windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7601-7650 of 9437

hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
"I-I'm sorry for hurting you, Addai. I-I don't hurt people I love, I-I promise, that's not me." She said telepathically since she didn't feel like speaking. Zealia tied the luxurious robe around her body, her body holding now a natural red tint from being in the warm water for so long. She blew her nose quickly before exiting the bathroom, her sniffles becoming less congested. She switched her towel to a robe and let her hair fall loose, exhaling softly once she reached the edge of their king size bed. The nymph wiped at her tears, flipping through the small menu card on the tray of gifts to distract herself to order room service, something she thought Addai would enjoy after a long day without a meal.
hace más de un año pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"But..I do not think that you were responsible for–" But before Addai could finish, his words were drowned out by the sound of her blowing her noes and before he could say what he was trying to, she had left the bathroom all together. He sat that in the tub now alone, easy down into the water some as he felt only his presence there now. He began to think about the situation again, with him almost dying while attempting to help Zealia's friend. And if he truly helped her, it made matters seem at least a little better. He leaned his head against the wall of the tub, closing his eyes again as he began to go into deep thought. To do what he always did when things were frustrating to him: meditate.
Zealia rubbed her forearm across her nose with another sniffle. She continued to flip through the pages, debating on what Addai would like. Thinking about food calmed her to a certain extent. After all, ever since she was little, food was the one thing she could always enjoy with her family. After falling off her bike she remembered wiping her tears once her father had made her her favorite dessert. She remembered the time her brother lost a game and was cheered up with sandwiches cut a certain shape. She remembered after so long of being away from her family, the Quartz stew was one that reunited everyone. She even remembered her parents arguing before inevitably falling in love with each other even more when one decided to make the other's favorite treat. Food was a symbolism of peace and bonding for her, and that was the only thing she was happy about learning from her family.

The nymph was already going to order a large bowl of fruit for Addai, but she knew that alone would not suffice for his grand appetite. And so she decided to order quite a few of the items off the menu.
Addai had found himself easing more and more down into the water as he kept his eyes close, and it was only then that he began to realize how tiring just the incident on the train alone had made him. He wasn't used to having to deal with things of that nature. His kind heart was one that had always been giving and empathetic towards those who had less. He sympathized with those who had, in any way, had it worse than he had. He was used to being demoralized and picked at because of the way his skin was, and he had grown to accept the words as they were through the years.

But never had he had anyone fear him. For anyone to see him in such a light that it brought them terror. Not only that, but he had never hurt someone to that degree. In fact, the only time he ever intentionally had to hurt someone was in self defense, and even then, his aim was never to hurt them but only to subdue. And now that it had occurred, he had a fear for what he did not have control over.

And as he went into the depths of his thoughts, he inhaled deeply through his nostrils and slipped deeper and deeper under water until his head finally disappeared under.
cosmic_fusions commented…
are tu trying to give zealia a corazón attack! hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
...perhaps xD hace más de un año
"Y-Yes, and make sure there's extra cheese on it please." Zealia spoke to a section of the wall that had holes on it while pressing the red button. She thanked the working lady on the other side that came right as she pressed the button to take order of the room service. The therinymph sighed before releasing the button, and untying her robe to slip into something more comfortable, which consisted of her pink and black polka dot PJ shorts and her black, cropped tank top. She tied her hair again, however, did so in a neat bun rather than the messy one from earlier. She also proceeded to remove the large tray from the edge of her bed so that she would have space to lay down later on.

Zealia inhaled deeply, making sure the red around her skin had gone away from her crying. She gently rolled her eyes at the sight of green, her fingers tapping lightly against each other before she knocked on the bathroom door. "A-Addai, I j-just wanted to say I ordered dinner and I got us---ADDAI?!" Zealia shrieked at the sight of him under the water for longer than he needed to be. She rushed into the scene to pull him up from where he was under the surface.
As Zealia rushed towards the tub, she would run into something that was like a barrier, but in the same instance, it wasn't, for she was able to enter into. In doing so, it was like entering a space of dense, yet fresh air, and the moment she did so, her movements were slowed. The water that Addai and slid under had become a deep shade of blue that almost hid him from sight within the tub, and the surface of it glowed faintly and even rose very slightly. Within the water, there seemed to be some sort of transparent fish that moved about peacefully. But on closer inspection, the fish were actually small ghostly sharks.

Through the water, the symbol on his forehead could be seen projecting a glow of its own. However, the truly startling sight was of him, just as the sharks were swimming away from where his head laid, looking as if he were breathing in the water, his mouth agape and his expression peaceful, yet also bothered.
"...A-Addai?!" Zealia called out again, her hand quickly shooing the transparent sharks for she wasn't sure what they even were. Her fingers gently grazed right above of the symbol on his forehead, and she gasped when she realized Addai was actually breathing underwater. She wasn't sure if it was safe for him, so she went with picking him up some so he could at least breathe the air she found unusually fresh when she entered the barrier. However, she was still scared that perhaps he had fallen unconscious and was preparing to perform CPR if necessary.
As Zealia lifted Addai up from the water some, the movement barrier seem to disrupt along with the small transparent sharks. The symbol on his forehead dimmed until it dulled out completely, and the moment his eyelids lifted everything disappeared instantaneously with only slithers of aura left to drift into the empty air. He exhaled a long, shaky breath his eyes focusing as they came into contact with Zealia, causing him to sit up all the way in the tub, water dripping from his hair like a continuous leak as the bun that it had been set in came undone. It took him a few long seconds to draw in another breath, as if he were just getting used to the air around him again before he looked over at Zealia curiously. "Yes?' He asked as if she had knocked on a door within his mind when she disrupted the state that he had been within.
"A-Are you... alright?" Zealia's hands kept her grip on either side of his cheeks. "I-I came in to tell you about dinner and I found you underwater and you were glowing and breathing!" She exclaimed, retrieving his ponytail so that it wouldn't tangle his hair. "You were under for so long! And there were these mini sharks and like, an aura of pure air and... and... I got worried..." Her ears drooped before she gently released him and grabbed the hanging towel for him.
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*As Oasis walked off to sit by herself, Rosemary turned her head to Han'ah, a sort of unsure expression on her face as she commented* I know Oasis is serious about getting her sister back, but..... do you think she's taking it too hard?
"Yes, I am fine," Addai answered, puzzled when she had asked. He pushed back the wet hair that had fallen in front of his face as he watched her speak about dinner and how she found him under the water. To him, he had only been under for a few seconds, when actuality, he had been there for minutes at a time. But then he blinked his eyes in surprise when she began to talk about the sharks within her rambling. When she finished finally, her eyes followed her hand to the towel, and then back to her. "They were spirits, the sharks. They are known as the Mowglolis, the spirits of relief that I left to speak with. How did you...see them?"

~

"Considering the situation...I don't think there is a specific "way" to take it, or even if it could be considered as too hard to be honest." Han'ah answered while scratching the back of her head.
“L-Left to speak with?” Zealia’s brows wiggled some. “I-I don’t know... it was just there, and it’s just looked like sperm swimming in water so I wasn’t thinking at first of what it was.” She admitted, a blush stinging her cheeks. “I-I didn’t know they were SPIRITS! Have you always been able to talk to them?” She asked while holding the towel out for him.
Addai's cheeks stung with light shade of red at Zealia's explanation at what she thought was within the water when she had returned to the bathroom, more embarrassed for her sake than he was for his own. As he took the towel with a nod of appreciation, he spoke. "Yes. I have been able to speak with them since childhood. The witch doctors of my homeland said that it was something unique to bare the ability to speak with, but even more so to enter their world." he stood up from the tub, drying his hair out first before wrapping the towel around his waist and stepping out.
The hue on Zealia's cheeks burned a bright red when she saw Addai's blush. "S-Sorry, I didn't know, I th-thought they were bothering you... heh..." She tapped her fingers awkwardly before continuing her talk. "You say you've never experienced any sort of magic b-but this is proof that you have since childhood!" She said, continuing the conversation on the edge of their bed and watching him wrap the towel around his waist. And then she decided to make herself useful by retrieving her container of coconut oil and lathering Addai's ends with some, a secret she used on herself to make sure her curls were luscious and soft, combing through them with a brush.
Yeah, I guess so *Rosemary said, the unease she felt still present as before, and she continued* I just.... I just got a really bad feeling about this. And I just hope that it's be being paranoid
"Spirits are not magic, they are spirits." Addai said with furrowed brows, thinking about how he could explain the difference in a way that she could make sense of. While she had went to go retrieve the coconut oil, he proceeded with drying himself off enough for him to slip on his boxers along with his shorts, having to lean down a little as she began to lather the oil through his hair. "The witch doctors of my lands derived their methods from spirits, including their uncanny abilities. Magic is..." He paused, not knowing how to really explain what magic was to himself.

~

Han'ah gave a shrug. "I guess right now the only thing we can do is hope." She made her away to one of the tables and sat down, not wanting to seem like a bother to Oasis and therefore sitting in a chair that was a few feet away from her instead.
*Rosemary, on the other hand, continued to follow Oasis. She knew that she was much more aggressive if she spoke a question that wasn't related to the current goal, but Rosemary didn't want to leave Oasis alone for a second. She wanted to at least stay by her side, even if she knew she could do little to Oasis. She just stuck around with her, having her near by being a sort of comfort for her, but unsure if Oasis felt the same*
"Magic is magic." Zealia defined in simple terms, patting the ends of his hair dry before brushing his hair thoroughly. She paused for a moment to sniff at him, grinning at the scent. "You smell delicious, my love. Like a scrumptious coconut treat." The nymph added before to the previous topic, moisturizing his body with the same coconut oil. "You can't deny your abilities are special and are some form of magic. You were able to help my dying friend. What else could that be?"
Meanwhile, Oasis was watching the stairs with an intense stare, glancing out her peripherals every now and then at everyone around them. When the ogre that was Rosemary came near her, she watched her as well like a hawk. However, she remained silent while trying to retain her patience as they waited. The moment someone approached her to ask if she wanted to dance, she declined their offer in the most polite way that she could muster up with the steely glare that she gave.

~

When put that way, Addai couldn't help but to think about it from the new perspective that had been added. He didn't know very much if anything about the friend of Zealia's that he had been able to help except that she had needed help. However, whatever abilities that he didn't hold previously were something that he didn't want at all. But somewhere in his thoughts, he could help to think of something else as well. What if he had had them all along? What if it were some sort of curse from Pele's counterpart?
A frown came onto his face again as he thought of these things, and he spoke. "The power to harm another being is not something that I cherish as special."
*It took a lot of self control for Rosemary not to grab the patron by the arm and threaten their life when they asked Oasis to dance, but gave a sigh before she turned to Oasis with a smirk* Well aren't you popular already
Zealia shook her head. "No, that was an accident. That incident does not define you or your energy, You are able to HEAL people–save them. That is something that should be cherished as special." She gently stroked his cheeks with eyes that were not as damp as before. "A bee pollinates but it also stings." The nymph placed a gentle kiss against his lips. "I don't want you thinking of yourself of someone of bad intentions or anywhere near that, you hear me? Please. Can you promise me that?"
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
"No, I can't hear you" XD hace más de un año
"You speak of it as if it is a good thing considering our situation." Oasis replied, her gaze moving across the many people that were there. She watched the person that had asked her to dance now be ridiculed by his colleagues at one of the tables at the opposite side of the room, rolling her eyes disinterest.

~

Addai was a little astounded by the analogy that she made that was a little more accurate than he had expected it to be. However, though it was an accident, the severity of the incident clashed with the analogy and left him in the middle of them both. And when she asked him to promise her that he wouldn't think of himself as a bad person, he hesitated. But reluctantly nodded after a moment.
*Rosemary's smirk faded at Oasis' response, before she gave a nod* R-Right. Uh.... sorry about that *Rosemary turned her head in the opposite direction, now finding the situation awkward and uncomfortable, her eyes going over to Han'ah as she sat by herself*
Zealia smiled when she saw Addai nod, and gave an effort of a chuckle before kissing his cheek again. "If you're a bad person that must mean I'm the baddest of them all." She was about to say something else until her ears perked at the sound of a knock. "Oooh, that must be our dinner." The nymph turned and fixed herself up some before answering the door.
Han'ah was looking across the room at the individuals that were playing their instruments to the glee of others that were around them. Her interest was taken by the atmosphere all together. It was so...different, from what she was used to in her own time. The entire scene of what was around her was something that oddly brought some sort of nostalgia. She rested her face on her green palm, her elbow resting against the table as she admired what she didn't have much time to when she and Levi had been searching to find their parents.

~

Addai tried to let himself feel a little better about things after Zealia kissed him on the cheek, telling himself that what had happened was an accident. That he didn't mean to do what he did, and that the man had frightened him. That if he would have been awake, it wouldn't have happened in the first place. He closed his eyes to let these statements sink in as Zealia went to answer the door.
*Rosemary watched as Han'ah was fascinated by the band playing and the people having a good time, her attention turning back to Oasis. As she crossed her arms, leaning back in her seat, she asked* Hey, what do you make of Han'ah and Ha'nah. I mean, she's got your strength and cunning attitude, and she's got my... good looks... Don't joke about my current situation, you know what I mean
Zealia thanked the woman behind the door before slowly closing it, the large table that was brought in now filling the room with a plethora of scents. She rolled the trolly through the narrow hall and into the open where Addai was, smiling at him briefly before revealing what was it that she ordered.

In the center of the tray, there was a large placed with sliced pineapple, mango, and watermelon, along with smaller fruits such as raspberries, blueberries, and lecce. There were two small bowls of clam chowder soup accompanied with a small salad as appetizers. As for the main dishes, she ordered two different types of pasta with rich vegetables and shrimp or chicken for Addai to choose whichever he wanted. And for the dessert that was beneath the first tray, there was a small plate of chocolate covered strawberries along with a molten lava cake and a slice of cheesecake. "Ready to eat, Addai?"
Oasis remained silent for long enough for it to seem as if she weren't going to answer Rosemary's question about their daughters. And in fact, she wasn't going to at first. "They are our children. Our kids. Two people with our blood within them. That's what I make of them." Her answer was borderline sarcastic as well as teetering on the line of snide.

~

Addai lifted his head when the aromas of the dishes entered the room like a light breeze that was meant for his nostrils. Upon seeing the table being rolled in with the many options on top of it, he could easily make out what brought him an appetite more than anything else. The fruit. The pineapple and mango was what caught his attention first, and then the lecce and watermelon before the blueberries and raspberries. Then his attention shifted to the sources of the aromas that were the appetizers and the main dishes, and his stomach groaned in hunger. "I believe that I am more than ready," Addai answered her question, licking his lips lightly.
No, no, not on a technical level *Rosemary said, her arms crossed as she continued* I mean... personally. Do you see any of them in you? Any of that stuff that makes you you and in a sense, makes Han'ah Han'ah? Like, something that lets you know she's your kid that really clicks with you
"I hope this is enough to satisfy your appetite, baby. Dive in!~" She squealed, no longer being able to resist a bite of the ripe mango. She retrieved her small bowl of soup and salad, looking around before shrugging and simply sitting on the luxurious floor, ensuring there was a pillow beneath her butt. She ditched the spoon and cupped the bowl with both hands, drinking it from the edge as if it were tea. "Mmm~" She said to the taste, unaware of the splatter she got on the her nose. She ate the chunks from the bowl with the spoon and moved on to her salad, generously pouring the dressing.
Oasis was silent again for another long moment, however before she had to answer another question the innkeeper was returning downstairs, catching her attention. She watched as he approached them, already getting to her feet.

"Your spaces are ready for you, Lieutenant." The man said with a nervous expression. He leaned in slightly to speak more to Oasis, whispering something in which the oni nodded to.

"So be it. I'll see to it myself that its done." Oasis said finally, her expression grim now.

The man nodded quickly. "Right this way then!"

~

Addai immediately grabbed two of every fruit that he could and joined Zealia on the floor, eating scarfing down berries while taking large bites of watermelon. He felt unusually hungrier than usual, like he hadn't eaten anything all day. He chewed viciously, adding slices of pineapple to the mix. But when he finally reached the pasta, he chewed just as viciously but slowly came to a stop, frowning some before looking to his lover. "...It is not as good as yours," He commented blandly.
*Rosemary took notice of the expression on Oasis' face change. As the innkeeper lead the way, Rosemary whispered to Oasis* Uh.... O? Are you okay? You seem... more upset
With twitching ears, Zealia lifted her head to view Addai comment with a mouthful of salad. She blushed softly while crunching on the healthy greens, swallowing them and patting her lips. "Well, you can enjoy something else from the Quartz making tonight." She paused again to sip on her cocktail. "Me." She giggled with innocent eyes before moving on to her own dish of pasta. She then passed the parmesan bottle to him to flavor up his dish some more.
Addai had nearly choked on a piece of pineapple, knowing exactly what she meant when she told him that he could enjoy her by the night. However, he tried to pretend that he hadn't seen her say it as she passed him the parmesan bottle. He lifted it to his nose to sniff it, determining that it smelled good enough for him to want to try. Unlike Zealia, half however, a little under half of a bottle was dumped onto his pasta before he would start eating it again. He chewed for a few moments and paused, coming to a conclusion. "Ah, thish is beyyer." He said while he reached for a his own cocktail. It tasted funny to him upon his first sip, however he drank all of it within just a few gulps, not knowing that it was an alcoholic beverage.

~

"I'm fine." Oasis said while they were being lead up the stairs, her attention straight ahead of them as they were lead first to an area where a bookshelf or two was lined up along with three tables and one oddly but just as oddly fitting wooden bench. There was a fireplace there as well that warmed the room, as well as a more comfortable sofa.

The innkeeper tugged at the collar of his shirt lightly. "Wretched...good for nothin'.." He muttered as he saw some of the books laying across one of the table with pages ripped out.

Oasis grumbled something as well, glancing to the keeper of the inn. "Return to us with a small meal, enough for the three of us. I will pay for it."

"Three?" The innkeeper asked her as if she had said the wrong number.

"Three." Oasis repeated.

"Very well. I will return shortly."

As the man was leaving, Oasis went to step further into the room, only for a blur to snatch her up and tackle her onto the table, although t

"Mom!" Han'ah said, moving forward but being told to stay where she was.

"oAsISSSSS~!"

Oasis grimaced as the familiar voice filled her ears. "Noone...get off of me." She growled, her eyes narrowing as they met with the slit pupils of yellow-orange ones. "Right now."

"Oh come on, it's been foREVER! Like years!" The red-skinned link on top of her, only dressed in a pair of lacy black thongs and a crop-top whined. "I thought you died! But I knew it was you, I could FEEL IT! Let me suck it for old times sake, I know you've been waiting for me~" She grinned, her nearly bare body pressing against Oasis's. She glanced back at the ogre and the orc that was at the door. "Oh, will they be joining us? It's most definitely been a while since I've indulged in a fourso–"

"OFF!" Oasis snarled, shoving the woman off of her only to watch her wings carry her into a light sit on the table.

The succubus crossed her legs. "OoOOo, just as fiesty as ever! You haven't lost one bit of that temper. Are you angry with me Captain~? That I haven't been around to squeeze you in my walls as often?" She giggled.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Everyone's favorito! suck beast hace más de un año
guys take it back :(((((((( hace más de un año
NO BACKSIES hace más de un año
*As soon as Oasis was grabbed, Rosemary immediately rushed in to support her, already prepared to punch her off before Oasis threw her off. As Rosemary was prepared to attack, the name that was mentioned sounded familiar* Noone... Wait, are you... that Noone? *Rosemary looked at her, a little shocked at her attire and her attitude* Oh, so you're a succubus. I wasn't expecting that. But... I guess O doesn't have intention of killing you... yet, anyway. *She turned to Oasis, already sensing some frustration in her voice* You okay?
Zealia giggled sheepishly when she saw him choke on his slice of pineapple, but then widened her eyes at the amount of cheese he sprinkled onto his plate. However, it looked like he enjoyed it after the comment he said so she didn't intervene. Zealia slurped most of her noodles, gathering them in an elegant twirl around her fork. But her eyes caught sight of Addai downing the alcoholic beverage, blinking some in confusion. "O-Oh, I thought you said you didn't like alcohol?"
Addai rose his eyebrows. "Alcohol?" He looked down into the glass that once held his cocktail then back at her. From what he remembered, the alcohol that Oasis had given him had been strong. Strong and borderline disgusting. And though the cocktail tasted weird, it was the complete opposite. "This...this is alcohol?!" He exclaimed. "Th-this tastes nothing like what your friend gave me before!"

~

"I'M FINE," Oasis answered through clenched teeth, but the anger in her voice was more directed towards Noone, who she also glared at.

"Oh?~ I'm known hm?" This brought a smirk to Noone's face, her eyes going to Rosemary before returning to Oasis. "First I meet your parents, and now you're still telling people that we're together. I knew this one hadn't disappeared for a reason," She pointed to the dark tattoo of a chain that extended all the way around her neck. "MaaAsstteeerrrr~" She said in almost a singing voice.

"I..am so hating this conversation," Han'ah said, reaching to cover her ears.

"Don't make me kill you!" Oasis snapped, her red skin darkening slightly around her cheeks out of embarrassment.

"Well if you do, just make sure its with your dick mkay? I can smell that you haven't let one out in quite sometime. That's very unusual for you, is that why you're so cwanky?"

It was only a second later that the succubus's back slammed against the table with the barrel of Oasis's revolver now pressed into her mouth. "Enough. Shut. UP! Or I will blow your fucking brains through this table."

Noone's expression was one of shock, but as she looked Oasis in the eye, even with the barrel of a gun jammed into her mouth, she smirked. Her legs wrapped around Oasis's waist and she pulled it in between her legs. Her slippery purple tongue slid from her mouth, wrapping around the barrel as she gave it one hard suck before spitting it out. "Come on now Captain~, you wouldn't do that to me would you?" She gave her a wink.

Oasis's eye twitched. "...Damn...YOU....FUCK, YOU." She said with gritting teeth, cocking the hammer to her pistol.

"Oh, please do~" Noone grinned.

"WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!?"

"Only for you, master." Noone said. "Oh, lookie! Even through your disguise it knows what it wants!" She said, gesturing between Oasis's legs at the bulge that had been riled up.

Oasis's cheeks darkened further. "I...hate you. So much." She pulled herself away from the succubus, turning away from everyone else and going behind one of the bookshelves to try to press the bulge back down and out of sight while cursing to herself.
last edited hace más de un año
*As the situation started to get worse, Rosemary hurried over, separating the two, now a little thankful for her ogre strength as she shouted* Okay, enough, you two *She pulled Oasis away from Noone so that she could calm down before she stood in the center* Okay, so let's all just calm down, take in some deep breaths, try not to shoot or screw, and just talk, okay?
Zealia chuckled softly before slurping the last of her noodles. "Well, it's a piña colada infused with rum. I thought I had ordered it virgin but perhaps we got our drinks mixed." She said, gesturing at her own. "There's always ways to make it taste less disgusting. Why else do you think there's tomato and lime juice besides the tequila?" She said, pointing at the tray where all the drinks of the deluxe room were. "Would you like a try?"
As Zealia was speaking, the liquor was already starting to take a small effect on Addai being that he was no where used to drinking. But how fast he had drank it was also weighing in. He shook his head quickly. "U-uh...yes...I suppose that a small sample would not hurt if it tastes well." He said, forking up a little more of his pasta to continue eating.

~

"Oasis...why the ogre? Are you sticking it in his hole?" Noone asked curiously, looking to where Oasis had gone.

"Be quiet!" Oasis growled from behind the bookshelf.

"...Is that a yes then? How adorable!" Noone began to snicker.

"NO!"

"Pegging an ogre, I have never thought you the type to enjoy wrinkles! Or the experimental type, either."

Han'ah gagged. "I..think I'm going to throw up..."
Ha'nah on the other hand, was laughing hysterically.

"And an orc as well? Hm," Noone tipped her head as she glanced at Han'ah. "She is rather fit. Is she the submissive o–"

"No! That's my DAUGHTER!"

"Okay...now I feel like I need throw up.." Ha'nah said to Han'ah this time, no longer laughing.

Noone's expression became one of surprise now. "Your daughter? Interesting. Do you make her call you mommy when you–" Before she could finished, a heavy book smacked her in the face with a loud thud, almost causing her to fall off the table. "Oooowwww!" She shrieked. "CapTAIN! That really hurt!"

Oasis rejoined them now, her face a much darker shade of red than before from either anger or embarrassment. Probably both. She straightened her clothes and cleared her throat. "This is not what we came here for." She growled, pulling out the chair to sit in the furthest away from the succubus.
last edited hace más de un año
drunk off of one piña colada xD hace más de un año
Jade prefers sweetened stuff that nobody likes hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
XD hace más de un año
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she went over to Han'ah, leading her out and responding* Just wait out here and try not to listen, okay? *Once she closed the door and turned around, she saw Noone get struck in the face with a book, already feeling this would complicate matters as she spoke to Noone* Okay, listen. I am not an ogre, I am a human girl. The name is Rosemary, and I am... well... Oasis' fiancee. And we are here to do something REALLY important. So we can't afford any distractions, Noone. I hope you can understand that
Zealia stumbled to get up, wiping her hands on a napkin before she headed towards the tray on the desk. She looked around for the shot glasses and found them inside the fancy drawer beneath the tray, retrieving six of them. Two she filled with tomato juice, the next two with tequila, and the last two with lime juice. She carefully balanced them with magic and carried them to the ground where Addai was, laying three out in front of him, each with a different liquid within. She then carried the three substances by hand in case he wanted some more, returning to her seat and eyeing her own three shots. "Alright, so usually we down this set quickly to not feel the taste. First the tomato, then the tequila, and then the lime. But it has to be fast!" She chuckled softly before giving a small demonstration, down all three of them in less than three seconds without making a face. "Like that. I'll keep them coming." She smiled before preparing a new set, pausing momentarily to eat more of her leftover salad.
Addai watched while Zealia was preparing the drinks, wondering how she knew so much about them until he remembered that she owned a boutique that had a bar. And now she owned a house that had a bar. He scrunched his face a little at the tomato juice, but found comfort in the use of the lime. As the short glasses were sat down in front of him, he finished the rest of his pasta while unable to not think about how small they were. He pushed his bowl aside while Zealia was giving him the demonstration, giving a small nod and picking up the first glass. He quickly tossed the shot back into his mouth, his nose scrunching at the taste when he kept it in his mouth longer than necessary. He moved on to the next two, downing them with surprisingly little reaction aside from a small burp as he found them more tasteful than the first. "Like that?" He asked after he was finished.

~

"A human?" Noone was still rubbing her face from where the book had smacked her. And then she looked back to Oasis.

"Don't..you even..–"

"An ogre who loves pegging and roleplaying as a human? You must have really needed me hm?"

"Are..you..SERIOUS?! It's a disguise! And yes, she IS my fiancee. And yes, she IS a human! Sort of!" Oasis was frustrated, half-wanting to shoot Noone in the face, but knowing that she wouldn't.

"Oh, I know that she's human," Noone stated, almost frowning at the fact that Oasis confirmed that Rosemary was her fiancee. Not that she minded. She started grinning a little. "I just love it when you're frustrated. You fuck sooo good when you're like that~" She snickered. "Too business now, shall we?"

Oasis placed her face in her hands for a moment, but didn't make a remark in fear that she'd just turn it against her. So instead, she took the moment while she could. "Did you bring what I asked you to?"

"Why of course! I would never forget something that is this important to you." Noone's wings fluttered and lifted her from the table and onto her feet where she went over to the fire place. She bent over purposely further than needed, feeling the smallest of glances from Oasis before whispering something into the fire that burned in the fireplace.
*As Noone bent over at the fireplace, Rosemary walked to Oasis and whispered awkwardly* So, uh.... Is this something you wanna talk about or should I just drop it right now? Cause I understand how things are. Succubi are very tenacious and stubborn creatures
"Well for a big guy like you those little shots were nothing!" She giggled, but nodded at him when he asked if he had done it right. She searched around for more empty glasses before filling them at least three times as much as a normal shot glass, setting the three new glasses of different liquids in front of him. She filled her own small shots before lifting to clink with him. "Ready?"
"I am not sure that I enjoy the tomato as much as the lime," Addai commented as Zealia found more glasses and filled those up as well. But he was almost hesitant to give a nod at her question, but clinked his glass with against hers none the less. "Ready. I..think."

~

Oasis's jaw tensed a little as she tried to keep her eyes away from Noone as she was bent over. And when Rosemary spoke to her, she spoke back. "It's...complicated." She could feel a wild throbbing in her pants that made her stiffen some in her chair uncomfortably. She could see Noone wiggling her backside out of the corner of her eyes, knowing that she was doing it for her.

The fire wavered as the succubus stuck her hands inside and pulled out a cloth wrapped item. "It took me a little while to find it, but I had some help!" She said proudly as she flew back over to the table and laid the item down carefully.

"Tell Han'ah she can come back in now–"

"Are you going to come?" Noone interrupted, giggling. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding.....maybe."
*Rosemary turned to Noone once she made her response, already giving a sigh as she made her way to the door. She poked her head out and spoke to Han'ah* Uh, you can come back in now. Just uh... be wary, that's all
Zealia giggled softly, making sure she had poured a bunch more others for them to take after she was done with the current one. "Cheers!" She clinked her small shot glass against his big normal sized one, chugging down the set with ease. Her face distorted only a little when she took the lime one, licking her lips before she went for another set. "We might end up finishing this whole bottle." She joked, not realizing that the amount she poured out was already half way done. Zealia pushed the trolley a little further where the dancing pole was to make more room for them as they drank.
"...You guys are weird.." Han'ah said, half squinting, and half not even wanting to go back in the room in fear of what she was going to have to sit through.
"Come on, don't be such a wuss Han'ah. Since when were words that bad?"
Since when did we have to listen to a demon ask our mother if she did us?
"...I stand corrected."
Reluctantly, she reentered the room to see the clothed item laying in the middle of the table.

~

"...I..half the bottle?" Addai sat his second normal sized glass down, the glass itself nearly dropping from his hand all together as he picked up another one. "How...come you..drinking less?" He furrowed his brows, the third glass already coming up to his lips as he downed the contents of that one as well, cringing some now as it went down. His vision split into threes that crossed and uncrossed briefly as the alcohol began to kick in more. He blinked a few times and shook his head sharply until everything became clear again, yet he could feel a warmth coming over him.
“I’m not as big as you, but if you insist I suppose it won’t do be that much damage.” She said before she hiccuped, a small blush stinging her cheeks. “O-Oh my...” She looked at Addai sway some. “Is everything alright?” Zealia asked while pouring herself another drink, this time mixing it with her virgin piña colada and downing it with less ease. “Perhaps you’ve had enough for tonight.” She giggled, the redness on her face more of drinking than anything else.