windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7651-7700 of 9437

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary gave a sort of "hmm" in response to what Han'ah said, but once she returned to the room, she also had her eyes on the clothed object. She turned to Noone and asked* So what do we have here?
hace más de un año pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"N-no, I want more," Addai insisted, taking the bottle himself and pouring uneven, sloppy portions into each of his empty glasses. However, what he didn't do is add the extra ingredients that Zealia had, and took each one of the shots straight. This time, he made a face, cringing as it went down. He was about to grin until a loud burp came forth. He could feel the warm tingling of the alcohol coursing through his body now, and he went to stand up, stumbling while going over to the liquor cabinet. "Whish...one of dese taste good?" He asked, his words beginning to slur.

~

"Our triumph card." Oasis was the one to answer Rosemary's question as she began to uncover the item to reveal a link that reflected the entire room around them, a underlayer of grey mist floated around within in.

Noone began to clap her hands in glee as if she were a one person audience, her two pointy canines poking out a little as she gave a smirk that was bordering on the line of a grin.

Han'ah stared at the orb, reaching to touch its smooth surface he snatched her hand away when it was smacked harshly by Oasis. "Ow! Sheesh, I just wanted to touch it!"

"Do not touch it." Oasis hissed. "It'll tamper with what we need it for."

"What the hell is it then?" Han'ah questioned.

"The Sphere of Specter. One of three that were said to be crafted by powerful warlocks to trap demons in order to harness their power." Oasis explained.

"Not only that, but it was made from the essence of a spectre to drive people mad depending on how long they're in it. And depending on what it is exactly." Noone added, her wings fluttering lightly. "It's a real piece of work."
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
“Addai, I think that’s enough now.” Zealia watched in shock as he drank the remaining. She quickly got up and blocked his view of the other bottles of liquor, almost stumbling as she did so. “How about I give you a nice glass of water and you take a good nap, baby?”
*As Rosemary stared at the orb, taking note of her distorted reflection, she looked up at Oasis and asked* So what you're saying is that there is a demon trapped in this thing and if things go to shit, we're gonna let that thing out?
Addai looked at her with a squint. "I am," a small hiccup interrupted him, "not shLEEPY. I donot whant water." He protested. Being that he was bigger than she was, it only took him to reach over to grab one of the bottles that were higher up. But as he did so, he grinned some, his body pressing against her before his lips took hers in a lustful embrace, his hand grabbing the first bottle that it came across.

~

"No," Oasis answered. "What I am inferring is that if worse comes and we have to deal with the experiments, this going to be our solution to dealing with what we can without too much of an issue. Letting a demon out in a place where it could potentially cause nothing but destruction at the cost of innocent lives would be nothing short of reckless." At the sound of a knock on the door, she glanced back, already covering the artifact back up and putting it out of sight. "You may enter."

The door opened, and the innkeeper rolled a small cart of food into the room that consisted of french bread, baked potatoes smothered in melted cheese and bits of bacon, and a pitcher of lemonade that was surrounded by three ice filled glasses.

Oasis gave the man a nod. "I will be down to pay this shortly. Leave us," she dismissed him.
*Rosemary didn't look up from the ball. Just the sight of it alone brought a sense of unease and worry to her, but immediately turned her head up when the food was brought in, already a sense of glee coming back to her* Thank god. If we had to walk another hour without a bite, I was ready to lose it
Zealia's brows furrowed at Addai's protest. "Addai, you can't simply--" The hue on her cheeks turned a deeper shade of red when his lips were pressed against hers, her body having to lift a thigh up some to support Addai's body lean against her. She couldn't help but chuckle softly, knowing exactly what he was trying to do. And despite him being taller than her, she had learned a few things she could use against him do her advantage. Her right hand jabbed between his ribcage and armpit, poking him at that spot that caused him to release the bottle in which Zealia settled back down the counter with ease. And at the next attempts to reach for others, she continued to poke him in certain areas she knew made him jolt and recoil some.
"H-hey, shtop th–let me–ZeALIA!" With each poke, Addai jolted a bit, yet he continued to try to reach for another bottle only to recoil. However, after so many failed attempts he finally seemed to give in. That is, until he lifted her off her feet completely and threw her across his shoulder, almost stumbling clumsily from his intoxication. "Bad Zealia," He said, smacking one of her butt cheeks before he was finally able to secure a bottle of a brown liquor. "Whi,,sky." He squinted at its label before giving the top one hard twist, breaking the seal and opening it. He took a large gulp only to nearly spit it straight back out. However, it was much to late for that, for it had already been going down into the pits of his stomach. And strangely enough, he wanted more.

~

Oasis rolled her eyes. "That's precisely why i decided to have it brought to us. To avoid having to here more complaining from either of you."

"Heeyyy, I didn't get any!" Noone pouted playfully. But then she grinned. "Unless you plan on feeding me something else. I would surely be satisfied with that too," She giggled at the glare she received. "Oh captain, you should know that something as materialistic as a ring or some stupid human title won't mean much to me."

"Well then how about an imprint?" Oasis growled. "I've bonded with Rosemary so even without a ring or a title its more than just that."

Noone's grin on grew. "Well, you've also bonded with me as well, and I with you," She said, pointing at the deep tattoo of chains around her neck. "Speaking of..bondage,"

Oasis dropped her forehead onto the table.

"Wait, so what if you got some stupid tattoo. What's that suppose to mean?" Han'ah said finally, her brows furrowed.

"It means, that I was Oasis's first, and she was mine. And that only happens very often. We are bound to one another, she as my master, and I her most loyal partner of pleasure and undeniable lust." She said proudly. "Oh you should have seen her the first time we–"

"NO! Nah ah! I want my appetite plEASE." Han'ah interrupted.
cosmic_fusions commented…
bad addai! hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Of course, because Enricho misses Francis XD hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
no XD hace más de un año
*Rosemary looked between the group, already sensing the difficulty to work with everyone at this state. She simple groaned and sat at the table* Okay, let's just eat and have no talk about what goes on behind close doors, alright? *As she sat down, she turned to Han'ah and spoke* Just... try to ignore her. I'll try to keep them from going into too much detail
last edited hace más de un año
"Don't you--waaahh!" Zealia's curls hung loosely toward the ground as she blinked in complete disbelief at what had just happened. "H-Hey! Put me down!" Her legs wiggled in midway as she helplessly punched his back with her fists. She blushed profusely when she was smacked, her brows furrowing as she growled momentarily, coming to the decision to sprout her long, therinymph tail that now had much more silky fur on it after her light was healed. The tip of it wrapped around the bottle Addai held, only to pull it away from him and instead toss it over his head where she would catch it and hold it tightly. And then her tail began to tickle around Addai's skin in attempt to free herself and resort to not using magic.
"Luckily our first time wasn't behind closed doors, hm?" Noone snickered. "She was all over me, almost practically in public."

"That was RAPE, committed by YOU!" Oasis exclaimed.

"Oh that's not true captain. I just wanted to repay you for saving me," Noone rolled her eyes. "That's not what it was. You could have stopped me any time you've wanted t–" She was cut off when a piece of bread was shoved into her mouth. However, she didn't gag. Her eyes glowed very slightly as she looked into Oasis's with an obvious lust, wanting the bread to be something else.

"...I need to pay the innkeeper and use the restroom." Oasis stood up from her chair calmly, however she walked hastily from the room, closing the door behind her.

~

"I'll not!" Addai replied when Zealia told him to put her down. "You are tryinta take things! My whi-sky!" He exclaimed, pronouncing the entire name of the liquor wrong. He managed to take another drink from the bottle, yet made a disgusted face at how strong it was, but still was about to take a third one until the bottle was taken away by Zealia's tail. "H-hey! Th-that's m-mine–stop it! " He had started laughing as he was being tickled, however his hold on her was only loosening slowly.
*Rosemary watched as Oasis walked off in a haste, and as she turned to Noone, she stood up from the chair and covered Han'ah's ears for fear of what she might say next* So, uh... tell me, Noone. How did you and Oasis meet each other. Sounds like you two have an.... interesting history
And as soon as Oasis leaves, Noone's grin turns to a look of hate as she immediately despises Rosemary XD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
...kay hace más de un año
No, I was just kidding XD hace más de un año
When his grip on her loosened enough, she was able to wiggle herself out his grasp and flip rather skillfully in the air where her feet touched the ground again. Her curly hair flew back and sprouted in different directions once she lifted her hair, blowing a few pieces of her bangs. "First of all, it's pronounced Whisky, not Whi-sky." She said with a short laugh, securing the bottle between her breasts and covering it with her silky robe to hide it from him. "Addai, baby, I think that is enough drinking for tonight. You can't even talk properly! Come, let's get you some water or perhaps some tea." She suggested, trying not to slur with her words.
"I can talk property!" Addai opposed, saying the wrong word in the process. "Thish whas your–" He burped. "Idea!" But now that she was no longer in front of the liquor cabinet, he turned and grabbed another bottle, or at least tried to but instead knocked it out of the cabinet by accident. He paused for a moment, looking down a the shattered glass and giving a sad frown. "Why...why di it jump?" He furrowed his brows before his arms stretched out to give the cabinet a hug. "Don' worry...there is still plenty left."

~

Noone replied something in a muffle since the bread was still in her mouth, and it wasn't until she had started to chew through it that she spoke clearly, licking the crumbs from her fingers. "We met in Owensport after soldiers were sent after me to capture and kill me." She licked her lips to rid more of the crumbs. "There had been some dead people popping up around the country near her base, and they assumed that I was the one responsible. All of the victims had been drained dry. Of blood, organs, etcetera etcetera. And I, just happen to be within the wrong place at the wrong time. Just passing along looking for my own prety, minding my own business. But I managed to escape. But then I ran into Oasis and her squad. She would have killed me too, but instead she saved my life because she didn't believe that I was responsible. And when I sensed the frustration that the new addition to her body at the time had been giving her, I couldn't help but to repay the favor. And we've been oh so close ever since then." She rested her hand on her cheek as she daydreamed about the first time she had gotten into Oasis's pants. Usually succubi killed their victims, draining their life force away. However, she wasn't the typical succubus herself. She found killing a food supply as waste anyways, and in turn, she was shunned by others of her kind. However, Oasis was more than just food to her. She was her master. .
Huh *Rosemary said, thinking about her meeting with Oasis and how it was also under similar circumstances thanks to Owensport* Well, guess I can say it was the only good thing that shithole ever did, even if it was far from their intention *She kept her hands over Han'ah's ears, refusing to remove them as she spoke* So what have you been up to since you two got separated. I heard that you were able to meet her parents *And in her thoughts, Rosemary was certain that Noone met them under far better circumstances than she did*
"Oh my goodness, Addai, be careful!" Zealia interfered once more between him and the cabinet, separating their hug to get him away from the shattered glass. "Addai, you've drunken enough! And no, you can't even pronounce the right word!" Zealia caught him with a roll of her eyes. "Now, I'm going to pick this glass up and I want you on the bed all cozy, okay? We can have more to drink in the resort, but not here." She said, handing him a bottle of water. She then proceeded to get on the floor to clean up after Addai's mess, picking up the shards carefully. "Go on now, Addai."
At the mentioning of meeting Oasis's parents, a sparkle came to Noone's eyes, Rosemary's first question of what she had been up to going out the window. "We had sex in the bathroom while everyone was outside enjoying Oasis's return home!" She squealed in joy at the memory. "It was magical! And then I met Mr. and Mrs. Morgan afterwards. They were nice. I think they liked me!" But then a frown slowly came onto her face as she remembered something else about that day. "But..I can never face them again. Not when I couldn't keep my promise..."

~

"No! Tha spirits will not let you separate us ahgin!" Addai protested as he was separated from the cabinet after a few tugs. And when Zealia told him that he couldn't pronounce the word right, he responded with "YOU can't even word the pronunce...pronounce!"
However when she told him to go to the bed, he stared at her. "...You are mean lady..." Addai said almost in a pout, wavering back and forth some. As Zealia was picking up the shards of glass, he mumbled to himself in his native tongue, going over to the bed at first. But then he took off everything he had on, grabbing his shirt and replacing it with his boxers in the fashion of a sumo mawashi.
But it was when his eyes went to the painting that was near the door that his brows lowered, seeing that the painting looked as if it were taunting him because he couldn't have anymore liquor. "Make..fun of me will you?"
And then suddenly, "I AM ADDAI! link, HIYA!!"

It was as if the entire room shook, and when Zealia turned, she would only find a giant hole in the wall of the ship along traces of Addai's mysterious energy left behind to disappear.
stop trying to translate that sound into words xD hace más de un año
no, they were going to have only a few and she went to stop him but NO u didn't listen! hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
XD She was already pouring him FULL non-shot GLASSES so don't even XD hace más de un año
"Addai, what are you----" Zealia gasped when the whole room shook, the shards of glass in her hand falling as she was forced to take cover in case anything fell on her. She stood up finally and turned, only to see the massive hole in the wall. "Sweet mother of cheese and crackers..." She blinked, taking a step forward to follow him only to yelp when she stepped on a shard of glass. "Ahh!" She shrieked, growling to herself while patching the injury up with a patch of amgic. "A-Addai!" She called after him, watching her step and putting her slippers on as she hurried out the hole to follow him. "Addaaiii!!!" She called telepathically now.
How.... nice *Rosemary said at the mention of the bathroom, but when she heard about Enricho and Ossiana, she as a little glad that Oasis could meet them at all, but was suddenly taken by surprise at Noone's last statement and she asked* What do you mean by a promise? Did something happen?
"I..." Noone looked down at the table now, ashamed of herself. "I promised that I would look after her...and that I would her back in one piece. But..I lost track of her, and when I found out that she had gone to Edrain, I went to find that there was no Edrain. And everyone kept saying that she was dead, and Tali's not...Tali anymore. And now Oasis is...she's..not all there. I failed them. A-and I failed her–but this time is going to be different! I'm going to help!" She declared.

~

As Zealia went through the hole and into the hall, she would find that Addai was nowhere to be found there. People were scrambling from their rooms to see what was going on, thinking that the ship had crashed into something as they were all heading to the deck of the cruise ship in a small panic.

~

Meanwhile, there was a knock on the door to Helga's apartment..house...thingy.
AHHHHHHHH hace más de un año
link hace más de un año
Hey, don't worry *Rosemary said in a reassuring manner. Her eyes looked down on Noone in a manner of pity, and she took her hands off Han'ah's ears as she sat at the table and continued* I know what it's like to feel like you failed. Trust me, I've had that feeling for twenty years. But, you can't blame yourself. All this shit that Oasis is involved with is complicated. You can't expect to always be there. But what matters is helping her now. It's what I do to help her. I want to be of help to her, and I want her to get through this and be happy. And I know you want the same. And... well, that's what matters now
Zealia had forgotten about the green tint on her face and neck as she scurried around the ship, searching for her lover. "Addai!" She kept calling out both verbally and telepathically. And then she began asking random people about him, describing his features in hopes they could lead a way. However, upon seeing the green woman, more people seemed to panic and shriek of the possibility of a monster on the ship. Zealia was unaware of why at first, rolling her eyes and continuing the search for Addai on the cruise.

"And den the biwdie said bai bai to da bea---" Tanis's ears shot upward at the sound of a knock, pausing the ending line of a story he read more than twenty times with his grandmother. Helga reacted a little late, waking from her light slumber in the sheets she was wrapped in with Tanis as she was listening to her grandson's favorite story. Her weary eyes widened when she witnessed him stand from the broken bed to open it, and immediately she got up to pull him back, shoving him back in the blankets to hide him. She pressed her finger against her lips for him to remain silent, worried now that perhaps Macross found where she lived. Helga then looked back at the door, inhaling deeply with closed eyes to transform into a different looking person. But her magic flickered weakly and refused to do so, so instead she hid herself with an oversized cloak and peeked out the peephole.
While Zealia was searching for him, Addai found himself standing in the middle of a stage with many eyes on him. He looked around cluelessly at all of the people there, and then to the other people was on the stage with that all held their harps and violins in a frozen position, shocked that someone had seemingly just appeared out of nowhere on the ship. There was a long moment of silence until a hard fart was finally released from him, causing the musicians faces to twist in disgust. Moments later, he caught the sight of someone carrying a plate of fruit and was after them in the next few seconds, not knowing that his large size along with him naked for the most was actually frightening the person. However, he saw it as them leading him to where more fruit was and followed.

~

The door to the room opened again, and Oasis slid back into the room quietly, catching the look that Noone gave her that made her think that she already knew what she had been up to.

"That must have been a quick one. Would you like some assistance master?" Noone asked.

"No. I have no idea what you're talking about." She reclaimed her seat. "Hurry up and eat. The longer it takes, the less time any of you will have to sleep. I've already set a time with the innkeeper."

~

When Helga peeked out of the peephole, she would find that no one was outside the door at all. However, there was something that was sitting in plain sight that was gift wrapped in polka dotted black and white paper. Whatever it was was flat sided, that much could be told due to the fact that it wasn't anything bulky or in any other particular shape aside from the wrapped square shape that rested there. A visible steam rose from it as if it had been freshly pressed with an iron before being wrapped as neatly as it was.
*Rosemary turned her attention to Oasis, and already, at her word, she turned back to the table and began to eat, enjoying a meal that didn't consist of fish and wine in at least a week. As she ate, she just hoped that her words would do something for Noone*
Zealia followed the sound of people's screams in hope it would guide her to Addai, especially the area where everyone was running away from. And from a distance, she could see Addai. "Addai!" She shouted from the running crowd. She shuffled through the people, cursing some to herself before she disappeared and reappeared right in front of the tall man. "Addai!" She flailed her arms in front of him. "What do you think you're doing?! Come on, let's go, I need to brainwash everyone here now!"

Helga glanced back briefly at her grandson before slowly opening the door, looking both ways as she peeked out the door. Her eyes wavered at the gift sitting in front of her apartment, biting her lip in anxiousness. She wasn't sure if this was another prank or some doing of Macross, but she gently poked it with the tip of her foot. But before she could do anything, she gasped when she saw Tanis run past her and pick it up with ease, in which she immediately smacked it out of his hands and held him closley in case it exploded.

Tanis blinked, muffling between Helga's breasts when he was pulled towards her. "H-Hey! Gift, gift!" He escaped her grasp and hopped on his tail to retrieve it again, tearing it open since that was the thing he knew what to do when it came to receiving gifts.
Noone looked watched as Oasis went to go sit down, however it wasn't in the same lustful manner as before. Or atleast not completely. She frowned very slightly, her mind going back to when Oasis had first contacted her to ask for her help with their current mission. She had been overjoyed to see her, to know that she was alive, and even more-so to help with whatever she desired. And now that things had been put even more into perspective, she had already decided one thing. She would not allow her to be harmed again if she could help it. She would do anything in her power to do so.

Han'ah had began eating again, only bringing her head up from her food when she saw Oasis pull out the map again. "Mom, you should be eating too. After all, we're supposed to be going out pretty soon right?"

"I'll eat later." Oasis answered, looking over the map. "I tend to get rid of things of the sort quickly enough.

~

"I am getting fruit! The..eh..nice persons are fruit!" Addai replied when she had asked him what he was doing. "No! I don wanna g–brainwash?" Addai stared at her for a long moment, registering the word in his intoxicated mind. "Y..your..going to wahsh brains?" But then his eyes widened. "You are going to cut open peoples heads to get their brains!?" He exclaimed. "MURDERER!"

~

As Tanis tore open the gift, the edges of a void, abyssal black card poked out until all of the gift wrapping was tore off of it. However, the moment all of the paper had been torn off, the card shot from his hand and lifted to where one side faced them, expanding in the blink of an eye before the darkness within it became a vacuum that easily pulled the child inside first. Dark tendrils extended from it, one of them wrapping around Helga's neck, and then her ankles and wrists before yanking her within it.

The space that they had been pulled into was darker than pitch black, not even the light from the opening being able to shine through as it began to fold until it closed. And as soon as it did, both the child and the witch began to shift into what felt like a state of falling. But not just falling, but as if a large hand within the darkness had wrapped around them and was pulling them deeper into the endless darkness.

That is, until a space opened, and they would be thrown out into a place that would become familiar to Helga as the darkness began to disappear from around them and become a place where large portions of land stood still in the sky. And she would come to find it was the very place that had been called Eden by Y'iel.
I'm just thinking about Noone's response and how there is a 50/50 chance Oasis will become an amputee por the end of this part XD hace más de un año
she has an aching throat and tu chose the neck! hace más de un año
Of course hace más de un año
*As soon as Oasis refused to eat, Rosemary stood up from the table and exclaimed sternly* Oh ho hell no, O. You're the captain in this mission and you're the one leading us, telling us what to do so we don't screw it up. So you need all the energy you can get. And I ain't taking no for an answer. So you just sit down, relax, and take this time to eat something..... please
"T-TANIS!" Helga shrieked when she witnessed the child be sucked in, her body instinctively recoiling at the pressure put on her aching throat where her eyes immediately watered. Her eyes wavered at the tendrils, attempting to escape and seek help before she screamed again when they wrapped around her neck and she too was dragged.

And when they both felt as if they were falling, she saw her grandson well ahead of her screaming for help from her mom and dad. Helga felt like shrieked too, but her body didn't allow her. Her heart simply raced faster, but she quickly narrowed her body to fall smoother and reach Tanis to where she was able to embrace him and hug him tightly, protecting his body with her own. And when they were thrown into Eden, she didn't open her eyes and kept herself huddled and hiding a panicking Tanis within her embrace for a while.

The nymph was already walking away from him to guide him back into their room. And at his accusation of a murderer, her ears lowered knowing that many had heard him. She put her finger to her lips for him to keep quiet. "Addai, p-please lower your voice they're going to---" Zealia's mismatched eyes suddenly shot open when she felt an unusual bullet pierce through her abdomen, then another one through her right thigh.

"Ey! I got the green monster!" One of the security guards exclaimed.

"You saved hundreds of people being murdered by that thing." Another sneered, heading forward to throw the witch overboard.

Zealia's body clenched and her ears drooped further, her eyes blinking unevenly. "...w-w-what...." She stared at the gaping holes and the blood pouring from it. "...m-magic s-salt--?" She tried to decipher why she wasn't functioning as she would if a regular bullet hit her, but she couldn't finished since she lost her balance and fell on the floor.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Yaaay, a shot person. Now I can add stuff :D hace más de un año
ok but not bad stuff :( hace más de un año
no baddai! hace más de un año
"That doesn't work as well when you're not sexy and in the body of an ogre." Oasis said nonchalantly, only sparing Rosemary a glance from the map. "I'm going to eat. Just not at this moment. There are more important things than me right now, Rosemary." Her full attention went back to the map as she looked over a few details and began to check its entirety for anything that she could have overlooked. She searched for more escape routes, more shortcuts, more of anything that would possibly help them.

~

There was a long moment of silence around the witch and the child, before the air shifted into something that could only be explained as the feeling of an ominous breeze.
"If I wanted to kill the child, thy corpse would not be much of anything to sand between it and I." Macross's voice spoke to her as she watched the rather pathetic sight of the witch with her head tipped to the side. "Such a disappointing sight. Almost as disappointing as thee putting my favorite grocery shop into peril with making thy sudden absence during thine working hours. However, that is not why I have brought thee here." She paused for a moment. "Come, Quartz. The Therian's children await thy aid."

~

It Addai a moment to register what had happened, for all he saw was a flash of light before he turned to the security guards and saw that they had their arms drawn. He blinked, looking around them. "Oh..is it a custom here to shoot the fruit before–" He felt the vibration of Zealia's weight falling to the floor, and he turned to her only to freeze as he saw the blood. He could see the pain in her expression, and then back to the guards, yet something hadn't quite clicked just yet. "What have you..." His attention then went back to Zealia, and he knelt down beside her only to see the holes that had been put in her by the bullets. He blinked drunkenly before his eyes slowly began to widen. "Z-Zealia! You have holes in your skin! And they are bleeding! WHY ARE THEIR HOLES IN YOUR SKIN!?"
*Rosemary gave a sigh and sat back down in her chair. Any attempt she made to try and put Oasis' mind at ease or to just let her relax that came to her mind was immediately forgotten as Rosemary decided that it would lead to similar responses from Oasis. She just kept her eyes down as she picked at her food*
Helga tensed at the ominous breeze, her watery eyes shut as she held the child tightly within her embrace. She remained quiet, her insults sinking into the woman's skin as it always did. Tanis sniffled, moving rather anxiously when he heard a voice, and he was able to keep through his grandmother's dying curls and view the woman known as Macross.

"wooooaaahhhhhhh, das some WHEELY long white hair!--" He was about to say something else before his mouth was covered by Helga to be quiet. He mumbled with wiggling brows, confused as to what had just happened and where they were. But at the last of Macross's words, Helga's face darkened when she thought about what she meant. Was she just here to forced looking at small corpses? Forced to look at their skin being peeled and their ankles being snapped? She trembled at the memory of her suffering child Weiss and almost threw up at the thought of it. But then she felt Tanis's hands on her face, wiping her tears with only perplexity. "Nana, everyding okay? Issa nice here! Why yu crywing?!" He exclaimed, finally being able to break free from the woman's weak embrace and see the marvelous surroundings. He glanced at Macross momentarily before smiling up at her. "Yu lewk like papa!" She said in reference to Hummus. "but... cewler!"

Helga didn't know how to make the child be quiet anymore. Her magic wasn't as strong to just seal his lips, so instead, her heart skipped a beat every time she heard her grandson and was actually forced to leave her huddling ball to aid him if anything happened. She stepped in front of him and inched him backwards. "i-i-i... leave to...wn... rig..ht away!" Helga held up her hand defensively with a nervous laughter and a discrete scared but psychopathic expression. "I-I no bother you anymore, I-I s-stay away!" She swore to her, already telling herself that quitting her job wasn't enough. "i-i'll m-move to d-different c-country! d-different planet!" She forced herself to emphasize that she won't see her again, her heart racing faster than ever. "j-j-just no T-Tanis seeing th-them!" She didn't want him near a massacre or something he would never erase from his memory. However, she cringed harder when she felt Tanis drag her near the entrance.

"Naaanaaa!!! I wanna seeeee! Lewk how big!!!" He pointed at the sight.

Zealia wasn't sure if what she tasted in her mouth was blood or liquor rising to her throat. Her twitching eyes went to Addai, her body trembling as more blood poured at from her. But somehow, she didn't seem like she could move, for whatever was in that bullet was strong enough to numb the areas that hit her. "...L-L-Let's.... go.... b-back... to room.... N-N-NOW!!!" She begged so they could both hide and she could recover in an area where not so much attention was placed on them. Besides, they couldn't assume someone like Addai or her bought such a deluxe and high-end room.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Zealia's about to become Addai's Rose Bukater XD hace más de un año
no sinking ship baddai! hace más de un año
Sink the ship hace más de un año
Oasis paused for a moment from looking over the map, watching as Rosemary picked at her food. She closed her eyes briefly and let out a sigh before pushing her chair back from the table and standing up with the map, already folding it.

Noone looked at her in curiosity. "Going somewhere so soon? You just got back."

"To find what room I will be occupying." Oasis answered, grabbing the plate that was in front of her. "The innkeeper should be with you both shortly." She said to Han'ah and Rosemary before leaving the room all together to finish what she was doing in privacy.

~

Addai's eyes shifted between Zealia's eyes and her wounds, some sense of a soberness beginning to ease into his mind at the sight of blood. He began to shake his head slightly, his hand going to his temple as a flash of what had occurred back on the train came like as a sharp stab. He blinked hard, and when he opened his eyes again, the blood looked as if it had become more defined. "What..what did you.." He began to shake his head harshly, the intoxication still heavy as he was now attempting to shake it off, to hope that maybe what he was seeing was false. However, as he turned his palms to face them, he found them covered in blood from when he attempted to cover the bullet wounds that Zealia had received.

The air around him gradually eased into a quake as his head slowly turned to the guards, his expression already beginning to shift into one of wrath as anger began to rise within him, a glow beginning to flicker and fade within his eyes.

~

"Like...papa?" Macross's head tipped to the side in amusement, kneeling down in front of the child to observe him in curiosity. "And just who might thou be?" But before she could get an answer, Helga had stepped in front of Tanis to her dismay. She watched as Helga spewed out her words in stutters, her furrowing brows bringing life to her expressionless face. "If I felt to need to have distance between thee and I, thou would either be eaten alive under the soil, or I would have not brought thee here at all."

She stood up straight slowly, and she was about to speak until Tanis did so in such a way the brought a small smile to his face. "Tanis, is it not? Such an odd name." She said, tapping a finger onto her chin as she stepped in front of the child. And slowly, she picked him up into her arms, causing his grasp on Helga's hand to be lost as she now held him. Her nails combed his hair back some. "Thou are quite the unusual one as well. Tell me, doth thee play way with other children? There are many here, and a rather boisterous gathering has just begun among them. A celebration of sorts. I believe that thee would love to join, yes?"
getcho bloody hands off smol tanis! hace más de un año
Macross is ready to eat hace más de un año
Huh? *Rosemary said as she moved her head up as she spoke* Wait, you're leaving to a different room? *Before Oasis could hear, she was already gone, the door closed. Rosemary gave a groan as she sat back in the chair, before she turned to Noone* Man, I wish Oasis would cool it a little. I know she's worried, but.... Well, I guess she gets it from Enricho
"More like grandma if you ask me," Han'ah commented in a mumble as the right side of her body began to stretch outwards until Ha'nah joined them within the room.

"Hey, lemme get some of that, I'm starvin'!" She said while nabbing some of Han'ah's food, who glared at her slightly. "What? I gotta eat too ya know."

Noone's eyes were widened as she had witnessed the splitting of the two. "...What..in the bright red hell.."
*As Rosemary watched Ha'nah meld from Han'ah's body, she turned to Noone at her response, a blank expression on Rosemary's face as she responded* Oh, trust me, this isn't even the strangest thing we've seen today. After a little while, this kind of stuff get's normal
"Eeeeeew." The little boy's nose scrunched in dismay at Macross's threat against his nana, a bit confused about the statement. "...Y-Ya, Tanis Quartz." He pointed at himself with slight pride and a small signature smirk that mirrored Wiezen's. But then he shuffled some weirdly in the stranger's hands when he was picked up, not really used to being carried by someone he just met. However, he didn't complain and instead nodded at her question excitedly. He turned back to face his grandmother, only to see the horror on the weary woman's face when he was carried, then turning back to Macross with lowered ears. "Sowwy, nana's a little sick."

Helga felt extremely sick, and she had to press her hand against her chest to prevent herself from having another heart attack at the sight of her grandchild's in a monster's hands. She felt her legs wobble and a chill run down her spine. And at the sight of his grandmother losing balance, Tanis quickly excused himself and did a backflip to land on the ground on his tail, hopping his way toward Helga to place his comforting chubby hands on her thighs. When he first met her he remembered his parents explaining to him that his dad's mom was not feeling well because of her age and needed to be handled with extreme delicacy. That's why sometimes he opted with reading and playing board games rather than going outside. And for the most part, he thought she was really shy "Nana, iss okay! We can have fun!" He added, hugging her tightly. "Come on!" He dragged her again, looking at Macross. "Nana's just old and shy!"

The weak woman found herself being dragged by the child, the weight he pulled her arms with too painful to stand still. Different colors and shapes and memories and noises flashed in her head, beads of sweat slowly trickling down her forehead. Her breathing quickened as well, nearing another panic attack as she looked around. "....Y-Y-Y'iel!!!!" She managed to scream, looking around the area in hopes she was near to report children that were probably dead. "W-Wie...zen!!!" She called for her son. But with no response, she gulped further, the only food she had eaten a few days ago rising to her neck.

"Let's goooooooo~" Tanis cheered when he arrived to the entrance. "Open, open, open, open, open!"

Helga's eyes went from Tanis to Macross, and vice versa. But then her eyes widened in realization of an idea, and she suddenly grabbed Tanis tightly by the arm to drag him against her, searching through his cloak rather aggressively until she retrieved the pink vial her son made for him to teleport back home or to Helga. Tanis shook his head, denying the sip of the potion until he was forced to drink it, all of it, knowing Helga wouldn't be able to leave the place after doing so. Tanis spat some at the icky taste, frowning at what had just happened and watching his body slowly disappear until finally vanishing. He lowered his ears but didn't want to disobey his grandmother, thinking it was nearing dinner time anyways and he had a curfew to return back home.

Helga released the longest sigh of relief she ever had, wiping the tears and mucus from her face with her sleeve. Her lips quivered as she looked back at Macross. "I-If ch-children are... dead, a-at least l-let me... burry th-them..." She begged.

As Addai began to realize what had happen, he found his bloody hand interlocking with Zealia's weak one, her eyes of desperation and begging. "A-Addai... d-don't leave... me..." She couldn't help but spit out some blood. "P-Please, g-go to room w-with me. B-Before... too late..." Zealia said, her eyes beginning to roll around and fight against falling unconscious. "J-Just need, to r-rest safely, y-you... and I."
"Really?" Noone's pointed ears gave a small upwards twitch as she looked between Han'ah and Ha'nah in astonishment. "What..are you?"

At the question, Han'ah and Ha'nah looked at one another and both gave a shrug in sync. Ha'nah, who's appearance hadn't been altered by the disguise, was the one to speak. "Sisters." She answered. "I'm a bit of a demon, and she's a bit of a Scorpia. But in all, we're both almost more human that both."

"I thought I sensed something a bit off about you..." Noone replied, her words not really directed at either one of them in particular. Looking at Ha'nah, she could see the strong resemblance to Rosemary and Oasis, and her brows raised in surprise. "A-are you..are you really Oasis's child? How?!"

"It's...complicated at the moment." Han'ah spoke this time.

"Very," Ha'nah agreed.

~

Sick? Macross eyebrow lifted when Tanis told her that Helga was "sick", allowing the child to leave her arms to go to Helga. She was quite surprised by his manners when he had excused himself as well. Quite the child, she thought to herself. She watched as the child explained to the woman that everything was alright, and for a second, she gave an small nod in agreement that went unseen, snickering quietly at Tanis's comment towards the grandmother.

However, when Helga began to scream, Macross cringed. She felt something within her attempting to come forth from its buried place within her, however she kept it contained and pushed it down further. Her eye twitched, flickering black very briefly as she managed to draw in a breath to keep herself calm. To keep herself from reaching her hand down the witch's throat and tearing out her vocal chords so that she no longer was able to scream. "Yes, let us go." She agreed with Tanis and was stepping up the stairs to the entrance of the door.

That is, until she saw Helga grab Tanis slightly, something moving in her that made her think that she was attacking the child at first. And that put her mere seconds away from moving to crush Helga's head until she saw the potion and stood there to watch as the child disappeared. Her frown returned, and her eyes narrowed at Helga at what she said.

"If thee are wishing death upon these children then thou have surely mistaken." Macross turned fully now to face Helga. "There will be no burial, nor are have the children be harmed." She stepped down at step until she stood directly in front of Helga, her eyes holding her in place. She rose her hand and caused the doors to open.

"You're it!"
"Nah ah, you cheated!"
"I'm tellin' Miss Makky on you!"
"I want another grilled cheese~!"

Pieces of numerous conversations could be heard all at once within a chatter, the joyous laughter of the children within came from inside along with the sound of numerous feet that ran through the home.

Macross turned and glanced back inside of the house as she began to flatten the wrinkles in her shirt, releasing somewhat of a happy sigh before she looked back to Helga, rolling her eyes. "Thou are a mess." She gave a snap of her index and thumb, and Helga's messy hair was tied back into a tight ponytail by the use of her magic before turning around. "Come. Thou will be assisting me today."

~

Addai's wrathful expression had began to grow now that things were beginning to become clearer to him now, and he felt his body shifting, yet he felt as if he were drifting from it all together. His eyes had began to glow until he felt Zealia's hands interlock with his, bringing him to a stop as the essence of the energy within him had began to swell. It was only until he heard his words that his expression altered into one of worry, and the glow that had come to his eyes quickly began to fade as he was pulled back just when he had began to float away from himself. "Y-Yes, of course!" He picked her up as carefully as he could, staggering slightly out of still being drunk as he began to make his way to their room quickly.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
And then he gets shot XD He's gonna get shot. hace más de un año
noone is going to fuck Han'ah this time xD hace más de un año
Well fuck. Guess Rosemary better step it up hace más de un año
*Rosemary gave a soft nod at each one of Han'ah and Ha'nah's responses, allowing the two to try and explain things to Noone. But eventually, she turned to Noone and spoke* Yeah, see. I told you this wasn't even the strangest thing. You should've seen what Enricho and Ossiana were up to back when I first met them years ago. But that's just gonna make you even more confused, so..... uh... forget what I said
Helga yelped in pain when her delicate scalp and hair was yanked back into a ponytail, loads of her hair falling and vanishing from the air when it happened. She cringed with agony, the hair that was tugged backwards pulling at areas in her scalp where a rod was buried deep for trepanation, along with the bruises she caused herself. Whimpering, she untied it quickly and instead tucked it into the only dress she owned. While holding onto her aching head for support, her chipped ears perked slightly to the sound of giggles and squeaky conversations from inside, her head lifting to seek where the noise came from. Upon entering, despite with poor eyesight now, she was able to see little children running. Or rather, blurry figments that were shorter than usual. But at Macross's order, she froze and her frown deepened. She couldn't tell her to release them because technically they were already home. "W-Will not... a-assist... to h-hurting them!" She attempted to yell, finding herself clutching her throat again. "Wh-What... have... y-you d-done? Wh-What p-prank is this?!" Her eyes looked back at the children, then back at Macross. "Wh-Why do... you re-require MY assistance?!"

"F-Faster Addai, p-please." She coughed, eyeing the security guards who were already following them.

"Hey! Hey, sir!" One of them called out at Addai since he seemed to be human, simply... a weird one. "Careful, watch her mouth, she may still be able to bite or pull a trick from her sleeve. Drop the slut, we've got it from here!" He assured him, quickly making his way to take her.
"There is no prank, Quartz. Though if there was, thee would be the punchline of the joke, surely." Macross answered. Her attention strayed away from Helga for a moment to scoop up one of the children that were running passed her. "Nelvin, what have told thee about running without thy shoes being tied? Thou can fall at any time, and there are many steps here."

The child with dirty blonde hair gave her a toothy grin that had a two spaces where teeth were suppose to be. "Sorry Ms. Makky! And look! My other tooth!" He said, pointing at one of the empty spaces.

Macross gasped at first, inspecting the space. "Have thee pulled at it once again child? I told thee to allow it to take its course on its own."

"I-I bit an apple and it just came out!" The child insisted. "Will the tooth fairy come again?"

Macross paused in thought for a moment, but then smiled. "Oh, but of course! If thee checks under thine pillow, you may find a gold coin there just yet." She gave the child a warm hug before settling him down. "Run along now. But do not tire thyself out so hastily, there is still much to enjoy." She watched as the child ran off to join the others who had been going in his direction. "Inform the others that the pinata is almost finished as well!" She called after him. A warm smile rested upon her face for a few seconds until she remembered that Helga was there.
Her attention shifted back to her. "I believe thou questioned me on why I require thy assistance, correct?" She began to walk down the long hall, the door at the end already being pushed open. "I suppose thou will have to be find out thyself."

~

Noone pressed her finger against her cheek some in thought. "I guess that would be an interesting thought to say the least." But then she smiled. "But I like the Morgans. They are interesting people."

"Awww, see Han'ah? I told you people like us." Ha'nah commented, nudging Han'ah with her shoulder.

~

As they were making their way back to the room, with Addai not being able to here the guards behind him of course, he was thinking of how to make himself sober enough to make it back to the room to began with. He felt as if he were going the wrong way, and he wasn't even very sure of how he had gotten to where Zealia had found him due to his aimless walking around until he had found someone with something he enjoyed.

However, as he was walking he felt his right leg give out suddenly before a burning began to fill the entire limb. He fell to one knee, having to use all he could muster within that time frame to stop himself from collapsing onto Zealia, only to look down and see blood starting to seep from his leg. He let out cry of pain, moving back into a stand until he was shot once more in the same leg, causing him to fall back down. The mark on his forehead flickered into a soft but ominous glow, his breathing starting to increase quickly.
motherfucker i'm in control of the guards! xD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
YES MOTHERFUCKER hace más de un año
Maybe motherfucker hace más de un año
*Rosemary smiled at the thought, and she responded to Noone* Oh, Enricho and Ossiana are great people. Sure, Enricho can be stubborn as a mule and Ossiana can be easily frustrated, but they are great people. They're great parents, good friends, and all the stuff they've done.... It makes people appreciate the stuff they do
Helga's eye twitched as she witnessed Macross speak to the child without ripping its head of or dissecting its insides. Her fingers scratched each other nervously for the boy, afraid something could happen due to who he was speaking to. But she found herself standing there in utter confusion at the boy's nickname for Macross. She came to the conclusion that she had brainwashed everyone from kidnapping them in the first place, watching with pity the children run around and probably cared for by Macross. She reluctantly followed her but kept a large distance between them, her hands instinctively hanging forward in a bend since she was used to being struck or harmed often, so at least with her arms she would be prepared to shield herself as best as she could.

Zealia felt her heart drop at the sound of Addai's scream, wincing in pain when he had fallen on top of her. But when she realized what had happened and the extent of his injuries, her eyes narrowed at the guards WHO SHOT him. Her brows slowly furrowed, blood dripping out of her frown as horrendous and immoral thoughts began to seep into her mind when she realized someone injured the person she loved. Such wicked ideas that the green concentrated on her shoulders and neck completely tinted her body now. Such sinful punishments that the green went into her wounds to temporarily stabilize her to enact upon the thoughts, and her hair was even beginning to drain into a blackish purple. But before she could carry on with them, she was smart enough to aid what mattered more: Addai. She set a pitch black forcefield upon them and rolled onto his side to retrieve the bullets in his legs with her nails that she converted into pincers.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
To bad the guards didn't shoot him xD hace más de un año
YES THEY DID hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
NOT hace más de un año
Kinda like Oasis..., Noone thought to herself. Yeah, like Oasis. She smiled again at this. And then she spoke to Rosemary. "Hey, we should have a drink some time. Uh...when you're back to normal, I mean. I think I would like to talk to you a bit more about things."

~

Macross went about her way down the hall, coming to a stop at the doorway portal where some of the children's shoes were scattered around instead of where they were supposed to be. She went and straightened them without the use of any magic, moving them all to one side and pairing one with the other neatly. She stopped for a moment to look upwards as she could here the heavy thumping of feet from the children's activity upstairs, automatically knowing that the heavier ones were that of the child-giant. But she decided that she would let them enjoy themselves, for she enjoyed their happiness. She placed her hand in front of the portal, and it began to twist and wither until what appeared to be the kitchen appeared within it. She glanced back at Helga, and with a brief motion her finger pulled her forward with the use of magic. "In," she instructed with one simple command.

~

As Zealia was retrieving the bullets from his leg, she would come to find that there were no bullets that had gotten lodged. Yet the wound had pierced through both sides with ease. Something else struck the barrier suddenly, a long bullet that wa spiraling as it was eating through the barrier with surprising ease before it slipped through a small opening that it pierced in it and struck through the floor just a few inches away from Addai thanks to the barrier being able to somewhat shift its direction.

Addai himself had began to breath heavily, his eyes closing tightly as he tried to ignore the wounds within his legs as he started to push himself up. Small pulses of energy began to float from him while he fought to retain his conscious composure, the tipsiness from the alcohol no longer in as much of an effect as it was before.
>:( hace más de un año
i dont participate in this holiday xD hace más de un año
tu can change your religion then tu can celebrate it hace más de un año
*Rosemary gave a light chuckle at the thought* H-Hey, that sounds like a good idea. Once this is all over, after we get Oriocho back, maybe we could all chat. You, me, and Oasis. And, yeah, when I look better. I mean.... I could look so much better if I didn't have this ugly disguise
Helga was counting the pairs of shoes she saw so she could memorize the number of kids in the grand home and tell Y'iel how many exactly made it out alive and from there decipher who was missing. However, she wasn't used to magic anymore so when Macross used her own to pull her forward, she fell flat on her knees and hands, leaving yet another bruise within the many that were already there. She winced, her legs trembling as she rose to her aching feet, but her purpilish bruised hands returning to their defensive position. She looked at Macross again with hesitation and fear toward not only her but also the portal, waiting for her to enter first before she did.

"Addai, stay with me." She said, now a little confused as to what had happen since there was no bullet to be found. However, her eyes narrowed into slits when she witnessed a new long bullet pierce through her forcefield in ways it shouldn't have. She quickly put pressure on Addai's knees with the belt of her robe, proceeding to give him a small amount of her own energy to heal him. "Here." She said, reaching into her robe to retrieve the pajama pants she brought with him for him since she saw him break through the wall without wearing anything.

She then stood up and went to inspect the bullet, her green nose scrunching before she suddenly shoved her arms straight to either side, the air she conjured exploding her forcefield in all directions that sent everyone on the cruise backwards and against the balcony of the ship, some even off the rails and into the water. The blackness of her forcefield served now as ropes that bounded everyone to the sides and away from them. She then emerged a new boundary that sheltered Addai and her, one that was a light grey so that she could see out of it and inspect their perimeter.
The was a moment of stillness between the two, and Macross stared at Helga with a near flat expression as they both waited for the other to enter. However, Macross was the first to make any form of movement. She raised a finger in a rather simple manner, shadowy hands wrapping around Helga's ankles before pushing her upwards and moving towards the portal to push her through, though in a manner that would count as "gentle" by Macross's standards.

The kitchen to Y'iel's house was fashioned into in a way that resembled the one that had been in the Quartz Mansion except that everything seemed to be on the opposite side in comparison or not present at all. Some of the counters occupied by small individual bags and bright colored strips hung from the kitchen ceiling in the same spaces where balloons floated upwards. Also on the counters were gifts that were almost wrapped completely. The atmosphere smelled like something had just finished baking, and the lights had been brightened a little more than the rest of the house.

Macross entered the kitchen behind Helga, whom the shadowy hands had now released, already walking passed her and heading towards the table where a pinata that had been shaped like a skeleton was laying, confetti covering its shape.

~

Addai grimaced holding the leg that he had been shot. Something felt as if it were growing rapidly within him as he tried to stready his rapid breathing, his eyes darting around them and flickering once more.

There was a silence on the ship until something struck the barrier again. But this time there was some sort of can shaped object that stuck to the barrier that began to release smoke into the area.

~

Han'ah looked between Noone and Rosemary as they spoke,surprised that they at least seemed to be getting along with one another. She pushed her empty plate away from her a little before leaning onto the table a little. "And me. Because at this point, i could use a drink."

"Just don't drink too much, lightweight." Ha'nah commented with a snicker. "
When the shadowy hands released her, Helga immediately found a grip in the nearby counter, her legs bending inwards awkwardly at what had just happened. She needed a minute to breathe, not really taking any time to view her surroundings to avoid thinking about her perfect past and perhaps crying again. She stayed to balance herself for support, eyeing Macross’s footsteps until she became a strong blur in her poor eyesight.

Zealia’s eyes immediately shot toward the can-like device that was stuck within her barrier, quickly forming another one within the one already made to block it out. She expanded her forcefield again to shoot out whatever bullet had just penetrated hers. “Okay, we need to move.” The green woman quickly went to Addai’s side and teleported them back into their room.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
The room won't save the ship tho XD hace más de un año
cola stop fucking up they're vacations! hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Yes they do XD hace más de un año
*Rosemary turned to Han'ah with a smile and responded* Of course, Han'ah. It will be great to have you join us. I'm sure we can find a nice bar that serves a glass of water *With that, she couldn't help but snicker*
“I came here earlier today,” Macross spoke, a pair of scissors drifting up into her hands in a dark aura that faded away once it reached her hand, “and I must say, it seems that the Therian bares quite a similar taste to my brother when it comes to sculpting. If I hadn't known any better, I'd say that the only thing he's liable to build from is marble and stones.” She snipped a few areas away from the pinata, her hands moving along in swift swipes. “Therians. Always perceiving the simplest of things as some grand image. They're quite the perfectionists when it comes to their craftsmanship. A fact, if thee has ever heard it. Every angle, every corner, every single solitary thing, must be aligned.”

The scissors to shredded through the confetti like fabric as if it were cutting through just air. She paused momentarily to flip the piñata onto the opposite side. “The counter to thy right. There is a bag full of a few things. Bring it to me, please.” She said while finishing the off the trimming on that side as well rather quickly before turning the party object upside down and puncturing a hole through it harshly.

~

Addai felt as if he had felt the o ject hit the barrier before it actually did, and his head was already turned in that direction, his eyes flickered into a dim glow again as he started to panic. The sight of the blood was blood, the pain that he could feel in his leg despite not being able to actually move it. He felt something cold press against the back of his head, and he turned around to only see a massive barrel pointing at him.

However, in the next second, he felt the unsettling feeling of teleportation sweep and over him in the next second.
The change of scenery that came in the next instant threw his vision into a spiral, and when they appeared back in the room things began to shatter. His abilities were slipping from the fragile control he barely had over them.

~

“Just because I didn't take after being a borderline alcoholic that almost ended up sad and lonely like you guys doesn't mean I can't handle alcohol,” Han'ah responded with a plain expression. “If anything, you lot could use some water before your bladders decide to ditch you.”

“Jeez, alright then Ms. Crusty. Didn't have to take it up a notch.” Ha'nah replied, wrapping her arm around Han'ah's shoulder. “It's all fun stuff, sis. Besides, you could use a few drinks to take all of that air outta your head.”

“...I'm smarter than you though.”

“You know that's not what I meant by that!”
Helga jumped in fear when she felt her puncture a hole through the piñata with immense force. She didn't even know she was talking to her in the first place and rather not be part of something she knew she wasn't invited to. In addition, no one talked to her. Like, ever. At any social gatherings or in public, if she didn't speak first, she knew she wasn't going to for the rest of the event. However, her ears did inevitably pick up on a few things she said, some in which she disagreed with because she remembered Wiezen being untidy at times and not so much of a perfectionist when it came to laundry or the grooming of his beard.

Her eyes remained glued on the weapon she used to trim the streamers with, and although she couldn't see it well, she knew it was a blunt object. She barely heard her question, bu expected another slave of hers to carry out with her orders while idly waiting in the tightest corner she could find.

Zealia quickly locked the doors, and limped her way to shut the windows and repair the large hole on the wall Addai had created. She cursed to herself in a different language, returning to aid Addai with a wet towel from the sink over his forehead. [i]"Addai, speak to me. Do not say quiet, I am here. Keep your eyes open." She kept repeating, applying pressure to the wound now and attempting to numb the area momentarily. "I need you to heal, and I know you can do that. You were able to help my friend and you can do it again to yourself."