windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6201-6250 of 9437

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary was already blushing red as she could only think of showing up to Oasis in some revealing clothing now, like a black leather corset or some white lingerie, completely ignoring Eros and forgetting about why she came now*

*The Nithloraul shook her head* While I understand your words, for the Servants, there is no other escape than death by our hands. Why do you think I haven't minded the endless slaughter of those I once considered comrades, or at the very least, equals?
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
"No, no she's not. She's a pain in the ass." Elijah crossed his arms stubbornly. His brows furrowed some at what he said, glancing at Jr. moments after. "And you think this good for nothing dude can figure out a way to get us all out of here? He probably left me here because he doesn't even know HOW to get out this world."

Wiezen Jr.'s eye twitched. "I do, in fact, know how." He glared at him.

"Ahh, yes, and I suppose it'll be easy after stealing both Zealia's and my magic?"

The albino nymph's hands clenched into fists. "I did not steal your magic. You willingly gave me some of---"

"bLAH BLaH BLAH." Elijah interrupted him, snickering when he saw the frustration across his face.

"Elijah Quartz, enough. That is no way to treat you--waaahh~" The nymph shrieked when she was suddenly lifted and thrown across Elijah's shoulders. She giggled some. "This is no way a form of apology--"

"bLAh bLAH" Elijah interrupted her again, giving her protruding butt cheek a squeeze.

Wiezen Jr. huffed some, fixing the cuffs of his sleeves before he closed his eyes to think. "We return to the waters we came out of." He nodded to his answer.

"....is that a yes?" Zealia blinked at the blushing human in front of her. "Come, I have plenty in my room. We should hurry before more customers arrive. I have an assistant upstairs that would be more than willing to help as well." She smiled before leading her up the stairs.
H-Hey, I don't need a dress *Rosemary said, still blushing* Just something........... with a lot more... reveal *She kept blushing* Aw man, why is my sister picking out what I show to my fiance. This is soooo weird! *Rosemary put her head in her hands, moaning in a muffled manner of complete embarrassment* I wasn't even here to look for lingerie!...... F-Forget you heard that, Z
Zealia's brows furrowed some. "There is no need to feel embarrassed for something that makes a woman feel empowered and beautiful. This is my job, after all." She shrugged. "And if I can help you with other means of my own talents then I would be more than happy to do so. I think I have an outfit both on the run and another more provocative if that is what you search for. Take three pieces of lingerie and you get the fourth one free. But in this case, I suppose you get a sister discount." She smiled, walking up the stairs. "Now come."
*Rosemary looked away, a deep blush in her face, not used to this sort of feeling, but felt a little better at the mention of being called sister* Heh... thanks sis.... I guess. I- I still remember how yu and Weiz Jr. and Eli would always cause so much mischief as babies. Sorry I wasn't around so much as you guys grew up. Shit happens.... Also, I only need one. Man, three pieces. How many does someone need *As she spoke, she remembered how Helga was always flirting with Weizen all the time, and immediately forgot her own question*
last edited hace más de un año
"It wasn't your fault." Was all that Zealia said, arriving to the last step of the stairs where she looked around for her new friend. She was about to call out his name before she realized that was something rather stupid to do.

"I must aid my sister with an emergency fashion crisis, and if you'd like to help, I would be more than happy for you doing so." She spoke to him telepathically before leading Rosemary into her room. She guided her to one of the mini sofas in her room where she could wait. She retrieved a rather other book from the shelves–one that belonged to her mother's. And as she flipped the pages, her eyes witnessed picture after picture of her own mom modeling in lingerie and many other dresses she herself made to seek inspiration or see if that certain outfit was still in her boutique. "Tell me, about any preferences you have regarding color and texture."
*As Rosemary looked at the book, she immediately backed away from the sight of her own mother in such revealing clothes, covering her eyes* Uh, yeah, uh.... whatever you recommend will do just nicely, Zea
"Anything, hmm? Then it will be a surprise." Zealia nodded, retrieving the measuring tape from the pocket on her waist and beginning of the measurements of her sister. She told her to stand in a variety of weird positions while asking her questions that would focus on the result of the outfit.

"Do you like more muted tones or more vibrant ones? As for texture, how does silk feel to you? Are you alright with velvet?"
*As Rosemary was posing in an odd fashion, she simply shrugged and asked* I don't know, whichever looks sexier to a girl with a scorpion tail, I guess.
hace más de un año pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Hummus frowned only slightly when Elijah spoke of his sister, however he didn't comment on the matter. Instead he drew in a silent breath and exhaled slowly, turning to take a look at the sky again. And as Jr. and Elijah had their brief back and forth, he went off into his thoughts for a short moment until he smiled again. His gaze went back to Jr., a bit puzzled at his answer.
"I'll assume that you are referring to the first body of water that I had the pleasure of almost drowning within." He laughed briefly at this. "Go on. You shall lead our way."

~

When Zealia had spoken to Addai telepathically, he was no longer in the kitchen where she had last left him with the dessert that had been taken from the fridge. Instead he had retreated into the room that she had lent him, his eyes lids closed over his eyes. He thought that if she was going back to work that it would be a while before she actually had returned.

He sat in front of the foot of the bed with his legs crossed in a lotus pose as his mind was drifted off from him, thoughts collecting into a focus as his consciousness slowly began to pull away from his body. A concentrated rush of calm air pulled the bed into a lift along with many other things in the room. But there was no magic whatsoever that came along with it.

~

"Because you had nothing to consider their deaths with." Sigmano answered. "However, I disagree with you." He said, but didn't say anything else that pertained to it afterwards as they left the town and started on a journey of their own.

~

"Jeez, you know less about someone you're supposed ta love than someone who knows nothing about the person they're suppose to love. Don't go with velvet though, make it somethin' with some dark color in it. Nothin' too colorful in out there because...ugh, no." Eros commented to Rosemary, adding her two cents in.
"Scorpion tail?" Zealia's brows furrowed. She only knew one woman with that characteristic. "You speak of Oasis?" Her ears twitched.
Disagree? *The Nithloraul looked with some surprise* I would think that you would agree completely, but if you must, who am I to judge and complain

*Rosemary turned to Zealia in surprise, already filled with many questions* You know Oasis? *She could tell that there was no hiding it now, and just nodded* Yeah, as of today, or yesterday, I am her fiancee. And god, what a lovely woman she is. So you know anything that would impress her? *She thought to herself, and to Eros* And shut it, Eros. Who's the fashion pro here?
"Obviously not you. Who's the OASIS pro here? Also not you. So suck it and choke on one." Eros retorted. "I still think that its stupid that we came here."
Hey! *Rosemary thought, her thoughts sounding almost offended* Rosemary fell in love with me, not you. So you shut it and let me do my shopping. Or I'll be taking over next time in bed. Be good and I may let you join
Wiezen Jr. sighed some as he went ahead in yet another tedious walk, shoving his hands in his pockets as he mumbled to himself. Elijah continued to carry his wife over her shoulder, while Tanis hopped along as the family followed. Helga adjusted her umbrella some before she fell behind with the group, however kept in mind where they were heading. She eventually caught up, but her head remained hanging towards the ground.

Zealia's brow lifted. "Eros?" She questioned. However, she shook the thought off. "Never mind. And yes, I do know Oasis. I've made countless outfits for her. I do have a sense in her taste." She finished taking her measurements, scribbling the last few digits down. "I am happy she is well..." Her ears lowered some before she returned the measuring tape back into her pockets. "This will be a surprise she will love. I want you to try on my ideas once you are home." She had already began to sketch a few designs, mimicking a model of Rosemary's body type. "I shall return shortly, occupy yourself with whatever see fits." Zealia gave a small bow and slid the pen behind her ears. She went to her closet to retrieve a box before exiting the room.

The hybrid looked around for her friend, figuring he had gone to his room. She greatly needed the opinion of a second person of what she had in mind. And when she opened the door to his room, she gasped at the sight of what she saw in her surroundings, the box of lingerie and nightgowns falling from her arms. "What the..." She blinked in utter perplexity. "ADDAI?!
Eros rolled her eyes figuratively. "Correction, see fell in love with you only because of me. Don't flatter yourself, Oasis knows what her body wants, and so do I." She gave a hmph. "And I don't even think you can call this shopping when you only grab shorts and then its out the door. But whatever floats your boat."
*Rosemary thought to herself in silence* No, Oasis loves me. I'm passionate and care about her and love her dearly. And I am a wild girl in the sack, as this new uniform will prove. *She sat down and waited for Zealia's return* Besides, she's the only one I mind appreciating the size of my rear. Everyone else does it, and it freaks me out
The soft hum that drifted from Addai's lips was soon disrupted, his peaceful facial expression altering as his noes scrunched some and his eyebrows slowly began to furrow until his eyes snapped open suddenly, a small gasp for air coming forth. Everything that had been floating within the room rested back into place softly, and even the box that Zealia had dropped eased itself onto the floor rather than drop.
His amber irises ringed with a bit of a light blue glow, and he blinked a few times, having to take a moment to realize that it had been Zealia's voice who had brought him back from what was only a short travel for his spirit. He looked up at her, his own expression just as perplexed as hers. "Hello. Has your work ended so soon?" He asked.

~

"Hey hey hey, you're sayin' like I don't love my babe with a passion. I care about her too, ya know! And besides that, I'll just wear the uniform better. After all, I taught you about sex all together to began with." Eros stirred around in Rose's head some, finding a place where she could settle down comfortably. "I don't care who appreciates our ass, because they're never gettin' a piece of it. Reserved for the wife only."
Zealia found herself staring at him longer than she should have without saying a word. "I... umm..." She shook her head, having to rethink what she was going to say. "How did you..." She shook her head again, not wanting to get distracted. Taking a deep inhales, she finally spoke. "No, I have not finished doing so. I was... I was brainstorming a few ideas for a customer. This may sound awkward being a guy and all, but because all my employees left, I really don't have anyone to ask." She began to pull out a few pieces of fabric from the box, laying them out in display. However, without a model, the pieces of lingerie just looked like cloth. "I know my friend likes darker colors, however, I'm not sure if this one would look nice with stockings. And if it does, should there be straps attached from their underwear or leave it bare?"
As Hummus was following along with everyone, his attention became occupied when a letter sealed in a charcoal black envelope with red outlining and a lantern shaped stamp on it appeared and smacked itself onto his face. He pulled it away, opening the envelope that smelled of burning paper, retrieving the tan parchment within it that held the neat yet almost sloppy handwriting that was printed in black ink on it.

Upon reading over it, he rolled his eyes, flipping the letter over to the back to read a more consistent handwriting that brought a silent scoff from him. He made the letter disappear, dropping it into his pocket where it did just that. He retrieved a blank piece of paper from his book and wrote onto it swiftly with a bit of magic before folding it, putting it into a envelope that made itself out of another piece of paper, and sending it on its way with a poof!

~

Addai blinked as he stared at the cloth that Zealia laid out, looking at them and then back at her. This happened two more times until he really looked at the cloth from where he was. "Straps attached to the..I don't understand.." He said finally, a blush coming to his cheeks. "Is there a weapon to be hidden within the straps? What purpose would they serve?"
Zealia chuckled at Addai's comment. "No, no weapons to be hidden. At least, I hope not." She giggled again. But then she thought about his question regarding the straps. It had taken her a while to comprehend why her mother was so into straps when it came to designing clothing. "Well..." She wasn't sure how to begin. "Let us suppose you are opening a wrapped gift. Without the ribbon, you simply open it. But with the ribbon, you take your time to untie it. And during the time you do so your so excited and eager to open the gift, and this heightened emotion contributes to a well-spent night." The woman attempted to compare it to something perhaps he would understand.

She made a clone of herself appear between the two, the expressionless body wearing one of the link she planned for Rosemary. "See, this design is nice, but so is this one." She made another clone wearing a different one. "But maybe that one is too flowery. What do you think?"

Helga's ears twitched some, her eyes glancing at Hummus when he had scoffed. Then again she looked at him when he did so again, especially when he scribbled so harshly. She bit her lip softly, wanting to ask if everything was okay. But instead, she gently tapped him on the shoulder and pointed at where the letter was mere moments ago with a shrug, asking what had happened.
Hey, don't worry. *Rosemary said with a slight nod* I know you love her too just as much as I do. You want to hold her and kiss her and tell her how much you love her. And you'll get to once we can split our bodies..... If we decide to split our bodies, I mean. In the mean time, we'll just leave our argument at a stalemate
Addai watched closely throughout the explanation, his cheeks growing redder as he slowly began to realize what the woman within his presence was implying, which actually didn't take long to do. We the clones were summoned into the room wearing the pieces, his mouth fell open in surprise. He inhaled deeply, covering his eyes and pointing to the one that had the straps. The one he had actually stared at the longest. "Th-that one. That one seems to be more...alluri--attractive. Very attractive."

~

"And what if we can't do it?" Eros asked. "What if we can't separate, and this crap takes longer than we think it will? If anything we need to be finding other things that we CAN do."

~

Hummus blinked once as he looked at Helga when she tapped him on the shoulder, his eyes following her hand movements, putting together the question much before she had even finished. "It is nothing to be concerned about. Merely an impatient letter from the guests that will be joining us." His attention went back ahead of them, and he didn't say much after that.

~

"I do in fact agree but to only an extent." SIgmano corrected himself. "As I said before. There are exceptions, or rather just one that I am still not completely sure about. And that exception is yourself."
We Will *Rosemary said lying on the couch* Trust me, I'm panicking about this shit too. All this, Oasis' scared of what's in Owensport, her family having to search for their kid, all this talk of gods using people, it's terrifying. I'm horrified of it, Eros. But being scared is what I would've done if I was still a little girl watching birds and crying for my mom. Yeah, I'm scared, but if I just let fear take over, what good will that be to anyone. I just have to remind myself that things'll work out. It's the only thing that kept me sane for the last twenty years

Myself? *The Nithloraul turned her head* The only reason why I am like this is because..... because..... *The Nithloraul put her finger to her chin, as she thought long and hard, but came to no conclusion* Well... I Don't exactly know why I'm different.
”Why are you covering your eyes? Zealia’s ears twitched some, looking at the clone that modeled the lingerie. “Okay, but what color? Black, olive, red?” She snapped her fingers, the outfit on the model changing by the color she stated.

Helga’s ears perked, her eyes lowering some to think about what he said. And once she had processed what she said, she tapped him again to ask who.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Zealia is torturing this poor beta male XD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I mean...Layla didn't even go back to the ship, so she's out of the pregunta XD And Flynn's a Richard, so there's that. hace más de un año
Damn XD hace más de un año
"Respect of a woman's body." Addai answered to Zealia's first question with his eyes still covered. And only peeked through the spaces between his fingers as her second question, watching the material's color be swapped instantly with each snap of her finger. This time, he had given it a little thought before he answered. "..Olive.." He said, his hands lowering but his eyes averting.

~

When he was tapped on the shoulder again, Hummus was about to see what she wanted for a second time until he was distracted again with the slight but sharp movements from within his cloak. "All is well my friend, all is well." He said, checking his outer pocket for anymore of the wrapped spoilage that he had been feeding into his inner pocket. "Hm, it seems that I have to replenish your supply. But worry not, it will not take long."

~

"Precisely." Sigmano said simply. "There may be more hope for you. Or rather..within you, than you yourself let on. Perhaps the work of a Servant was never what was meant for you."

~

"I don't think its whats in Owensport that scares her. She's been at that place's neck for years." Eros said after a moment. "And always just thinking that things would work out is how things NEVER worked out. And besides, what do you mean "its what you would've done". Wasn't the whole point of us coming here to began with for you to cry to the witch in the first place?" She pointed out. "Look, its one thing to try to be brave, and its another thing to think that we can just bounce back from anything thrown at us. That's what got us fucked over in Edrain. That's how Oasis lost her damn arm for crying out loud. And if we keep trying to do things without using our head, then we're gonna end up exactly how we do in the future."
*The Nithloraul turned her attention to him completely at his response, surprised to hear that coming from... well, anyone. But despite that, she just gave a small smile and nodded* If you say so

*Rosemary crossed her arms, already regretting her choice of wording* Hey, I wasn't actually gonna cry. Just get some pointers and maybe punch a hole in a wall or something, I don't know. Besides, you know I ain't that smart. All I know how to do is beat the shit out of my problems and hope that works. Thinking isn't really my thing. And thank god Oasis is smarter than I am. That's why I am still all hectic about what to do with our brand. I don't want to eat anyone, but I also want to help Oasis more than anything. So I don't know which is better or worse
"Good choice." Zealia scratched her chin before she reverted the color of the lingerie to olive. But then her ears twitched in realization of what he had said previously. "You can respect a woman's body by admiring too." She said with a small chuckle. "I shall return shortly. Thank you." She said, leaving him with the rest of the box as she took out specific pieces. She exited the room and fetched around some outfits downstairs, going to the corner where the sewing machine was so that she could fit Rosemary's measurements correctly.

Helga's ears lowered some when he looked back at what was in his cloak. And as she awaited an answer that never came, her ears lowered some more. Her hands clenched one another, waiting patiently for him to say something, not wanting to tap his shoulder and bother him if he didn't want to talk.
Sigmano gave a small nod himself. "Our beginning will not be a long journey. We will stop at nightfall so that the next days will be not be tedious."

~

"Yeah...I guess we're both stomped on that aspect." Eros couldn't help but to agree on not wanting to do that. But then an idea came to mind, and she began to think over how they were able to utilize their brand in their earlier days of learning how to cooperate. But then she sensed something. "Oh whoa whoa whoa...what the fuck is that?!"

~

Hummus, after settling down the unknown thing that he spoke to, had gone back to focusing on where they were heading, the music from the festivities bringing his gaze back to the surroundings as they had to go back through the city again.

~

Addai sat there for a while after she had left, not sure that he would be able to return to what he was doing so easily now that his mind full filled with so many flustering thoughts. Instead his eyes went to the box that she had left behind for a moment, but then he shook his head afterwards to at what had instantly come to his thoughts. And instead, remembering something that overshadowed it made him get to his feet.
-

Meanwhile, as Zealia made her way downstairs, she heard two familiar voices within the shop, their presences gone undetected.

"I swear, this old man, and his stupid fucking PATIENCE bullshit!" Cain snarled as he began to tear the letter he had received a few seconds ago into confetti pieces.

Charlie scratched the back of his head. "I mean...to be fair, we've only been here for like, ten minutes."

"Shut up! You didn't have to come from all the way across the damn seas to come to this stupid shit. This is time I could be spending with my kids! And then there's you will the fucking demons and all of that crap too!"

"Oikay, first off, the whole reason that this thing is stuck with me to began with, is because I GOT SENT TO HELL. And oh, who's faults was that again?" Charlie snapped back at him with clear irritation.

"Yeah? Well keep that shit to yourself next time. My wife and kids had to witness the aftermath of you gettin' skewered and that damn Therian getting her ass handed to her like she owned a donkey! Do you know how fucking hard it was to try to explain that? I thought we agreed that you weren't going to be hanging around this place anyways!"

"Nah, YOU said that! And it's not like I WANTED to! Macross got involved! And I was minding my own business, gettin' some ideas together for my date, and I got DRAGGED BACK INTO IT."

"So what? That psychotic bitch ain't our problem." Cain crossed his arms. "And besides, ya need to learn how to say no and stick with it. Stop feelin' so damn guilty about everything single thing. We'll handle what we need to handle when it gets to that, but other than that, we don't have to do shit. I mean, what was the point of you having me summon the First Dog, and then dragging it all the way back here, if you weren't gonna let the damn thing loose?"

"I wasn't thinking. When you have people that won't leave you alone until you help them, it's harder than you think. On top of that, Y'iel's kids got napped. What would you have done?!"

"Killed them." Cain said with a shrug. "I might care about'em to some degree, which ain't my fault, but hey, they're not my kids soooo--"

"...Something is seriously wrong with you..." Charlie replied blandly.
You feel it too? *Rosemary wasted no time getting up from the couch, even drawing her blade in an instant before Charlie and Cain walked into the store. Hearing their voices, she hurried downstairs, blade in hand, ready to attack anyone that appeared slightly suspicious*

*The Nithloraul put her hands behind her back as she walked, a thought coming to her mind* Let us just hope that the Ancient Ones don't rush us back to our business soon. I want to help Fran as much as Flynn does, though he'll never believe it. To him, I'm no better than Kristoff or the Ancient Ones or Cian
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Rosemary isn't even downstairs XD They're upstairs hace más de un año
I thought she was waiting downstairs this whole time XD hace más de un año
Wiezen Jr. had led the rest of the group back to the lake that he and his father had came out of. He looked around, a little puzzled because his brother was to a certain extent right. He wasn’t quite sure how to leave this universe.

However, he was surprised to see his mother had stepped forth and patted his shoulder, giving a very frail smile. She looked around, her eyes glancing to the rock sculpture of her mother before they landed on the waterfall that spilled from it. The nymph’s hands trembled as she lifted her arm to point at it, indicating that is where they had to go.

Zealia was assembling the gift bag where she packed the outfits fitted for Rosemary she herself had designed with inspiration of their mother. However, her ears softly twitched at the sound of the new voices in her boutique. She lifted her eyes, eyeing the figures in the distance from where the cashier was at before she approached them briefly. “My apologies, but business hours are currently—“ She paused, blinking as she recognized the two there. “Oh…” She frowned, looking between her fathers. “Charlie… Cain… Hello. Do you need something?” But then her eyes averted more towards Charlie, her eyebrows wiggling some. “Are you alright, Charlie?” She asked with concern, observing his body for any injuries.
*As Zealia has looked at the two, Rosemary had already jumped down the flight of stairs, landing on her feet, blade in hand as she called out* Sis are we being attacked by- *She turned to see the two men, seeing them as little to no threat, she put her sword away* Oh, just customers. Thank whatever god is listening
"Yeah..." Charlie paused for a moment, looking back to the bandages that were wrapped around some of his body where even Cain had only been able to partially heal. "..Sorta? It's like yeah but no." He ended up shrugging. "I'll be fine I guess. But no, I don't think we need anyth--"

"YES THE HELL WE DO!" Cain interrupted. "We need the old geezer to hurry the fuck up so we can get this breakfast family garbage or whatever outta the way. I got stuff to do." His attention turned when Rosemary came downstairs with her sword.

"Uh...lady...I don't think that's such a goo-"

"Who the fuck's this short bitch pointing sharp things at me?" Cain interrupted, his brows furrowing as his claws extended from his fingernails. "Imma kill it."

But to Charlie's relief, the woman had stowed the sword away.

~

Hummus's gaze followed Helga's finger to the waterfalls that he had witnessed earlier on in their trip to the world that they currently resided in. His cloak sprouted its wings once more, and he floated slowly across the terrain of water that he had been pushed into prior to discovering Tanis and the others that had been playing with the ball.
“Her name is Rosemary.” Zealia informed Cain. She observed Charlie some more, sighing softy. “Family breakfast? You must be mistaken.” She said to them both. “We don’t mean to trouble you more than we already have.”
Did you just call me a short bitch!? *Rosemary said as she stepped close to them, her fists balled up* Don't tempt me, old man. I got a fuck ton of pent up anger and I'm begging for an excuse to use it! *She cursed before she turned away and thought to herself* So, Eros, before we were interrupted, what was that about our brand?
"Old?" Cain's killing intent was already clear enough as it was. "Ya better come strapped with your best shot, cuz this ain't gonna end to well for ya or your skank shorts." The sound of thunder could be heard brewing up outside the shop.

Charlie stepped between the two. "Nope, nah ah. We're not doin' none of that shit while I'm stuck in the middle of it, so both of you back the hell off." He said.

"That guy...he's the one I felt it from." Eros spoke to Rose, ignoring her question about the brand. "What the...what the fuck is he? No..what the hell is THAT?" She could see much more into things than Rosemary could, and when she enhanced Rose's vision, she too could see it. A mass of crimson-black aura floating throughout Charlie's body. It almost seemed separate from him, yet..there as if it were just locked inside of a box, and his body was that box.

"Trust me..." Charlie said, looking over at Rosemary, but surprisingly speaking to Eros. "You..definitely don't want to find that out. So hows about we relax."
*As Rosemary's attention was still on Cain, when Eros changed her vision, she too could see the strange black aura in Charlie's body, and knew immediately that he was talking to Eros. Knowing that, she spoke* Who the hell are you two anyway!? And why are you both so mysterious and shit?
"I...wouldn't exactly call myself mysterious." Charlie shrugged. "I'm just a dude that unfortunately agreed to come here for this whole breakfast thing..."

"Just a dude my ASS!" Eros said. She hadn't sensed this much malice coming from one person since Macross. "Something's definitely not right..."

Charlie ignored that comment from Eros, and instead spoke to Zealia. "By the way, that's not a mistake either. Your mom's comin' too."

And the other guy, the one that Zealia had called "Cain". She could feel an energy with him that she couldn't mistake as anything else. After all, it had nearly killed them. "And who're suppose to be, asshole?"

Cain on the other hand sneered an answer. "I'm whoever the hell I tell you I am bitch. Which is NONE. OF YA. BUSINESS." He then turned to Zealia. "Yeah, and the other two idiots are comin' with her too. I just came to to put your mom out of her misery if she's still the pathetic thing that I saw before."
*Rosemary was prepared for a ton of comebacks, but stopped at the mention of Zealia's mother, and as Cain continued to speak, Rosemary spoke in a serious tone* Don't you even think of touching her, asshole!
“Please do not speak of my mother like that.” Zealia asked politely, however her tone held some edge. “Umm... welll... no one that you’ve said so far is here, so I’m guessing it was a mistake? Can I offer you two something to drink?” She turned to Rosemary. “Let’s not fight please...”
*Rosemary turned to Zealia. It was clear to her that there was so much frustration and anger that Rosemary was holding back, but regardless, she turned to Cain and spoke* You're lucky she's here, old man *With that, she made her way back upstairs, already trying to calm herself down as best as she could*
"Oh come on, we've been through this already. I woulda sent you piggies to the ax before if ya would've kept up with your bullshit. And if her being reduced to a sluggy bag of animal shit wasn't true, ya wouldn't have sent her off on her merry way in the first place, now wouldja?" Cain said to Zealia. But then his eyes went back to Rosemary. "But lucky? You should be sayin' that to yourself. I think I'm just about ready to peel someone's head open if I feel like it."

"This is goin' bad already." Charlie pinched the bridge of his noes, turning to Zealia. "No, it wasn't a mistake." And then he turned to Cain. "And we're not going to be fightin' here."

Cain gave a shrug. "Not gonna be much of a fight if I just tear'em apart, but whatever you say. You should be more worried about your buddy Lucy."

Charlie glared at him, but didn't say much of anything back at first, his jaw clenching. "That's exactly why I'm tryin' to avoid your stupid altercations. You should really learn to shut up. I'm pretty sure you don't want to meet'em yourself."

"Oh, I'd be pleased to. My foots gotta go somewhere don't it?" Cain shot back.

They both glared at each other momentarily, eventually coming to a quick stalemate. And then Cain turned back to Zealia. "No. I don't want nothin' from this Quartz owned dumphouse."
*Rosemary returned up stairs, sitting on the couch, completely oblivious to Addai's presence at first before he turned to him, and with some annoyance in her tone, spoke* So what's your story?
Addai had gone about looking around after everyone had left from upstairs again, picking up one of the books that were there. And to avoid having to look at the box within the room he had been granted, he had just went into the living room and took a seat on the small couch. When Rosemary spoke to him, he hadn't even noticed that she had spoke, his face buried in the book that he was trying to get around to understanding since most of it was a bunch of symbols and incantation steps. After all, it was a spellbook.
*Rosemary was completely stoneface as she waited for a response, and when she came to the realization she wasn't getting one, she just turned her eyes the other direction and responded awkwardly* Ooookay then
Addai finally noticed that Rosemary was there after finally giving up on trying to decipher the language of the spellbook, the only thing he was able to understand in some way being the pictures within it that showed the incantations and some of the things that were needed. He stared at her for a few long seconds, blinking. "....Hello," he finally said. "Is Ms.Zealia helping you as well?"
*Rosemary turned to him, surprised that he finally responded, before she spoke, her arms resting behind her head* Yes, my sister is just helping me pick out a uniform to celebrate me and my fiancee's proposal. Also something to help me get my mind off the endless madness that is my life
"This is not a dumphouse. This is a boutique." Zealia said almost tediously, as if she has had to repeat the same thing over and over again. And at the statement about her mom, she sighed. "We did not send her away because of that, Cain." Was all that she said. "I'm sure a little water can help whatever you two are waiting for. There are snacks as well and I have leftover chocobananos." The woman went to retrieve the dustpan and broom, sweeping the confetti from the paper Cain tore and carelessly left on the ground. "Pardon me..." She said for him to move some so she could get all the specs.

Elijah, Wiezen Jr., and Tanis followed alongside the creek of the river to the waterfalls. Meanwhile, the purple nymph had joined Helga who was actually walking on the body of water in her own pace, walking through the waterfalls that lightly coated her with sprinkles.
"Pardon yourself." Cain replied and lifted his finger, the shredded pieces of paper rising before flying into her face. "Boutique, dumphouse. Anything that is owned or considered to be Quartz related, is all the same thing. A dumphouse." He paused for a moment. "Then again, that might be a little insulting...to the dumphouse, of course." One of the chairs pushed itself from under the table, and sat himself down, kicking his feet up.

Charlie's eye twitched lightly. "You didn't have to come...you know that, right?"

"And neither did you. But, we both know that that's not the only reason we're here. We got business to take care of." Cain replied. "If anything, I just came for the free food."

~

Addai was a bit surprised to find that Rosemary was Zealia's sister, a bit of interest coming to him. "Ah, then you are also a witch, nymph, and Therian as well?" He asked, still having no idea what a Therian even was.

~

Hummus floated across the air, the wings of his cloak disappearing as platforms of transparent energy became his steps across the water for the time being. He rested his hands back into the pockets of his cloak, taking in a few minor details of the place that he had missed before and ensuring that his notebook jotted them down accordingly.
Oh, no, none of that stuff *Rosemary said, shaking her head, but finding some peace as she was able to talk about herself* I'm actually a human that was adopted by Helga. And then we got separated for twenty years