windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5801-5850 of 9437

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary looked at the smaller Han'ah before her attention turned to the original Han'ah* I'm just going to assume this is all due to Eros being inside me in some way
hace más de un año pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Well yeah—,"

"And no. And...yeah again. " Han'ah finished as her other self closed the shop door lightly. "Yeah , because when you gave birth to me, I inherited the brand."

"The no is because we sort of found this part out on our own when we were little." The other her, or Rath Ha'nah, spoke up while brushing her bangs out of her face.

"And finally, yes. Because going back to the birth thing, when you had us, Eros technically gave birth too." Han'ah said, scratching her head. "And..we sort of merged when we were still in the womb. It's weird.."

"Being in a womb is weird,” Ha'nah snorted. “And technically, we're twins in a sense except we're...not." She ended up giving a shrug. She, unlike Han'ah's, favored a little more of Oasis's side than Rosemary's. "It's kinda cool though."

Meanwhile, Eros was giving a squeal of absolute astonishment and joy. "That's my side of our kid! Holy shit!"
*Rosemary just looked between the two, not sure what to say, before she just leaned against the wall, her hand on her head* Okay, hang on, I need a minute to process all of this *She stayed there, hoping to find some way of understanding all of this confusion, but was unable to come up with a good answer to it all*
Han'ah and Ha'nah looked at each other for a moment.

"Should we do the thing? I don't think she gets it.."

"Only if I get to chill out here for a while afterwards. It gets crammy up in there."

"Fine. But just stay close by just in case something pops up." Han'ah looked to Rosemary now. It almost reminded her of when they had to explain it the best way they could when they were children only 10 years of age. Except now they had a better grasp of how and why. “Alright so mom, right now, I'm completely human. I'm like Levi now. No special abilities or the brand or anything like that aside from a little edge in my senses and skin a little tougher than the average human's."

"I, on the other hand," Ha'nah pointed to herself. "Am the exact opposite almost. I'm the brand with a soul of its own, who in turn, is also a part of her soul. I have the capabilities of the said brand," She shifted her hand into the elongated whip arm that they had used previously before morphing it back. “Except mine isn't as strong without Han'ah. BUT, my brand can last longer on my own.”

“And so when we become one again,” They grabbed each other's hand and intertwined their fingers. They began to melt together, Ha'nah changing into a slosh of flesh that merged into Han'ah's until they were one.

Han'ah's eyes flickered in color for a moment until they rested on their blue. She blew her bangs upwards, now holding the bag that her counterpart-twin had been holding. "And now, two wholes made a even bigger whole. See? It's not that complicated."
*Rosemary looked at he two as they spoke before they became one. And at her response, she shook her hand and spoke* Nope. Still real confusing. But whatever, I can't be bothered to think about this stuff. I got enough to think about what with time travel and being a mother and all that. It's way too much thinking than I'm used to
"Uh..okay mom.." Han'ah said. "But you got it though, right mom?"

“I got the gist of it," Eros said, using the other half of she and Rose's mouth to speak. She had been listening so intensely from the moment that they had said that she and Rosemary had given birth at the same moment. But then she said, “Other than that, I'm pretty much where Rose is at ”

Han'ah let out a groan, only for Ha'nah to comment in her head.
"That moment you when you have to explain your birth to your own parents and it they still don't get it." She had started laughing, and in fact, had been already trying not to do so while she was speaking.
*Rosemary shook her head as she tried to stay focused before she spoke* Regardless of it all, I'll still be sure to help you both out. After all, I am your mother. Just.... Still gotta get used to the whole thing, you know

(FUCK THE DMV)
"I don't think you..really have much of a choice but to help us out anyways. I mean, it's you guys' fault for not taking out the trash and letting the bag burst." Han'ah said in a matter-of-fact sort of way. "Anyways, I guess it's back to the ship we go so I can give this stuff to Levi.
"SOME of the stuff." Ha'nah corrected.
Oh boohoo. I hope you know that some of this is mine too
“Why of course. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist some late morning snacks. That's why I grabbed extra."
"....touche." Han'ah mumbled in response while turning to head back towards the ship.
last edited hace más de un año
*Rosemary watched as Han'ah and her other self returned to the ship, still not sure how to take her answer before she thought to herself in a sarcastic tone* Yeah, I got your back too, Han'ah *She followed behind her, making her way back to the ship*
"She's a crude little thing," Eros snickered. And then she started to think. "Hey, I wonder if we could do that. The whole splitting thing, I mean." She pitched the thought. "Maybe we still haven't utilized this brand too far to its fullest just yet."
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia's wings fluttered some when she was splashed, but she couldn't help but release the smallest of dry giggles. It had been a while since she was able to enjoy the feeling of laughter. She wasn't bothered unlike how she would have been years ago. Instead, she rubbed some more water on her face to wake her up. She glanced at her brother who was floating above the waves in the air peacefully before mischievously splashing him again with her wing.

Wiezen Jr. cringed, his eyes shooting open and glaring at his sister in annoyance. He looked away once he saw her frown and lower her ears before flipping her over into the water, smirking some a bit himself.
Greisha lowered to a float inches above the water, gliding over to them. "My apologies. It has slipped my mind that the gravity here is much more than that if your world. But your bodies will become used to the feel—" She let out a gasp when they water seemed to rise above their heads, only to realize that they had actually been pulled into a sink.

However, they would find that they could actually breathe under the strange sea. The dampness of the water could still be felt, yet they remained dry for the most part. But they were sinking faster and faster towards the bottom.

Greisha soon joined them, zapping them with a bit of magic so that the atmosphere wouldn't take such a tole on them. But her physical self had altered just a bit, her upper face now covered by a jellyfish like mask. Much like Y'iel, water activated her Therian Self, though not as much. Her body glowed within the water, and she took their hands to guide them down to the massive spot of green below them where a house of coral and bedrock sat just off of the center. "This is Athlantis. Welcome friends, to a part of my homeworld."
Her voice had become a light ringing that could most be compared to singing.

The moss was bushy against their feet and was like a substitute for grass. She released them as they landed. "Their is still much to be done here, for I have only just been birthed. However, here is safe. Here we may be able to grasp a view of the outside world and to your friend."
Yeah, she gets it from you *Rosemary said to her first comment. But on her second one, she gave it some thought, before thinking* You may be right, but how do we do that
The twins stared in awe at their surroundings, a vague similarity of it with where they had sent their mother. “Correct me if I’m wrong, Ms. Greisha, but... we just stay here and let the events on the outside unfold? We appreciate your hospitality and kindness. But did Y’iel only give orders to stay... under here?”
"Orders?" Greisha turned to them, blinking. "The Therian Y'iel has only asked me to keep you say. And Athlantis is safe. Therefore, I am keeping you both safe, am I not?" She thought for a moment. "I do know that I cannot take you back there. That vicinity was not safe. The Dark One there is much too powerful, and it cannot be drawn here, for it will bring only destruction. However, I can by chance attempt to contact Y'iel for further instruction."

~

"I don't know yet. But at some point we're gonna have to start by picking up where we left off with trying to refine the brand more. It might take a little more than that, but it's gotta be our start one way or another. Especially if Macross is one our problems now."

As they reached the ship, Han'ah was pulled into two again, Ha'nah brushing herself off. “I wonder if Mason and Lucien are anywhere around this Era. Maybe we can still contact them. They could still help us."

"We'll get to that when we do." Han'ah replied, not even wanting to go there with the conversation.
*Rosemary gave a nod to Eros, but before she could respond, her attention turned to Han'ah and her other self talking about two other people, and she couldn't help but ask* Sorry, but... who?

*Enricho continued his treck across the massive open plains, nothing for miles but a few travelers hurrying to the next town and a long stretch of dried grass from the sun. He was already tired of walking, but kept moving regardless*
"Yes, please, we'd appreciate it very much. Mother left us very clear orders of taking care of her as much as we could. We assume she is in severe pain and requires aid urgently." Zealia fidgeted with her fingers, poking at one of the bubbles that floated around her.
It was Ha'nah that answered. "They're some of our not so normal friends in the future. As in, they're definitely not humans that's for sure. Their mom is sort of a...child eating bitch, to say the least. But they're good people. We sort of grew up-ish together, even though they're a little older than us."

~

"You craft...magic weaponry?" Ossiana stared at the line of weapons, observing them closely. She grazed her thumb across the blade of ax, and when it didn't cut her finger, a frown came across her face as she turned to the old gentleman that stood beside the rack. Though his was of better quality of the ones from three or four towns back, they were not to the standards that she searched for. “Zhese blades appear dull. I could shatter them in a single swing.” She declared.
"Vhat, are zhey supposed to bare a significance to themselves aside from the flashy diamonds?”

“Heh, so you're one'na those types, huh?” The blacksmith spit out the seeds to the fruit he had been eating at the time. “I believe I have just tha thing. Folla me to the back. I keep the best of me items for the ones with the keen eyes.”

~

Greisha looked at the two in confusion now when they mentioned a "mother" that had apparently told them to care for Y'iel. "...Is Y'iel not the mother of you both?" She asked. "You do not seem to be of that from the Pandora." She frowned a little now as she thought about it. "Come, there is a place within my home where we may seek her.”
Windwakerguy430 commented…
God, where the hell is she XD hace más de un año
When will tu summon a character that just comes out of nowhere and says, "I can help, but tu gotta do shit for me first XD" hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
He's not useless...tbe distance is XD hace más de un año
*Rosemary turned her head* Child eating? Yeah, I can think of a few people like that. Not sure I want to meet any of those people again, though *Just the thought of some of the people from her past already made Rosemary want to gag in thought*

*Enricho continued moving, keeping his hat over his eyes to block out the sun as he kept moving, hoping that he was at least coming to some sort of clue as to where she was*
"Well...we don't fuck with her mom like that anyways." Ha'nah gave a shrug. "And considering that we're probably going to try to kill her at some point or vice versa, they'd be a nice triumph card."

~

As Enricho was walking, a gray haired man wearing a heavy looking cloak was waving him down in the distance, a traveling bag attached to his back.
*Enricho immediately took notice of the man, but as he got close, he raised his hand and kept moving* Sorry, I ain't taking any company right now. I have my own things to do right now

*Rosemary had to give it some thought, before a horrible thought came to her mind as she asked* Please don't tell me you're referring to who I think you're talking about
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Alright so fuck tu then XD Can't say I didn't send anyone now hace más de un año
cosmic_fusions commented…
xD hace más de un año
No, he can have him. He's just making conversation XD hace más de un año
Just let the man talk a bit and warm Enricho to the idea XD hace más de un año
"Uuuuhhh.... no. Or at least, not exactly. Our mother is Helga, Helga Quartz. She is really good friends with Y'iel and would be devastated if anything happened to her." Zealia said, nodding at what she said next. "Yes, finding the Therian and helping her is the only thing we wish to do."
"I don't want to be company to anyone—well I do, but only to get out of this insufferable hellscape that is these plains! You seem to be a hunter of some caliber as well, so perhaps we could make an arrangement, per say?" The man suggested.

~

"Helga Quartz? Hm....that sounds like the name of a creature of the lower world.." Greisha went into thought again, wondering if it was possible that Y'iel had found some other being connect with.
The door of her house opened at the will of her presence, and she floated through. The walls were crafted of pearls and more of the bedrock that the outside of the structure was created from.

But as they entered the home, the water seemed to separate from the inside, the sea that they left behind them wavering. She headed straight down the hall, the double doors at the end opening. "Nema! Neeeemmaaa!" She began to call out to someone. Or better yet, something.
nema > nemo hace más de un año
Finding Nemo was the original Taken hace más de un año
*Enricho shook his head. If he were younger, he would have no trouble threatening the man. But he just turned and spoke in a calm manner* Listen, traveler, I understand that you aren't fond of The Plains. I doubt anyone is. But unless you have information on a short warrior woman with an accent that carries an axe, then I'm afraid there's nothing you have that I'm looking for
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
... He's not even young tho XD Old enough to be Enricho's dad hace más de un año
Well I fucked up. I'm sorry I was born human, COLA XD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Fuck that, tu AREN'T ALLOWED TO BE HUMAN HERE XD hace más de un año
Yeah, nice try, COLA. My parents told me that already. You're twenty years too late XD hace más de un año
"I'd say that this is a mighty specific description. As a matter of fact, I may have seen someone like that round these parts earlier yesterday. It would explain why everything I've run across out here so far was already dead. I made fetching some things a bit easier. Hmmm...ah, I think I remember now!"
*Enricho turned his attention to the man, now listening to him* You did? What was she like. And by everything.... you don't mean people, do you?
"Creature of the lower world?" Zealia's brows furrowed, a little offended by her remark about her mother although she knew she meant no harm. "Well... If you met my mom I'm sure you would say the complete opposite." The two hybrids walked down the halls with her. "Nema? What's a Nema?"

Meanwhile, Wiezen Jr. occupied himself by staring at the pearl walls he was surrounded by in awe. His ears twitched mildly, weariness beneath his eyes and they observed the intricate detailing of the house.
“Nema is the life that met me here after my birth,” And Greisha smiles gratefully at this. "And I'm sure that those of the lower world do have their own creatures that brush grace. But those that do often destroy themselves. NEMA!” She floated through one of the rooms, and soon a rapid clicking could be heard coming in their direction.

The walls that Jr. looked at, upon closer observation, he would find small but extremely detailed hieroglyphs that looked as if they had been apart of the wall since their creation. Though, these hieroglyph like markings were in the language of the Therian, which were little to nothing like the ones in their world.

~

"No, I don't believe I'd seen any people dead round these parts unless the creatures of the plains were responsible. And there were vast amounts of them lurking around before she came along, now it doesn't seem like they were ever here there's so few of them. She looked as if she had come out of one the older barbaric civilizations, though I can say she had some sort of class about her that could attract the right person. But yes, oh yes, she wielded a mighty ax with her that burned like ashes into the sky from a large bonfire." The man said, thinking back further now.

~

" It depends. Who do you think we're talking about exactly?” Han'ah was the one to ask this time, her voice lowering as they got back onto the ship. She looked over to see that Levi was still sleeping as heavily as he was before they left. She couldn't blame him either. They had had a long day that was finally behind them for the time being.
*Enricho's full attention was now on the man as he responded* Do you remember where she was heading? I need to find her, sir

*Rosemary just shook her head before she looked up at Han'ah* Uh.... nevermind. I'm going to go check on Oasis, alright *With that, she turned back to their room, her thoughts on Macross possibly having children horrifying her*
"Hmmm, you know, I could tell you." The old man said, rubbing at his tough chin stubble at the thought. "But it'll cost ya if you want any more words outta me. And with as much as I told ya already, I think that sounds pretty fair."

~

"Mkay, we'll still be here obviously." Ha'nah said, giving her a small wave as she saw her off. She then turned to Han'ah. "Alright, time to bust open that bag," She said, rubbing her hands together in anticipation.
-

Back within the room, Oasis was still snoring happily in her sleep, now hugging against one of the pillows as she laid on her stomach.
*Enricho crossed his arms, but he nodded* Fine, I ain't short on money. How much do you want?

*Rosemary waved to Han'ah as she made her way back to the bedroom, taking notice of Oasis as she was sleeping in a calm manner. The sight of her was enough to make Rosemary smile as she thought to herself* You still owe me a new pair of shorts, dammit
Years of isolation in his room along with books upon books led Wiezen Jr. to recognize these strange hieroglyphs, however, the full alphabet he had yet to learn. He had always been interested in history and music despite his apathetic behavior. Wiezen Jr. never felt a far level of sadness whenever he was excluded, because that meant new teachings awaited him in his room. His hands grazed the air upon the wall but did not touch it.

"Well Helga--" Zealia paused, for she really didn't know how to reply to Greisha's statement. It was true, she had destroyed herself. She had ripped any ounce of respect she had for herself, and went as far as blinding herself and ripping off her ears. A small frown appeared on her face. "She's... going to be alright..." She told more herself than Greisha. Her ears twitched at the sound of clicking.
Soon, some sort of coughing yip began to echo before a small mass slide passed the doorway ahead of them in a blur as it tried to stop itself. Glass could be heard shattering somewhere within the room, and seconds later a four-legged aquatic creature came prancing out towards them in a odd hopping motion.
It's face was like that of a piranha, a small glowing bulb glowing on top of its head. It's shark like body was covered in glass like scales, it's front and hind legs stubby.
The creature scampered up to Greisha, hopping up towards her waist excitedly with a fun of a tail wagging.

"Nema, myfriend! It is so good to see you!" The Therian rejoiced in a bubbly manner, scooping the creature into her arms and giving it a warm and caring hug. She turned to Jr. and Zealia with a smile. "Nema here is going to help us.”

~

"Oh no no, you are mistaken. I don't desire any gold, just a warrior to travel with in case something ugly still lurks out here near by.”

~

"You know., even with all the bad shit we've had to step through, you gotta admit that we got a pretty solid end of the stick. I wouldn't mind a life with her out somewhere on some island and away from all this shit. And we got a kid....or kids..i think." Eros said, watching Oasis sleep through Rosemary's eyes.
Wiezen Jr.'s ears twitched in interest when he saw the creature Greisha spoke about mere moments ago. "woah..." He whispered more to himself than anyone else. It was a beautiful mixture of animals that blended so perfectly. Many times he bred different species, and Nema was unlike any other. "May I?" He asked if he could pet her.

Zealia blinked. This creature was... odd, however she made no judgement since she saw many weird creatures prancing around her house as a child. "That's a nice name." She resorted to saying instead.
*Enricho raised an eyebrow at the man's response before asking* Now I'm even more curious. What's your name, traveller

*For once, Rosemary agreed completely with Eros. She smiled and responded* Yeah, it makes it all worth it
Greisha tipped her head in thought, but then smiled some more at the halfbreed. "I am afraid that the choice of that to make is not my own."

"Yes, you may my good sir, for you hold an essence of the light." A rather charming and perplexing voice answered, and it was more than clear that it wasn't Greisha who did so.

Greisha snickered some, holding the creature out to Jr. now. “I suppose that settles it then, yes?”

~

"My name is Hummus Nutt Ella, favorable to meet your acquaintance," The man replied, adjusting his leather shouldered cloak in a formal manner. “And who may you be traveler of the plains?"

~

"...Is it bad that I want to wake her up just a liiiittle bit and give her some more loving?" Eros said with a snicker, though she was being truthful about what she desired. "Now that I think about it though, when do you think was the last time she has actually gotten a chance to have some peaceful sleep for once?"
are tu eating hummus and nutella xD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
....I was thinking about it XD hace más de un año
that's the worst combination ever xD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Separately not combined XD hace más de un año
Wiezen Jr.'s left ear perked some at the new voice he heard. He blinked at Greisha, looking back down at the creature with a discrete, almost invisible smile. "Outstanding." He said, his right hand stroking its fins and lightly grazing its scales.

Zealia watched her entertained brother. He was... having fun? Smiling? That only happened once in a blue moon.

Jr. glanced back at his sister. "Come, touch her."

Zealia immediately shook her head. She preferred puppies than... whatever this creature was. Wiezen rolled his eyes softly, before he grabbed Zealia's hand and guided it to gently stroke her back. "o-oh..." She stared at the scales. "Shiny!"

At this, Wiezen Jr. smiled some more. It was nice knowing his sister liked something he too was interested, and that it wasn't always about him being dragged to shop along.
Nema's scales lifted some as it was given pats and rubs, and for a brief few seconds, the cloudy blue scales underneath could be seen, and they were lit up with some sort of glow. It turned to Zealia and gave some sort of pleased grin to the halfbreed. "Why thank you! You are a wonderful creature to the eye yourself, you and your kin both." It looked between the two before attempting to tilt its head backwards to look at Greisha.
"Have you become acquainted with more friends so soon? It is well!"

"I do not know," Greisha replied with a childlike honesty. "I do hope that it is so. They require our aid in contacting the other Therian who's Grace is kin to my own, for she is in great peril. Will you assist us?”

"But of course! Your interest in her is a great one indeed. And we would not want her to be harmed before you can be taught now would we?" Nema stated. “Let us go to the Channel, where I will be able to better tune to the music of her grace.”
*Enricho thought that the name was incredibly odd, but shrugged regardless as he spoke* You can call me Enricho, sir

*Rosemary didn't want to admit it, but she also desired to wake Oasis up and start to go at it again, but she shook those thoughts out of her head and responded* It's best if we let her rest for now. God knows she needs it
The man, Hummus, gave a nod. "Very well then Enricho. Let us depart from these plains and to the nearest town ahead of us. The morning waits for no one, and neither will whatever dares to still lurk after the carnage of the Red Woman. Yes...a good tale I will make of her."

~

"Alright, so that leaves us with the one last thing that's lingering around in the air. I know you'll hate to have to do it, but I think it's time that we checked in on Jud and have little chat when she wakes up.”
tu know, at first I was too tired to care, but now that I am más awake, is that really is fucking name XD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
....yes xD hace más de un año
*Enricho gave a nod* Alright, then when we reach the next town, you will be sure to give me the information I need, correct?

*Rosemary gave a nod* Yeah, I had a feeling we'd have to talk about Macross with her. I doubt she'll be prepared to do it, but... hey, after last time, it's better to tell her rather than just run off *Despite that, she was still incredibly nervous about telling her, and it even got to her a little* You know, I think it's okay to wake up Oasis. It's not like Jud is going anywhere, right
Zealia blushed some to the creature’s compliment before she nodded in sync with her brother at her next question. “Yes, please. We musn’t Waste any time!”
"Why of course! I am a man of my word after all." Hummus held up his left hand. "I give you my humblest word. The folk in these parts are as trustworthy as they come when it comes to giving our word."

~

Greisha turned around in a swift glide and began to go in the direction that the crash had come from ahead of them. With only a small knowing nod towards the shattered vase of gold that laid on the floor, the broken shards arranged themselves in their proper place and put itself back onto the shelf that was centered in the corner of the wall. The cracks sealed themselves with a sound that similar to a sizzle.

They immediately came across another hall who's walls were made of water that flowed through the ceiling and floor, many aquatic creatures floating back and forth. Even what appeared to be a mermaid with green and blue scales washed across the glass, giving them a gentle smile and a friendly wave before swimming off, her light blonde hair trailing behind her as she went on her way.

The entrance to the end of the hall was wide, a soft light illuminating from it. Nema spoke. "Are you positive that she is still within the lower world?"

Greisha nodded. "I am quite sure. She was weakened as well, and if I am able to, I will attempt to retrieve her to ease the worries of Wiezen and Zealia." And she paused, stopping dead in her tracks. "Wiezen... Wiezen.." She began to say to herself in thought until her eyes widened. She turned to Jr., but ash she exclaimed something that their ears had all but heard in their language, a sharp, almost painful ring was sent through Zealia and Jr.'s ears.

~

“Wake up Oasis? Hold on, didn't we just agree on lettin' her enjoy her sleep? What gives?" Eros asked, a little dismay in her voice. "I don't know about you, which I totally do, but I don't think that what we heard from our kid...zz..can wait."
The most trustworthy of the trustworthy.... Yeah, this guy is up to some shit hace más de un año
*Rosemary gave a sigh, putting her hands into her pockets as she just slowly nodded* Yeah, okay. Let's go and check on Jud. Though I doubt she's gonna like it

*Enricho kept his arms crossed as he finally spoke after a moment of silence* Alright then. Well, you lead the way, and I'll be sure to keep any trouble off of us
"Yes, Wieze---" He was interrupted by the sharp ringing that pierced his ears. "OWW!!!" Zealia cringed, her hands immediately going to her aching ears. "What was THAT?!" She shrieked.
"Well even if she doesn't like it, then just tell her that at least it's not Han'ah all over again because that would be the worst case.” Eros retorted. “None of us who heard what that future turned out to be after all of this time is exactly liking it right now."

~

The man shrugged and started leading the way, looking around them cautiously while he went about. “Come, warrior. For when the peek before the sun comes about, that's when it tends to get nasty."

~

The Therian blinked almost in shock, looking between the two when pain had been brought to them. Her eyes looked between them both, and she gulped, her eyes going to Jr.. “H...have you forgotten the grace of your name? A-are you...are you he, The Silence?”
"The Silence? What the heck is that?!" Zealia rubbed at her sensitive, long ears before glancing at Jr. who was doing the same.

"The only silence I know is when no one is home and everything is peaceful. Or at least, was." Wiezen Jr. commented.

"Don't tell me we're not able to understand just because we're 'half breeds'" She rolled her eyes tediously.
*Enricho gave a nod as he spoke to himself in a whisper* Yeah, don't I know it *He kept his arms near his weapon at the sign of trouble as he followed the man*

Okay, okay *Rosemary said as she made her way to Judissia's room, already prepared for the worst as she knocked on the door* Hey Jud, you awake?
“But...it is true.” Greisha said slowly. “You cannot understand because you are halfbred, but not solely so. You have not been taught the language of us. Your light says that...you have been taught little to nothing." A frown now came upon her face. “Then you cannot be he, the Keeper of Birds. It is impossible for you to be, yet you bear the human title of he. Wiezen...in your language, it means to be after one within despair. But within ours, the true name—” Again, the sharp ringing was heard while her lips moved to speak the name. “It means Grace Gifter. One who gives grace in silence. And his silence is absolute. So much so, that it silenced his light when he was sent to your world long, long ago after he was finally separated from the seed of evil that had been planted within him."

She paused for a moment, staring at the two now intensely for a long time, for what began to feel like minutes as her eyes studied them over, her brows eventually going into a furrow.

~

And the man known as Hummus continued to speak. “To think that she had traveled into and through the depths of these plains and singled handedly wiped away so many... "

It didn't take long for corpses of strange long necked creatures with fangs, some covered with blades of grass that changed color with the angle of the sun to help them blend in. Some of them had cleaved to pieces, others hacked into clean cut but agonizing halves. Others were only just pieces that were scattered throughout.

“By the light...” He mumbled. “The swings of her ax were mighty indeed...I almost sympathize for the creatures, yet it is much more pity that they had the misfortune of crossing her path in their bloodlusted hungering.”

~

There was no audible answer that came from Judissia, or any at all, actually. When Rosemary knocked on the door, a small creak came from it, and it pushed open just a little as if it had already been open.

“... I don't feel anything in the room.” Eros spoke while she searched for the presence of Judissia's brand through the door.
Both twins cringed once more at the sound that pierced their ears.

"I am not the Wiezen you speak of." Jr. rubbed at his ears, combing the hair on them down.

"You must be speaking of our father. He... doesn't necessarily exist anymore. I guess you can say there's.... multiple versions of him?" Zealia questioned her explanation. "Perhaps mother knows what you speak of. She knows him better than any of us. Or maybe Elija--"

"That knucklehead of a brain doesn't know how to spell his own name in Therian." Jr. remarked.