windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6801-6850 of 9437

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary gave a nod, as if she was understanding, before she responded* Okay, O, I understand you need something for moral support, but how will that help us in a fight
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
"Comparing yourself to fecal matter is much too of a low blow for you." The nymph smiled at him. "Perhaps instead use trouble being bees attracted to a beautiful flower." She replaced the statement with nothing but truth behind her words. Her eyes gazed down at the menu again, her nose twitching to the scents emitting from the kitchen. "I might begin with two of the Rodeo Burgers and follow that with the ribeye combo an-- ooohh, the bacon-wrapped fillet minon and add the carnita tacos AND garlic jumpo shrimp!" She was going to order everything that caught her eye, blinking at the menu she held. "I didn't know buffalos had wings! ....wait.... are the baby back ribs.... from... babies?!" She leaned forward to ask him in a whisper as if it were a secret.

When Addai had shifted the slightest, so did Zealia–however, she did not wake from her slumber. She just rubbed herself against the sheets some, her arm wrapped around Addai like she would a pillow. While sleeping on her side, her leg also interlocked his his–revealing that she wasn't wearing any underclothes, just the short sleeping gown which was actually an oversized shirt of her mother's. Zealia's breathing was soft, and her ears twitched every time Addai's chest rose.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Oasis grinned now. "Lets just say that this little thing hits with an extra oomph. And with this," She gestured to the slingshot like piece of armor on her arm, "It should be plenty. If I were to throw this at any part of this ship, you'd think that a cannon ball hit it at pointblank range."

~

"I wouldn't exactly call me of all people a flower," Charlie commented with a chuckle. But as Helga began to choose what she wanted from the menu, he rose a brow when she picked something that came from an animal. Since when the hell did she start eating meat again?
But as Helga's order became larger and larger, both of his eyebrows rose in surprise, but then he squinted at her. "Hey, I hope you don't think that imma pay for all of that. I barely have enough to pay for what I'm gettin'."

~

Addai rested his arm behind his head, staring up at the ceiling as he tried to think back to events of the passed few days, wondering if Zealia's friend had gotten the help that she needed. And as he thought about the hardworking woman, and idea popped into his mind. He looked over to Zealia for a brief moment, before easing himself from under her arm. However, when he went to move her leg, a deep blush came about on his dark skin, his eyes finding the bareness of her thighs as well as the fact that she didn't seem to be wearing anything aside from her gown. By..the gods...
He gulped slightly, unable to help but to stare at her, wondering if it was how she always slept. Or even if this was the treatment that all of her guests received, though somewhere in his mind he hoped that that wasn't the case. He quickly shook his head, carefully replacing his leg with a pillow for hers to rest on as he slid out of the bed and left the room.

*Rosemary was now even more curious, but decided to accept that Oasis was telling the truth and responded* Well, that's pretty neat. I bet you have a whole bag of them...... You have more than one, right?
"...Psh, I fuckin' wish." Oasis scratched her fingers through her hair. "But in a way, I don't think we–as great as it would be–need more than one. Not when this one is practically a boomerang in a rock's body."
Zealia embraced the pillow she was given and hugged it tightly, mumbling some words as she rolled around the bed now that Addai had left. And eventually she found herself sleeping on top of the pillow after enough shuffling.

Helga tilted her head at Wiezen’s comment. ”What ever do you mean? I was the one who suggested this, and I shall be the one paying for the both of us.” She smiled at him. ”You are free to order what ever your belly yearns for.”
*Rosemary gave a sigh of relief at the thought* That's good. For a second, I thought we'd have to go back and get it, or worse, someone takes it and uses it on us. How did your dad get something like this anyway
"So, order whatever I want huh?" Charlie said, shaking his head. "I guess I'll stick with my steak. Can't have you wasting any more of your money on me than necessary." He took one of the breadsticks that had been brought to the table, taking a bite from it. "Call it courtesy from my outlook, I guess."

~

Meanwhile, Addai ventured out of the Zealia's room and down the hall, opening the door to the one that he had been given. He stepped into the room, looking around until he found his large traveling bag. He went to it and pulled the small opening wider, rummaging for only a brief second to retrieve an instrument, which was a ukulele in which one of the strings were popped off. He had never had the time to sit down and actually fix it back into place. He gave the strings a soft strum, the soft high-pitched melody that came from them bringing a small smile to his face.

~

Oasis gave a shrug. "He never really told me. Sometimes I think that he doesn't really want to talk about it. I mean, the first time that I found it and discovered what it could do, he didn't seem too happy about it in all. But mom told me somethin' about a tree that she needed to chop down. Being that we, ya know, kinda lived in the desert where there are no trees, I never really got what she meant by that."
*Rosemary crossed her arms as she tried to think about it. All she could remember from the last time she met Enricho was how much of a hurry he was in to get something over with. What that was, he never specified. She just chuckled and responded* He really likes to keep things to himself, huh
"Yeah, I guess you could say that." Oasis began to remove the extra piece to her mechanical arm, pausing to stare at the replacement of an arm in general. She flexed the fingers on it a few times, but didn't really seem to have any set expression that gave away her opinion on her face. "I was thinkin' that it would be best if we entered Fre separately from different ends and set a rendezvous that we could agree on. That way we don't look too suspicious. I think we might need some disguises too. If that scorpio kid from before knew where my parents lived, then somethin' tells me that there's a lot more that they know. We can't take any chances."
*Rosemary gave a nod* Plus, I doubt a lot of people are going around with bug tails like you and your mom. No offense. I guess disguises would be a better idea than going in what we normally wear
Oasis stared at Rosemary for a long moment at her words, thinking for a moment before smacking her upside the head gently. "It's not a "bug tail"." She huffed, turning away. "Racist," She mumbled as she placed the slingshot back into the floorboards and began to place everything back into place.
*Rosemary didn't react much to the slap, but she rubbed the back of her head* Hey, sorry about that. Besides, I think it's real sexy in a way. It gives you that sort of wild vibe
"BUGS, have six legs with the exclusion of spiders because fuck those," Oasis continued in a bit of an upset pouting manner. "Scorpions don't have antennae." She muttered to herself, thinking back to when Zealia's brother had called her a bug and made fun of her tail. She finished placing the boards back into place before standing up from her knelt position on the floor, crossing her arms.
*Rosemary was a little taking back by her sudden frustration before she spoke calmly* Okay, okay, I'm sorry I called it a bug tail, O. I just remember Enricho saying Ossiana had it a few times and she just called him a.... what was it, a dumb-dumb, I think
Oasis scoffed. "She also kept chopping hers off and tried to put a ax through his face a few times when he said it until she got comfortable with it," She moved over to the bed and began to move it back into place. "When its used as an insult so many times, you learn to take it as one." She said, still muttering. "It was better when I didn't have it."
*Rosemary scratched the back of her head, now feeling completely awkward and worried. As Oasis pushed the bed back, she responded with a nervous grin* So uh... what disguises did you have in mind?
Helga rolled her eyes softly. "I suppose you will be having a taste of each plate I order then." She said instead of him ordering his own plate. "What about to drink? Am I right in guessing you would want something cold, perhaps a smoothie of some sort? Or perhaps a cocktail with or without alcohol?"

Zealia's chest calmly rose and fell, now sleeping on her stomach like a penguin. The blankets were a mess of a ball thanks to the continuous shuffling she did, but eventually she was able to find the right position and spot where she felt best in.
Oasis waited until she had the bed pushed back into place before she looked over to her. "I was thinkin' one of those potions that the magic using Quartzes are so fond of makin' should do the trick, which means we might need to pay Zealia a visit. Or..well, me. Since you don't...really have the clothes for it."

~

"No alcohol," Charlie said almost a little hastily, leaning back some in his chair for a moment. He sort of chuckled at himself, scratching the back of his head. "I'll just get a water or somethin', that'll do it."

~

Addai eventually got his instrument and hurried out the room, feeling something lively brewing inside of him as he went to the stairs, skipping a few while heading down the stairs, where he then left Zealia's boutique-turned-home and remained gone for almost two hours.
*Rosemary turned her head* Well I mean, we can get my clothes cleaned, you know. And besides, I need to pay her a visit and apologize for kinda interrupting her family breakfast. You think we could do it tomorrow when I've gotten them cleaned up?
Helga scoffed with a gentle roll of her eyes. "Come oonn, don't be boringgg...." She flipped the pages through the menu. "Look at the variety of selections they have to drink! Without alcohol, of course. Spoil yourself with perhaps a virgin piña colada."

After almost two hours, Zealia finally awoke from her well-needed nap. However, she awoke in a spazz when she no longer felt Addai. "....A-Addai?" She looked around with groggy eyes and voice. "ADDAI?!" FUCK! She cursed, quickly messing with the sheets and tossing them to finally get herself up and search for her friend. She slapped herself for ever letting herself rest in such dire situation. She slipped on her slippers and yelled around hastily in the boutique. "Addai?!"
"...I'm not a virgin though, so I don't drink virgin stuff." Charlie shrugged again. "Sometimes some good 'ol h20 is the way to go. Besides, just because I didn't order half the damn menu doesn't give you a right to call me boring," He chuckled, finishing off the breadstick that he had been eating.

~

As Zealia went around the upper floor of the boutique, the only thing that she would find was that the door to the guest room had been left wide open after Addai had left it. And as she called him there was, of course, no answer from her foreign friend.

~

Oasis paused. "Interrupting her family breakfast? What are you talkin' about? You guys are all family. I don't think a family member can ruin a breakfast that's meant for family. I, on the other hand, could have probably done that. Me and my bug tail." She added the last part with an extra emphasis and a slightly self-loathing snort.
Way to go, Rose. You really have a way of pissing everyone off *She thought to herself, half expecting a response from Eros before she responded* .... In any case, I would still like to head there tomorrow. Today was enough of a hassle what with Eros and all that shit
"Well alright, if you say so. I'll have to think Zealia for putting together somethin' so appealing for ya too." Oasis replied. "But if you want, I could wash your clothes for you or what not if you'd prefer those instead of some new ones."
*Rosemary shook her head* Nah, don't worry about it. I'll have Han'ah do it for me. She soiled them, so it's only fair. May as well start learning to be an assertive parent while I have time to practice
"We can start bein' assertive later. Han'ah's helping Levi out with a few things I'd assume, and if its anything related to gettin' this ship moving faster for our benefit, I think we should let'em be." Oasis stated. "Besides, it was hilarious."
*Rosemary crossed her arms in a slight bit of annoyance as she gave a pouty face* I HATE being sticky! It's gross
"Aaah I don't even wanna hear that, you love it." Oasis said, rolling her eyes before smirking. "At least when its from me, of course." She then sighed. "Alright, where'd you put your clothes so I can get them washed up?"
*Rosemary blushed a bit when she responded* T-That's different. And you know it's never gotten ON me. And I'd prefer to keep it that way, thank you. Anyway, there in the bathroom. And... please hurry back from cleaning them. It's too quiet on this ship and it freaks me out
"ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod--" Zealia panicked as she ran through the boutique, continuing to call out his name. She cursed to herself, and after looking at every corner inside, she went outside in her gown, not caring for any looks she got. And then she began to ask random people about her friend, describing his features with ultimate concern and worry.

Helga covered her mouth to prevent giggling. "Silly Charlie. Then perhaps you should get a pimp piña colada then, does that sound better?" She rolled her eyes again. "I have a feeling you'll be scarfing down a lot of what I order." She smirked.
"The quiet's freakin you out huh?" Oasis snickered some. But then she sighed again as a thought came to her. "It's the noise that gets to me. Me and Lilith only spoke to each other when we had to when we were lumped together," She said while retrieving Rosemary's clothes. "Now that she's gone, I don't know what to expect with our situation."
She went to the door, pausing for a moment as it now hit her. And it hit her hard. Lilith was dead. And as she left out the door, there was only one thought in mind that settled in. She was going to have to have a talk with her mother.

~

"Oh, is that so?" Charlie questioned, leaning his elbows onto the table now. "And what makes you say that? I may have already eaten plenty before I came. Or maybe I'm not as hungry as you might think." He smirked some himself now.

~

As Zealia was asking around for him, Addai's attention was caught when he saw her outside in only her gown. His instrument was tucked under his arm loosely, and there was a small bucket in one hand while in the other, there was a tall, wine-shaped glass in the other hand that was sheltered by an umbrella shaped straw.
Around one of his arms was also a grocery bag full of the ingredients that she had used to make the meal that they had eaten when he had been invited in. He approached her from behind and tapped her on her shoulder. "I am here. Are you well? You are...um...still in your...bedtime clothing." He said "bedtime clothing" with a bit of awkwardness.
*Rosemary just stared at the door after Oasis left, and kept her eyes on it for a while. Until she fell back onto the bed, her eyes on the ceiling, already feeling the loneliness set in*
Oasis headed up to the dock again, her thoughts carrying a bit more weight now. She went back to the wheel where she had last left Oswald. "Hey, cap'm. Is Layla's old room still open? I need to use the tub to wash Rosemary's clothes so that she'll have somethin' to wear for tomorrow."
"I know you well enough to confirm that you always have a voracious appetite." It was her turn to lean her head against her hand from her propped elbow on the table. "Whether it was with breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts.... and more..." She thought some now to herself before her eyes went back to Charlie and she chuckled silently. "Especially when it came to meat. You don't say no to free food." She clarified, her smirk curling into more of a smile now. "Or am I wrong regarding my knowledge about thine charismatic self?"

"NO, I said he's this tall and was wearing this color of shor--OHH!" Zealia yelped when she was tapped on her shoulder, her attention leaving the stranger and instead going to her friend now. "Addai!" She sighed of relief and embraced him in a hug. "Oh my goodness, you had me worried sick! I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have left you out of my sight or forced you to comply with Nema's suggestion or..." She paused, only then realizing Addai was right regarding her still in her gown. She blinked in realization, a blush sinking into her cheeks before putting her hand on him and making them both disappear out of thin air and reappear inside the boutique.

She pressed herself against the door in deep embarrassment, heaving heavily. "Oh my god..."
*Oswald gave a nod as he was getting the ship ready for departure* Should be, last I checked. I take it Rose refuses to wear something with syrup on it. Her reaction was... a little overreacted, if you ask me.
Now Addai was blushing again as well, his eyes avoiding hers when the awkwardness began to set in much faster than he had expected it to. He tried to brush some of it out of the atmosphere when he spoke. "I-I–this is for you," He held out the tall glass to her.

The glass itself was filled in five layers. The very top one was cool whip riddled in crushed almonds and pieces of diced strawberries that was topped off with a cherry. Beneath it was a a mixture of some variety of vibrant brown cake drizzled in a light coat of honey and blueberries which were mashed into the cake to look as if it were another thin layer. The third layer was filled with whipped cream and slices of bananas as well as blueberries and crunchy crumbs of sweet oats. Beneath the third layer was another layer of whipped cream, which was also the oddest layer for within were small diced cubes of an icy blue jello. And finally, the final layer were a wholesome blend of all of the fruit that were the foundation of the treat: blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries.

"You have been doing much from what I have observed in my time here. And I believe that hard work should not go unrewarded, let alone unappreciated," He said wholeheartedly. "Please accept these gifts from I to you as a token of my appreciation for all you have done for both yourself, as well as myself." He also held out to her the small bucket that he had with him, which was filled halfway with gold coins and paper bills that had been spared by the passing folk that had been intrigued by the music that he had played.

~

Oasis gave a sort of shrug. "Apparently she hates anything sticky unless its comin' from me," She said casually. "Also, we're gonna go visit Zealia tomorrow so that I can ask for a favor. You should come along with us if you aren't too busy with captainy stuff. I think she'll be happy to see you."

~

"Eh, a little rough around the edges with some of that knowledge about this charismatic person you speak of," Charlie joked with a little laugh, "but other than that, I'd say that the majority of it was spot on. Anyone who turns down some good free food has somethin' wrong with'em."
*Oswald paused for a moment from her response, and only said one word* Disgusting *With that said, he let her continue before answering* Someone has to control the ship. Han'ah doesn't seem the type, Crow doesn't even understand what port is, and Levi... Well... I don't trust anyone to steer La Luna without my permission, which I will never give
Oasis raised her eyebrow at this.. "You sure about that? Levi seems to know a pretty good penny about this ship. And isn't he gonna be adding some stuff on to it? If I were you, I don't exactly think I'd say "never". Just sayin'."
*Oswald squinted his eyes in a sort of inner annoyance as he responded* You know what I mean. La Luna is more than a ship. It is the very thing that keeps our rebellious hearts flowing, a symbol of hope for a better future for everyone. It's not just some scrap of wood. So tell Rosemary that. And also tell her not to talk so loudly. It's a serious problem of hers
Oasis grinned a bit at this. "Well, that's just her natural voice. The only time she's quiet about her opinions is when we're havin' our little fun and there's somethin' occupying those sweet lips of hers." She said, nudging Oswald with her elbow jokingly. "Besides, I'm sure Levi already knows just how much you care about this oversized yacht."
Stop! Please. *Oswlad said sternly as she kept it up, before he gave an exhausted sigh and responded* I'll speak to Levi about this ship and see if he can handle it. If I'm still operating the ship by tomorrow, then you'll have to visit Zealia without me
Zealia's ears twitched to Addai's words, eyeing both the glass of dessert and the bucket of coins and bills. She stood leaning against the door in complete disbelief, but as he neared the end of his words, she slowly lifted herself from her squat and walked towards him, her eyes lifting to interlock with his when he finished. She looked back down at the gifts, her ears lowering some at the both of them. "...o-oh..." She felt as if she didn't deserve any of these gifts in the slightest, but she refused to decline out of courtesy. "I... I don't want your money, Addai." Was all that she said, nudging the bucket back at him so he would keep it instead. However, she smiled a little while receiving the glass. She stared down at it, her ears drooping further as she thought how similar this treat was to the ones her parents would make her. However, Zealia felt bad for even Addai getting this for her despite him going through painful memories because of her.

Wiezen Jr. was right. Anyone who got remotely close to the Quartz family would suffer the consequences somehow. That's why she had broken so many relationships and so many friendships. She didn't want any of them being part of the chaotic family, especially in such dangerous times. But for some reason, she could never fully grow cold like her brother had.

Zealia sighed softly, her pinky retrieving some of the cool whip before she licked it off–the flavor cheering her up... barely. Her eyes wandered up to thank him, but before she could get to it, she saw the ukulele, and her ears perked in interest. "Can you play a song?" She requested.

"So I suppose tonight will be a grand feast between two." She chuckled, no sound emitting from her mouth except broken heaves. Her head tilted to rest her cheek on her palm, smiling at Charlie who she stared at with utter love and care which was more than noticeable. "A charismatic person with an edge of dashing rapscallion." She corrected herself, retrieving another breadstick in which she downed in one bite. "And for dessert? It'll be free, courtesy from me." She joked with whatever he would like to enjoy later.
Addai frowned a little when she told him that she didn't want the bucket of money that he had offered, and already he had thoughts of giving it all away. Because honestly he didn't want it either, despite him earning it with what he had. Not if he didn't need it. However, something deep within his gut told him that he would.
But he was at least relieved that she accepted the chilly desert that he had used some of the money for.

Upon her request though, his gaze shifted to the ukulele under his arms before he looked back to her and gave a nod. He went and sat the bucket onto the counter of the bar, taking a seat on one of the stools and crossing his legs. He took his instrument in hand and began to tune it, giving it a small tweak by loosening the strings just a little.

And then his eyes went back to Zealia for a moment, and he looked her in the eyes, focusing as if he were searching for something. And then he smiled a little, as if he had found what he had been looking for. He flexed his fingers for a moment before gently plucking one of the strings. And then he started to play a [url=https://youtu.be/7Fdp3XEWeJM?t=1]song­[/u­r], closing his eyes for a moment.

~

"Eh, I think I'll pass on the dessert. My sweet tooth's a little dull nowadays." Charlie answered surprisingly, his eyes moving across some of the other people that were there within the steakhouse before they made their way back to her. "But thanks, though."

~

"Iye-iye, captain Oswaldo," Oasis gave a joking salute. "Alright, I'm gonna go get this out of the way before Mary starts gettin' scared of being by herself downstairs. Oh, and if you can, tell Han'ah that we're gonna be going over what moves we're gonna be making when it comes to Fre." She turned and made her way back downstairs with Rosemary's clothes under her arm.
cosmic_fusions commented…
she could mean something else besides sweets xD hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Now who's tempting who? hace más de un año
cosmic_fusions commented…
hey! i havent done it in months! :( hace más de un año
*Oswald gave a nod* If you say so, and please, Oswald will do just fine. *With that, he turned back to the wheel of the ship, steering the boat into the dark blue sea guided by the light of the moon*
"Aw, that's a shame. I thought you would enjoy the cinnamon apple pie they offered here." And despite his decline, she still gave him a small smile. Helga waved at a waiter, and she pointed at all the things she wanted since she couldn't necessarily speak. The man blinked, having to use two separate sheets of paper to scribble everything down. And when he realized it was just for her, his face paled. However, he continued writing the orders of both the woman and Charlie, backing away awkwardly before leaving back into the kitchen.

Helga watched him leave, her attention returning to Charlie. Even though there were several loud voices, his was the only one she heard. Similar to her first date at a restaurant with him, she remained silent and just stared at him while she could. Oh how much she missed him. Not just Wiezen, but little Wiezen. It had been too long since she could carry him in her arms, and now he was fully grown. And she was only able to see that growth every once in a while within Wiezen's irises.

Zealia's ears twitched, her eyes wavering some, not sure if she should keep the intense eye contact she felt with Addai. But when he began to play, her eyes lowered to view his fingers play the instrument. And slowly, a small smile expanded across her face. She sat down on her knees because any other way would have exposed too much of her skin. And with a sleeve of her gown drooped down her shoulder, she ate pieces of the treat she was given while listening attentively, the strings being played perfectly making her ears perk in pleasure. And when he was done, she waited for a couple seconds before speaking. "You have extraordinary talent."
Charlie on the other hand, began to look at all of the other people that were there again, eying a certain few as if he were picking them out oddly enough. And once more, his gaze led itself back to Helga, who she found staring at him. He blinked, and spoke immediately after. “What? You know it ain't nice to stare, right?” He said and straightened in his chair a bit. “Or somethin' along the lines of that.

~

Addai gave a humble smile, feeling happy that she had at least enjoyed it. But even with that, he still took almost no credit for his own music. “Mahalo, mahalo. I have never quite played for any one else until today, for I have yet to perfect my craft. I still have much to learn.”

~

Oasis went back below the deck for the umpteenth time today, the only difference being that there was a small change in her destination. Instead of going back to she and Rose's room, she instead went into the one that had belonged to Layla and went straight to the bathroom to start washing Rosemary's clothes. She went in and filled the tub with hot water, rolling up her sleeves so that she could get started with the task.
Helga's ears perked some at the sound of his voice again. And at his words, her nose exhaled in laughter. "I'm not staring at you, I'm simply... admiring you." She corrected his accusation. "Am I not allowed to do so?" The nymph asked telepathically before she stole a new set of breadsticks from another table, taking one out and munching on it.

"You do not sound like a beginner." Zealia contradicted Addai's statement before eating another spoonful of the dessert given to her. However, she got another scoop and held it out for her friend to take a bite. "It's delicious, thank you so much for this act of generosity." But then she scratched her head to mention the things she was keeping. "S-Sorry for all of this, I promise my family isn't all that crazy, and I'm not a stalker or a predator, a-and I shouldn't have made you do something that brought you so much pain." Her ears lowered some. "I understand if I will never be forgiven."
*Rosemary sat up right on the bed her finger tapping against her knee in impatience as she waited for Oasis to return, just the mere silence and the lack of any other voice already leaving her unsettled*
Addai felt a bit proud when she told him that he sounded better than he thought he did, and even more so when she had thanked him for the special gift that he had given her. But what she said afterwards caused the smile that had formed to waver some, his entire expression being replaced with confusion.

“I..do not know of the pains that you speak of,” He told her, trying to think back again with only a blur to recall. And then he said, “I will admit that your family has...surprised me. But if that is what you say refer to as crazy, then that does not mean that you are, or have to be. For what I see before me is a generous woman who has had much to deal with for a very long time.

~

“Uh, no ma'am, that was most definitely staring,” Charlie said, rolling his eyes at her explanation as he watched her take the breadsticks from one of the other table. “And I'm pretty sure they wanted those, but okay. Anyways, what is it that you've been up to as of lately in...wherever it is that you've been?” He asked

~

Oasis soaked Rosemary's clothes in the water and waited a little while for the fabric to unstick from all of the syrup that covered it. Afterwards, she began to use her knuckles to scrub them as best she could with what she had to work with, her mind drifting off elsewhere.
*The silence was enough to move Rosemary from the bed and onto her feet, pacing back in forth in total silence, hoping to come up with some thoughts to break the dead silence that was around her, but nothing came to mind, nothing to ease herself, anyway*