windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6351-6400 of 9437

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary was already feeling sore from the hard throw, trying to pick herself up off the ground as she responded* Well shit, it was worth a try to talk things over *She got up, wobbling a little after she was sent through the wall before she responded* Alright, Eros. Do your worst if that's what'll take to calm you down. Yeah, I did all that shit. So go ahead. Do what you have to. I ain't gonna fight back or run or nothing
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
"I know." She answered telepathically, her smile still present even when he removed her hands from his face."But I love you no less than I ever have." The green nymph nodded. "Are you excited for breakfast?"

"I am done." Wiezen Jr. said nanoseconds after he was asked, his hands behind his back as if he was waiting. "I have been done for a while now." He stood proud besides the perfect cubes and cream cheese. "Just waiting on the little brat." He shrugged, glancing at Tanis who kept stirring with all his strength.
hace más de un año pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Uh huh, uuuuh huh." Eros said, nodding sarcastically as Rosemary was speaking. "Oh please, you wouldn't get very far tryna run from me. It would be nice that you put up a fight. But then again, back then I couldn't either. And now what I've been waitin' for," She pulled back her fist and hit Rosemary hard enough that it almost seemed like she wanted to kill her. And the next punch was aimed at her face, knocking Rosemary into the sink. Though she was holding back. "That felt...great!"
She flexed her fingers for a few seconds, a grin coming to her face. She grabbed a hold of Rose again and slammed her through the tub, dusting her hands off together.

~

When Helga told him that she loved him no less than before, Charlie only responded with, "...That's..uh, good...I guess?" But at her next question, he gave another shrug. "I mean..not really. But I can't cook worth shit, and it's free food from somebody that can, so I guess it's somethin' to look forward to for the morning."
-

"Excellent. It seems that your skills have not gotten all that rusty, or perhaps not as much as you thought." Hummus turned his attention to Tanis while he began to remove the slices of now fluffed and replaced them with many more slices, dipping them in the same light batter as he had done the others. "Fret not, for there is still nothing but time to be had."
*Rosemary groaned, looking almost motionless before she got up, groaning in pain all the while as she spoke* Come on, Eros. Surely you got more frustration to let out. I can take it *She was still wobbling as she stood up, everything appearing in twos or even threes as she tries to gain her bearings*
"Even if I was rusty I would not let you down." Wiezen Jr. impatiently tapped his foot, his eyes glaring at Tanis who took his time to whisk the ingredients. His tongue was poked out in concentration after what his grandfather told him.

"Gramps, can you he--" Tanis was about to ask for help before he shrieked when he lost control of his arm, however, someone controlled it to go twice as fast to stir. "wAT!" He gasped, his wrists flicking perfectly at a supernatural speed until the whip cream was of a good mixture.

Wiezen Jr. finally released his magic grip on him. "Finally."

"You are just as good as Hummus." She nodded with complete honesty accompanied with a smile. And then she asked another quesiton. "Do you think perhaps I could deliver Cain a portion of what breakfast has to offer us today?"
Eros arm twisted, the skin around it tightening and mangling into a form of muscle and bone. She pulled back her arm and looked to be about to swing at Rosemary a lot harder than before, but only stopped her fist at her chin and gave it a light nudge. "Nah, I'm good, actually. Just wanted to punch ya in the face some.." Her arm morphed back into normal as she turned around.
"Whelp, now that that's taken care of, on to the better things."

~

Hummus looked to Jr. and raised a brow. "That wasn't very nice of you Wiezen." He said, grabbing the bowl afterwards and allowing Tanis to keep the whipped cream covered whisk as he set the bowl itself aside. "Thank you, Tanis. Your assistance was quite helpful."
-
"Uh...first and foremost, I'm nowhere as good as Hummus. I've burned literally everything I've tried to make so far, so I pretty much gave up on that." Charlie said. "Secondly, that is probably the single worst idea that I've ever heard depending on what you mean by "deliver"."
"You're good in different ways in my eyes." The nymph smiled."And by deliver, I mean I would like to personally give him the meal he left early for. Would he not enjoy that?"

Jr. blinked. "Mean? How was that mean? He asked for assistance and I helped him." He defended his argument. His eyes watched Tanis lick the cream from the whisk. "And now he is contaminating equipment with his germs."
*Despite trying to stay up, Rosemary was no longer to keep conscious. And once she was aware that Eros wasn't going to beat her up anymore, she fell to her knees and then finally onto the floor, falling unconscious*
"...Uh..yeah, so I'm just gonna confirm it and say that that's one of the worst ideas you could ever come up with. And..I'm not sure if his wife would appreciate that or not." Charlie said, scratching his head. "I..also wouldn't understand why you would want to do that, but okay. I just wouldn't advise it myself."
-
"You say it as if we are going to need any of that now that we are done with all of our blending. And if memory serves me right, I do remember you doing the very same at his age as well." Hummus replied. "Or is it that you want the bowl to yourself after everyone has had their servings? Hmm..I wonder." He gave a small chuckle, gathering plates and utensils to set the table.

~

Eros was about to leave the bathroom until she heard Rosemary collapse. Oh..forgot she was still kinda human now. She rolled her eyes as she backtracked to Rose's body, looking down at her for a moment. "...Oh c'mon, I didn't even hit you that hard tho.." She said, nudging at her with her foot. She stood there for a few second before picking her up and carrying her to the bed to lay her down. "Whelp, nighty night. I guess imma have to be you til ya wake up then huh?"
And with that, she went to leave out of the room but stopped, looking around at the damage. She stood there for another few seconds before shrugging. Eh, ain't that bad. Oswald'll fix it.
*After what felt like hours later, Rosemary found herself waking up. As she attempted to get up, she felt a horrible pain in her lower back before she cracked it, then looked around at the damage* Jesus, what happened?
Wiezen Jr. blinked. And though what he said was true, he still defended himself. "No, I do not think I would ever disrespect my family like that and leave them with a bunch of germs." He furrowed his brows. "Nope, never. Elijah and Zealia were the ones hoarding." He said, helping his father set the table as well, meanwhile Tanis liked the whisk clean.

"I just want him to have a taste of home. To enjoy the meal he was promised." Helga mentally sighed. "But... you are right. Although my love for him is big, it might not be enough to protect us all if he gets mad at what I do." Her ears lowered some. "He's.... He's family too, though."
"He...doesn't really consider himself that." Charlie sighed. "He's got himself a new family, after all. A new place that's home to him. And seeing how he pretty much hates most of the people here with a passion, I'd say that's even more of a reason stay clear of him. Hell, I don't even consider myself "family" here. I just came because the old man wanted me to, and he said that there would be food."
-
Hummus smirked. "And yourself." He added when Jr. had mentioned Elijah and Zealia when it came to hoarding things at the table when they were younger. He sat down the last few plates, adding utensils and napkins along with each one.

~

"Oh, you're finally up?." Eros said, coming out of the bathroom. "I forgot...I kinda broke the tub..with your body, so takin' a shower's a no go unless I go use one from one of the other rooms." She said, now back in Rosemary's head. "Didja sleep well after that asskickin'?" She joked.
That depends *Rosemary said, now lying back down, finding it way too sore for her to get up* Did you get out all that anger you needed to.... wait, did Oasis ever come back *Now she was getting back up again, despite the pain she was in, looking around for Oasis*
"..Eh, prolly not. A good bit though." Eros gave a shrug of a thought. "But Oasis never left. She's up top sparring will Han'ah. And man..I gotta say, the kid's better than I thought too."
*Rosemary gave a heavy sigh of relief* Oh, thank whatever god is willing to listen right now. Maybe seeing her will help both of us *She walked, or rather, limped, out of the door and made her way above deck to see the two* What should we tell them when they find out we're able to split our bodies?
"Nothing." Eros answered. "We ain't tellin' either of them that we can. Not yet, anyways."

As they got up to the deck, they arrived just in time to see Oasis being put on her back. She winced as she rolled over. "Damn it!" She cursed, but smirked. "Not bad."

Han'ah grinned some proudly. "Heheh, four to zip mom. I'm kickin' your aa--AH SHIT!" She found herself hitting the ground before she could even finish, Oasis now standing over her.

"Correction, four to one. Keep lettin' your guard down like that, I'll be catchin' up and shooting passed you before you know it." Oasis said, extending out her hand and helping her up.

"No fair, you cheated!" Han'ah declared, giving a huff as she got to her feet. She tried to quickly sneak Oasis for pay back, but was taken by surprise when she was thrown over her shoulder and WHAM!

"Make that four to two now. Nice try kiddo, but I feel like tryin' a little more now." Oasis said, she being the one grinning now.

Han'ah groaned as she picked herself up. "Okay okay...I'll give you that one." She said, rubbing her back some. "Shit, you slam hard..." She grumbled to herself.
*Rosemary gave a sigh at Eros' response* Yeah I had a feeling that would be your answer. But let's just try not to wait too long to tell them. I don't want any secrets between me and Oasis if we can help it *She got to the top deck to see Oasis and Han'ah fighting, and as she saw Han'ah hit the ground, she called out* Careful not to get too cocky, Han'ah. Just because your in the lead, you ain't won yet. *She turned to Oasis* Oh, but, give it your all too, Oasis. I'm rooting for.... I dunno, both of you?
Helga’s smile slowly turned into a frown with genuine concern at what he said next. “You don’t... consider yourself family?” She asked him to reassure. “Oh Charlie, love, but why?

“Me?” Jr.’s brows furrowed. “No! Do not put me in the same category as them! I do not lick the whip cream off the whisk OR want all the sweets to my-“ He was mid sentence as he was walking around the table until he tripped over a tail and landed on a small pile of whipping cream. His ears grew red in anger once he heard familiar snickering of a child from behind Hummus’s dad.
Han'ah turned to see that Rosemary had come to join them on the deck. "Trust me, I'm gonna get her back. But you woke up already? I could've sworn it was only like, ten minutes ago that you said you were going for a nap."

Oasis too had turned her attention to Rose, coming to a stop with the stretches she had started doing as she spoke. "Well fuck...you look like shit. You okay?"

~

"I don't fit in here." Charlie said honestly. "It doesn't really feel like I'm suppose to be here." He leaned back until he was laying down in the grass. "Well that, and I'm not going to be the person who's just going to be here to be looked at as some replica. Not as "dad" or him.
-
Hummus snickered some himself. "Out of all of my days, I never would imagine that you would be the one who would be caught with such a simple trick." He said while heading back to flip the slices of bread that were on the slab of iron.
Well, I changed my mind when I heard the sparring *Rosemary said, stretching her arms only to stop as she felt a sharp pain* And yeah, O. I'm fine. Just ran into the wall, that's all. Just wanted to see how the two of you were doing *As she watched, she thought to Eros* Oh, we can't tell them but you can pretend to be me? How did no one notice? We look nothing alike
"I mean...who's going to notice a little bit of height? And besides, told them that I was sick when I was pretending to be you." Eros said as if it had been that simple. "Plus, they were busy sparring, so I doubt that--"

"Eros, speak up, I can't hear ya!" Oasis said when she heard only what sounded like whispers or mumbling. "Wait..how the hell did you run into a wall?!" She frowned now, going over to her to check to see if she was alright. "Oh jeez--Rose," Her hand reached a brushed across Rosemary's face lightly. "Your face is sorta bruised." Her eyes soft as they looked at her. "You sure you're okay? You gotta be more careful.."

"Hah! Mom got beat up by a wall," Han'ah snorted, laughing a little.
*Rosemary turned to Han'ah and responded in a joking manner* do you want to be grounded before you're technically born *She turned back to Oasis and spoke softly* I'm fine, O. Just gotta be more careful, you know?
Wiezen Jr. had been so focused and frustrated at his father’s comment that he didn’t even notice Tanis’s mischief. He had grown red now, partially from embarrassment but mostly from anger. Cursing in an ancient language, before Tanis could escape, he grabbed him by the tail and lifted him. “Why you little—“ He wiped the whip cream off him and smothered it across the boy, who was kicking around to be set free.

“Paaaapaaaaaa!!!” Tanis cried. And in mere seconds, Wiezen’s Jr. was able to move right before he was given a fatal kick to the face by Elijah. The father was about to attack again before he was thrown his son rather harshly to him. Tanis crawled up his father’s neck with ease.

“He’s just as stubborn and rude and careless AS YOU!”

Eli snickered. “What, mad that a little boy outsmarted you?”

Jr. blinked, clenching his hands. It was unusual to see him frustrated, and this little boy easily provoked him. “—No. I did not get outsmarted by a brat.” He inhaled deeply.

Helga watched him lay down on the grass before she slowly sat besides him. ”But you’re not Wiezen. You are Charlie, right? No one here has unwelcomed you, have they? You may not consider yourself a father or anything of the sort, but... You are still close for us. I guess you can say... You’re our friend. My friend, definitely.” She fought the urge to scratch his belly like she used to as a child.
Oasis looked her in the eyes for a moment, concern written within her expression before she finally nodded. "I know," She said before placing small but love filled kiss on her lips.

"Eeewwwwwww!" Han'ah said childishly, though jokingly.

Oasis rolled her eyes, speaking to Rose again. "You should get some ice put on that. Or have Eros heal it up for ya. I don't like seeing my lady hurt." She turned back to Han'ah. "Alright, ready to get floored again?"

Han'ah scoffed. "Excuse me? You're so fucking on!"

~

Charlie cringed heavily when Helga said Wiezen's name, becoming stiff and having to take a breath to calm himself. "Helga, that's sweet and all, but please...don't say that name. Bad things happen we people say that name, and to me in particular." He said, sitting up some now before he laid back down, letting out a long sigh. "I guess I could say that I consider you a friend too though.
-
"No fighting here, especially not around the meal." Hummus said sternly to both Jr. and Elijah, but mostly to Elijah since he had thrown the first hit. He made a towel appear for Jr. to clean his face with while he continued. "To the table, both of you. The breakfast is almost finished."
Good idea Or *She returned the kiss, chuckling at Han'ahs response before thinking* Hey Eros, how about healing me up from that ass kicking... Please
"Uh...I sorta...already tried when I got tugged back into your body." Eros said with a little hesitation. "Turns out...I can't exactly help you heal all the way from somethin' that I myself did."
Helga’s ears perked in alert at the sudden cringe Charlie had to suffer because of her. ”Oh, I am terribly sorry, Charlie. Forgive me.” Her ears lowered some, making sure he was okay. She swore to not say the name in front of him again for hurting him was a thing she would never want to do. She lightly gripped his ear to take its temperature and make sure everything was alright, sighing a few seconds later. But at the end of his words, a smile expanded across her green face accompanied with a small blush. She couldn’t resist her question anymore. ”Do you... still enjoy your ears scratched?” She asked out of the blue.

Elijah and Wiezen Jr. both glared at each other before they took their leave to the table. On their way, Eli pushed Wiezen Jr. with his shoulder continuously to annoy him. Anger built up inside Wiezen, however, he knew better and endured his brother’s annoyingness.
"What?" Charlie looked at her with a surprised an expression as he answered back awkwardly. "...I have these now," He pointed to his human ears. "So uh...no. I don't." He said, unsure if he could have answered such a question straightforwardly. "Like I said...I grew up."
*Rosemary gave a sigh in response* Well that's just fine. Just tell me you didn't mess my face up too bad. I don't want to look all messed up for me and Oasis wedding
"I mean..there's a little swelling hear and there, maybe a black eye at best. Oh, and probably gonna need a back brace or somethin' too until it heals up all the way. But hey, at least I pulled my punches right?" Eros said rather satisfyingly.
”Just because you grew up doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy things.” Despite a negative answer, she still smiled. ”What about belly rubs? You still have one, with a great appetite according to Zealia.” She patted his stomach from where he laid.
"No, I don't like belly rubs–I'm not a freakin' dog, Helga!" Charlie said with a little annoyance now. "And the only reason I ate so much is because when you're in Hell, you don't exactly eat much aside from other souls that just so happen to be unfortunately weaker and have no will. And I'd rather not do that, demon or not."
*Rosemary was silent before she spoke* If Oswald doesn't have a healing potion, you don't get to have sex with O for a month *With that, she made her way to the supply room*
The flowers on Helga's hair immediately closed when Charlie raised his voice. However, Helga didn't back up or show any signs of fear. She just listened and nodded. "Of course you're not a dog, you're Charlie." She telepathically said with her everlasting smile before she gently cupped his hand with both of hers. "Well, tonight those souls will be replaced with exquisite breakfast that I'm guessing is all-you-can-eat. Cheesy eggs sound delicious, do they not? I heard there's going to be whiiiipppp creeeaaammmm.~"
(guys I just dropped my fries and they're gone forever :( ....)
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
...55 minuto rule? XD hace más de un año
cosmic_fusions commented…
doggo ate them :( hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Then eat doggo, and bam, tu got your fries XD hace más de un año
that's not how this works xD hace más de un año
"Ha! Sike! Once I figure out how to perfect the hold splitting thing, I'm gonna fuck her like crazy!" Eros declared. "And you won't get to join in either."

~

Charlie rolled his eyes. "Somethin' else that would be better is bacon. Or any live animal that can be killed for meat to make food, really. I'm not like you guys, I can't be a damn vegan nibbling on grass and hay like grazers. I need animal in my diet." And then he paused when he realized what she had said. "Wait...tonight?"
i meant today xD buuuut, tonight works too! xD hace más de un año
The nymph laid on her belly on the grass, her legs dangling upwards and her chin resting on her propped elbow. After the poofy hair, her behind was the next big thing that stuck out from where she laid. "I meant today, my apologies." Her ears lowered some in embarrassment. But as she processed what he said before, an idea popped into mind. "What do you think about honey hoisin baby back ribs? She smiled. "If my memory serves right, there's a steakhouse a block or two down from the boutique. I hear they have bacon onion rings." Her emerald eyes finally met his. "Are you available tonight for a treat there?"
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
"...Yeah, but not for you" XD hace más de un año
stop it! hace más de un año
*Rosemary smirked now as she thought* Sorry Eros, but you said it yourself. Gotta keep it a secret. So I get to enjoy her for as long as you stay secretive *Reaching the storage room, she picked up one of many health potions that Oswald had stored and began to take large drinks, already feeling the effects as she continued* Besides Oasis wouldn't do it unless we were both involved. She loves every part of me. You included
"Eeeh, I think Oasis and I could have a pretty good time alone while sending you off to the grocery store or somethin'." Eros said the last part nonchalantly. "And the only reason I'm keeping the split from Oasis is so that she has a little surprise in bed."

~

Charlie fell silent for a moment, taking the time to actually think over what his answer was going to be. He never actually planned ahead of the day for anything, most likely because something would come up someway somehow, one way or another. And making plans to do anything was hell when that happened, so he just did away with them and went about the day as it came. He had been thinking about potentially giving another shot at another elf at some point as well, particularly the one that had been snooty as all hell.
Maybe a dick woulda knocked some of that high and mighty bitchiness outta her, he thought to himself until his mind went back to the question that had been asked.
And then he finally answered. "I dunno." He paused. "Maybe, maybe not. It depends. Then again, I don't have much of anything to do today, so all I can say is no promises. Sometimes I'm just bad at keepin' those."
Helga nodded in understanding. "I see." She said before she fell silent. Her eyes fell to the grass as she thought about a few things, the thought brining a silent laughter to her before she turned her attention back to Charlie. "Well, if you are, I'd be more than happy to accompany you there. I have yet to indulge myself in meat cuisine. I only like one, but I'm open to all." She smiled with her teeth before her lips sealed the pearls, before plucking a single flower from the many that grew from her hair. She gave him the flower for him to keep and a way of contacting her as well. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she rested on the grass, her revealing back and legs glimmering at the reflection of the sun above they basked in.
and por the one meat she means dick xD hace más de un año
tu don’t know if she’s been fucking clones xD o maybe she’s slowly dying! hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Poor excuse XD hace más de un año
*Rosemary acted offended but kept her smirk* I doubt she'd be for me leaving. Besides you couldn't stand to keep me out of it. You love this body as much as O does. Don't tell me you forgot about that moment at that hotel. Couldn't keep your hands off of me
"Oh please, that was me teaching you out of boredom," Eros defended herself. "And of course I like MY body, which is why you'll be happy to know that I got one of my own now." She said as if Rosemary didn't already know.

~

Charlie took the flower that she gave him and looked over it carefully. "What, this supposed to be for the flowers I gave ya?" He joked. He didn't now exactly where to put the flower, so he ended up shoving it down into his pocket for safekeeping. He thought about something and was about to ask her a question until he heard Hummus's voice sound over the area.

"Everyone, breakfast is now prepared! To the table if you would please!" Hummus called out to everyone.

"Finally," Charlie said, pushing himself up to his feet from the ground. He brushed himself off, extending a hand down to Helga with a friendly smile. "Shall we, Quartz?"
"Perhaps. Just a lil something to keep." She giggled with no noise. Her ears twitched to the sound of Hummus's voice and she smiled excitedly. She was about to get up herself until she saw Charlie's hand extended towards her. Her emerald eyes stared at his hands before she interlocked her leafy one with his, pulling herself up until she unintentionally slipped on him. But before she could fall on top him and on the ground, her heels planted themselves on the ground, her hands still holding him and pulling him back up until they were close in front of each other. "We shall, love." She smiled with her teeth before her tail interlocked with his wrist and she hurried towards the table.

Meanwhile, Zealia's conversation with Addai was interrupted when she heard one of her fathers. She knew Addai didn't hear the announcement, so she turned to him and repeated it so he could read her lips. She stood up and wiped the fabric on her butt to rid the grass before helping her friend up. "Hope you still have room in there."

Elijah had finally quit his antics to his brother and seated his wife, talking with her until he saw the others come which was a huge mood kill for him.
Addai had been taking big chomps of the giant grape-like fruit that he had managed to grab from one of the trees that he climbed. However, little did Zealia know, his vision had become a mix of brightened colors and odd shades here and there, everything seeming blurry yet focused. Not only that, but he grinned rather happily, because he felt joyous. His body felt warm, like he could take off flying at any moment that he wanted, and as Zealia helped him up, he finished off the last few chunks of the inside of the fruit, feeling as if nothing had entered his stomach at all. He was indeed very hungry.

Charlie followed behind Helga, trying to get her to slow down some, for he wasn't in that much of a hurry himself. That is, until the irresistible aroma of the the breakfast meal that was prepared came into his nostrils.

And the aroma of the food spread throughout the area, drifting outwards as an invisible smokey aura. Each plate that sat around the table held an unexplainable glow to it that pulled forth an appetite, the smell one that was more than just familiar to the ones that had experienced such a thing much more than others.
On each plate were three thick and fluffy slices of french toast that were stacked onto one another, each one filled with a creamy strawberry cream cheese, the very top one covered in a thin layer of powdered sugar along with blueberries, a pineapple cube, and strawberries. And to top it off was a perfectly swirly tablespoon or two of cooled whipped cream. And to compliment it was a side of scrambled cheesy eggs, and a glass of juice that was red at the bottom, yet green and purple closer to the top.

Hummus let out a sigh of satisfaction as he watched the seats at the table be filled taking a moment to just watch.
*Rosemary said with a grin, now really messing with Eros* Aw, why would I be happy with that. Maybe I loved having a little voice admire my body, having her say nice things and compliment me rather than us bickering *She couldn't help but snicker now as she kept it up* Going on about "Man, Rose, we have a great ass" or "How has no one taken us yet"
“Helga was about to pull out a chair for herself until she saw her son pull out one for her. She smiled at him with gratitude, giving him a small bow before she sat down and was pushed in. Her body, or rather her behind was rather large that one and a half chairs would do better. She wasn’t as small as she was before in her nymph form. Now she was really tall. She eyed the plates and licked her lips, her green tummy giving a small growl. Zealia did the same, however, she sat on her own and patted the empty seat besides her for Addai to sit next to her.

Wiezen Jr. was about to take a seat until he realized he would be sitting next to Tanis. He rolled his eyes and went around the table to sit in the opposite chair instead. “Great.” He muttered.
"...Your ass came after me, not before me. Remember that." Eros said flatly, rolling her eyes in the best way she could. "And besides, of course I'm gonna comment on somethin' that I'm stuck with. After all, I know how to use the whole package better than you." She said, now laughing.

~

Charlie ended up taking the seat that Jr. hadn't, finding himself sitting next to Tanis. Meanwhile Addai took the seat that Zealia had preserved for him, stumbling slightly and snickering to himself uncontrollably while he did so.

Hummus took the moment to see everyone there together, the table now full aside from one extra chair that had been meant for Cain. His smile faltered slightly, but he remained cheerful as the table slowly closed over the open spot and the chair disappeared. He himself went and took a seat beside in between Jr. and Zealia and spoke. "I hope that you all enjoy the meal that I and my two helping hands have prepared for you. It brings joy to my heart to see you all here, and I am more than grateful that you have come. May your hunger be quenched, and this moment of this day be one of unity for you all."
Helga gave an appreciative smile while Hummus gave his speech. Her hands were interlocked with each other as she observed her surroundings. Although she was sad about the leaving of Cain, she didn’t let that ruin the mood. She would wait until everyone had a bite before she began enjoying herself. She was even waiting for Hummus.

Elijah helped his son eat who was already unintentionally making a mess with his hands. He stuffed the food in his cheeks rather wildly, but made sure to enjoy every Crunch from the food he himself made with the help of his grandfather and uncle.
*Rosemary just brushed it off as she responded* You sure about that? I think I know how to use it well myself. Oasis seems to really enjoy it *She doesn't even hesitate to do an erotic pose* Besides, she's the only woman that makes me feel like I actually look nice. But I'll just assume that what you said was narrowed down to, "You look pretty damn great, Rose". So thank you, Eros. I appreciate that *She just chuckled now as she put the potion back* Regardless, I'm healed up now, so I see no reason for us to bicker and fighter over O. She's a strong girl. I'm sure she can handle our surprise
"And here I was startin' to think that you were startin' to lose your touch with these sorts of things." Charlie said to Hummus with a light smirk as he pulled away a piece of french toast and took his first bite of it.

Hummus only chuckled, waving Charlie's comment off dismissively as he replied. "Whose to say that I have not?" He smiled before looking to his plate, having the least on his own compared to everyone else's. The first thing that ate was one of the fruits from the top.

Addai had been the first one eating before Hummus had even sat down and spoke, the deep hunger in the pit of his stomach allowing him more room to consume. And everything he tasted was even better than it naturally already was, which only encouraged him to continue eating more, half of his plate already becoming empty.

~

"It's not bickerin', just you realizing that I'm just too much better than you. Oasis was screamin' my name in bed." Eros shrugged internally. "And I mean, you're healed up until I get around to putting you ass through another tub, atleast." She added. "When's this ship gonna move anyways? Feels like we've been stuck here forever."