windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM
save

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6951-7000 of 9437

hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia giggled at Addai's response, continuing to stroke his hair backwards with her eyes closed. She was so happy and excited about the news, that for a moment, it seemed as if all her troubles went away. She laughed again and embraced Addai into a tight and appreciative hug that sent both him and her backwards on the bouncy bed.

Even though Helga sensed an evil stir within Charlie, she remained quiet for the sake of them and the rest of the population in this world. However, her tail pointed upward in alert and quickened the pace until all sound was emitted from their surroundings, including that of birds and even bees.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Skip this scene. No Mahalo Man Dick for Zealia XD hace más de un año
Come on, COLA. We can't King Crimson the barco ride, but we can King Crimson this sex scene XD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
So, setting herself up is what you're saying then? XD hace más de un año
hace más de un año pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Levi let out a sigh, seeing that things were going in a downward spiral. And so he then spoke to Han'ah. "Just..tell me if you need anything, alright? I'm sure after everything gets fixed then everything will be okay."

Han'ah looked up at him, and barely gave a nod. "I'm going to..to a room." She said. She and Ha'nah had already decided before hand that they would take the now empty room, which they both had played Levi in rock-paper-scissors for.

~

Addai didn't know whether or not if he should have hugged Zealia back, but in the end, it didn't matter to him, mostly because he did so anyways, finding himself laughing a little as they fell back onto the bed. For the most, it brought joy to him to see her in so much of a happy mood. And even if he couldn't exactly remember helping, he was glad that he was in whatever way able to do so.

~

Charlie had already straightened some, and when the sound left from their surroundings, he already knew that they were getting much closer than they were before. Hell tended to have that effect even when it was only the gateway that they approached, much like Kalte Holle had. He began to prepare himself more mentally than physically, the stirring of the wickedness that rested inside of him taunting him all the same.
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Oswald just kept his eyes on the sea, the fog now rising up from the sea and starting to block their view. Crow from atop the nest used the light from his eyes to lighten up the way, managing to shine brightly despite having such small eyes*
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Ghostly Ship: Yeaaaaah, no. *fires cannons* hace más de un año
No ghost ships. Not again XD hace más de un año
As the ship was starting to sail away from the dock, Levi went to the wheel where Oswald was starting to steer the ship. "So, we're finally getting the house moving." He said, hoping the lighten the mood with the fog of an atmosphere that had come over the people of the ship.
*Oswald gave a sigh and shook his head before responding* Please, while I cherish La Luna, it is not expansive enough to be a home
"Of course it's not. Not yet. Especially when it's still this hunk of wood made of...well, wood." Levi replied. "And whoever did the patchwork for the ship should..uh..stick to anything that's not fixing a ship. But I guess its okay for now. It'll due until I can get my hands on it."
*Oswald turned his head to Levi finally and spoke* Hey, do not disrespect La Luna. It took a lot of effort to get this ship and it should be treated with the utmost respect
Once they went around the isolated corner of the long river, Helga and Charlie stumbled upon a very large figure of a beautiful woman protruding from the now murky waters. The woman was naked, and her hair was so long it went below the water. The sculpture was of one that held a jug with both hands, water from the river pouring from it and back down the waters. It was at least the size of a tree, and it was made of fine marble. Vines that somehow managed to still have flowers wrapped around the giant statue, along with few to little no butterflies.

Helga stared up at her mother, then back at Charlie before pointing at it. "This is your entrance."

"I will make sure to spoil you with whatever you want and as much food as possible." Zealia giggled down at him. "I know it's nowhere near a repayment, but perhaps if I do enough it may be close to one." She smiled.
"Well the La Luna as she is now is practically...well, not the La Luna." Levi gave a small shrug. "Actually, to be honest it's sort of timber wood. Easy to burn down, cannon fire rips through it like its paper, and it has nowhere near the the firepower that's its supposed to. Then again, this is its basic version. It's not even at the full size yet."

~

Addai smiled back at her. "I...do not require a payment." He said to her. "Seeing you as you are brings me into graceful spirits." He then paused for a moment, his smile defining a little more. "But there is one thing that I would like to ask of you."

~

Charlie stared at the sculpture for a few seconds, and then looked back at Helga. "So what, I just break it or somethin'? No problem." His eyes flickered black, and he began to stretch some while preparing to break it into as many pieces as it took. "This is gonna be easier than I thought."
last edited hace más de un año
*Oswald was prepared to stop the ship at the mention, and turned his head, speaking as calmly as he could* It's not THE La Luna. It's La Luna. La Luna is Spanish for The Moon. The ship isn't The The Moon. *But his attention was brought back to Levi's description* Well, yes, it is easy to tear apart, but it will be of some use when I can get more funding. It will become a stronger vessel before we arrive to Owensport
"Yeah yeah yeah, you and your specifics and all of that." Levi brushed off the comment about the ship's name and instead was more interested in indulging into the more interesting aspect of things. "By the time we reach Owensport, you can bet that this thing will be a lot more capable long BEFORE Owensport. You can count on that. Probably." He added at the end. "Its pretty much weak sauce as it is now. So a little upgrade or two shouldn't take long."
Oh, believe me *As Oswald steered the ship, a large grin appeared on his face* You don't really think I made my living off of doing honest work all the time, did you? I have my own plans once I arrive to Fre. I've heard that Fre is a quite a wealthy city. And I imagine that Bonnus has quite the funding behind her experiments. I think that money would be much more useful being used to strengthen the icon of freedom
As soon as a spec of Charlie's skin came in contact with the statue, an invisible force along with the waters from below blew him away rather harshly, sending him dragging across the dirt.

Helga blinked. "Uhh... no. You don't break it. It's unbreakable." She walked on the water with ease until she was a few feet away from the statue, looking up at her mother before helping Charlie up with some magic. "You go in her."

Zealia's ears perked some at Addai's question. "Why yes, of course! Anything for you." She said with beaming mismatched eyes.
"...Yeah, til she blows it up," Levi faked a cough. "You know, I can't help but to feel that we have somethin' to worry about in Fre. I mean, other than the fact you know, it's Fre." He said.

~

"Unbreakable huh?" Charlie said with a groan, shaking himself off. "Musta not met an unstoppable object yet." He commented with a mutter. "Oh great, now some old hag's gravestone wants me inside of her." He rolled his eyes, not amused. He rotated his shoulder some as he started across the water.

~

Addai was quiet for a moment. "Remain in good graces with yourself. Your aura is one that is very..balancing." He looked up at her, his hand reaching up to move some of her hair away from her face. But then he stiffened slightly, his face starting to gain a shade of red. It was getting even harder for him to keep his arousal at bay, and he looked away from her to let out a exhale, telling himself in his mind that it would come to pass.
*Oswald let his grin subside before he gave a sigh and responded* You feel it too, huh? Yeah, I feel as though something bad is waiting for us there. I mean, even if we do this perfectly, destroy the research, steal the gold they have, and leave with everyone, we'll make enemies of Wein. We won't be able to remain a secret after we finish up with Fre. He will know about us and come after us no matter what
"I will try to." Zealia promised him with a nod and a smile. Her ears twitched some when she witnessed him move some of her hair and suddenly look away, which made her head tilt. She blinked before a small grin graced her face and she made him look at her once more with her thumb under his chin. "You never answered my question from earlier."

Helga felt some offense at Charlie's remark of her mother, but she said nothing of it. She scratched her arm awkwardly. "In order for her to let you in, you must reason and talk to it of why you want to do so. If it believes it is for a good reason then it will let you in." She explained to him, already making her way out to leave them alone so he wouldn't feel awkward with her being there.
"Not only that, but I don't think having a entire country coming after us with potentially everything they've got, is something that's going to help people sleep at night either." Levi said in agreement. "And then we've got the other stuff to worry about. Entities capable of some stuff that I honestly...don't want to have to run into again. But I know that that's not exactly possible because we have to stop it before it gets to hectic."

~

Charlie let out a long groan as Helga was leaving. "You've gotta be kidding me." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Never thought I'd have to be talkin' to a damn rock–" He looked up at the statue. "Look, I got business to handle in Hell in you're whats between me and that, unfortunately. All of the other back doors to the place have been locked with the keys tossed away. So if you'd open or whatever and made this easy, then that would be great."

~

"And you said that your question from earlier was inappropriate and apologized for it. Which means that I am no longer obligated to answer it." Addai stated, his eyes looking away from hers before he added, "Again."
*Oswald gave a sigh* It sure is a lot to handle when it comes to having a free world. It's bad enough we got humans killing each other, now our earth has become a battleground for gods. It really is a pain, isn't it? So we got to worry about getting to Fre and getting Oasis sister back as well as taking care of Bonnus' experiments. That is the first step. Second step is locating Eros for Rosemary and Han'ah. Once that is done, we should focus on Owensport and get the crown, as well as find some way of stopping Wein from taking it back. And then we can worry about the gods. We can rest easy on that since it seems Flynn is on it... if not by his choice
The sculpture simply stared straight ahead as Charlie was talking to it. When he was done, the silence that surrounded him was even more noticeable now with Helga away. It held no reaction whatsoever to Charlie's poor reasoning of why he needed to go inside.

Zealia curled a strand of Addai's hair behind his ear as he spoke, once again lifting his chin gently so that he would face her. "I only asked because I was hopping to be your first." She smiled at him, deciding to hold his cheeks with her soft hands so that he wouldn't turn away again. "Why do you look away?"
"I'm not..exactly sure if we're going to be able to do that all in that order, considering that most if not all of this is going to take some period of time. Sailing back and forth, having to take care of Bonnus, having to take care of whatever experiments she has. Finding Eros. None of it is going to be easy. And it doesn't make it much better that I'm starting to think that us being here, and the small changes might make things different."

~

Charlie crossed his arms. "Really?" He felt the urge to try to just break the damn thing again. "Look, you're seriously wasting my time right now. I'm trying to help someone out, and standing here and wasting more of my damn time isn't exactly doing that. I've had enough of that as is."

~

"M-my first?" Addai didn't know how to respond to that, her wanting to be his first. His expression distorted some when he could no long turning away, her warm hands not helping his situation in the slightest. "Because..." His face grew a little redder. "Because..you tempt arousal within me," He said finally.
*Oswald gave a nod* Well, if you're a child of mine, you would know that I like to keep things planned. Even if it turns our horribly wrong, it... at least gives me a chance to keep things organized. When things are chaotic like I know they are... It just... upsets me
"Yeah, I know the feeling." Levi agreed. But no amount of planning or preparing could have prepared them for what had caused the massive mess of chaos that he and Han'ah were trying to fix. The thought of possibly failing even a little terrified him. There was a lot on their shoulders, and trying to keep it all organized was much harder than they had expected. Much harder.
Although no one said anything, the silence was enough than obvious to remind Charlie he was wasting his own time by not following through with simple rules. The statue remained unexpressive, the water from the jug it held continuing to fall down into the calm streams.

Zealia's brow raised some at Addai's confession. She stared down at him with curious eyes before resting on his chest, her Therinymph's tail swaying side to side as she thought about what he said. "Is that a bad thing?" She assumed by his reaction.
*Oswald was silent for what felt like minutes on end, before he spoke again* If you don't mind me asking... how was Macross able to devour God in the future. I mean.... I'm a man of science, so call me a bit ignorant, but the concept of god seems rather fictional to me. But, given the circumstances, I have to assume that there are beings larger than us. But regardless, I would assume he was more powerful, along with his assistant Cian. Was he just at a weaker state, or.... heaven forbid, she became stronger
Charlie waited in the silence, for even he slightest of anything. But then his patience began to plummet. "Oh give me a break–what? That's not enough? Me trying to help someone isn't enough? Then fuck you, fuck your world, and fuck your people." He turned away from the statue and started to leave. "Can't believe I just wasted my time talkin' to a useless fuckin' rock." He growled.

~

"N-no, not exactly..." Addai answered. "My journey has been that of self-control...a-and succumbing to desires such as so would be the opposite. And...you would not be my first–not my official first. I have been keeping that to share with the right woman.."

~

"She's..definitely probably stronger than she is now. Not to mention that she had help–some BIG help. I don't know how...but she just..ate it." Levi said as if he were having a hard time trying to put it all into words. "She–IT...isn't like normal stuff that someone handles. She just..isn't. All I know is that something provoked her in a way that made her snap. Like...really snap. And then she..showed her true self to "god", and apparently, whatever god Cian believes in couldn't handle it, and so she just...ate it." He shuddered some, growing pale from even the thought of it alone. "But the thing is...it was almost like she was preparing for something else. Something...worse.
Worse? Than God or Macross *Oswald gave a chuckle as he put his hand in his head* That's just great. As if we didn't have enough trouble as it is. Then I guess we just stop them before whatever worse thing comes arrives
Levi was silent for a long moment before he said something again. "Dad...this might sound...crazy but–" He seemed to not even want to say what he was going to say. But he felt as if he needed to get it off of his chest. "Do you ever think that...in some twisted, sick way, that Macross is doing all this for some better reason?"
*Oswald looked over at Levi, his face disgusted at the thought* Levi, please, she is nothing more than a sadist. Ruining Ossiana's life for some stupid reason, kidnapping Rosemary and mentally breaking her. If Macross is doing something good, than we may as well rope Cian into the same category. Don't let yourself think they are good people, Levi. And even if they are doing all that for a reason, it doesn't justify the lives they've taken and the crimes they've committed
Creeeeaaaaakkkkkkk....

As Charlie was already making his way out, he heard a noise from behind. And when he turned, the head of the statue was now looking at him rather than straight ahead with a blank expression. He had finally caught its attention by a single word used in his sentence. However, it needed more. It remained unblinking and immobile.

"Oh..." Zealia's ears lowered some, a little saddened by his words. "Y-Yes of course, the right woman." She blushed now, a little embarrassed for ever bringing the topic up when clearly the feelings weren't mutual. She released her hands from Addai's cheeks. "My apologies." Her hands went to her lap. "Forgive me for tempting your self-control..." She apologized for something she didn't know she was doing.
"But Cian is different." Levi said firmly. "He's just some religious bum who thinks that his is superior and thinks that everyone should follow his crap. He's like a snobby noble who's way more snob than he his noble and thinks that labeling himself as a priest is supposed to justify it. Macross has kids. Ones that me and Han'ah have met and are sort of uh...friends...with...ish."

~

Charlie stared back at the statue for a moment. And in that moment, he went into pondering on what he was going to do. And as he turned all the way around, he spoke. "I'm not here to open myself up like a fuckin' book to some age old statue, so you can forget it. It's either you open the damn gate, or you don't."

~

Addai felt a bit offset by the awkwardness of the entire situation, his face a bit red now and his eyes averting again. He felt embarrassed himself, enough so that it overcame his arousal. "It is..alright." It was all that he could find to say, but it wasn't what he wanted to say. No, what he wanted to say was far more than that.
*Oswald looked over at Levi, shocked at what he was hearing* You're friends with a hellspawn?! Hellspawns of a hellspawn!? Doesn't that make absolutely no sense at all?!
"Yes! Wait, no! They're not "hellspawns". And it does make sense because they are NOTHING like her!" Levi exclaimed. "I'm only really friends with one, and she has never killed anything in her life!" He claimed. "Even when she's had to defend herself, and as a matter of fact, she saved MY life. So yeah, dad, it makes sense."
CrEaKK...

The noise was heard again, and this time, the statue's head had tilted very slightly. It was awaiting a simple answer, and when Charlie gave his, it went back to looking out into the distance ahead and no longer paid attention to the being since he did not want to cooperate.

Zealia waited for him to say something else, for it looked like he wanted to. But when nothing came out, her ears drooped even further. She scratched her arm awkwardly, scooting some away from him since she was very close mere moments ago. "S-Sorry--" She said again for being so close, reverting back to her original form from her Therinymph. However, despite not being as pale anymore, the blush on her cheeks was still very prevalent.
*Oswald had to do a double take, his gaze on Levi as he responded* But... how can that be? Macross, she.... she isn't something that can be forgiven. How can it be possible that her children could be different
"That's the thing. I thought about that too. And apparently, they weren't raised to not kill unless they absolutely had to." Levi said, and that wasn't just from what he had been told, but also from what he had seen himself. "Her daughter is...sweet. She's a sweet person, and playful, and yeah a bit of a jerk sometimes, but she's overall like..like anyone else."

~

"That's what I thought–so full of shit." Charlie turned away from the statue again, shaking his head as he walked back across the water and onto the dry land, his mind now made up. The hard way it is then.

~

Addai sat up, ruffling his fingers through his hair in a nervous motion when the silence began to settle in between them. And it only put more on him when his thoughts began to turn against themselves at the mere thought of what he wanted to say. Eventually, he went against them and spoke, but not much. "I..am as well.."
*Oswald was silent in thought, only able to repeat what Levi had said* Do you really think she's changed
"I..don't know." Levi said, his brows furrowed. "With some people–some things its just..so hard to tell. But her kids they...they just seem so normal. We even play games together, they even use phones. I would say that her daughter drives, but...it's more of..people drive her around. She's sorta a popular-ish person in some places, but she just tends to keep to herself a lot of the time." He said, evidently appearing to have some sort of feelings towards Macross's offspring of all things.
Charlie found himself walking to where Helga waited patiently underneath a tree. At the sight of him, her ears perked and she stood up. Her hands clutched one another in hope. ”Was it a success?”

“H-Huh?” Zealia’s ears perked when Addai suddenly spoke. But then her brows furrowed and she shook her head. “For what? You have nothing to apologize for. It’s me who’s responsible for a lot of things...” She scratches her head awkwardly.
And as Helga spoke, Charlie continued to walk a little before he said anything. "Get me. The fuck. Out of this place." He spoke, now turning to her. "I knew this was gonna be a waste, and I trusted it, and decided to go along with it. But nah, a bunch of bullshit on a marble platter of a thing this was. If I didn't have a last resort I wouldn't have come to this place at all, let alone wasted my time talking to some dumb statue."

~

Addai stared down at the bed sheets, his hair falling back in front of his face a bit like it originally had when Zealia had first untied it from its knot. "I...do not think I have been clear with my words. I–you–" He stammered with his words, trying to find the right ones to explain what he meant. "I have never felt something towards someone as I do towards you." He said finally. "I...I think you may be her..."
Phones? Driving? Now isn't the time for nonsense, Levi *But despite that, he was still curious to his answer about her children and asked* You know Rosemary will kill her if she finds her right? You can't talk her out of it
Helga's ears lowered as she heard Charlie, looking from him to behind her where the statue was. She remained silent for a few seconds, thinking about a few ideas before she came to a conclusion of one. The nymph suddenly grabbed Charlie's wrist and ran back towards where he was coming from, dragging him along to try out something different.

The Therinymph's ears twitched in disbelief at the words she heard. A finger on her right hand gently massaged one on her left, processing what her friend had just confessed. And at the sight of his head low, she crawled towards him again to lift his chin up and gift him with another beautiful smile of hers. She pushed his hair back some again before delivering another kiss on his lips.
Levi thought about this for a long moment, before he answered finally. "I won't let her. If it doesn't have to happen and I can find out what made Macross snap the way she did, I won't let her do that." He said finally. "If Macross isn't like she is in our future, I'm..." He wasn't sure as to what he wanted to say, or what he would do, but he would do something.

~

Charlie was caught off guard when Helga had grabbed him, but quickly regained his bearings and planted his feet into the ground, yanking her harshly to a hard stop. "I said get me out of here. Not drag me further into this place." He said. "But going by that logic, somethin's tellin' me that I'm gonna have to find my own way out. I'm not playing this stupid ass game anymore, Quartz."

~

This time, Addai's hands went to her hips, and he didn't hesitate to kiss back against her lips unlike before. His arousal began to return to him quickly enough that it almost took him by surprise, yet he still restrained himself as he kissed her softly.
"--o-oof..." Helga almost tumbled to the ground at the sudden pull, releasing Charlie to stroke her arm and soothe the pain. Her ears drooped further as she was forced to listen to him, and all she could do was give an obedient nod. She fidgeted with her fingers before finally sighing and taking a few steps forward to deliver a last dry, emotionless kiss to be engulfed in the blinding light and finally reappear where they were earlier outside of the restaurant, the night sky replacing daylight.

Zealia's nails grazed across the bareness of his skin gently, her hands finding a grip on his biceps as she leaned in forward to deepen the soft kiss. She broke away momentarily to place small bites across his jawline, switching the bites to smooches on every colored spot of his–guiding her way downward. The woman licked his neck some before suckling softly on his collarbone and spoiling his abdomen with more of her gentle kisses.
When they reappeared at the very place that they had left, Charlie looked around them for a brief moment, cursing to himself continuously in mumbles which included a few more fouler words that he had become custom to in hell. He found himself catching eyes with some of the people who passed them, and he had the urge to just slam his knuckles into their face just to let out frustration. However, he didn't. He refrained from it. "–bullshit." He finally said, running a hand across the top of his hair.

~

When Zealia had deepened their kiss, Addai's arms had wrapped around her waist instinctively. The feeling of her lips left a tingling pleasure in each spot that they were placed on, and the further she began to go down, the more aroused he became. At the waistline of his shorts was a girthy bulge that was attempting to force itself through.
I understand *Oswald said though unsurely* Let's just keep it between us
Helga frowned as her ears listened to the foul language that spilled from his mouth. She looked around, tapping her fingers as she thought of something that may soothe his frustration. She gently tapped his shoulder, her hands holding each other before telepathically speak. "Charlie, would you like to continue our dinner? W-We can take it to go." She suggested to avoid being around so many people.

Zealia returned to Addai's lips as a quick tease before she had reached the last one in the bottom. She laid him down more towards the top of the bed where pillows would comfort him. She slowly traced his patches of skin downwards with her nail until she reached his shorts in which she took them off painfully slow. And because of the nymph's oversized shirt, he wasn't able to see what she did next, but he definitely felt it. Two soft, but large globes of flesh squeezed his length tightly, sliding up and down slowly while one of her hands remained busy using a thumb on his tip. However, her exposed hand outside continued with its swirls across his skin.
The rest of the world calls them breasts Jade. Less disgusting that way XD hace más de un año
Levi gave a quick nod. "Got it, it'll just be between us." But then he paused for a long moment. "Speaking of which, you should you should give Effecia a visit sometime."

~

Charlie turned around and looked at her, almost glaring in a way. He opened his mouth to tell her no, HELL no, specifically. But he stopped, and ended up letting out a sigh. And though it didn't soothe his frustration by much, barely a little, he answered. "Sure, I guess." He said to her surprise. "And just so you know, that was a stupid idea." He muttered, already making his way back inside of the steakhouse that they had left earlier.

~

When Zealia had teased him and returned her lips to his, he kissed her passionately, almost hungry for the feeling now. And as she went back down again to remove his shorts, the anticipation brought just the smallest amount of impatience onto him. However, he found that it came with the reward of her breasts squeezing around the stone solid length that was his thick and depraved erection. A moan was brought from him, his shaft twitching at her touch. A red hue of embarrassment came across his face, knowing that his body wanted more from her. Knowing that it was remembering what lost feeling of pleasure felt like.
cosmic_fusions commented…
elijah breaks in and ruins everything xD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
And then Addai just goes to fuck something else XD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
He's gotta get his fix somehow, even if that means finding another vagina to use xD hace más de un año
Yeah, Efficia... *Oswald's blank stare was as clear as day that he had no clue who Levi had mentioned*
cosmic_fusions commented…
*Levi breathed* hace más de un año
Levi instantly caught on to his Father's expression, knowing that look just as much as he knew that the sky was blue and that clouds were white. "...Are you telling me that you've never been to Effecia before you–so that's why this ship still looks like garbage juice!" He exclaimed at the realization. "And here I thought it was a delayed time thing or something."
"I'm sorry, I thought perhaps it wasn't..." Helga apologized for annoying him with another one of her ideas. She looked around before following Charlie inside, interlocking her arm with his so she wouldn't get left behind or lost in such a crowded place. Eventually she released him once they arrived to where they were sitting before, and to their surprise, everything that was ordered was already on the table. Every inch of the table was covered with a plate of food. Helga licked her lips in anticipation, a small growl coming from her stomach. "S-Shall we dine here ooor?" She asked him to know where he felt most comfortable.

"I love it when you turn red." Zealia admitted when she looked up right at the moment he blushed. She giggled some as her breasts continued to pump his erection and her head joined in sync, whenever it was rubbed down the very tip of it rejoiced in Zealia's tongue. Until finally, the nymph swallowed his erection whole, or rather almost whole–disappearing from sight within her shirt and sheets to be able to do so.