many as I could." Zealia's ears lowered momentarily. "But... for some it was too late." She tapped her fingers lightly against each other before looking back at him. "I was... I was unable to save our bags, I'm sorry." She apologized, wiping at her red button nose. "But your clothes are clean and will be dry by the morrow." Zealia nodded at him in reassurance. "But you, are you feeling alright?" She asked, dismissing herself and focusing more on him.
As Cian began to walk towards the guards, something spoke. "Or perhaps...you yourself will come to know despair." A familiar voice appeared in Cian's head, the mash of Tiger's voice and his own loud and much clearer than before. "Greetings again, servant of a so-called "God". I have been....waiting. Believe you did, that something of this world could destroy me? No, oh...no no. The seeds...have grown." There was a lurching gurgling that only couldn't be considered a chuckle even in the worst of a demon's nightmares.
"SwaLLoooooOOOOOWWWW" In that instant, thousands of upon thousands of the maggot like creatures that Cian had thought he had gotten rid of, now larger than before, began to cover his body suddenly, drowning him within their numbers and dropping into the floor where they disappeared completely.

The knights that were there looked at one another in confusion, however, they continued on with what their mission.
-
Meanwhile, a guards approached Rosemary, snatching her up by the hair. "This one, this is one of the one's that we were informed of. Wanted by Owensport, and now by that of Fre. We should have a good time with her first and teach her what it means to trifle with this kingdom!"

However, one of the knights shoved him hard. "We are protectors of this Kingdom! Such a vile act WILL NOT BE PURSUED! She will be delivered as ordered.

"Vile?! What that madman Wein will do to her will be much more than just that! She looks as if she was born of a sow, a village whore! The act will be our reward!"

"Protecting the innocent people of THIS COUNTRY and ensuring that families, including our own, can live another day of peace is our reward!" The armored knight said sternly. "Do not force my hand, guardsman. There is honor among us, and speaking on acting on such behavior will not be tolerated! We are not Owensport, not will their ways infect us as it has so many other nations!" He then turned to Rosemary. "Invader of Fre, you are here by under arrest for under Section 13 of the Treaty of Arms."

~

Addai didn't see that Zealia had asked him, for his eyes had never returned to her after they had gone away. He started to zone out when he remembered something else from the ship, a feeling. A very particular feeling, one of anger–no, of fury. Of overwhelming fury. He felt as if saliva had gotten caught in his throat and almost choked until he slowly laid down onto the bed and turned away from her, his heart dropping into the pits of his stomach as he thought about what could have happened. What might have happened, even the slightest possibility of it making him feel sick to his stomach.
*Rosemary kept her head down. In any other incident, she would've insulted the knights, told them to go to hell, even throw a few punches at them. But she was completely still, almost like that of a broken individual. She just stared at the ground in complete silence, only thinking about how she had failed everyone so badly once again*

*Cian, despite being dragged by the maggots, was not helpless. He could feel the ship getting further and further away, and as a he could, he used his ability to slice through each of the maggots, slicing them to pieces like they were ribbons as he fought against them, barely doing so as he progressed back to the ship ever so slowly*
Zealia frowned when Addai turned away from her, her ears drooping to their fullest potential. She released a sigh, pulling up the blankets some for Addai. She slowly stood up from the wooden chair she sat on, cracking her back before she left to close the curtains and ensure the door was locked. And now knowing Addai was okay, she could finally wash some of her clothes that were still dripping wet, and being that they were a pajama set with shorts, it didn't help at all. "Please do not dwell on this." Zealia kissed Addai on the shoulder before she went to the very small and clustered bathroom. She began to remove her clothes and wash them with the inn's soap, hanging them on one of the shower railings to hang. And then she began to splash some warm water on herself since she no longer had any of her skincare routines to follow.
The image of the ship and of the ocean as well as Fre began to disappear from around Cian, for with each maggot he sliced, they returned in greater numbers as well as with the same favor of slicing that they had been giving. The world around him began to become a pit of a place. "You fight, and fight. They all fight, and fight," As the voice spoke, the most recent actions of Oasis's death and Rosemary now at the hands of the knights as well as the coming slaughtering of those who were on the deck began to flash before Cian's eyes. However, there was more. What was to come. "Your breath, your body. All of your bodies, minuscule particles of dust within the vast array of everything. All...futile. Fight, man of false deities. Fight. Amuse me. Amuse Us. For we still have much in store for you and the simple nature of your existence. Hurry. Bring your God. Bring everything that you could ever hope to muster. And one by one to many by many, hope by hope...it will all be CRRUUSHED."

~

The knight made the guard step aside as he forced Rosemary to her feet, but not like the guard would have. And as he began to push her from the room hastily. However, the man's voice spoke from within the armor to her again, this time in a whisper. The words came sudden. "There is little time. On my mark, run."

~

Zealia's words fell upon deaf ears as Addai laid there on his side, his stare stuck on the wall on the other side of the room. For the first time since his early childhood, he felt like the silence that his thoughts drifted within was now an overwhelming abyss in which he was trapped within. He couldn't think properly anymore, and the worst of things slowly but surely began to eat at him on the inside in a way that no amount of meditation could have prepared him for.
Oh, so Oasis is dead. Then I see no reason to continue letting Rosemary live. Happy anniversary XD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Then look backwards to it hace más de un año
Oh well, time to go with the original concept for Rosemary and make her an edgelord. Everybody's favorite. It's clearly COLA's favorito! XD hace más de un año
Zealia finished rinsing her face with the warm water and patted herself dry, staring at her bare self in the mirror for a while. Since she no longer had any clothes in exception of the ones drying, she wrapped a towel around herself to resemble a nightgown, also wrapping her wet hair in one. Her mind reflected back to what had happened a few hours ago, clutching the counter tightly as she blamed herself for ever letting Addai drink too much in the first place. Perhaps that was a big factor that altered his magic severely. And she knew well that Addai felt the same kind of conflicting emotions.

As she stared at the counter, an idea came to mind. She wiped her nose before exiting the small bathroom, and eventually, she exited the room as well.
*Rosemary didn't bother to look up, her gaze was only on the floor still. She stared down, completely broken. She didn't care what happened to her anymore. Weather they killed her or used her, even as the knight spoke, she just wanted to die. She was tired of being the only one to survive so many times, hoping that Oasis would finally be different, only for things to remain as they were. She just kept her gaze on the ground, not even bothering to listen to the knight now*

*As Cian could hear the voice calling, he appeared to be sinking back into the despair, before his voice spoke calmly* False deities? What does that make Owensport? It is a land of falsified beliefs. You are nothing more than the creatures you control. Nothing but a maggot feasting on the earth, stripping it of flesh and skin. You don't know true fear. All you know is how to take and destroy. But I... I will open your eyes to a fate that awaits all of those within Owensport. The Servant rests within your very city. Soon, your people will fall and so will your kingdom. Allow me to grant you a taste of what is to come *Cian was silent for a moment, his eyes rolling into the back of his head, convulsing violently, one of them turning red from blood as he focused his energy on a different location*

*In Owensport, the citizens within, including Wein and his "family" were struck with violent headaches, a pain that felt like something burrowing within their minds. As the pain grew worse and worse, images were sent throughout their minds, images of blank, grey faces bursting from the earth, large tendrils falling from the sky, and humans turning into a pile of red pulsating goo, and from above, an entity that sat above. It was unclear what it was, they could barely make out the creatures appearance. But there was nothing like it, nothing from the earth that could even resemble such a creature. But the sight of it, it was enough to know that whatever it was, it was in fact real. And only Cian knew that it would be coming soon*

*Once the images ceased, Cian's eyes came back to normal, a stream of blood coming own like a tear, taking notice of the maggots that were now dead around him. He wasn't sure what happened, but he didn't want to waste any time getting back to the ship. He had no idea where it was, but he didn't want to wait a second longer to get to it*
However, as Cian was making his way back to the ship, the voice spoke again. "Is that all you have for me, Priest? Is that all that your so called god can bring? Is that what your hope clung to? A pitiful vision? That there was something within a country damned by such foolish natures, man and creature alike, is something that I hold to any standard but the pawns they are? Silly, silly being of faults, flesh and bone. Is that where your hopes lie, believer of the false deity? Is that the pinnacle of what you are? Is that what you believe is fear?" The voice gave another gurgle of a laugh. And as Cian was moving, he would realize that with every step that he took, he took many more back. "Allow me to show you the meaning of Absolute Terror."

Everything around Cian became a darkness that existed no where in what he knew as the world. There were countless specs of light all around him, beaming brightly. It was colder than anything that could possibly be earthly. And for a moment, Cian could see the one thing that appeared, the one thing with light.
And suddenly, he was in front of the blue and green sphere that dwarfed him thousands upon thousands of times over, the mist of the clouds within the atmosphere of the round shape drifting very slowly about above the green filled shapes that floated above the mass of blue.

And the voice spoke. "This....is your world. Your tiny, little world." It's voice came at a pitch and volume that began to cause Cian's ears to bleed and his eardrums to rupture as it filled his head, blocking out thoughts. It came from everywhere. "Savor what your eyes see, what has been put before you."

There was a slight shift of something at first. That is, until in an instant, they all light disappeared as something moved. A darkness void of everything, yet it moved. Yet, it breathed where air did not existed. Lived. There was no heat that existed within, nothing that what was known as a "mind" could perceive or understand. However, this was no mere vision. The cold couldn't be considered as cold, for there was nothing earthly that could even fathom of dropping to a temperature so extremely low that the flames of Hell itself would become nonexistent. And right before Cian's eyes, something that he could not perceive began to reach, to hover around the sphere. It couldn't be told whether they were hands, nor tendrils or clawed ligaments crafted from darkness so absolute. The form that moved was so vast that the conception of what was known as "size" didn't exist.
However, it was only just for an instant that he would be able to notice this before his eyes would burst in his head. Before sanity would be no more.

The priest found himself being flung back into the world that he knew, but within a desert where the ground sizzled, his power nearly diminished, for it was the only thing that would have saved him from the pending doom that he would share.

And the voice spoke to him once again, no longer at the volume that it had been. "This is your final omen, vermin of. The last stand I will grant you all to squirm, to wriggle and writhe. To gather all...that you can. Heed it, priest. What you call time...it is perishing. Find your god. Summon what you must. Conjure, what you need. Pray. Scream. Weep. Despair. But I will grant you this to relay to your masses. I am here. And I see. And I hear. And I DEVOUR. Your gods are the puppets to my strings, your religions only fables that attempt to imitate. Your demons, mere pets. I...am...T̶̺͕͍͒̓̓ʜ̶͙̳̈́͛̐ᴇ̶̡̝̻̈́̽͝ V̶͖͍̓͆̚ᴏ̶͙̻̞͊͑̕ɪ̶̼̳̙̾͊̓ᴅ̶̘͚͒͘͜͠"

~

The knight began to head back up to the deck where the others had been captured and awaited orders on what to do with the rest of the crew, including Crow. "I have found Owensport's thorn. The other.." The knight gulped silently, but spoke quickly to make up for it. "The other is deemed dead. Are we to imprison them all?"

The ship had now been surrounded by the harpies, and more of the heavily armored knights could already be seen making their way towards the docks.

The knight within the slimmer armor spoke. "She, will be imprisoned. She is one of the sole individuals that Owensport demanded to handle themselves if captured. However, the rest of them will be judged for their actions and relation to her here and now."

~

As Zealia left the room, Addai was left alone with himself to dwell in thoughts that he wished with everything within himself was the furthest from truths. That, though a tragedy that the ship had sank, that it actually had crashed into something. Because ships didn't just...sink. He considered himself not the brightest of the bunch, however, he wasn't stupid, and was smart enough to know at least that.

However... he wasn't as alone as he thought he was within the room.
cosmic_fusions commented…
borrar the "However... he wasn't as alone as he thought he was within the room." hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Why tho? XD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
.....Ice doesn't have hair :3 hace más de un año
Zealia was quick to returned to the room once she gathered everything she needed. She entered with a bucket of ice in her hands that the inn freely provided her. She held a couple of things beneath that as well, the main one being a pineapple that stuck out belonging to the closed grocery store across the street she was easily able to phase into. The nymph headed to the small round table of the inn room to set everything up. Being that Addai was deaf, he wasn't able to hear when Zealia was smashing the bucket of ice with her bare hands easily, breaking it into very smooth ground up pieces. She then cut the top of the pineapple off and carved out its insides, filling the grounded ice into the pineapple to its brim. With the gutted fruit, she chopped them into fine pieces and strained the juice back into the smooth ice in the pineapple, decorating the top with a few chunks of the sweet fruit. Zealia finally opened the small can of condensed milk she got from the store and poured some in a swirl, poking a spoon in it when it was done.

She chuckled softly and made her way to Addai, sitting where he was facing and handing him her makeshift version of shaved ice to cheer him up, since she knew he had them a lot back in his home. "I know this is like, crappy and all, but I did my best with what I had. We never had the chance to indulge in our dessert before, so... I thought this might cheer you up a little." She sat on the ground and looked up at him in the bed with her extended arms that held the treat.
*Cian was on his knees now as he stood in the desert, feeling the heat beat down on him. Despite the visions, he remained blank in the face, speaking to the voice* Is that all? *Cian stood his arms outstretched to the sun as he spoke* Kill me, if you can. I have long since forsaken the weaknesses of mortality. Killing me will only set me back by seconds. You're world will come crashing down soon, Wein. You're pathetic beliefs for one such selfish man are outweighed by the desires of all mankind. God will see to it that you never experience the bliss of death. That you are left to toil forever in agony. That.... That I promise you *As Cian looked up to the sky, there was a slight glimmer, reflecting the light of the sun, before a spear flew down, striking Cian in the head and pinning his corpse to the sand. The spear was red, pulsating like veins surrounding the edge of the spear. As Cian's corpse rested in the sand, a peaceful expression on his face, his bbody began to melt away into a black sludge, absorbed by the spear before it shattered, leaving not a single trace of the priest or leaving any answers for what had occurred. But Cian's voice spoke in a cold tone* Mortality is alien to me now. Can you say the same, slave to Wein?... Rise, S'yigoth *And with that, he was gone*

*Oswald and Crow were forced onto their knees, Crow tied as it was prepared to attack everything on board. Oswald kept his head down as he spoke* W-Why are you doing this!? We weren't even violent! We had no intentions of killing anyone in this city! Why have you massacred two of our own members? Is this the so called justice we can expect from Owensport? Why judge us if we are going to experience the same fate, if not worse? Best to kill us now, cause letting us leave will make us stronger, far more prepared to fight back. Wein will be brought to justice for his crimes, I promise you that, and anyone who so blindly follows him can expect the same
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
What does Wein have to do with it tho XD hace más de un año
wind, i dont have lilith o wiezen anymore and as a matter of fact i was told wiezelga was a lie the entire time. i am the only one suffering here. hace más de un año
Oasis is literally dead, on the fucking floor. Fuck your suffering XD hace más de un año
In the time that Zealia was gone, Addai had began to think more and more, a heavy sense of dread coming over him to the point that he started to feel uncomfortable within the bed, yet he didn't get up. He didn't want to.

And the visitor seemed to be satisfied by it, for it lurked within the room in a silence of its own. It ventured closer slowly, leaning down to smell Addai's feet. The side of its neck began to open into a mouth of teeth, but upon Zealia's return there was nothing there.

Addai hadn't, of course, heard when she had returned himself. He didn't move much from where he had been anyways, so he didn't see her either. While Zealia had started to make what would soon become the cool treat that she would give to him, Addai had started to curl up into a ball of solitude. Another thing that he hadn't done since childhood, for he never had felt something like he had before in ages.

Upon seeing Zealia though, he wanted to turn away, not able to bring himself to look at her. But what she held within her hands brought a vague interest that kept him where he was, and he watched her lips move until her arms extended to give him what he saw was an imitation of the dessert he always had back in his homeland. There was a moment of hesitation and conflicting thoughts on whether or not he felt like making himself move, or if he would even accept it, though it didn't last long. After all, it was something from Zealia, and he wouldn't let anything of the sort go to waste when she spent the time on him to make it.

His arm extended out slowly to take the pineapple-made-bowl full of things that he would usually be quite excited to eat and stared at it for a few seconds. "..M-Mahalo..." He mumbled before he began to eat it quietly.

~

"You say that, yet both of your so called crew members have been responsible for killing. Thieving, merely because they do not have what others have. Your comrades are responsible for killing those who are only tending to their duty. You speak of justice, but tell me, what makes you think that what you are doing is justice? Attempting to invade the country of Fre where men and women have been peaceful for years living their lives. Where people of all kind and origin come to seek refuge and make something of themselves?" The slim armored knight spoke. "I do not, and will not speak for Owensport. However, as the knights of this country, it is our sworn duty to protect the very peace within it with our lives, and to smite down any who attempts to destroy that peace. Tell me, have you any idea what turmoil you all have started here? You say you haven't come here to kill, but that is precisely why you're here. To kill. Your intentions were to become violent and to take what does not belong to you. You yourself were with a traitor to her own country who would have been on trial for treason. And now, you have just admitted that you will come back here even if we let you live to cause more havoc? Think to yourself, who is going to die for your cause? Yet you spew your words about blindly following? For your so called justice? You know nothing of justice. Whatever quarrels you have with Owensport are with them, and them alone. But now you have dragged the Kingdom of Fre into whatever malice that you have began to brew. Millions of innocent lives. And yet you have the audacity to speak of Justice? Who are you, to attempt to ruin the livelihood of the good people here? No one. You are intruders, unwanted people. Now answer me this. After you have come here, and threatened our country, what gives you the right to expect to live afterwards?"
do NOT bring your foot fetish monster into this beautiful relationship xD hace más de un año
*Oswald bit his lip in frustration as the knight continued to speak, finally looking up as he answered the knight* We have... no intentions of killing! We never did! What happened in the city today, was caused by unknown circumstances, not of our own! We came to take back what your psychotic leader, Bonnus the Oni, stole from one of our own! We came to take back her sister, so that she could take her back to her family. And now, Bonnus is gone, with her sister, and now she lies dead on the floor because of you. Even if your intentions are just, you serve a lunatic who abuses her power. How many of you were alive to hear the tale of how she burned down a city to find one person who wronged her- One!- And yet took the lives of hundreds in a day? Or did she make extra sure to remove that from the history books to appear as this great mind in the eyes of the people. I know what happened. Stories from millions, proof of her destruction is plentiful. I expect to live because I know I will. One way or another, I'm leaving the grasp of Fre's corrupted leader. You can choose to let us leave, to do what we can and bury the girl you killed in cold blood, or you can take us in, and we'll escape from here. If you want to find the man who has slaughtered your soldiers, I'm sure he's still around town. As for the priest, he is an enemy of ours too. But his goals are nonsensical at best. What will you choose
"You're very welcome." Zealia was relieved to see Addai accept her bowl. After all, she knew it would cheer him up some since food from her parents usually cheered her up when she was little. But as that thought crossed her mind, she remembered her parents and reflected back to what happened today. She hadn't told any of them about her whereabouts, and if she had died today, they would've never known. Her ears lowered slightly, clearing her throat before she stood up to lean against the bed now. She watched him eat, her eyes moving to his body briefly before she spoke, "Were you always a piercing and tattoo kind of guy?" She attempted a conversation.
Enjoying your happy relationship, Jade. All it took was a hundred corpses, including Oasis', to happen XD hace más de un año
Addai continued to eat what he had been given, but it was nowhere near in a cheerful manner. His movements were slow, as if he wasn't really thinking as he ate. Not about eating, anyways. His head was low, and he only stared down into the pineapple-bowl as he took small, unenthusiastic spoons of what was inside. When he was spoken to, he only glanced up at her to catch the last half of what she had asked. But it wasn't hard for him to put together what she had said, and he gave her a small nod as an answer.

~

"Those are heavy words pouring from the mouth of a child, "Prince"." The knight spoke sharply. "I have heard of the Oni's quarrel with Edrain–we all have. But we also know of your sister, who abandoned the country and left it to rot and fall as it did. We also know now that you have come here to do the very thing that Bonnus went to Edrain to do in one form or another. And that is cause destruction under the circumstances of ONE person who wronged you. Therefore you are a hypocrite within your own right." He spat harshly.

"However, It seems that you are a bit outdated with your information, however. So allow me to at least enlighten the stupidity of some of your accusations. Professor Bonnus is not the leader of this country. That is your first mistake, for if she were, then you surely would not even be bestowed with the grace of being able to speak. You would just die miserably, knowing that you've made a grave mistake by coming here. Secondly, the reason of Bonnus being within Fre was due to her seemingly being the only one capable of assisting the ruling king's wife with the illness that she has. However, due to the circumstances of discovering her recent wrong doings and manipulative ways, the Oni was made to take her affairs elsewhere days ago with guards accompanying her leave with her many...things. She obliged, or so we thought with what has occurred today. We found a plethora of our companions stripped of their armor and left in cold blood. And now we have only found more that aren't even a part of this country, unrecognizable by those who have been within our military for years." The knight stepped forward towards Oswald now. "You and your posse of degenerates are responsible for what has occurred here today, just as much as she, and the only chance that you will have of getting out of this peacefully is in the Grand Court. Now, as for your little threat. And I'll drop the formalities."

The knight began to remove his helmet, revealing the black hair and face of facial hair beneath it. However, the strangest thing about this man was his eyes, which lacked both pupils and irises. He approached Oswald and knelt down in front of him until they met eye to eye. "Families have been dealt death today without reason. Damage as been done to the streets of my country. Whatever occurs in your judgement, so be it. If you all are found as guilty, then you will face execution. However, if you are not, and you are allowed your freedom, then as I said, so be it. But you will face justice here and Fre. With that said, I want you to remember the face of the man before you now as we speak. And to remember the name Clillin Fields. Because if you in any way, attempt to cause more that has already been caused on this day–to create more mayhem than the Oni herself has already caused. I will personally be the one to find you. And I will end your life." He removed the blade that he had from his back and stabbed it into the ship in front of Oswald so that he could get a good look at it. "And I will cut down anyone that attempts to stand in my way if my hand is forced to do so. Now I will return to you your choice of words. What will your choice be? This can be handled quickly and justly, and you will be able to find your way out of this country and back from whatever part of the world you crawled from. Or you could continue to blow hot air from your mouth and make me have to shut you up permanently. And before you speak, think about the lives around you as well as two in which have gave themselves in peacefully. The decision you decide on determines their fate as well. If you're as much about justice as you claim, then this decision shouldn't be difficult, nor should the situation you're in be hard to grasp."

((Clillin Fields, High-General Knight of Fre))
 Addai continued to eat what he had been given, but it was nowhere near in a cheerful manner. His mover
this convo is dryer than wiezen jr.'s amor life xD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Dryer than Oasis's bloodstains on a floor....wait... hace más de un año
Joke all tu want, she'll come back. I'm positive she will. No, it's not denial. You're denial hace más de un año
amapola gloria does not approve of this message xD hace más de un año
*Oswald looked at the ground, unable to find the words to speak. Anything he said that would help his case was immediately shot down, leaving him with no words. But, as he spoke, he stood up now, ignoring what the soldiers said as he shouted* What my sister did in Edrain... Is not of my fault. My only interests are to help other countries. But if I am to pay the price, then so be it *Oswald looked to the soldier, his attention on the others* I only ask that the others be allowed to go free. If they are guilty of any crimes, then it is me who should take responsibility as the captain for giving the orders. A leader must carry the problems that he brings unto his followers. But know that my intentions, any wrong doings, were meant for Bonnus only. Know that out intentions were to leave without any casualties, just that Bonnus and her research were destroyed and that she be taken prisoner. But I see she is an enemy to Fre, and a coward at that. But if my words won't convince you, so be it. I'm willing to accept the punishment only if my crew can go and finish what we must. They were dragged into this in the first place by my desires for rebellion against Owensport. They cannot afford to waste a day as Bonnus is out, doing whatever she pleases with her sickening experiments. The blame falls unto me. And if execution is in order to make up for those crimes, then so be it. After all, if I am truly guilty, then I am no leader. Just a terrorist.
"Well... I find that they suit you rather nicely. Very.... alluring." But Zealia frowned at Addai's dry response, tapping her fingers awkwardly as she stared at him eat unenthusiastically. "You don't have to eat it." She said with a deeper frown in case Addai felt like he was forced to. "I... I know that what happened today was an upsetting tragedy, but... You shouldn't let that discourage you. We were very lucky to have made it out alive. And in one piece too."
Clillin listened to Oswald speak, his hand on the handle of his sword for the case of if he tried to do anything reckless. However, with the situation they were in, he doubted that any of them would leave alive if they did. And in a way, he actually felt some pity for them now that he knew why they were here. However, that didn't excuse anything in the face of justice. And with Oswald finished speaking, he let out a sigh. "Look kid, while I find it noble of you to want to take the fall for your crew, I can't do that. They have to be taken in as well. Anyone who was a part of this will have to be." He was silent for a brief second, looking around to the other knights that were there before his attention went back to Oswald.

He tugged his sword from being stabbed into the ship and allowed the blade to rest across his shoulder. "However, there is something that I think that I, and the rest of the knights here can agree on that I can do for now, and that's at the very least allow one of you to bury your fallen. For us as knights, it is the most honorary action that we can take towards the people that have died, whether it be allies or enemies. The only one out of the lot of you that I can't do anything for is the one that Owensport wants. But for now, she will be detained in a holding cell here, like the rest of you until further instruction. But a word of advice. Being a leader is not about taking action. It's knowing what action to take and how to take it that makes a leader." He turned to the rest of the knights. "Inspect them and make sure that they don't have any weapons with them. If their claims are true, then it wouldn't be very smart for them to have anything that would make them any less liable.

~

"...I do not..feel lucky." Addai admitted, stirring at the dessert now. "I–" He began, but didn't finish it. He only did so in his head. Feel responsible. Instead, he said something else. "If you have taken the time to prepare this for me, then I must show my gratitude and not let it be wasted."
*Oswald already cringed in worry at his response, knowing that Rosemary would refuse to comply any other way, and Oswald spoke to the captain* Please, sir, it would be best if she were the one to do it. That girl, she.... was her fiance. She was on the brink of death just moments ago, until... this... Please, if you wish to guard her, to have all your soldiers observe so she can't escape, do what you must, but... she needs to have her moment. I fear that... It's the only thing she'll have left. Losing friends and family in such a short span of time, it's far more than she can bare already
bring her to her loving family to grieve xD hace más de un año
COLA, pls know i had no part in this hace más de un año
COLA, I want tu to know that I may have gone through with it, but all my inspiration came from Jade. Without her, this idea would've never happened XD hace más de un año
"You what?" She asked, not wanting to read his mind. But then she frowned at his next few words and shook her head. This time she sat Indian style despite her dress wear, much like her father would. "I don't want to force you to do something you don't want to." She said in reference to the dessert. "It appears you are just shoving it down your throat because you feel like you have to." Zealia levitated the inn's trashcan and brought it to his side so he could throw it away. "Addai, what's troubling you?"
"I..do not know." Addai glared at the trashcan for a moment and held his dessert away from him defensively. But then his eyes lowered back down to it. "This feeling–there is something, a feeling of...of dread. Of..guilt." His mind went back to the train instructor once again, and now he really felt worse. "I do not know what to do, Zealia."

~

The knight that had been with Rosemary spoke up immediately. "Then I will watch her and make sure that she doesn't go anywhere." He said while being the one to check Rosemary for weapons.

Clillin thought for a moment, but then gave a nod. "Accepted. In the meantime, I'll at least have two of my men help with a proper burial for the other one. The rest of you and the rest of your crew will just have to sit tight."
*Once Rosemary was finally able to move, she shoved the soldier away from her, rather harshly. She wasted no time in going over to Oasis, picking her up in her arms as she looked over her body, and as she stared at her, her eyes started to tear up, and she couldn't help but to start crying, her head leaning against Oasis', thoughts coming into her mind as she held her close*
Why am I the one that always survives?
Once again, I failed to protect someone.
How many more lives have to be ruined by me?
How many more lives have to be taken?
*Oswald couldn't help but keep his head down as he heard the sobbing from Rosemary, it was enough to almost break his composure that he had. He never saw Rosemary break down in such a way, always seeing her as a strong type to shrug things off. Then again, he never expected for Oasis to die in such a way either, and it was more than he could bare. Inside, he was already feeling himself lose his confidence, but he kept his blank expression throughout*
"But why?" Zealia's head tilted softly. "Your intentions were never in the wrong place. It never has been and never will be. And if that ever happened then I would be the first one to point it out." She sighed. "It hurts me to see you like this. I share the same guilt you feel many times." Zealia paused momentarily before leaning forward some slightly. "Would you like to return to Athlantis?" She suddenly asked. "I'm sure... I'm sure they can help fix what they summoned anyways."
The knight took a few steps back after he was shoved, and looked around in a seemingly nervous manner from behind his helmet. However, his hand had clenched into a fist that he had to stop from swinging at Rosemary's face. At the faces of the guards. At the face of the ship's crew. But especially the guards. He straightened his posture back up, clearing his throat, his voice cracking very slightly in the beginning. "Lets go. We'll need to find a place to bury her that's...nice." He said, trying to pick the right words and hold himself together.

Clillin was one of the only of the knights who remained with an unfazed posture as he watched Rosemary cry. His eyes had seen enough for this to be bearable. He turned the guards now. "I believe me and my men have things handled from here. You all can take your leave and man yours posts again. And keep on the lookout for any suspicious activity."

~

The moment that Zealia spoke of returning to Athlantis, he looked at her as if she had gone mad and tried to stab him. "Did I not...almost die there?" He asked. But then he thought about it. Perhaps she was right and they could indeed have a solution. However, he was far for sure about it still.
COLA, are tu angry with me? Don't be angry with the sweetest girl on this RP. Unlike that rotten manzana, apple Jade XD hace más de un año
No, no new you. Stay old you. Never change hace más de un año
COLA, I am trying to cater to your desires, and totally not in the hopes that tu are just punking us about Oasis' death XD hace más de un año
*Rosemary kept Oasis held in her arms, her hand grabbing hers as she noticed the ring that was still on her finger, the sight of it causing her to tear up more. She stood there for a few seconds more, before she finally followed behind the soldier, letting him lead them to the burial spot*
Zealia nodded slowly with a frown. "But it is up to you. And if I see that fish come anywhere near of harming you again, then I'll interfere." She scooted and leaned forward where she straddled his legs. "I just... I just hate to see you like this. It breaks my heart." She admitted with lowered ears.

"Tomorrow is our seven day anniversary since meeting each other." She bit her lip in thought. "And... A-And I know we couldn't make it to the resort, but... we're staying near the beach so I was wondering if you'd like to... I don't know... Just relax in the sand and perhaps play a set of volleyball?"
The knight led the way off of the ship, remaining silent. His pace was with haste, but with each step having to be placed carefully so that his feet wouldn't stomp against the ground like they wanted to. His eyes narrowed to the harpies that were still above the ship, and he began to make his way passed people and almost shoving them out of his way until they started stepping aside on their own.

~

Addai gave a small nod at the first part of what Zealia said about interfering. He would rather she handle things than himself for the sole reason that he believed that she knew what she was doing when it came to magic and things alike. He, on the other hand, didn't know what he would do or what would happen if things went astray and it was up to him. And he didn't want to find out.

He was bothered by the fact that they couldn't have spent their anniversary at the resort. He had thought it to be a good idea that would get Zealia some place that she could relax. But it seemed that it all had ended in disaster. Part of him wondered if it was because he was the one that had planned it instead of her.
The mentioning of volleyball however, caught his attention. “That sounds...fun. I like that idea.” He said quietly.
*Rosemary followed in silence, her gaze still on Oasis, looking down at her calm expression. She couldn't find any words to think of, just that she couldn't believe how this had all happened so suddenly. She just kept walking in dead silence, following the soldier to the appropriate spot*
Zealia smiled when she heard him agree to her date idea for tomorrow. She closed her eyes in relief before opening them once more and setting them onto Addai's, inching forward until she straddled his waist now and she could lean some to cup his cheeks. "I love you." She said, followed by a short giggle with a deep and savorous kiss in which Zealia stole the pineapple taste he had lingering in his mouth with her bare tongue, nibbling along his piercing. "You taste nice." She reminded him, resting her head on his chest.
(This anniversary sucked my coke. Diet coke)
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
No such thing as diet cocain Wind XD hace más de un año
I believe it's called crack, actually. That said, this anniversary was still disappointing XD hace más de un año
I don't know anymore XD hace más de un año
Addai was only cheered up a little by the sight of her smile, but it felt to him like it was temporary. His eyes lifted to rest on her when he felt her soft, warm hands rest onto his face. He looked into the mismatched colors of her eyes, but found that he could only bring himself to smile a little when she told him that she loved him. But as he found his lips against hers, he gladly kissed her back.

A small chuckle was brought out of him finally by her choice of words afterwards though, and as she rested against him, he wrapped him arms around her. “I love you too, Zealia.”

~

As the knight walked on, the silence that he was in became a mumble as they left from around people that stared at them, some of them muttering things to themselves about what had been happening within the place that they called home. They came around to coming to a stop out along the outskirts. However, the knight spoke. “She...is not being buried here.”
*Rosemary kept her eyes down at Oasis, her teeth gritting in frustration now at the knights tone as she lifted her eyes to speak* She shouldn't be buried at all! Don't think that letting my do this for her makes up for what you bastards did! I'm only holding back from killing you all cause Oswald doesn't want me to fuck this up. If it were my decision, I would've cut each and everyone of you down. She didn't deserve this! She just wanted her goddamn sister back that was taken by that bitch!
Zealia softly exhaled on his chest before placing a small kiss there as well. She giggled to herself, her ears drooping when she heard that he loved her back. That was enough to ease her worry of today before she closed her eyes. His arms provided her with all the warmth she needed as she cuddled against him. "Goodnight, baby." Was all that she said before she drifted off to sleep, soft snores of weariness escaping her mouth and gently warming his skin.
“And you think I don't know that?!” The knight turned around sharply, the luminous yellow on black eyes from under the helmet showing themselves now. “If it were up to you, you of ALL PEOPLE, everyone else would be DEAD!” The knight began to tear off the helmet that he wore, his face already in the process of melting away as the disguise had began to fail. He slammed the helmet onto the ground and tore at the melting flesh, pulling it away as his body shrunk down two sizes until Eros stood there ripping off armor pieces.

~

Addai let out a sigh as frown came onto his face now when she heard her light snoring. The first thought that he had was that he had to find out what he was going to do. If what he thought about was right, then there wouldn't be a doubt that he wouldn't be able to be this close with her again. Because the thought of hurting her was something that he would never forgive himself for.

He stared down at the sleeping therinymph, his mind contemplating on whether or not he was willing to take another risk of her being another person that he harmed. There had to be something that he could do.
But for now, all there was for him to do was hold what he had to love close to him and tell himself that he would never hurt her. He pushed the blanket down enough for him to pull it over the both of them, resting his head against the headboard and lettibg out another sigh.
*Rosemary looked up at Eros, a slight bit surprised at what she saw* E-Eros? *As she looked at her, Eros could see her expression soften, before anger took over once again as she shouted* What the fuck!? You were here the entire time and you just decided now would be a good time!? I could've used your help before! I could've used your help a thousand fucking times! But now that Oasis is dead, now you show up! What, you want to rub it in my fucking face! Well if so, fucking forget it. I Don't want to hear it. I don't fucking care anymore! I just.... I just don't care anymore *Rosemary fell to her knees, still holding Oasis in her arms as she started to tear up again, unable to hold back* I... I Don't know what to do anymore.
Zealia's ears twitched briefly when he shuffled, her snoring being interrupted by a short yawn. She sighed softly when the blanket now covered her, lightly trembling into his arms until it eased into comfort. She herself served as a blanket to a certain extent for Addai despite his size. She returned to her soft snoring and nuzzled deeper into the crook of his neck.
“You can start by shutting your fucking mouth!” Eros snarled as she pulled the pauldrons from her shoulders and the bulky chest plate off of her body until the cuts, bruises and gashes that covered her skin were finally able to breath. She grimaced at the larger wound in her side that still bled. “You don't want to hear it, then good, I don't fucking want to either.” She took a slightly wobbling step forward, but straightened herself as she knelt down and snatched Oasis from Rosemary's arms, her glare illuminating within the night. “But she's not being buried here,” She growled. “I refuse to let this be where that happens.” She stood back up, staggering a little. She turned away from Rosemary, and just started to walk away from her.

~

Addai remained awake, staring around at the walls around them knowing that he wasn't going to be sleeping again any time soon. And if he could help it, he would be doing it much less knowing that the only thing that would be awaiting him were nightmares. Ones that felt much more real than he was comfortable with, and more frequent now than they had ever been.
*Rosemary stood up as soon as Oasis was taken from her arms, already feeling angered again as she called out to her* Why did you run off?! Huh! And you are only here now to decide what happens to her!? This is all your fucking fault! We were supposed to protect her! But you just let your hate toward me get the better of you! You knew that I wasn't good enough on my own! You know I'm never good enough on my own.... And now..... *Rosemary shouted through her tears, still continuing to shout at Eros* Why did you even bother coming back!?
For the first time since Addai met her, Zealia was not awake and up ready to go when the sun had already risen. She was so tired from yesterday and the extent she had to use her magic, that she took advantage of any minute she had to rest. But eventually the noisy sounds that emitted into their cheap hotel was able to wake her, especially when she heard some arguing about the price on fruits outside. She blinked the sand out her eyes, lifting her groggy head and squinting at the light that pierced through the single window. "....u-ugh..." She mumbled under her breath, realizing she was drooling. Her hair was a frizzy mess since she couldn't carry on with her usual routine of moisturizing her locks with conditioner at night, it taking most of the space in bed. She released a squeaky yawn and stretched.
“Because despite what she may have thought about me I still loved her enough to come here to help!” Eros turned around now. “This is my fault now?! Because I didn't want to have to sit around to deal with YOU?! Because I'm tired of having to just sit around to be your fucking sidekick?! It's my fault because you want to sit here and cry about it like tears are going to change ANYTHING?! It's my fault because I didn't hold your damn hand!? Fuck you! I'm so tired of you always wanting to blame me for shit! She was dead when I got to the fucking ship! Yet here you are once again trying to fucking flatter yourself! But it's “why did I even bother coming back” that I get from your stupid ass?!” She gave a scoff and turned her back on her. “Don't you worry your pretty little head, because I didn't come to stay.”

~

By the time Zealia woke up, Addai was still where she had last left him under her body. However, in contrast to her groggy morning manner, Addai was wide awake. Mentally, he was exhausted, which threw off all of the energy that he he had physically. He had only been staring at one spot for hours, barely blinking during the time frame until he noticed that she had started waking up. However, he didn't say much of anyth aside from telling her good morning.
Some fucking help XD hace más de un año
STOP IT hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
That's all Wind this time xD hace más de un año
*Rosemary looked back at the ground again, tears continuing to fall down as Eros continued to walk forward. She kept tearing up before she spoke, this time, in a soft manner* This is how it's going to be for us forever, isn't it? We always survive while everyone else dies to keep us safe. When does it stop, Eros? When will people stop dying so we can survive?
"Happy One Week Anniversary." Zealia responded to his good morning with a smile and a small kiss on his chin. She yawned again and rubbed at her face, and at that sight of his blank expression, she knew well he hadn't gotten any sleep. The nymph sighed, regretting ever telling him what happened in the first place. She eventually found the energy to get herself off from bed so she could wash herself and retrieve the dry clothing for her and her lover.

"Your shorts, Addai." She tossed them at him while she tried to figure out what she was going to do with her hair.
“You think you're who she died for?!” Eros snapped, glancing back at her with a glare. “Are you really that self centered that you think that that's why she put herself in a predicament that ended up getting her killed for US!? This was for her sister—who the fuck do you think you are?!”

~

The shorts landed on Addai's lap, taking his attention only for a second or two until he let out a long sigh internally. Yes, “happy” anniversary. It took a moment for him to muster up something to finally move the blanket aside and get out of the bed to put his shorts on, not wanting to bother with boxers since she hadn't tossed them to him along with them anyways.