windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6551-6600 of 9437

hace más de un año pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Oh come on Rose, that one didn't even have syrup on it!" Oasis called after her. "Just mop water!" She snickered before turning to the two who had started it all. "Hey, ya missed a spot."

"THAT YOU PUT THERE!" Han'ah exclaimed.

Ha'nah groaned. "Maaamaaaa! We just got done cleaning over there too!"

Oasis gave a shrug. "A mess is a mess is a mess."

~

Addai blinked. "Serve me? I do not need service. And who is this mistress of yours? I never knew you were married to a woman..." He said, a bit baffled when he thought about what her mother had been saying to him.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary eventually came back, wiping her face after cleaning it again, turning to her with a stern look, even being silent before she spoke* You're lucky it was water or I would've really made you suffer *Despite that, she couldn't hold her expression for too long and ended up snickering, before laughing*
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
The clone turned its whole body towards him now, though it seemed like she didn't have to move an inch to do so. "I am a mere clone of Zealia." She explained, looking into the nothingness in front of her, staring right through Addai. "I see water on the floor. I shall help clean." It said, following through with her promise. "Carry on." The clone said to not mind her.
"Oh what?! You laugh when she does it but not when we do!? So unfair!" Han'ah complained, throwing the mop she had down. "You can pick up your own waffle!"

Ha'nah looked at the soggy waffle that was on the floor, then at Han'ah before throwing the broom she had been using on the floor now. "Yeah! What she said!"

Oasis rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. "Ya know, that's kinda pointless since you both have already cleaned up all of it, but okay."

~

"...Oh...I knew that." Addai said, scratching his head awkwardly now at the bit of information that he obviously hadn't known. He moved out of the clones way, picking up his clothes that had dropped onto the floor as well as his bag and going back to the room to store them in a corner before he left the room in search of the actual Zealia.
*Rosemary crossed her arms before she defended herself* That's because Oasis had the decency to have water and not have sticky, sugary syrup. And had the decency to not try to hit my hair with it. Be thankful I don't actually go through with that whole grounded until you die thing
Addai wasn’t allowed to take his clothes, for as soon as he tried, they were snatched away and put into the basket of things the clone would wash. It had left before he had the chance to deny the offer or anything similar to it, the bathroom squeaky clean with mere moments of her being there.
"Oh please, we will totally waffle our whole non-existent-right-now again if you even think about it." Han'ah said, crossing her arms now as well.

Oasis blinked. "I hope you know that I'm gonna be lookin' out for that after you guys are born." She said.

"You can't stop the inevitable!" Ha'nah proclaimed. "And why do I feel like this is an odd sense of dejavu?"

~

Addai tried to tell the clone that there was no need for her to take his clothes, but by the time he could get even his first two words out, he found that she was gone. He let out a small sigh and decided to just continue to where he had been heading before, going towards the stairs until he came to a stop when something caught his eye. It looked like a string to something at first until we went to approach it only to find that it was just that, except that it was bronze. And furthermore, it was connected to some sort of circular locket.

He brushed the dust off of it before opening it, finding the strong blue-green eyes looking at him, the auburn haired woman within it baring a small smile.
*Rosemary just shook her head* Ugh, I can't hand;e anymore of these weird words about timelines. *She turned to Oasis and gave her a smile* I'll be waiting for you downstairs once you've let them off their punishment, Warden *She planted a kiss on her cheek before heading back down the stairs*
"Come and get your loOoOVE--oh" Zealia took a step back as she turned around and saw that Addai was standing there holding the locket. She blinked, pausing her singing to the song playing when a small blush pigmented her cheeks. "Oh, I wasn't aware you would awake so soon. Did you sleep well?"
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Aw yes, the classic song. The F is for Family intro theme XD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
No it ain't XD hace más de un año
Yes it is XD hace más de un año
"Ooffff course ya can't." Eros commented when Rosemary had said that she couldn't handle what Han'ah and Ha'nah had said. "That one was as simple as it got, sheesh."

~

Addai was staring at the locket still when Zealia spoke to him, the woman within it strangely enticing as their eyes were locked on hers. And for a moment, he couldn't take his eyes away, until he felt the palm of his hand stinging with a burning sizzle that made him drop it immediately, yelping slightly.

The locket hit the floor with a small cling, rolling some before it came to a stop, the bronze of it now burning a molten red.

Addai looked at his hand, finding his palm sizzling as if hot coal had been pushed against it.
Hey, it's like you said *Rosemary said in a joking tone* I'm stupid. Besides, I needed a reason to come back down here. And they gave me a decent enough one. Gotta put that lingerie away until later. After all, it's one of the many secrets we got planned for Oasis
Zealia cringed at the sound of human flesh sizzling, her brows distorting her face as she quickly assisted him. "Hey, careful!" She said right before it dropped. Her hands cupped his before she placed a kiss upon the wound to heal it, confused as to what had just happened. Instead of touching the locket, she closed it with the act of magic and levitated it some. "Weird... This doesn't belong here." She muttered to herself, wrapping the locket in a piece of fabric for safe keeping.
Addai shook his hand, still feel some of the prickling burn from the locket even after Zealia had healed it. His expression of concern as he watched the locket burn through the fabric before it cooled. He looked back at his hand, seeing that the flesh that was burning had healed, but the shape of the locket was still there. He looked back to Zealia now, who he realized that he hadn't noticed up until she had took his hand in hers. "Why did it..do that?" He asked. "Has it been jinxed?"

~

"...Oasis should get you a book or somethin' for our birthday." Eros replied in a rather bland manner. "Just you, I mean. I can get somethin' else."
Yeah. a smack to the back of the head if you keep this up *Rosemary said before they reached the room for the fifth time today, and hopefully the last for their sake, as she was already picking up the uniform to find a the perfect spot to put it away&
Zealia shrugged, wrapping the locket in a second layer of fabric when it burnt through. "I am not sure." She said truthfully, the locket still in the air rather than in her hands. "It does not belong to me so I suppose its owner enchanted it so that no one would take it." She inspected his hand once more, grazing her thumb across the healing wound. She wondered where her cousin was if she had left such valuable item to her.
"That is a..very dangerous enchantment then, no?" Addai looked to where the locket was floating in the air, a small frown on his face. "If someone were to want to return it to them, then surely there would be no way to do so unless they wielded magic such as you do," He said, his first thought even after it burned him being that he would have wanted to return it. And now he wondered who the woman was inside. And then he looked at Zealia and began to squint some.

~

"Keep what up? I ain't do nothin'." Eros said innocently, but sounded as if she were smirking. "I wonder though, should we start you over with ABCs or somethin' a little more ahead of that?" She joked.
Zealia's eyes came in contact with Addai's once he stared at her with squinted eyes. "It belongs to a cousin." She said, her ears twitching some. "She wouldn't leave this here.... Or keep it out of her sight, for that matter." She frowned, looking at the floating locket. "It is very valuable to her, I can't believe it was on the ground."
Once Zealia had gave a further explanation about the locket, Addai blinked after she was done. "So that locket belongs to your cousin? That is reasonable. The woman within it looks as if she could be kin to you, for you both bare an uncanny resemblance to one another." He said, no longer squinting. He looked back at the locket, wondering if the person who was her cousin had left it there by accident. "Where does she live? I'm sure we can return it to her."
"I.... do not know." Zealia said, staring at the nothingness in front of her as she thought about any possible options. "She and I... kinda left off in bad terms." She scratched her head. "But, no matter. I shall keep it safe until she appears."
"Oh, okay then." Addai said simply, giving a small shrug. He assumed that by the way she worded it that this cousin of hers came by pretty often. And then he took notice of something else.

"Zealia! H-has some thieved your belongings?!" His gaze coming across the now entirely empty space around them that had once been filled with clothing and other things of the sort.
Okay, smart ass *Rosemary said as she placed the uniform in the drawer, continuing after* Guess who is gonna sit out the first few minutes of the evening with Oasis? You are, of course
At the word thieves, Zealia immediately turned around and stood in front of him protectively as she scanned the area, her fist ready to send a powerful beam of magic. But then she blinked, realizing what he had said before she giggled and turned back to him. "No, no. I am... making readjustments, that is all." She smiled. "I was told you do not have much clothes, would you like some more?"
"I'll just throw you off the ship and tell her that you went out or somethin', and then she'll be aaalll mine." Eros said casually. "It's not like that'll be a hard thing to do, anyways."

~

"...Oh," Addai found himself saying yet again, feeling just a little dumb now. He pushed back some of his still damp hair, and at her question he shook his hand. "You have been too kind to me as is, I could not possibly ask that of you. I have learned to be content with what I have now." He smiled a little. "But your offer is very much appreciated." But then he paused, thinking about it. "How did you...know that?" He asked, realizing that everything was in his bag, and that he hadn't taken much of anything out to began with. And then he once again thought back to what her mother had told him, and his cheeks started becoming red.
Zealia blinked, finding herself in a situation she put herself in now. She refused to blush once she saw the red on Addai's cheeks. "Umm..." She cleared her throat. "My clone is washing your clothes as we speak. A-And she was going to do a full load but didn't... didn't see much in your bag." Her fingers tapped each other behind her back, her cheeks inevitably deepening its natural hue of red.
Addai gave a sort of chuckle that came out as more of an awkward laugh, scratching his head. "R-right..uh–m-mahalo, mahalo." He clasped his hands together and gave a quick bow of gratitude as he began to realize how weird the situation was for himself. Not only that, but not washing his own clothing was something that was...almost foreign to him. "I..um..d-do you need help with anything?"
"--NO! I-I mean, no, it's alright, I got it." She chuckled even more awkwardly, taking a few steps back until she forgot she was on the staircase and ended up rolling over down the rest of the stairs, landing on her face with the rest of her body painfully upward. "ow..." She muttered, her ears falling flat at how clumsy she had become.
Addai stood there, staring at Zealia after she had fallen down the stairs until it finally registered what had happened and rushing down the stairs, nearly slipping and falling down them himself on his way. "Zealia, are you okay?!" He exclaimed in shock, pulling her into a sit with surprising strength. "A-are you injured? Do you need a doctor?" But then he remembered that she could use magic. "C-can you heal it?!"
Zealia shook her head, the neat ponytail she tied her hair into ripping–her hair bursting into coiled locks that poked out in every direction. She took a moment to fix her stockings and dust off her shirt before exhaling softly at Addai's question, conjuring a faint smile. "I am well." She said, cracking back to place any dislocations with minor comfort. When she stood up, the shoe that wasn't properly on right made her wobble and fall forward some into his arms. She gripped his forearms tightly to keep balance before standing back up straight. "Sorry." She said, gesturing at the indent she made with her nails against his skin.
You think Oasis is not gonna notice a chance if you're me for that long *Rosemary said, now getting much more defensive* She'll know that something is up when she sees you in bed. Hell, have you even had practice in bed with a body before. I bet your terrible *Now it was her turn to start getting at Eros*
"It is..alright." Addai replied, looking her over to make sure that she was alright to ease his mind a little. "As long as you are well–" He paused, their eyes meeting. He quickly looked away, making sure that she had retained her balance as he took step or so back and being careful not to almost fall again.

~

"Oh pleeasse," Eros gave a little laugh. "For one, you didn't even know a thing about sex before I taught you. I practically had to give you tips the entire time through your first time. Secondly, like we agreed, you're dumb. It's not that hard to act like an idiot, so I'm sure she wouldn't notice too fast. And thirdly, didn't I make her scream a lot louder than you ever did? One time's all it took. Who needs a practice when you got natural skill?"
"So, uhhh..." Zealia was finally able to fix herself after the inconvenience of falling down the stairs. "About your clothes, what do you think? Shall we get you some new things? I think perhaps a black shirt or shorts would look nice on you. I can tell you are a shorts person." She said, proving right about what her mom had told him of her liking black or green on him.
Addai gave a shrug. "As I said before, I am quite content with what I have come to call my clothing, for I do not desire much of things that are material." Partially because he never understood why people did, especially if it weren't something that helped them in any way. "However, I suppose if you continue to insist, who am I to deny such a persistent offer?"
"I do not have your exact style, but I'm sure with some of my other pieces I can make something that would suit you." She said, summoning a few boxes she had packed away that had neatly folded pieces of outfits for men. The hybrid pulled out some, adjusting her glasses as she held a large polo shirt that humans regularly asked for at her boutique. However, once putting it against Addai, she blinked, realizing it was still small for his body type. "Oh... You're really big." She said, now having to resort to perhaps her outfits for giant children that would be a more comfortable fit.
Addai chuckled, scratching his head. "While my culture does promote the living of healthy and hearty men, I do not think that I am much compared to most there. When you spoke of playing volleyball with the giants, I could only thing of how it was said that some of the larger men competed with some in contests of strength. In fact, I remember being told stories by our village raconteurs of our ancestors living among them once."
Zealia's ears twitched when she was informed about his culture, searching through a few more boxes before retrieving her measuring tape and beginning to take Addai's sizes around his body as he continued to speak. At the mentioning of volleyball, her ears perked and her mind remembering sixth grade when she played against giants her age with the height of her tall mother. Being put as middle blocker only resulted in several broken fingers and near a concussion when playing against them, but seeing her parents in the audience filled her heart with determination.

She smiled. "I wouldn't be surprised if you're part Giant yourself, Addai." Zealia giggled, scribbling down his measurements and collecting a type of fabric that would suit him and also the weather. She collected the last of his measurement, her arms wrapping around his waist to get the tape across his body and get an accurate measurement for the shirts.
*Rosemary turned her head* Y-You just got lucky cause I warmed her up *Rosemary said now, crossing her arms* Nothing but a fluke that first time around
"I? Part giant?" Addai began to laugh some, and for a moment, it was rather...thunderous, almost. But it was unable to be told if it was because he couldn't here himself or if it were truly a boom of a laugh. And though he was only perhaps a foot or three shorter than Elijah, the build of his body was distinguishable in a way that it just..was. "I remember my father as a goodly man perhaps, but I do not believe him to be a giant."

~

"A fluke? She had gone almost completely soft!" Eros exclaimed. "If anything, I could get even more credit for that."
Zealia giggled at this, covering her mouth to prevent a snort from slipping out. She removed herself from him once she was done measuring, her coily hair no longer tickling him. "As long as you don't squish me with your giant hands or sit on me, then I think we'll be okay." The hybrid placed her small hand against his arm to see just how built he was, figuring she was right about him.
"Do not worry, I will try as I can to not do so. For if I did, I would no longer be able to enjoy any of your cooking. Surely it is all as great as the first." Addai smiled some, and when Zealia placed her hand on his arm, it felt as if she had touched a plushy bear that was full of bricks, or a firm yet soft pillow full of cement.
You'll get to rove yourself later tonight, Eros *Rosemary said as she sat on the bed, lying down onto it with her arms behind her back* Assuming I don't take her for myself
"Assuming I don't get to her first. Also assuming that I don't follow through with throwing you over board via stuffing you out the window." Eros gave a retort. "You never know. I could have that little glove that Levi used to knock Han'ah out just waiting to be used somewhere."
"I see why a fit man such as yourself must eat so much." She said, referring to the amount of food he had eaten ever since he arrived to her boutique. Her hands slowly moved from his arm to his chest, feeling the same plushy but firm skin she felt with his arms.
"I try not to have such a large appetite," Addai chuckled a little in embarrassment. "Some of it may have come from the strange fruit of happiness that I had eaten today." That, and the fact that the most he had managed to eat was half a meal to one meal a day half of the time, some of the them having to be bigger than other, while others were merely what he could find from nature.
As her hands moved to his chest, he couldn't help but to admire her body with his eyes until he made himself pull his gaze back to hers, her hands warm and smooth in similarity with his skin.
Zealia traced her hand along the crevices of his chest, following the lines that separated the two colors of his skin upward, her nails grazing across his neck until finally she patted his cheek with a chuckle. She used her thumb and her index finger to separate his lips some to get a view of his teeth. "You certainly do not have the icky teeth a giant would have nor its unhygienic tendencies." She noted.
Yeah, and then end up coming with me so we can lose Oasis again for another three years. And you were here calling me dumb *She smirked, now lying on the bed waiting for Oasis to return*
Addai was snapped out of the trance that her touch put him in when she patted his cheek, feeling an arousal creeping into a rise. However, he had the self-control, the discipline, to keep it tamed. And at her comment, he smiled some with his clean teeth. "Of course. I have failed to find a woman who seeks to desire a willingly filthy man," He replied.

~

"At least that's what you'd hope, anyways." Eros shifted around in her head. "And yes. I was callin' you dumb. Thanks for remindin' me that you are. Maybe if I punch you hard enough next time you'd have a little more brains if anything."
*Rosemary didn't even bother to respond this time, and just remained on the bed, her full attention on waiting for Oasis to return from watching Han'ah and her other self*
This endless bickering has to fucking stop XD hace más de un año
"Have you, really?" Zealia's eyes lifted to interlock with his, her ears lowering slightly. "I find that near impossible that you have yet to find a girl." She said, lifting his chin some with the fingers that were still on his face. "You have some of the qualities anyone would love." She complimented him with a small smile. "Perhaps all of them."
Eros was silent for a long moment after Rosemary's verbal defeat, and she thought for a moment. "Wait a minute...I just realized something that we should've asked Han'ah while we were up there..."

~

Addai gave a sort of shrug at this. "I disagree." He said straightforwardly. He lifted his hand, looking at his blotches of discoloration on his skin. "I have long sense given up a hope of finding one, perhaps the interest as well. I have realized that I do not have the money that most desire, nor have I had the luck of acquiring the good looks of my father." His eyes lowered from hers. "But as long as I may stay true to my spirit, I am content."
*Rosemary was already prepared for another bit of insults and responded with a sigh* If it's related to how dumb I am or how much better you are in bed than me, forget it, Eros