windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7751-7800 of 9437

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Once Rosemary picked her head up, groaning in a slight pain from the fall, she took notice of the harpies that surrounded the inn and them. But her full attention was on Oasis, being kept on the ground by the mages and harpies. It was enough to almost cause Rosemary to rush at the soldiers, no matter how terrible of a plan it may be. All she could do was separate the soldiers from Han'ah by stepping in the way as a figure approached them* Who the hell are you!?
hace más de un año pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"N-no, stop!" Macross grabbed onto Helga's wrists to stop her when she had started hitting herself. "Th-thee..thee can see me? I-is it fading?! Yes...yes it must be," It was as if she was speaking to Helga, but also mumbling to herself as well. "Th-thou needs to wake up!" Her image went from flickering to distorting heavily. The voice that Helga had known to be Macross's shifted. And for a moment, a different one slipped through her lips and spoke, the dialect of her words distorting, some swapping and merging. Being spoken at the same time. "Thou(you) must!" Her hands returned to Helga's shoulder and she began to shake her some. Don't slip away! Please, Quartz(Helga)! You're(thou're) the last hope I have! I'm YOUR last hope to stop it! I'm not changing, you're mind is opening!"

~

Addai coughed violently, hacking up more and more of the water that had gotten stuck within his lungs. His lips had turned a shade of blue, and he shivered from the cold. His coughing led to him beginning to vomit while Zealia rubbed his back, the alcohol and the food that they had eaten coming forth all in one.

~

"I don't believe that thy really desired an answer to that." Bonnus stepped forward, her lab coat swaying behind her as she walked with her hands behind her back. The guards stepped further aside to allow her to step to the front. "I believe hat thee knows very well who I am. And I know exactly who thy are. The both of of thee." Her cold eyes shifted between the three of them until the innkeeper walked up to her trembling.

"I-I...I did what you asked...please..let me go. Let my inn stand, and leave my family be." The man said.

"Thou will receive what was offered." Bonnus answered simply before one of the guards moved the man away rather harshly. "Did thee really think that thou had the so-called element of surprise?"

Han'ah was at a lost for words, glancing over at Rosemary, and then at Oasis. They were outnumbered by so many that she could barely keep her thoughts together. Not only that, but she began to feel...weak. The feeling crept around her stomach and head, fogging her thoughts little by little.
"This...this is bad..." Ha'nah muttered.
last edited hace más de un año
*Rosemary's expression changed to one that Han'ah was hoping to not see, knowing what it implied. Her cold, hateful stare on the oni as she spoke harshly* Why'd you do it, Bonnus?! Taking Oriocho in the first place, killing so many people, joining Owensport?! Why the hell did you betray everyone who ever considered you a friend?! Tell me, before I can't hold myself back. Before I start bashing your fucking head in till it's not recognizable anymore! You owe us an answer!
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I mean, she didn't registrarse Owensport anyways XD hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
tu know what I mean XD hace más de un año
Bonnus's expression remained dull while Rosemary spoke, lifting her hand tediously to give the spectacles on her face a sharp adjustment. "Trust that thy are in less of a position to make such bold threats. Though thy aren't related to the other wretched specs of garbage known as the Quartz, thou seem to be cut from quite the same cloth. But go ahead. Dare to make a move, and I'll let the situation speak for itself." She paused for a moment, before speaking again. "But thou say that I owe an explanation of some kind? I think not. However, thee, on the other hand, owe an explanation to Fre on the whereabouts of the property that belong to the Branch of Research and Development. Tell me, where is subject Two located?" She pulled out some sort of odd pistol that had a sharp needle sticking out of the short barrel of it.
*Rosemary gritted her teeth in frustration as Bonnus dodged the question, but she answered regardless* I haven't seen her in years. But what I do know is that even if I knew where she was, I wouldn't tell you. She isn't your property. She's just another life you ruined among hundreds of others. Leaving this shithole, and your ass was the best thing that ever happened to her
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
"d-d-don't tOUCH ME!!!" Helga knocked her hand away when she grabbed onto her wrists to prevent hurting herself, furrowing her brows until she saw her image flicker again in which she tried scooting back some. She shook her head stubbornly and sniffed violently, yelling out for help until she went to a full hoarse scream when she began to shake her. She was trying to hit her head against the wall to kill herself since Macross was taking her time with her torturing, but was she couldn't hit hard enough because of her hands on her shoulders. "w-w...wh-ho ARE y-yOU?!?!..." Helga's voice shook violently when she was now staring at a different woman. She had no tears left to cry, and now what rolled from her eyes was drops of blood. "L-L..et... g-go... o....f... m-me!!!"

Zealia gagged herself, but had to keep her posture calm as she opened a small hole of her forcefield to allow Addai to throw up through. She stroked his back gently, placing a small kiss on his shoulder. "I-It's okay A-Addai, y-you're doing g-great!" She was happy that he was at least responsive now in more ways than just one.
"A life I ruined? I created her. When someone builds their home, is it not theirs? When farmer plants his seeds to grow crop, are what he reaps not his?" Bonnus spoke. "She is very well my property no matter how thy faulty little mind wants to perceive it. However, that wasn't the answer to my question." She lifted the gun casually for it to be shown. And then she pointed it down at Oasis. "Tell me, do thou truly not know of her whereabouts?" A slot slid open as she cocked the strange pistol to reveal the bubbling green liquid within. "Let me assure thee that this is no longer one of thy fantasies where thou believes that thee will be victorious and that everything will be alright thereafter. Thou are all a long way from home. And far out of thy league."

"I came here...for my sister," Oasis growled as she managed to lift her head from the ground.

"Thou came here to die." Bonnus hissed before Oasis could finish her words all the way. "Now I will only ask once more. My patience is running thin. Where...is my subject? Thee have no clue of the potential danger that she is outside of this kingdom."

Oasis's eyes looked to Rosemary and Han'ah, and then to Noone, an apologetic look beginning to feel them.

~

The sound of Addai's gagging became apparent when the vomit had stop just briefly as he attempted to try to breath. However, it resumed in just the matter of a second afterwards. More water was spewed up until he finally fell against barrier, just barely able to breath properly for the first few seconds afterwards.

~

Macross's image continued to flicker to flicker between what was known as her quickly as she fought to keep Helga in her grasp. To keep her close. "I said stop that!" She shrieked now as Helga continue to try to smash her head against the wall. "Please, stop yelling! Y-you're(thou're) going to frighten the children!" She was beginning to speak frantically, her breathing starting to pick up into quick breaths. And at Helga's question, she tried to answer quickly. "I-I'm...I'm not...I'm not Macross.." She tried to level her breathing as she began to hyperventilate. "I-I'm not..I.." The image that was Macross began to crack visibly, pieces breaking off. Something damp, like the worlds smallest rivers, could be seen sliding down spaces behind where the image had chipped away on her cheeks.

The voice that began to seep through was worn and pleading. "I..I can't...I can't let go of you..n-not now! P-please...just...just OPEN YOUR MIND!" Click. There was the sound of something within Helga's head that could be compared to that of a lock being unlocked.

Macross shattered right before her eyes, the pale skin breaking away like the shedding skin of a snake that had been frozen and then dropped. A mess of unkempt, brown tangles of hair became present, bits of it falling away. The woman before Helga shook her again by the shoulders, each shake weakening as the tears could now be seen staining the cheeks of her tan skin. "Please...just..j-just..see me clearly...hear my voice..something!" The eyes that stared at Helga now were no longer pale silver-blue ones. Instead, her left eye was a strong, deep blue. But her right eye looked as if it had been damaged severely, for it was scarred. Not only that, but it was a glassy bronze color, the skin around the socket baring a scar that split through her eyebrows. Her upper lip was scarred as well.

"Please...." She breathed. "...please..." Her head lowered, and her hands dropped away from Helga's shoulders. "Make this...stop...make it all stop.."
 "A life I ruined? I [i]created[/i] her. When someone builds their home, is it not theirs? When farmer
"Y-You're s-safe now, Addai!" Zealia sighed in relief when she heard him breathe. "All is fine n-now, I-I promise." She couldn't help but place another kiss on his bicep this time, rubbing at his shoulders for comfort. She held him tightly in her shivering embrace, scared that she would lose him if she let go. She wasn't sure how far away they were from reaching land, but at least she knew she was going the right direction thanks to the few lessons of traveling by sea she received from her brother. Her teeth chattered as she looked at everyone who were dry in their own bubbles, already setting themselves in a sit to rest and make sure they were okay. Her head slowly turned back to her lover, and she moved any hair that was bothering him off his face and into a loose braid. Her forehead rested on his shoulder and she released a warmth breath. "A-A-All is w-well..."

Helga raised her hands up defensively when the figure in front of her began to demand orders, and she tried hiding herself from her sight. However, her shoulders were finally able to relax when she was released, and she opened her eyes to now view a different woman after the image of Macross had broken. She blinked, the blood in her eyes blurring her vision before she wiped at them. "...r-r-re...al? r-real...?" She croaked to herself, breathing heavily as she outstretched her hand to touch her, immediately pulling away when she felt her. "....r-real... r-r-rea-real.... re...real...." She repeated with wavering eyes and a trembling body. She gathered her courage to touch her again, this time tugging at her hair lightly where the person in front of herself could see the brown of it. Helga gulped at the matted texture, pulling away again and shaking her head. "...n-need.... m-medi..c-cine..." She muttered brokenly, crawling to the corner so she could bury her head between her aching thighs and wait until this nightmare was over.
The woman shook her head at first when she heard Helga stutter out if any of it was real. And at first, her head felt as if it were going to implode in onto itself. But upon Helga touching her, she flinched some, her head lifting to see that the witch had indeed made contact with her. She watched the witch determine that she was in fact, real, which made her expression scrunch slightly into a look of confusion. But as Helga's hand extended out to her a second time, she almost scooted away from her in fear of having to hear her start screaming again. When her hair was grabbed and the long lock of dry brown finally caught her attention, she rubbed at her eyes anxiously, thinking that her nearly insanity stricken mind was messing with her once again.

She slowly lifted her hand to her hair, the texture of it foreign to her. She pulled one of the locks in front of her, her eyes those of disbelief. "It's–is this–" She stammered, her words going into a murmur. She suddenly gave the lock of hair a hard tug, causing it to tear from the rest of her head and for her to yelp in pain. She stared at it in her trembling hands, seeing that it was still there. Still brown.

Her watering eyes widened, and she rushed to grab a something to see her reflection in, the first thing being an oval mirror that hung on the wall. She pulled it over into her grasp with the use of wavering magic and looked into it. Her lips quivered as she met eyes with the woman who looked back at her. The woman with the familiar scar that had been dished out to her long, long ago. To her, her hair looked as if she had been laying in a bed for eons, and only now just got up. Tears inevitably began to fall into her lap one by one.

"Yes–YES!" Her voice cracked as she let out a broken cheer. She began to laugh hysterically a laugh that bordered on manic. "It's done–It's broken!" But soon, her laughter began to break down into a heavy sob. "I-It's over! It's...it's over, finally over," She hugged the mirror close to her as she began to cry harder. To let out years of internal agony, of being in a state that couldn't even be considered as living. The pain of betrayal. The thousands upon many more thousands of times that her hope had been crushed. Been shattered. The many people that had been pushed away from her, the lives that she had to take the blame for while being stuck with the existence of a genocidal maniac, forced to live as a scapegoat. So many people she had tried to help, to wake them from the illusion that had weighed so heavily on her shoulders. "O-over..over..over..over..it's over.." She hugged the mirror tighter, not caring for the cracking of the glass that occurred

~

It took the unconscious Addai some time to finally relax and his breathing pattern to return to somewhat of a normal pattern, his hair and clothes still drenched. He shivered every now and then out of still being cold, but his body gradually got to a point sooner or later where it started to regain its equilibrium enough to warm up.
*Rosemary bit her lip in frustration now at the sight she was forced to witness. She continued to bite her lip until blood started to run down her lip. She didn't know what to say, before she spoke again, this time with less frustration and more worry in her voice* I... I don't know where she is, okay? I don't know where she is anymore. Let Oasis go. *As she saw Oasis in peril, her life once again in danger for others, all she could think about was the many times she told her that she didn't deserve to suffer this sort of life. Her thoughts were soon repeated as she spoke softly* She doesn't deserve this
Meanwhile in the corner of the room, Helga sniffled in between her thighs. Her arms were still up for protection, however she still tried to cover her ears to avoid listening now to this realistic illusion. She tried to become the smallest ball possible in her corner, but some aching parts of her body didn't allow so. The nightmare was still there. She could hear it scream and cry in happiness. She could feel her presence in the room. But didn't know what was going on. Thoughts about just another mean joke from her rummaged in her mind. Or perhaps just a trick that would benefit her. She shivered there with her conflicting thoughts, no longer knowing who she could trust anymore. No longer knowing anything about everything anymore, not even her past life. She just wanted to sleep and never wake up.

Zealia gently continued to stroke his hair as they approached land, making sure her hands were dry when she touched him. She shivered with a very pink nose, the tips of her ears growing ice on them. The nymph glanced at her surroundings, relieved to see that everything was now... calm. And although she lost many passengers and her own belongings, she was more happy to have Addai by her and well, along with those who were able to make it out.
The woman eventually was able to calm herself after minutes straight of crying. However, the only reason she was able to even remotely stop was because of the rawness that had come to her throat. That, and she had forgotten that Helga was still present as well as the children. But as she looked over that the witch, sniffling hard, she spoke quietly. "I..would you..." She couldn't form the words that she wanted to say in the proper order at first. And due to that, she remained silent wiping her nose on her sleeve. In her mind, she was debating. Much like Helga, debating on if this was actually real. If she had truly been freed. She looked in the mirror again, half expecting it to reveal that she had not been freed at all but desperately hoping that that wasn't the case. And when she still saw herself there, she choked slightly as more tears came to her eyes.

She wiped them away and looked to Helga again now. Her thumbs started to rub against the knuckle of her index finger again nervously before she spoke. "I-I–I can take you home." She offered finally.

~

"There are things that a lot of people do not deserve." Bonnus retorted sharply. "Thou are the third Quartz to make the mistake of thinking that thee would come into the place that I live and tamper with what belongs to me. What would thou know of what someone deserves?" She sneered. "Who else has come with thee? Think carefully before thou gives me an answer, because I may know more than thou believes already."

Han'ah glanced over at Rosemary out of the corner of her eye, and then over at Noone. The woman that had been so full of inappropriate jokes had not taken her eyes off of Oasis nor the guard who held her down. And she could tell that she was fuming. She began to waver slightly as a dizziness started to come over her, but straightened herself back out.

Oasis was the one to speak, the sternness of the soldier that she was now in her voice. "Then today might just be a fortunate day for you. Because we didn't bring much of anything but ourselves." She lied.
cosmic_fusions commented…
>:( addai! hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
XD He dead hace más de un año
*Rosemary bit down on her lip more violently then before, ignoring the pain, but did her best to control her anger, to now rush toward Bonnus and beat her to a bloody pulp. She did her best to keep her composure as she spoke* Just.... let us take her sister and we'll leave *She of course, was lying. She wanted to destroy Bonnus, leave her with nothing, like she did so many others. But for the time being, she just wanted to leave, to get away and think of a new plan*
Helga's body jolted when she heard the voice again, lifting her trembling head slightly to look at her and see if she was still there. And somehow, she was. Her ears drooped at her offering, wiping the mucus off her nose with the sleeve of her only dress. "....h...h-h..ome..." She repeated softly. Technically, she was home. She looked at her surroundings with her burning eyes, saddened that everything she saw now... was a lie. The marble countertops she spent hours playfully "arguing" with Wiezen regarding the color was fake. The decision of the curtains was a lie. And even the grand mirror Macross held whether it be circular or rectangular was all just a game. She rather be in her low level apartment than in a house where she lived only lies. She wanted to go home. Her weary eyes slowly landed back on the women across from her, her ears lifting the slightest before they drooped. "....y--yo..u.... Z..e..alia?" Her trembling voice asked, already holding her arm up again for protection in case she was hurt for getting the name wrong. After all, any question answered wrong a month ago led to ongoing beating.
"....h...h-h..ome..."

When the witch had repeated this, the woman gave a slow and soft nod. And when she began to look around, the woman's gaze followed hers to their surroundings, looking at everything around them. She could already tell how Helga must have felt about the place now, and it was almost as if she were reliving her own pains. Of finding that everything she had come to know and love...it was a lie. Almost everything. However, at the sound of Helga's voice, her attention was quickly brought back. The question that she was asked surprised her, her expression shifting a little to reflect it. And though she didn't say anything at first, she gave a slow nod. She looked down to the shirt that she was wearing, gulping. She knew it was still there. She rose her shirt some, and the shriveled flesh of a burn scar stretched across the entirety of her midsection and up some towards her breasts where it stopped at her rib cage and extended around to her back. "He must have told you of me. But...he didn't tell you that he was the one that burned me." She said. "It..never stopped burning but..I've gotten used to it."

~

Bonnus looked between the two that had answered, a frown coming to her face. And without hesitation, she lifted the gun and shot Oasis in the back, a needle flying into her skin. She didn't watch when Oasis had began to writhe, and then she began to scream. The guard that had been holding Oasis down shoved his foot further down into the back of her head and pushed her face into the ground to muffle the screaming.

"Mom!" Han'ah went to move, however, she was already beat to the punch.

"OASIS!" Noone lost it completely and rushed forward in rage only to be slashed by one of the mighty blades from a guard that had stepped forward and took a simple swing. Her eyes were widened as her torso fell from the bottom half of her body and to the ground with it.

Han'ah's eyes were wide now in shock, her expression almost horrified as she watched the succubus be sliced in half without even a thought of consideration.

Bonnus eyes narrowed at them now. "Do thee think that this is a game? That I am one to be trifled with?" She cocked the pistol again. "The first shot was merely a quarter of a dosage of something I concocted a while back. A toxin I call Vlami. It bears quite the sting as well, amplifying the nerves only to assist the poison in causing the maximum output of agony with such a small dosage. However, the second shot will not be as kind. Now I will ask again. Who, else?"

Oasis felt as if her veins had been set ablaze inside of her body, her skin lit with a harsh sting. Despite this, she managed to turn her head under the foot to where it pressed down against the side of her face. "We..don't know...what you're talking about.." She managed to get out through gritting teeth.
ADDAI!!!! XD hace más de un año
What about Noone who is dead, o Oasis who is dying. tu don't hear me screaming XD hace más de un año
thats because tu have no feelings xD hace más de un año
*Rosemary looked at the ground in worry, her attention going from Noone's sliced body on the ground to Oasis who was shot with the toxin. She knew that if she ran, even if she was able to take down a few of the guards, she would eventually succumb to the wounds. She just kept her head hung low as she spoke* There..... There is no one else

*As Oswald sat on the ship, drinking a glass of scotch, he kept his gaze out to the sea, looking at the setting sun in a rather peaceful glimpse. As he raised his glass to take a sip, he took notice of a glow coming from within the city, turning his attention to the glow as he thought to himself* Hmm... probably just a party. Wish I could go to one of those. I'm sure I'd find a nice girl there *With that, he turned his attention back to his glass, continuing his thought* I just wander what those girls are up to.... They're pretty smart, I'm sure they got this

*As he continued to walk through the city, Enricho's attention was brought to a group of citizens taking notice of a right glow coming from down the street. If it where any other incident, he'd just walk by it, ignoring it. But something about how the people were moving, and the faint screams coming from it, it drew his attention to it, and, almost hypnotically, he made his way towards the glow, an odd sense of dread starting to take over his mind. He was already keeping his hand close to his gun, prepared for the worst*
Should Tiger registrarse in? I mean, him being here is important to his story XD hace más de un año
Then Enricho it is. Tiger will get his moment hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Enricho won't either XD hace más de un año
Helga's ears lowered more when she saw the scarring on her body, however, with everything that she had seen in the asylum, her expression was near dull. She didn't know how to respond to the information she relied her. She wasn't sure how to react now knowing her children were half of him, and one shared his name, the other bearing the woman's in front of her. Helga slowly managed to stand up, wincing and her body trembled when doing so. She had to balance herself against the counter momentarily. But while she was there, she rummaged through the cabinets and drawers, her eyes twitching as she did so. Helga finally gulped, standing back up in her crooked slouch to leave.
Addai started stirring in his sleep after a while, his nightmares coming back to him. And while he was unconscious, he found that he had began to dream about the same one as he had before on the train. He could here the voices calling for help all around him.

~

"H-Han'ah....I..think this is it..." Ha'nah spoke weakly, feeling the effects of what was happening within them. And she could hear it in Han'ah's voice, the way her focus was starting to drift off into nowhere.
....Yeah... But then Han'ah shook her head. No...NO. It's..this..this wasn't suppose to happen..
"...Yeah...no shit sherlock," Ha'nah managed to push out a fearful chuckle, despite their situation.

"Oh?" Bonnus scoffed now. "Do thou think that I don't know already? I know that thee arrived on a ship." She held out her hand and one of the guards placed a map into it. "It was an effort worth noting. However, guards are going down now to inspect ever last ship now as we speak."

Oasis grimaced, hoping that Oswald had kept the distance she had told him to. Hoping that he would see them coming and know that they had failed. Hoping that he would see her signal. Hoping that he would leave. However, there was one last thing that she had to do. Her skin began to raise in temperature, her thoughts solely on Rosemary and Han'ah now. On making sure that at least one of them were able to get away. And if she was going to die here...then she would be going out with a bang, and she would be hellbent on taking Bonnus with her at all costs.

~

The woman that was now known to be the original Zealia, whom the only daughter of the Quartz family was named after, watched as Helga went to stand. She lowered her shirt, not wanting to even see the scars either. Or perhaps she did, for it had been a long time since she had even seen herself. When Helga rummaged through one of the drawers, a gleam caught Zealia's eye briefly, and she turned away from it while getting to her feet herself, still clutching the mirror. "I'll...I'll take you home now." She placed her arm out into the air in front of her and had to concentrate some to open a portal.
*As Rosemary took notice of the situation around her, she was already starting to panic in her mind again, sensing the dread that she hadn't felt in a long time. She was hoping for anyone to come and help. Eros, Ossiand and Enricho, Oswald and the others, anyone. But she only felt a sense of unnerving dread taking over her, and she was already starting to break down in fear. Until a voice called out behind her. A voice void of any expression*
Bonnus.... You never learn
*Behind Rosemary, stood Enricho, his expression dull, and his gun already drawn as he aimed it at her* First you try to kill me and Ossiana, then you take our daughter, and now you plan to kill my other child. I'm already considered a criminal, so give me a reason why I shouldn't empty this gun into your body?
*And as Enricho's gun was drawn, another voice called from the opposite side*
Bonnie! Long time no see
*Behind her, Tiger stood, his revolvers already drawn and aimed. At who, no one could say. But he kept his casual smile as he spoke* Good news. Wein fired me, so now I'm free to do what I please. Maybe you wanna pay me for my services, and maybe I'll consider ignoring the contract that is on your head. Regardless, I suggest you let the nice girl go.
*Rosemary's dismay, while still present, was subsided with confusion and a lack of knowledge on the situation* W-What's going on?
that was a bad idea *sips tea* hace más de un año
cola never fulfills our risks so good luck with that xD hace más de un año
Hey, as long as he keeps mine, I'm satisfied. (Look at anterior post for my current risk) hace más de un año
Helga waited rather patiently for her to summon a portal, her body twitching every now and then and her nails digging into her cuticles behind her back. And when it was finally opened, she closed her eyes with relief. Her puffy and dampened eyes open again, narrowing at the glow from the portal. She took trembling steps forward, pausing right before she entered to look at Zealia. Her eyes wavered since she could no longer keep contact straightly at a certain spot. She didn't know what she was expecting, or what she was doing, or less of what had happened. Tears began to form in her eyes, and when they did, she looked away and continued forward into the portal.

She stood in front of the cracked door of her apartment now, no longer in the great mansion of a lie. Her lips itched in debate of a frown or smirk, and she clutched her forehead and released a short and choking hysterical chuckle in disbelief. What? She asked herself, swallowing the knot in her throat. She looked at the narrow hallways of her apartment, her ears already filling with the ruckus and moans of her neighbors. She felt her body shake out of anger and sadness now, but fear still greatly lingering. And when she went to open her door, she was surprised to see Wiezen Jr. opening it for her from the inside.

After what seemed half an hour, their safety was reassured once land was all they could see. The flying clones of Zealia helped the crowd within the bubbles settle themselves onto the harbor, popping them immediately. One of the security guards, though reluctant, carried on with his job and indicated he knew an inn nearby and would get everyone free rooms as repayment of the sinking ship.

Meanwhile, the real Zealia gathered her clones and made them disappear, adjusting Addai in her arms so she could carry him. Before boarding the ship, she had spotted an inn nearby when they exited the train, so she knew exactly where she was going.
"..Grand..pa..." Han'ah murmured, though surprised that he was there. Though to her, it didn't change there situation by much at all.

Bonnus blinked, her gaze then shifting to Enricho now nonchalantly. "If it isn't the so called Beast of Edrain in the flesh." She chuckled. "How fitting. Morgans and the Quartzs, once again banding together like sewer rats. "But I must say, this couldn't have been better timing for thee. Here, allow me to give you the counterpart of what thou have asked. After all, it's only natural that I have to protect myself as well as this kingdom from intruding forces who have threatened lives here, yes?" She cocked the hammer on the pistol she held once more. However this time, she did so twice. She pointed the barrel at Oasis's back, letting off the first one. And then the second one into the side of her head. "Both of those were doubled doses."

~

Addai continue to stir, for within his dream now he was starting to remember. Remember what had happened as the voices were calling out to him. He knew that he had to run, and he had to do so quickly. He tried to ignore the pleas that came from all around him, the pleas that came from the very soil that his feet pounded against.
As as Zealia carried him, he began to break into a cold sweat.
*Enricho took hold of his gun, ready to fire, to kill, but was stopped when another gun was already fired, shooting Bonnus in both of her knees, and sending her to the floor. Before the guards could even take notice, Tiger was already opening fire on them, a dance of bullets coming from him as he moved swiftly between the guards, not even allowing the others a chance to get their barrings and attack as they all fell around him, each shot being fatal. And as he killed each guard with his two revolvers, a smile was on his face, a smile of sadistic joy, and before long, when the ground was riddled with corpses. Sighing with relief, Tiger pointed his gun at Bonnus's head, already looking down at her* One bullet is all I got, Bonnie. And It's all I need. I could leave you in this sad, crippled state. Given the circumstances, I doubt you'll ever walk again.
*As Tiger spoke, Enricho hurried over to Oasis, pulling the darts from Oasis body* Oasis! *As he held her, picking her up into his arms, he turned to Bonnus, before shouting at Tiger* Don't kill her yet! I want to know what she did to Oasis! What the hell is this! Answer me!
*Tiger gave a shrug, keeping his gun aimed at Bonnus as he spoke* You heard the man, Bonnie. Answer him! I'd like to collect my contract some time today, so let's hurry this up
Did I allow all that to happen and even possibly lead to Oasis' death just so I could leave Bonnus a cripple. Kinda yes. I'm a spiteful soul XD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
AHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! hace más de un año
See COLA, even when tu ruin everything for my characters, I can still find the positives unlike Jade. I may be a shittier RPer, but I am far más fun XD hace más de un año
The guards, as they were shot fell one by one as Tiger slayed them. However as they fell to the ground, Han'ah noticed something strange, but didn't have time to really look towards them as bullets had started flying. She had already reacted much slower than she usually would have with the thick fog that was within her mind, stumbling about as she went to take cover. "Ha'nah.....hA'nah we need to...do..something." She said slowly in a drone. "We...mom...we have to...something..."
"Han'ah. snap out of it! If we have to do something then we need to do it NOW! There's too many of them to try to fend them off!"

Oasis convulsed in Enricho's arms, her eyes rolling back as her disguise began to peel away from her body due to the effects of the toxins that had been shot into her. There were no cries of pain that could escape her, only grunts and gurgles of agony.

However, as Bonnus was on her knees, she grimaced before she began to chuckle. "Ah, so I was correct to assume that there were more of thee." She looked up at both Enricho and Tiger, before watching a glaive swing through and chop into Tiger's ribcage. "How...unfortunate." And then she began to grin. "However, if thee really expect me to tell thou anything with thee having such a bad hand of cards, with such a disadvantage, then thou are surely mistaken." She picked up the pistol that she had dropped and cocked it again. "Thou see, thee came so ill prepared. Very...ill prepared."
"A-Addai, it's okay now, we're safe." Zealia kept repeating telepathically, holding him in a tighter grip when she felt him sweat. She resorted to using magic again, speeding up her arrival to her destination through means of teleportation. And luckily, she remembered right of where it was. She hurried in and awaited her key, having to sign multiple papers with her signature, or rather, a fake one.

Helga took a step back, startled at the sight of her son with the resemblance of her husband momentarily. She sniffed, wiping at her tears to avoid looking at him.

"Mother, where were you? I came by and couldn't find you, so I went to the market and then searched the whole city for you." Wiezen Jr. guided her inside, watching her widen her eyes once she realized her son had cleaned her apartment and even changed her broken bed. "You are crying." He pointed out. "What happened? Are you hurt?" He asked, observing her slowly walk around the tight room.

The mother felt sick, her body unusually trembling more than it ever did before. But as she walked, she couldn't help but knock a few things out of their place and onto the floor, not even reacting when it broke. In fact, when the first glass shattered, she threw another one out of sudden rage that was first crushed within her weak palms. She felt like screaming, but didn't have enough energy to do so. Before she could reach for a shard of glass to stab her neck with, she grimaced when her son caught a hold of her just in time, restricting her movement as she guided her to the bed.

"--LeT g-gO OF M-ME!!!!" Helga kicked tiredly, blood infused with tears streaming down her cheeks. She kept calling herself stupid through her guttural throat, trying to end her life anyway she could. "....c-c-crazy! I-I crazy! c-craZY! C...R...a...ZY!" She shrieked in Wiezen Jr.'s embrace. "Sick! s-s-sick....s...ick... TaKE me to HOSPITAL!!! I GO BACK NOW!!! i... i go... b-back..." Helga quickly began to get tired.

"Mother, what happened?!" Wiezen Jr. raised his voice a little, blinking in confusion at her current status. He forced her to take a seat, watching her closely and warning her not to harm herself. "Mother, look at me! Calm down!" He raised his brows with concern, his eyes flashing back to the first time he saw her in the train tracks. "You're safe, take a deep breath."
*Tiger took a step back as he took what looked like a mortal wound, before he looked down, pulling the weapon out, blood already staining his uniform and the ground* Dang.... I really liked this shirt... But no matter... Now it's a fair fight. A man about to bleed out... and a cripple... Fine by me *Without using the bullet, he grappled Bonnus, falling on top of her as he proceeded to beat her with the gun in a violent manner, his own blood as well as hers staining the ground, smashing her head in with the gun* Tell us what the solution is... and where we can find Enricho's child. If not... I'll burn this damn city to the ground... until we find the answers ourselves... you demon!

*As Enricho looked at Oasis, he turned to Rosemary and Han'ah, placing Oasis in Rosemary's arms* Get her out of here right now! Take her wherever you can get help, understand!?
*Rosemary was at a loss for words, unable to take it all in, as she looked down at Oasis' convulsing underneath her* B-But-
Now! *Enricho's shout was enough to get Rosemary moving, already making her way to the ship, the only location she knew was safe* Han'ah, come on. I need you to take out anyone that gets in our way
Addai began to stir more while Zealia was heading to the inn after resorting to using magic to hurry along their travels. By the time they reached their destination, it was as if he had thrown on a soaked shirt due to how profusely he had started sweating. Not only that, but the energy within him had began to twitch ever so slightly, rising and falling. It wasn't until Zealia was signing off on the papers to retrieve the key did it start to inch into more of a rise, the falls becoming shorter and shorter.

~

As Tiger was attacking Bonnus, it could be realized that the hundreds of harpies within the sky still had their bows aimed. Yet they did not fire them at all. And only a few of the heavily armored guards had moved in, while the rest remained in their positions, protected by the spells that had been cast by the mages that were present.

However, some of the harpies went after Rosemary and the stumbling Han'ah that followed behind her sluggishly with fading strength.

Meanwhile, Bonnus hadn't done anything either until she spit blood and teeth into Tiger's face, still chuckling. And then she started laughing, even as she was being struck. "It...feels good...to know that thy daughter will suffer before she dies. And yet...thou will have nothing."
*Tiger, taking notice of the guards above them, decided to take the risk, and moved Bonnus on top of him, using her body to shield himself if the soldiers happened to attack* They wouldn't dare hurt their precious fallen queen. However, I will *Before she could take hold of the gun, his hand grabbed her face and immediately pushed his thumb into her left eye, yet saw no reason to stop. He kept pushing and pushing, Bonnus feeling the force, feeling his thumb push deeper into her skull, as her eyes was being squeezed, on the verge of bursting within her head* Think of how many people you killed, Bonnus! How many people died because of your pathetic revenge on so few. Did you really think you'd get to live your life after what you did twenty years ago?! My contract remembers quite vividly. And nothing brings me more joy than killing big wigs like you who think they're untouchable. That moment when they realize they are going to die, when nothing is going to save them. That is what I love about my job. That is what I love about taking the lives of pathetic people like you *In his pent up rage, he pushed him thumb only a slight bit deeper, crushing her left eye completely, blood seeping from her sockets as he started to strangle her now with his other hand, in an attempt to break her neck, using her now empty eye socket to get good grip on her head*
Tiger, stop! *Enricho shouted, trying to pull Bonnus off* If she dies, we won't get any answers
Then we'll keep killing her pathetic goons until we find answers *Tiger said, keeping his grip on her neck* I don't care about the money. I just want her to die. You want it too, Enricho. Stop being so soft
No! *With that, Enricho sent his foot forward, kicking Tiger in the face and causing him to lose his grip, Enricho pulling Bonnus off and sending her to the floor as he shouted* She's a bitch, but I won't stoop to her level. Or yours, for that matter. I only have one excuse not to kill her. Cause I'm better than that. I'll force an answer out of her if I have to, but I refuse to kill! I want to get my family back, to see my daughter live a long and peaceful life, to hold my infant child in my arms, and to see my wife smile, without worrying about what lives I have taken. That is what makes me different from you both *As he spoke, he picked up Bonnus, taking notice of her injuries. He held her by the collar and spoke* I won't show you mercy again, Bonnus. I won't kill you, but I also won't stop Tiger again. I want answers and I want them now. This pathetic feud between us ends now! *Despite that, it took all his strength to hold back from punching her in the face. As he saw her in such a pathetic state, he didn't bother to punch her. He just saw her as a pathetic person, not even worth wasting a bullet on*

*Rosemary took notice of Han'ah as she started to slow down, giving a sigh. She fell back only a little, and immediately picked Han'ah up, running as fast as her large body could carry her* Please don't give up yet, Oasis. You can do it, I know you can withstand it
As Han'ah was following behind Rosemary and falling further and further behind, she looked behind them to see that they were being followed. However, there was something that made her almost stumble and fall until she was picked up.

-

Bonnus said weakly. "Answers? Is that what thou want?" She hacked up blood into his face and was silent as her head fell into a hang. And then she grinned, and now spoke clearly. "Thou are still the dirty mongrel that thou've always have been. Look around thee and thou'll find thy answers."

The bodies of the fallen soldiers that Tiger had kid had began to shrink down, the clothes and armor becoming larger until there were nothing but children in their place. All of them, children that had been slain in cold blood ruthlessly.

"Thou are all...so many steps behind. Did thee really think that thee had the upper hand? That thou would come here to disturb my research? As I said before. I am not to be trifled with. It has been...interesting, to say the least." Bonnus jabbed her finger into Enricho's eye as her body too began to shrink, the disguise now failing as she was replaced by a now severely beaten and dying young woman, a strange symbol burning from the middle of her chest. And then the body fell limp all together, now lifeless.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
día after day, seems like I push against the clouuuuuddsss, they just keep blocking out the suuuuUUUuuuuun~ hace más de un año
Happiness pls ;-; hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Hap Pines spls? hace más de un año
*Tiger gave a chuckle as he laid on the ground, laughing* Well isn't that great. Oasis is gonna die, and a woman who has no trouble with using children as soldiers is calling us the monsters. Still want to be the good guy and take care of things *He stood up, groaning in pain from his chest and putting his hat on before he turned to the dying woman* Hey, no hard feelings, huh? Sorry your leader is such an awful person. I know what it's like to get used by someone with more authority than you. But, trust me, it's better this way *With the last bullet, he shot the dying woman in the head, putting her out of her suffering before he turned to Enricho* So, do you wanna go and watch your older daughter die horribly or do you want to join me and storm the building that Bonnus operates. Don't know about you, but I plan to carve a bloody path through the streets until I get to her. It is going to be a massacre by the time I get to her doors. She honestly thinks this wound will stop me-
Do you ever shut up *Enricho said, his mind now on Oasis, before he turned to Tiger* If you're here to help, go to her building and find Oriocho. Do whatever you have to to find her
That's all you had to say *Tiger said with a grin, already reloading his revolvers as he turned and strolled down the street* See you in a bit, Enricho *With that, he made his way out into the streets, firing one bullet into the sky to get the crowds attention* If you don't wanna die, I suggest everyone go home now! Things are gonna get messy
*Enricho groaned in annoyance, and with that, he ran in the direction Rosemary was in, hoping that it wasn't too late for Oasis, hoping to find some way to help her*

*Rosemary ran as fast as she could, breathing heavily as she had to carry two other people, but she refused to stop, going through as many paths as she could in the hopes of losing the guards* Han'ah, we need a new plan and we need one now! We gotta find a way to cure Oasis, get Oriocho out of here, and then get the hell out! If anything comes to mind, just say it
"We're here now, Addai, everything is safe now." She told him again as she signed off the last paper and retrieved her keys. She requested her room being downstairs so she wouldn't have to walk up the stairs. She quickly carried him into the inn room, which compared to their dream of the luxurious room from earlier, this one was shit.

Zealia released a small sigh, locking the doors while shivering. But she didn't stop there. She quickly hurried to the only twin bed that was in the ugly room, laying Addai down. Her job wasn't done yet, for she proceeded to strip him bare, including his wet shorts so it wouldn't get him sick. Zealia used the remaining part of her robe that was dry to wipe at his sweat and any lingering wetness. She kept repeating everything was okay into his mind, quickly lighting up the candles nearby to provide some form of warmth as she began to tuck him in.

Wiezen Jr. held back his disturbed reaction at the sudden outbreak his mother was having. His heart ached watching her swollen face cry anything she had left in her. The amount of tears she was crying held more calories than anything she had eaten in the last few days. He finally sighed, his ears drooping the slightest as he sat next to her to calm her down, his hands gently cupping one of hers. "Mother, it's alright. You just... You just need some rest and a break. How about I make you some tea?" He offered, watching Helga reluctantly nod with a trembling head.

He returned the nod and stood up to prepare his offering. "Everything will be okay tomorrow, I promise. I'll take you wherever you want to go. You'll be okay. There'll be no more crying or screaming, alright? The... The doctors will help you, help... help your sickness..." But when he turned around, his facial expression darkened into one of sadness.

Helga wiped at her tears with her wet sleeves, sniffing some as she nodded at his words. There she knew now that she would eventually die in which she didn't mind. Her knees went to her shoulders as she huddled in her ball again in bed.

Wiezen Jr. poured the water into a small cup once it reached a boil. He watched the flakes of herbs drop and tint the liquid, staring at it for longer than he should have. His hand almost reached a tremble as it slid into his pocket, pulling out a vial that contained a dark colored substance. Staring at it, the eldest son by only a few seconds contemplated if it was all worth it. It would hurt, yes, but he wouldn't mind. Nor would his brothers, knowing that she's at peace now. He watched it pour slowly into the cup of tea, it being a very thick and chunky liquid in which he stirred well within the cup. Wiezen Jr. inhaled deeply to prevail any shaking from his wrists when he carried back the infected tea to his mother. But before handing it to her, he remained in silence as he sat besides the woman that took care of him the moment he came into this earth.

"Mom...." He said, using a different terminology than the previous one. He watched her stop scratching at her fingers to look at him. "Have I... Have we ever told you how much we love you? I just... I just felt the need to remind you. We have the best mom in the world." He attempted a sad grin.

Helga's ears twitched, and she lifted her head further to stare at him in mild confusion. But she expanded her trembling smile despite her face being permanently distorted by her depression.

"Or... Or as Eli would say, the coolest. You're a cool mom."

At this, Helga's lips twitched softly to curl and further define her small grin. She released a silent laugh, sniffing quietly. His words were able to reduce the amount of trembling that was going on in her body. All she ever wanted was to be a cool mom. A cool wife. A cool family.

She gave a grateful nod, though still seemed to be saddened as she took the cup of tea from his hands and sniffed at the familiar smell. "...y-y...your.... f-father... and i-i... d-do too..." She replied weakly, the words that emitted from her mouth stinging since she was unable to reveal the truth. And then she proceeded to take a long sip from her drink.
hola Jade, if you're just tuning in, tu were super right about COLA XD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
What? XD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
And on that note, imma go get spirited away por my cama now XD hace más de un año
Addai was unconscious for the entirety of the next hour after Zealia tucked him into the bed, his stirs becoming more agitated and almost going into a thrashing as he was stuck inside of his dream dealing with what was unknown to her. To even him. But the closer he got to waking up, the more his breathing increased, and the omen of the glow on his forehead began to rear its head in as a dull light.

~

One of the flaming arrows of the harpies shot through Tiger's hand, immediately scorching it from the inside out. And what followed next was a entire horde of the same arrows, hundreds of them hailing down from the sky as the archer harpies began to fire them relentlessly at the invaders.
-

"Mom...I don't think...I'm much...help righ–" Han'ah gave a sharp gasp, her weight disappearing from Rosemary's shoulders for a moment before it returned. She knew what was happening. "...Leave me..here. Mom's..dying. I'm..only slowing you...down."
The cup of tea fell from Helga's grasp and rolled off on the floor, shattering when it came in contact with the tile. Helga suddenly began to shake, falling off the bed and convulsing on the floor as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Wiezen Jr. immediately picked her up, guiding her to the kitchen where he retrieved a bowl and held her vertically despite her having a seizure in his arms. And then she began to puke a cloudy black liquid that rumbled like thunderous clouds. Her son leaned her forward so that it fell into the bowl, the icky black substance literally crawling out her mouth–her eyes rolling in different directions. The sound of multiple echoey screaming and crying left her lips and traveled within the black liquid until there was nothing left anymore.

Helga was about to collapse onto the floor, but she fell back into Wiezen Jr.'s arms instead. Wiezen Jr. exhaled softly, sealing the bowl and making it disappear from sight before his attention went to his mother. He threw the immobile body across his shoulders with a worried expression now, exiting the apartment and heading out before disappearing with his mother in a whip of air.

Zealia remained awake for as long as she needed to, her eyes unintentionally dropping to sleep until she forced herself up. She had pulled a chair near the bed to sit on since there was no enough room on the bed. She had her hand interlocked with his, stroking it softly with her thumbs. But when he began to stir and his head glow, the nymph shook her head and kissed his cheek, reassuring everything was okay. And then an idea came to mind and she retrieved one of the towels and began undoing the fabric by its loose threads, gathering as much of it as possible.
W-What?! *Rosemary said as she kept moving* Fuck that! I ain't leaving either one of you behind. Oasis is gonna make it and so are you *As she was told this, she did what she could to pick up speed, running only slightly faster, pushing herself as hard as she could to keep moving, her lungs feeling as if they were burning her insides up, but she refused to slow down*

*Tiger took cover behind one of the allies, already pulling out the arrow as he grinned* Woo! Now we got ourselves a real fight *With that, he only moved slightly from the ally to take a few shots at the harpies, taking down a few before ducking back into cover, shouting at the harpies* Come on, I got plenty of ammo and a bunch of boredom to relieve
*As Tiger distracted the guards, Enricho made his way after Rosemary and the others, hoping to catch up to her eventually*
Han'ah gave a groan as she felt a fog come into her mind, her head feeling as if all of her thoughts were being covered by mist along with her memories. "M-mom....I...don't think," Han'ah let out a shriek of agony as one of the arrows from the harpies pierced through her back.

Above them, fifteen of them began to draw back the strings of their bows, already prepared to fire.
-

The mages summoned shields of fire around the harpies as they now began to draw their bow strings back further all at once. The fire began to gather all into one large arrow, and on command, it fired into the cover the Tiger had hid behind, fizzing heavily before exploding.

The heavier armored guards began to disappear one by one in a mist that began to teleport them.

~

It came to the point in Addai's dream once more that he got the feeling that he was going the wrong way to escape. That despite the calling of the voices around him that cried out for help, the voices of the trees, and the grass and the earth, he needed to turn around. And the moment he did, he saw the large gates once more and all the leaked from it. The many hands that grabbed at him to tear him apart.

When he woke up, his eyes already held a harsh glow to them, and he sat up sharply. The walls cracked slightly as he breathed heavily, his energy not quite out of control, but not far from doing so once again either.
*Tiger was barely able to jump out of the way in time as the arrows exploded, catching himself off guard before getting up up, firing at the mages* Come on, resorting to cheap tricks like this? Try and put up a real fight. This can't be all that Bonnus has to offer. Some country she joined sides with

Fuck, fuck, FUCK! *Rosemary called out, already fully aware of the bows being drawn. That was until the bow was shot from one of the harpies hands, as Enricho called out, his gun smoking from being fired* Hey, you wanna kill someone, trying killing the Beast! Why waste your time on dead weight! *He fired at the harpies again, though made sure to intentionally miss as he shouted* Come and get me!
W-What the hell is that idiot thinking this time *Rosemary thought to herself as she heard Enricho shouting and firing his gun, but made no attempt of slowing down progress, already making her way into the lower quarters and eventually leading to the docks*
As Tiger was distracted with trash talking the harpies, there was a strange sound that sounded like electricity blended with a rattling before something struck him in the back. There was a beeping sound before he was dragged up into the air and hoisted upwards towards the clouds at a high speed.

-

One of the harpies let out a screech that must've been some sort of signal to the others, and they all pulled back their bows and aimed them upwards. However, as another one gave a screech, they seem to reconsider before aiming them all at Rosemary and the two that she carried.
Two others broke away from the cluster of them and aimed at Enricho, pulling their bows back in sync. An incantation circle appeared in front of them, and as they fired their arrows through it, they split into many more that flew down at Enricho, crackling embers trailing behind them.
*Tiger swung about in the sky, looking down as he tried to swing himself off* Hey, get off me. I still have plenty left to do and you're in my way!

*Enricho's grip tightened on his gun, and without a moment's hesitation, he bursted into a sprint, his age not hindering him in the slightest as he rushed into the alley to avoid the harpies, hoping to lead them away* Yeah that's right, over here *Firing his gun in the air, missing purposely, he continued to lead the harpies away* Best not leave The Beast of Edrain alone in a city. Who knows what could happen
*Seeing some of the harpies fall back gave Rosemary a slight bit of relief, but she didn't slow down in the slightest, her legs starting to feel a burning sensation, but she kept it going, making her way through the lower quarters now, running passed any pedestrians in the way* How you holding up, Han'ah?!
"Burns....it..BURNS!!" Han'ah yelled, her words barely coherent. She could feel the arrow that had struck her burning through her flesh, yet her mind began to register that it wasn't there. However, as her mind was going dead, there way one thing that came to her. "Pistol......my...." She had left it on the ship. There was only one thing within it that could be deemed the most useful in the situation. However her words died out as she slipped out of consciousness, her body almost disappearing completely before it came back into view.

The harpies continued to tail Rosemary, this time an arrow striking Oasis's shoulder, who couldn't even acknowledge the searing of the arrow even if she wanted to at this point.

Oasis, who convulsions were beginning to strengthen until they suddenly started to slowly die down.

-

The two harpies that broke from the cluster began to pursue Enricho, one of them flying ahead while the other trailed behind him through the ally way, arrows beginning to be fired.
-

Meanwhile, whatever it was that dragged Tiger into the sky began to buzz before a shock of electricity began to burst from it and electrocute him as it dragged him higher and higher until it finally stopped at the clouds.

The harpies below turned towards the direction that the others had went in and began to make their way there quickly, their bows already being drawn back once more in preparation.
*Tiger could feel the electricity seer through his body, groaning in agony as he went slightly limp, only to pick his head back up* Ooh, what a rush! That's just the kind of jumpstart I needed *As he was left dangling, his eyes went back down to the city below, hoping to find a good drop off point*

*Rosemary took notice of the arrow in Oasis* God fucking dammit! *In an awkward manner, she lifted Han'ah onto her shoulder to rip out the arrow, throwing it aside before she grabbed Han'ah again, running towards the ship as fast as she could. As the harpies began to close in, a sight behind Rosemary could be seen. It looked like a red blob of some sort. Yet, the way it moved, how it stained the ground. It looked almost like blood of some kind, bubbling violently like boiling water*

*Enricho ran as fast as he could, leaping over small crates and trash cans before he came to the end of the alley, using the cover he could to block any of the attacks coming at him, as he ran through the slums of the city, hoping to lose the harpies in the busy streets*
The harpies began to screech orders to one another before they all flew up into the air, drawing their bows back as the many that had been dealing with Tiger now joined them. The air just below them began to swirling into a massive, incantation circle of fire until a gigantic bow of the same fire was formed. An arrow of equal portion was summoned and it drew back.

-

The harpies that had been going after Enricho came to a stop, turning to see the large bow as people began to flee. They shrieked something to one another before they banded together quickly and flew off towards it.

-

As Tiger began to speak, there was another beep before he was pulled even higher into the sky, this time above the clouds, being taken higher each time that he spoke.
*As Tiger sa the city getting further and further away from him he looked u to see what was pulling him into the sky* Now what is this thing anyway. It almost feels like a roadblock to stop me from getting where I need to be

*Enricho turned to see that the harpies were already flying off, cursing immediately* Dammit! I hope they were able to make some progress *With that said, he made his way back to the docks, hoping that he would find someone there, being extra sure to stay out of any public eye, pulling his mask back up to hide his appearance as he hide among the crowd of people*

*As the massive bow was ready to fire, the blood that was following right behind Rosemary's ankles suddenly leaped up, splashing all over Rosemary, Han'ah and Oasis and dragging them to the ground. Once they were between the ground and the blood, the blood vanished to reveal... nothing. As if in the blink of an eye, the fleeing group had vanished, leaving no trace that they were ever there aside from the harpies memories*
“Shhhh....” Zealia immediately went to his side, leaning down some so she could look at him in his eyes. “A-Addai, you’re awake!” She stroked his arm softly. “Thank goodness... You’re safe now.”
The harpies all looked at one another before two of them rejoined and screeched something to them after Rosemary had disappeared. And with the gigantic bow and arrow that shined like a majestic phoenix, they all flew towards the docks.

-

The moment that Tiger began to speak again, the device that was latched onto his back only pulled him further. However, a metallic voice soon came forth from behind him. "Self destruct sequence initiated." The thing that was latched onto his back began to heat up, prickling legs sprouting from the side of it to latch into his body as it soon was burning through his clothing, and then his skin. It began to vibrate, preparing to explode.

~

Addai, not being fully awake, scooted away from Zealia when she, from his perspective, had suddenly appeared in front of him. The glow in his eyes intensified, and the walls cracked severely this time before he slowly began to calm down once he realized who it was that was in front of him.
(when's our next timeskip xD)

Zealia placed a very small kiss on the tip of his ear, and stopped her stroking momentarily to adjust the sheets on him. And although his body was physically too long for the bed itself, Zealia had pushed a chair at the very end of it so his feet wouldn't be dangling off the end. She glanced briefly at the surrounding cracks before easing herself back down into the seat besides his bed. She gave a light trembling twitch, nodding in reassurance that everything was okay now.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Not now XD hace más de un año
THEN WHEN hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Not now....or tomorrow XD hace más de un año
By the time Zealia had sat down, the glow from Addai's eyes as well as the mark had faded. He had started sweating more, but not as much as before. He looked around them, no longer seeing the room that they had once been in on the ship. And then his eyes went back to Zealia, and he looked grabbed her shirt suddenly and pulled it up, seeing that her bullet wounds were no longer there. He didn't bother checking himself, and instead pulled her into a tight hug, trembling. "You...you are okay..." His voice cracking.
Zealia's damp and cold hair flopped on Addai some when she was pulled into a hug, and she released a shivering sigh as she hugged him back, her body lightly trembling in his embrace. Her reddened nose sniffed some as she pushed back his hair to deliver a kiss on his forehead. "E-Everything is okay." She repeated, glad that he could talk now. She didn't break away from the hug, but she did lean out her hand to retrieve the cup of water waiting in the small and scratched nightstand. "Y-You need to h-hydrate y-yourself."
It wasn't until Zealia mention hydration that he realized how dry his mouth was along with the scratchy soreness that was within his throat. However, his expression told that he wanted nothing to do with the water at all. But reluctantly, he took the cup and only took one small drink from him. "Where..are we?" He asked. "What happened?"
"W-We couldn't make it to the resort, so we h-had to come back..." Was all that she said with a light shiver. She attempted a laugh, but after what happened, it was just a dry exhale the provided some form of warmth to her icy lips. She shook her head softly and placed a kiss on his forearm. "J-Just had w-way too much t-to drink..." She joked, though it was very true. "H-How are you f-fee...ling?" She asked, putting the back of her hand against his forehead.
Addai furrowed his eyes at her explanation of what had happened, remembering when they had started drinking for the most. But after that, it had become somewhat of a haze, probably from all of the alcohol he consumed. And at her question, he thought for a moment. "...bare..." He answered. And that's when he realized that he was naked. A hint of a blush attempted to come to his face. "D-Did you...rape me while I was asleep?" He blurted out suddenly. But then he realized something else. Asleep? He didn't remember falling asleep. However, what he did remember was having blood on his hands.
Zealia blinked, the heat of red on her cheeks helping melt the icicles in her ears when she lowered them. "N-No, did you w-want me to?--- I-I-I mean, n-no! I-I wouldn't do that!" She stammered, her blush expanding down her neck and chest. However, she couldn't deny that she was tempted. But of course at Addai's state, that wasn't her first priority. She didn't know how to explain why he was bare. "I-I... I-I washed your shorts!" She blurted out. "I-I thought sleeping n-naked was c-comfortable...."