windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5451-5500 of 9437

hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
Wiezen slowly stood up after a few minutes of being on the ground with his sister. He stared down now at tub-size cauldron, however, he did not drain the magic liquid inside since the ingredients from it were limited. Instead, he covered the cauldron with wrapping and secured the edges with tape rather than magic since messing with it could be dangerous. "Where is she?" He asked his sister, who pointed out the door. Wiezen Jr. picked up a few items before he followed where the clone was heading, his sister soon following him as well. "Ms. Y'iel!" He called after her.
hace más de un año pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
The clone was gone before either Wiezen or Zealia left the shop, for it had simply withered into the magic essence in which it had been created from, and returned to its creator.

~

Wein practically ignored Lando completely, not even bothering to waste a single breath or so much as a glance towards him. Instead, his eyes were on the large, steel box that could be seen on the other side of the massive room, the single door that it had closed. And from it, sounds emerged, the sound of guzzling. The sound of someone wheezing, and the sound of ligaments snapping, screaming being muffled.

The door that everyone had come through slammed closed against the ground, sending an echo through the empty room that felt as if the final nail had been put into someone's coffin. There were no guards within the room, nor was there any way to exit the room from the inside, for the door only opened and closed at one person's command, and none who stood before the table was that person. Aside from Joseph, of course. But he had a special privilege.

And it was Joseph, who spoke in Wein's place, clearing his throat as he directed his words to Lando. "Silence. Mother is approaching."

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, a gentle voice came from the steel container before ear piercing screams began to fill the chamber, echoing from the box and bouncing off of the reflective walls of the room.
A soft chuckle filled the heads of everyone in the room as the door of the box finally swung open violently, and out crawled something, someone.
Patches of hair was missing along with the scalp within those areas, blood spewing from them as the individual stumbled from the box. Their bits and pieces of skin had been picked from their face, marks where fingernails had been dug into it still visible around the cheeks and chin. His eyes were wide in a state of hysteria. He called out for help to the others, but upon seeing the faces of Wein and Joseph, he knew what fate was upon him. He tried make a craw for towards the door, his last hopes being to call for the guards, to call to the gods.
But his attempts were futile, as he was only able to reach a few feet. What appeared to be some variety of snake, bathed in crimson, slithered from the box at an alarming speed, and struck out at the man's heels, wrapping around his ankles. It moved with an alarming vigor, and that's when it could be seen, as it snaked it's way up to the man's mouth as he screamed and bit his tongue off before worming its way into his throat, causing it to bulge, the skin around his neck tearing, that it wasn't a snake at all. But something...else.
The man's eyes bulged and rolled to the back of his head, his body convulsing as it was snatched back into the darkness of the chamber with such a force that when one of his lifeless arms hit the frame of it, it snapped in a manner that rendered it useless.

Joseph had only waved at the man before he had been snatched back into the chamber, a euphoric grin on his face as he could barely stand still, like a child awaiting a treat.
And Wein bore an expression that couldn't be told if it were pity, or dread. Perhaps it were both. But he still didn't move at all.
last edited hace más de un año
(COOOLAAAA :())))
cosmic_fusions commented…
What do I do with my adorable twins! hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
"adorable". one of the biggest lies ever XD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
xD Y'iel's only reason for being there is gone. hace más de un año
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Tiger watched the display, his arms crossed before he leaned over to Duncan and whispered* You know, if Mother is so attractive, I don't know if this is a good start to impressing us
*Duncan just shushed him and continued*
"I hear voices, voices, oh so foreign to my ears." The voice of the woman seeped out in echoes, the steel box seeming as if it were much deeper than it appeared from the outside. "Yet...they are aaall, standing."

Joseph grabbed both Duncan and Lando by the backs of their necks and forced them into a kneel in respects to the voice that spoke to them.
And one look from Wein towards the lords told them to do the same.

"Ah, the lovely, lovely guests that have entered my palace. And my sons." Out from the darkness of the box stepped Mother, her eyes shielded by a bronze half-helmet that resembled the upper portion of a lioness's head in which dark salmon colored curls fell from it and rested at her shoulders. She was dressed in white that bore outlines of bronze, her wrists cuffed with bronze bracelets that looked as if she had punched her hands into the necks of a miniature lion's head and dug them out through their mouths.
Her abdomen was a large bulge of something that wasn't able to be explained, and it had a face that was stretched into one of eternal distress and horror. And from between her thighs, was the bloody tendril that they had witnessed attack the man from before, slithering around behind her ankles with its teeth chattering together silently. "I am so..so very pleased, that you all could join me...and rejoice."

(The long awaited Mother, ruler of Owensport.)
 "I hear voices, [i]voices[/i], oh so foreign to my ears." The voice of the woman seeped out in echoes
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Ah, so this is how Oasis became a Futa. From Mother Futanari herself XD hace más de un año
Oh hey, COLA. tu come to stomp on my dreams too? I'm sure there's still some pieces that can be seen without a microscope :P hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
hola now, I don't stomp....I tiptoe with spiked cleats that each weigh tons. There's a difference ya know hace más de un año
*Tiger groaned as he was forced to the ground* Not so rough, okay? *His eyes peeked upward to look at the mother, his eyes gazing over his body. He just shrugged softly as he whispered to Duncan* Eh, I've laid my eyes on nicer broads
*Duncan didn't even bother to make a retort, but was very much tempted to throw an insult his way*

NEW RP! This one I am real proud of. Please stick with me on this one XD
link
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I'm not joining shit that deals with another one of your priest/preachers/ whatever the fuck XD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
xD Still no where near tempted hace más de un año
Okay, then I'll just toss this RP into the bin hace más de un año
And though Duncan didn't make a retort to Lando, Joseph's foot slammed down onto the back of his head, forcing his face into the floor. "Silence. Mother is speaking."

"Now now, Joseph," Mother spoke softly, the two folded wings behind her back stretching out. "Play nicely with other children. For their teeth are mine to pluck, not to be broken." Her voice brought a chill into the air, the mirroring surfaces all around them shivering. As she began to walk towards the table, the ripples beneath her feet spread throughout the entirety of the room. Who her eyes were on, it could not be told, but her unseen stare brought a disturbance across all who stood before her.

Joseph was delighted at even the mere fact that Mother had said his name, and he removed his foot from the back of Lando's head after grinding his heel into it. "Yes, Mother, as you wish." He nearly moaned, his grin returning.

Wein gave a scoff of disgust that could clearly be seen on his face as his eyes narrowed at Joseph.
*Lando groaned as his head was pressed against the ground* Aw, there's that warm Wein family welcome I'm so accustomed to *Once his foot was released, Tiger moved his neck before turning to speak to Joseph* Hey, I think you fixed the crick in my neck
When Tiger lifted his head to speak to Joseph, Mother was in front of him, bent down in front of him. "So it is you who serves my eldest son?" Her hands graced his face and lifted his chin. "...It is much like him to obtain such a lowly creature to do his bidding. But perhaps with my touch you can become much..much more." Her head tilted to the side, the dead eyes of the lion head the only thing that was there to stare at him.

Wein stiffened when the thing, for he did not consider her a woman, was suddenly there with them. His jaw clenched when she insulted him, and the bitter hatred he held for her could be seen, though he kept his mouth closed.

The snaking tendril attached to Mother slithers up Lando's body and across his lips, rearing back in front of his face and letting out a shrill hiss of multitudes. And she spoke again. "...Yes...much more." She then stood, the rotting wooden chairs pushing themselves from the table, and she turned to walk back around it. "Sit." She commanded them all, a throne of glass and stone pushing itself up from the floor.

Joseph was the first to abide, going to the chair closest to her while Wein took the one that was the furthest away.
*Tiger looked over her body as she kept her hands on his face, hoping to catch a glimpse of something, before taking notice of the tendrill snaking up his body* H-Hey now, I'm not exactly into that sort of thing. I appreciate the offer, but I like to take my time with things *Once she pulled back, he immediately took his seat, leaning back in a relaxed manner despite what he saw
(COLA WHAT DO I DO, IM LOST!!!)
I'm lost too and my characters are involved. That being said, would tu like to registrarse my RP? hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
He's lost because no one wants to registrarse a RP with a priest XD And how are tu lost? And what does it have to do with I, SUNDAE? hace más de un año
I will accept responsibility when someone reads my new RP hace más de un año
Wein swatted at some of the flies that flew near him, only to catch a glare from Joseph in which he returned without hesitation. But the difference was that Joseph's was more of a scowl, while Wein's wished for his death in the most painful way possible.

Mother wen't to the throne and sat down slowly only at the table, her unseen eyes gazing across the guests before she said to them, gesturing to the bowl in the center of the table. "Eat. It is your token of life and the fruit of your will."
*Tiger picked up the fruit* Well, don't mind if I do, mom. Nothing beats that sweet nector, straight from the earth
*In a rather greedily fashion, Ferdinand was quick to take the fruit without wasting any time, putting it to his mouth and taking a large bite from it, chewing and swallowing it*
*Alberto could only gag as he watched Ferdinand gorge himself on the fruit* I think I lost my appetite
Wein on the other hand, stared at the bowl of rotting tongues in utter disgust, not making even the slightest move to take even the smallest one from it. Instead, he stopped the bile from spewing out of his mouth and sat there with crossed arms.

Joseph gladly took from the bowl, biting into his rotting, red stained tongue of choice, maggots and slime falling out onto the table and joining the dried stains that were already there.

Mother seemed pleased by this, for she gave him a soft smile as she watched them indulge in the contents of the bowl. "Good...goood...eat." But then she frowned when she saw that Wein wasn't participating. But she didn't say anything towards it. Because his time would soon come.
*Tiger turned, the sight of the bloody read tongue enough to make him gag. He looked up at the mother and spoke* Hey, mom, listen. This is a nice gesture and all, but I kinda had a big lunch today. So you think I could get this in a bag and take it home, maybe I can enjoy it then
*Duncan was not so quick to eat from the bowl. He just observed as everyone else ate. The sight was making him sick. But he kept his composure. He just had to remain calm. Thought, like Wein, he refused to eat, trying to think of some excuse*
"Eat," Mother repeated herself, causing Joseph to look up from him doing exactly that, his eyes now shifting to Duncan and Lando.

And he spoke. "She has asked you nicely, and has been thoughtful enough to grace you with her presence," Joseph growled. "Eat." He hissed, his eyes moving between the two with a disdain that was growing unnaturally fast.
*As Tiger and Duncan were prepared to be forced to take a bite of their meal, Amadeus rose from his seat and shouted* Alright, this is utter madness and you all know it. Don't tell me I'm the only one seeing this!? This lady is clearly not right in the head. We are being force fed tongues, for gods sake! Lord Wein, you'll stand with me on this, won't you?! This lady and her... "son".... They are mental!
(Come on, COLLAAA!!! I miss youuuu!!!!)
.... How?! hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
WILL YOU? hace más de un año
Yeah if tu will :( hace más de un año
Just as he saw Mother starting to rise from her throne when Amadeus spoke, Wein spoke to him quickly. "Amadeus, sit DOWN." He said, their eyes locking as he spoke his next few words. "One bite. It only takes one." And he cringed heavily with his next few words. "Do not..disrespect..my Mother as you are doing."

Joseph smirked, as he had already been on his feet as well, his deranged emerald eyes catching a slight glow within them. The light of insanity was more than clear within them however, and his still smirk as he stared at Amadeus, marking the sight of the man's face within his mind already for...later.

Mother's head turned towards Wein, and little had Amadeus known, that the moment he had stood from his seat, the slithering thing had moved quickly, already coiled around the leg of his chair. And it hissed at him and gave a ear piercing screech.
*Amadeus looked around the room, taking immediate notice of Tiger and Duncan's disgusted looks on their faces, as well as the horrible screech from the snake like creature, already starting to panic at the sight* I don't believe this. This is utter madness *He turned to Wein, his expression not changing* My apologies, Lord Wein, but... I won't eat that slop. I... I refuse! I won't do it!
Try not to kill these characters. I need them for later hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
........Um....you see....about that.... hace más de un año
Wein stood up abruptly, walking around the table to Amadeus while snatching off one of his gloves before he backhanded the man with unrestrained force, causing him to fall back into a sit in his chair. He yanked him forward and whispered into his ear quickly through clenched teeth. "Listen to me you cream skinned thin necked bigot, I am attempting to save your life, and you are making it ever so harder to do. We have known each other for years upon years, Amadeus, listen to me and you may escape with the skin on your body still intact." He pulled away, clearing his throat and speaking again but loudly. "Now do as you're told, or I will have your head. Understand?"

Joseph seemed to be surprised by this, but also very pleased. Usually Wein wouldn't have stood up to anyone in the name of their Mother. Especially, not their mother. But it seemed that he was having a change of heart finally, seeing the errors of his ways against her.
(COLA, what should I do???)
((I don't know Jade, how the heck should I know? XD))
(Help meeee, gimme ideasss :((()))
((I only have MY ideas for stuff, I can't come up with yours too XD I'm just gonna create another character(s) because Wind's taking too long and why not))

Name: Greisha

Race: Angel (Therian)
 ((I only have MY ideas for stuff, I can't come up with yours too XD I'm just gonna create another cha
(I was sleeping because I have work tonight. Because you guys only appear on my work nights XD)

*Amadeus was shocked to hear the words coming from Wein, and as he listened, he could see that he had no way of escaping this. He just sat back down into his chair, falling silent. And as he did, Tiger could only curse to himself in silence, finding no other way to escape this*
(BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOO :(((((((((((( WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOO))))
bring back zennyyyyyy hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
So. Make Y'iel, who has left, and has gone all the way back to her home, Eden, to find a way to find Charlie, so they then could find Macross, and she could get her students back, to go all the way back to Jr. and Zealia? hace más de un año
:( never mind... hace más de un año
Wein walked back over to his chair reluctantly and reclaimed his seat at the table that he had not wanted to be at in the first place. But he knew that he had to.

And Mother seemed to be pleased as she watched Amadeus sit back down. She herself eased back into her thrown chair, the tendril-snake giving one last nasty hiss before uncoiling itself and making its way back to its master.

~

[MEANWHILE]

Y'iel was quick to distance herself from the Quartz's boutique, the sound of Helga's screaming for help echoing throughout her mind since her clone had still been there during the process of it. And she, had to process what she had just witnessed and allowed to happen. She no longer had the scarf with her, for she had left it, the gift within itself now feeling empty to her without seeing it around its owner. And now the only thing left that she could hope to do was to return home and prepare to pack a few things, for her children were still in the hands of Macross.

So she would seek Charlie out again, even if he was against it. But the question was...how?

She waited until she was somewhere comfortable to open a portal, and from there, was going to head back home. That is, until a vision from the Pandora hit her harder than it had ever had before. Her eyes glowed, her vision being swallowed into light as she was taken to witness creation.

~

After stopping and going to several places that ended up leading them to having a drink or two, then to somewhere they could grab another bite to eat, Oasis finally decided that it was the right time, now that the sun was starting to set. And as she and Rosemary headed towards the docks, she smiled at her knowingly. "So, on a scale from one to ten, how good was today for ya? Our first official date and all?"
*Tiger looked down at the fleshy substance in front of him, thinking to himself quietly* And I thought all my suffering was left in the west
[MEANWHILE AGAIN]

Ossiana stared at the town in the distance for a long moment, her hand resting on her hip, her stern gaze moving to the sea. She thought about her daughter, and her husband for a long moment, and kept telling herself that she had to take matters into her own hands now. There was too much that needed to be done, and so little time in her mind left. Her rekindled spirit burned viciously, fueled by a bitterness that she felt towards Bonnus now. A friend who had betrayed her time and time again, who she had been foolishly forgiving enough to allow her chance after chance to remain in her trust, within her good graces. And no more could she do so now. She turned around and started off on her journey, knowing that she needed to formulate some sort of plan. And that started with getting to Fre.

~

Back on the ship, Judissia eased her way out of her hiding place, taking a look around until she spotted the twins, who seemed to be a bit anxious for some odd reason. She listened in on some of their conversation, lowering her breathing so she could hear better.

"She put an ax through her head!"

"You can't say that she didn't have it comin'. And I thought Oasis's mom was kinda scary before when she was going bat shit crazy. I didn't think she was gonna take that route...and then she just up and left."

"Well...should we..I don't know, look for her?"

There was a pause, and Leon and Leonard looked at one another before both coming to the same conclusion. "Hell no." Because in their minds, if she tried to kill them once, who's not to say that she wouldn't again, even if she wasn't going completely berserk.

shIT, Judissia cursed to herself in thought before going back to where she had been and closing the door. "Things keep gettin' worse and worse..." She grumbled.
They get worse for Enricho hace más de un año
*Enricho walked by them, overhearing their conversation as he spoke up.* Something wrong, everyone? I hate to bother you all while you're busy but has anyone seen Ossiana

You know what? *Tiger threw his tongue back into the bowl, immediately standing up* No thanks. No offense to your cooking, but I refuse. I'll wait for Wein to finish his snack in his meeting room *He turned, making his way to the door as he spoke to Wein* Come after your nice meal, and I'll give you some info on the bug tailed traitor I dug up

(Hey, I changed the character on the new RP so now people can actually read the plot)
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
He wouldn't even know that she had a tail for one, because she didn't get hers back until recently. And plus, no one from Owensport even knows that Oasis is even alive yet xD hace más de un año
Tiger does, and that should peak his interest a little. And Tiger knows everything. He's a tracker XD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
But fight her off a bit? Ophelia would get raped xD We can't compare cachorritos to bears Wind. hace más de un año
Wiezen Jr. wasn't surprised when he no longer saw Y'iel or her clone anywhere near the boutique. His eyes scanned the perimeter before looking down at what he held, then back at Zealia who urgently searched for any signs of Y'iel or that mysterious man.

Her eyes eventually landed on her brother, them immediately softening when she recognized the sadness in his eyes. She'd never really seen him saddened to this extent, or this quiet for the manner. She watched as he approached her and gave her the stack of papers he held. And before she could break the heavy silence, he finally spoke. "I've failed..." He whispered more to himself, his eyes now staring at the nothingness as he replayed the scold he received from Charlie and the man with auburn eyes in his head repeatedly.

Zealia's ears lowered at this, and despite the anger he felt towards him earlier, she placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "That's not true, dear brother. I... I know you only wanted what was best for all of us..." Wiezen Jr. immediately took a step back so she wouldn't touch him.

"I thought I was doing the right thing..." His teary eyes lifted, the blueness in them amplifying his snow-white skin. "But I just ruined everything... They were counting on me and I... failed them... And you... I forced you to run this boutique and ruined all your dreams..." His hand went to grip his head as he stood there, dumbfounded. He had never been in such position. He was always precise and perfect with any task assigned to him, never failing to carry out orders. But now... For the first time, his streak of perfection was broken. "Everything was supposed to be... perfect." He inhaled deeply, returning to his solemn expression as he once again hid his emotions.

"N-No, don't say that, please!" Zealia begged, refusing to let her brother take all the blame. But at the last of his words, her brows furrowed. ".....Perfect? Does this look perfect to you?! DOES ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD LOOK PERFECT TO YOU?!" She asked him.

"Yes.... We once were...."

"--NO!" Zealia cried, shaking her head in disagreement. "We were never perfect! Elijah was suffering in silence for weeks, just like daddy, just like mama! Just like me! ...And... I know you're suffering in silence too." She stared at him now with teary eyes. "We've always had trouble in this family. If it wasn't one thing, it was the other. So do not say you are to blame for perfection being broken when there was no perfection to begin with."

Wiezen Jr. sniffed, his long, furry ears lowering. "Father... has never been mad at me..." He began, lifting his eyes to make contact with her sister. "How did you... How did you deal with that?" He asked, being that Zealia would often get in trouble with spending an excess amount or getting in petty fights with Elijah.

Zealia gave an effort of a chuckle. "I don't know..." She shrugged. "Usually we wouldn't talk for hours... but... He never showed signs of loving me any less. Sometimes he'd come in my room with a bowl of ice cream and we'd talk. Sometimes I'd go to him with a bowl of cookies and we'd talk. And sometimes... we just stared at each other until one of us laughed...." Her fingers tapped one another gently.

Wiezen Jr. listened carefully to his sister, nodding softly and the list she gave. And then she thought about his brother and his mother, his ears lowering to their fullest potential. "And.... my mom... I never meant to hurt her, I-I just wanted to help her. She wanted to go to that place so badly a-and if I kept her she w-was going to hurt herself a-and I couldn't say no to those eyes..." He replayed the scene where he had found Helga on the train tracks waiting for death. He replayed the scene where his mother was begging on his legs and had confused her own son for her husband, begging for forgiveness and not to leave her. It was a sight that damaged the hybrid severely. And as for his brother, he shivered slightly at the thought of what he had to do. What they both had to do.

"I-I know." Zealia said, before unexpectedly hugging him. Wiezen Jr. stood limp there, his arms at his side and his chin hovering above her head. He slowly embraced her in a warm hug and placed a protective kiss on her shoulder. "Do you think mama's gonna be alright there?" She asked him.

Wiezen Jr. didn't answer, however he did give a small, hesitant nod. He looked at the stack of papers he had given her and retrieved the newspaper that had the last image of both her mother and father at the Kingdom of Fre before they had disappeared. They looked incredibly happy, and the nymph in the picture was squeezing Wiezen's cheeks together as they both smiled to the camera despite the act they were committing at the time. However, what caught both the twins' attention was another photo of them within the paper where the camera caught Wiezen's black eyes. Neither Zealia or Wiezen Jr. had ever seen their father with them, which led them to suspect something had gone wrong long before their parents disappeared. They were hoping to find Y'iel to ask her about this, and suspected that maybe the guy who barged in the boutique today looking like Charlie would know about their suspicions.
As Zealia and Jr. were speaking to one another, some of the more casual folk of the town walked passed them. But there were two in particular, a wife and her husband with their child, that were speaking of something.

"Have you heard of what occurred at the Grand Church of Revelations a few towns over some days back?"

"Well of course I have dear, as if the newspapers weren't enough of a telling. The whole town's been talking about it. I don't see how a demon could have gotten on those grounds with Father Lou there. I'm just glad that he was able to fight it off and banish it once more, the nasty thing."

And then the child spoke. "Dad, who's Father Lou?"

"Why he's one of the greatest priests in this region of course. And I'm sure after that demon came and tore the place asunder that he showed that demon who was in charge."

"I remember it being said that it came after the followers of the church had already left. Do you think he was a target or something of the such?"

The rest of the conversation was overshadowed by the many noises from carts, to the voices of other people, and everything else as the family made their way home.

~

As Lando was walking towards the door that couldn't be open from either side, Joseph rose from his chair once more. "Mother did not give you permission to rise, vermin. You will not be told again."

~

The twins looked at one another again before looking back at Enricho. And it was Leonard that spoke. "..I think..you need to go talk to Oswald." He said, scratching the back of his head nervously. "It's better if you heard it from him."

Father Lou is the best?! hace más de un año
Cian: Hold the fuck up! hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Yep. THE fucking best. And not just A priest, but THE Priest. SO, Cian can go fuck riiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIiiiight off :P hace más de un año
*Tiger turned to Joseph with a smile* Sorry, but Wein can tell you himself that I don't just sit around and listen to orders unless I get paid to do so. And I'm sure your mother isn't quick to make any payments. Now Wein, if you want some info on your little traitor and the Red Rose that has been a thorn in your side forever, I'd like to leave this little tea party

*Enricho's eyes moved across the group, already giving a look as if he knew something was wrong* Oswald?! Wait, is something wrong? Look, if you know anything, let me know! I can't... I have to talk to her about something

*Oswald sat against the railings of the ship, looking out to sea, trying to calm down from what he witnessed. As he stared forward, Ophelia walked over to him and spoke* You know she wouldn't be allowed on this ship even if she were still here, right?
*Oswald didn't even turn to Ophelia, but he knew she was referring to Ossiana. He remained silent, before finally asking a question* Ophelia... Why is it that people who simply disagree need to kill each other just to prove a point
*Ophelia was silent. She didn't even have an answer. She doubted anyone had an answer. All she could do was look at him with a somber expression and answer* I... don't know
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
And what the fuck would Ophelia do if she WAS still there? XD Not one fucking thing hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Rosemary wasn't chucking spears at Oasis and intentionally trying to kill her now was she? hace más de un año
No, Oasis was the one throwing a spear at Rosemary. HOO BOY! hace más de un año
Both Wiezen Jr. and Zealia’s ears shot up in sync to listen to the conversation that had caught both their attention. Wiezen’s brows lifted some as he heard their discussing, his eyes remaining on Zealia until their voices were drowned into the crowd. Without needing to say a word, they both nodded for they knew now where to go.
There was silence within the room for a moment before Joseph began to slowly laugh. "Mother? May I?" He asked, his grin finally settling into a frozen position on his face, his lips no longer moving as he spoke. "May I? Mother? May I!?"

Mother simply stared at Lando, her mind almost drifting off to other matters while she tried to keep the random sounds of his voice in existence until she heard the voice of her sun. Her head slowly turned to him, and she gave a small, warm smile towards him. "You may."

Joseph began walking around the table, a severely crooked dagger that almost resembled zigzag lines being pulled from the back of his belt. "You won't leave this place. You will never leave this place unless it is Mother's will for you to leave this place. But you are disrespectful towards those who are above you. So much more above you." As he walked around the table, the edge of the dagger was lodged into the side of Ferdinand's head, twisted, and yanked out. His tongue ran across the blade before it was again lodged into flesh, this time, the back of Alberto's neck, a deep cut being drug through the other side and leaving half of his neck up to peel forward and hang by pieces of flesh and skin as he approached Lando. His emerald eyes were wide with nothing but utter bliss.
"I want to see what's inside your head. Brain, or veges!"

~

Off in New Lispin at the Grand Church of Revelations, Father Lou rested his hands on the top of his alter, his eyes closed as he inhaled deeply through his nostrils, and then out. The daggers of brimstone that were his burning hazel eyes opened, the authority that he held spreading throughout the holy cathedral. Strange, the abnormal fellow has yet to arrive today. His gaze stared at the rows of empty seats, shifting through the vacant isles, and then to the large double doors that had been long repaired since the incident. And then they shifted to the Roman clock above the doors, noting that it was now an hour after the time that he would usually enter onto the property, and through those very doors.

He stroked his long goatee for a moment, his slick brows furrowing while he listened to the silence around him.
"A pity." He finally said aloud, before he began to start with extinguishing each and every last of the 100,000 candles that he lit every morning before the followers of the church arrived. But for the passed few weeks, he been receiving assistance from his most recent student in the arts of the Ministry of Holy Disciples.
Hi COLA :) hace más de un año
COLA, I told tu not to kill them hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
....cool...story I guess? *thumbs up* hace más de un año
Zealia locked the doors of her boutique and made sure the bath of pure, raw magic was sealed in case anyone tried to follow where their mother had gone to. She tossed her bag across her shoulders and nodded at Wiezen Jr., indicating everything was secured. They waited until most of the crowd of the town left, Zealia having to delay their journey a little to tell customers her boutique was closed and had no idea when it would open–if it ever was again, that is. After a few more minutes, they were able to take flight by summoning their wings and soaring above the clouds so they would remain unseen. Their wings were a mix of shapes and colors of both Therian and Nymph, holding thousands of intricate feathers each holding a faint ombre color to them.
*Tiger watched as Joseph walked toward him. He just shrugged before pulling out his gun and firing two shots at his arm, one in his shoulder, and the other in the forearm* Next one is going in your head. And I doubt Wein would be too upset if I ended your life

*Rosemary took a bite of one of the cookies that she had bought for her and Oasis, sitting around the dock with her as she asked* I hope it's sweet enough to suit your tastes
Joseph took two small steps back when he was shot, looking down at where the bullets had entered his body. "Oh come now, that's how Wein greets me every day. But, you ruined my shirt. My favorite shirt." He started forward again, a laughter brewing from the back of his throat. "And best of all, you're not Wein. You're going to have a very bad time here." He began to spin the dagger around by the ring in it's handle on his middle finger, the small saws within it eating at his skin.

~

Father Lou went about extinguishing the candles by way of breath, going to each one and cupping the flame within the palms of his hands before letting it be blown into a light tail of smoke that faded into the air, but left the smell of pure wax. He took his time, the task being one of self-discipline and patience, both in which were honed over many years. With each flame that was passed into air, he gave a small prayer and a gentle bow before continuing to the next.
COLA, I dicho hi! :) hace más de un año
charlie no want succ :( hace más de un año
tu say it like that's stopped Helga before XD hace más de un año
Although Zealia knew her brother wasn't the talkative type, she couldn't help but ask him about his thoughts were about who exactly was the man that barged into their boutique earlier and the whole situation with their father.

"--Mother knew who he was." Wiezen Jr. spoke suddenly, as if he had read her sister's mind. Or perhaps he was just trying to start a conversation with his sister.

Zealia nodded in agreement. "What was it she called him? Ben? Oh! Zen. She wasn't afraid of him. She like, yelled an order to him which was very weird of her at her state."

"He didn't retaliate either." Wiezen Jr. commented in his flight as he flipped the pages of the newspaper he held. "Only to us. He was willing to hurt us but not her."

"I mean, he was a little mean to her. But that's because she wasn't Helga, or at least, not his Helga."

"There's only one Helga."

"I-I know, I just mean that--"

"I understand. But there is only one Helga, and that is our mother. She is in there. There are just layer after layer that's keeping her hidden."

"Right... uhm... This demon that family was talking about, were they speaking of Wie-- Charlie or this Zen? They are different people, but... from the same person???" Her brows furrowed in confusion.

"Charlie's first destination was a church, so I suppose it is him whom they spoke of."

Zealia's ears twitched and she gave a small nod. She liked this... Talking. Discussing rather than arguing with her brother. She never really paid much attention to him before since she was always bickering with Elijah, however, now they were in different circumstances and she'd admit they had gotten closer.
Father Lou in just under an a few minutes, had put to rest thousands of the candles, most of them being in the front where the alter was, and now he was making his way around from the right side. It was a tradition that he himself had etched into his routine, to do the right before the left. Right before wrong. And as he was going to start on the next side of the church, his head turned immediately at the sound of the doors being burst through, both of them swinging back and almost slamming against the walls. His brows were raised slightly in surprise, but then they narrowed slightly. "You are late."

"S-sorry..I'm late!" Charlie stood at the doorway breathing heavily, holding a finger up before he spoke. "I thought you would..*huff* want somethin' from that tea shop down by the libra--aaaah, lame *huff* you started without me?!"

"Time waits for none, and the gospel for only a few." Father Lou retorted. However, with the presence of that of millions of devils within his sanctuary, he didn't bring up his guard. Not this time. In fact, during the passing weeks, he hadn't. Not with this one, at least.

"Hey, at least I'm still comin' here ya old freakin' goat!" Charlie said, a deep breath coming afterwards as he entered into the cathedral with the rolled up paper bag that he had brought along with him.

Father Lou was silent for a moment, listening to the doors finally drift towards one another and finally close. "A demon that seeks to keep to his word as that of a man. I do not know whether to see it as some form of deception, or a true oddity and clearly a sign from he above."

"What's that thing that always said? When hell freezes over or somethin' along the lines of that?" Charlie gave a small chuckle. "Like I keep tellin' ya, I'm not much of a daemon when I don't gotta be. And this thing sleeping in me is the by product of that."

"Or so you say." Father Lou watched as the man sat the bag that accompanied him down, his eyes following him as he went to the left side of the cathedral where all of the candles were still lit.

"I do say. Cuz I never wanted it to began with." Charlie spoke as he removed his coat and tossed it on the back of one of the long benches. "Alright, so since you started with out me...imma cheat." He brushed his hand across the air, and half of the candles on his side of the room went dark.

"That is not of my tradition." Father Lou spoke immediately with a sharpness that held his dismay.

"Neither is letting a "demon" be here." Charlie replied with a shrug. "And besides, you already started on yours, and we had a deal that you wouldn't start until I was here."

"Your over tardiness was your own doing, not that of mine!" Father Lou exclaimed before letting out a sigh. He stroked his goatee, mumbling to himself before turning swiftly back to his candles. "Let us continue then. And then, tea."

"....If you're thinkin' that I got the wrong ones this time...I didn't.." Charlie said, raising an eyebrow when the priest only gave him a challenging "hmph" in return.
on a scale of one to getting fucked up, how fucked are my beans if they interrupt xD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Why "@COLA"? XD hace más de un año
make it happen xD hace más de un año
*Tiger aimed his gun again, this time, firing a shot into Joseph's knee, the bullet passing through the other end*
"I'm sorry for telling them about Elijah..." Zealia slowly spoke up again, now flying besides her brother rather than behind him. "I was starting to doubt what we had to do but now I realize I should have just kept my mouth shut, but I just... I just wanted mother to stay a while longer..."

"I know." Wiezen Jr. said. "I did too."
One by one, thousands of candles were being doused, flickering flames sizzling into their wicks until the very last one remained on Charlie's side. However, Charlie didn't put the flame out immediately, but instead, stared at it for a long moment in deep thought. He watched as it wavered, the ember at the end of the wick dance in random patterns.

Father Lou slowly walked to his side, his hand extending outwards to end the dance of the small fire between the tips of his fingers. "Thoughts weigh heavily in the air around you. Speak your troubles, for you are within the house of He, and He is hear to listen always."

Charlie was silent for a long moment. "I don't know who "He" is, but I know that someone better be." He said. "And he better not have nudes of me having sex with any women either."

The Father scoffed at him, seeing the joking grin that had come onto his face. "Tell me, Charlie. What are you truly?"

Charlie took a moment to think over his question, and answered. "A boy who was dragged into hell, and a man who's been fighting to get out of it ever since, ironically enough. A bearer of light stripped of self maybe. Or a King who learned that the crown wasn't all it was cracked up to be. A good piece of a horrid whole." He then gave a shrug. "It's hard to say really." He then looked over to the priest. "Now, about that tea."
Where's Joseph bringing his cuchillo to a gun fight hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
currently making a gun useless with a cuchillo hace más de un año
The usual quality of an Owensport peashooter XD hace más de un año
"......do ya want some pita chips?" Lia suddenly asked after silence had fallen upon them again. Wiezen was still flipping through the pages of the three year old newspaper before he glanced at her, his wings fluttering some. He blinked, looking at the extended chip already dipped in hummus.

"You brought snacks?" Wiezen tilted his head.

"...I figured father probably finished what I gave him." She remained silent for a moment, watching her brother take hold of the snack and eat it. Then an idea occurred to him. "You should give them to him!"

"...what?" He blinked slowly. "No. He wouldn't accept anything from me."

"Huuh? That's not true! We're... We're his kids... And I'm pretty sure he'll forgive you if he's forgiven me for like the hundredth time. We're his kids." She assured him.

Wiezen shook his head. "We're not here to seek being a family again, even if that is what we both desire. He already said he wanted to return to hell, we shouldn't force him to do something he does not want to. We're here to ask about this." He pointed at the figure with black pupils in the papers he held. "And also about this Zen guy who almost killed us to see mother for whatever reason, AND also that thing you told me Y'iel had found."
She.... killed her?
*Enricho had finally spoke to Oswald, who was looking at the ground, unable to accept what had happened. When Oswald said no more, Enricho shook his head and asked* Well, where did she go?
*Oswald kept his eyes to the ground as he answered* I... don't know. She just left so suddenly
*Franziska walked over, her hands behind her back as she forced her way into the conversation* Are you all taking about Ossiana? I saw her head out of town a few minutes ago to the east
*Enricho turned to Franziska, already having a dozen questions* How... did you know she was leaving?
*Franziska's eyes shot wide open in shock as she exclaimed* Wait, she's leaving?! But she just got here!
*Enricho shook his head and made his way off the ship, leaving with only his weapons and his attire as he made his way out of town. But as he did, Ophelia spoke up* Enricho, you know that Ossiana can not return to this ship. We have our own goals, and being a murderer, she is not welcome back
*Enricho just walked passed her and headed off to where Ossiana was mentioned to be, not giving Ophelia an answer*
"Wait, aren't you the the failed Queen of Edrain?" Leonard spoke up.

"Yeah, the one who's responsible for almost everything that happened in Edrain way back?" Leon added. "Kinda hypocritical ain't it? I mean...you don't really have room to talk. A loooot of people died because of you, so I wouldn't be so quick to judge lady. And you must be a little off in the head, because hasn't that Lilith lady killed people herself? Not to mention, tried to KILL US. But whatever, I guess people like you only want to look at the small details. Come on Leon, we need to go come up with a plan for our next move."

Leonard nodded, walking with his brother back to the deck of the ship. "Since when did cowards get so comfortable judging people?" He asked while they were on their way, still referring to Ophelia.

"Dunno. But I think it might be time for us to get going ourselves, cuz this ain't looking to good right now. Plus, this crew sucks."

~

Joseph didn't flinch this time as he was shot in the knee. Maggots bled from his wounds before they were eaten close, and with a swift, bloodlust filled strike, he slice the barrel of Lando's pistol off before stabbing it through his wrist. "The same toy gets old, doesn't it?" He yanked the dagger back towards him, splitting Lando's wrist down the middle before wrenching out. "You've disrespected Mother for the last time."

~

Charlie sat in the first row closest to the alter, looking up at it in silence while Father Lou had gone away to make tea. He leaned forward, releasing a sigh as he stood to his feet and approached it, reaching his hand out and placing it on the foundation of smooth and well cut wood and stone. When he moved his hand, he looked at it and saw that his palm was sizzling slightly. It was a minor affect compared to before, now that the Priest had put the seals in place within him. He began to look around the area with his eyes, as he always did when he was there.

The numbness of the silence around him brought comfort, for it was different from when he was only with himself. He looked up to the almost transparent glass like gold on the sealing that was carved with reenactments of the contents of religion, his brows furrowing. He then turned his attention back to the alter after making sure that no one was there, leaning his forehead against it and closing his eyes for a moment, taking in a deep breath of air before letting it settle out into the atmosphere.

Upon Lou's return with the tea kettle and a small tray of two short cups, Charlie was still at the alter, mumbling something to himself. And so his steps became quieter, for the man didn't seem to notice that he had returned, and he walked to place the tray onto the bench. He settled down into the seat, refusing to interrupt the sight that he never thought he would see in all his days of living.
Father Lou Pickles going fifTEEN miles to get a cup of té hace más de un año
*Ophelia looked forward, her expression not wavering even a little at the twins comments. Despite that, she clenched her fist tightly in frustration, biting her lip tightly to the point that it bled, and she just turned away from them, before Franziska spoke* Ophelia, we gotta go after Enricho. Who knows what will ha-
He'll be fine *Ophelia said sternly* He made his choice. We can't afford to wait for them while they are out. If he is searching for her, so be it. We have our past problems, but no one on this ship will be killing anyone if they can avoid it. It's what Oswald demands from his crew. And Ossiana is... well... not able to control herself.

*Enricho hurried passed a group of people, bumping passed them as he made his way out of town, hoping to find Ossiana out somewhere* Why does she always have to leave without a notice of any kind? A mention, a letter, anything! No, she always just disappears like a magic trick *He cursed to himself in annoyance as he kept running after her*

*Tiger looked at his wrist as it was split in half, a grin coming to his face* Finally, a real fight. Didn't really care about the gun. It's just a crummy novelty one compared to this one. And last time? I'm just getting warmed up! *With his other hand, he pulled out his signature golden gun, pressing it against the bottom of Joseph's chin before he fired, the bullet passing out through his head as he spoke* I highly doubt that killed you, you immortal freak of nature. But I have no intentions of dying yet. If you came to me with that a week ago, I'd happily let you stick a blade in my heart. But I got some stuff to do on this earth before I kick the bucket. And it sure as hell isn't taking orders from anyone. Not unless cash is involved. So I suggest you step back.
*The lords looked back in shock, looking at Wein. Amadeus was quick to respond* Wein, call this psycho off before he gets us all killed!
Yeah *Tiger said* He's a real pain in the-
*Amadeus shouted in anger* I'm talking about you, you degenerate bandit!
*The other lords nodded in agreement, finding Tiger's display to be a waste of time*
*Tiger just scoffed* Heh. Nobles *He turned to Wein and spoke in a calm manner, despite his position* That info is slipping away, Wein. You may call me a dog, but like any other dog, I've got a strong nose. You want that traitor's location, and you also want info on the girl who tried to rob you blind in that city three years ago. The girl who you're little spy had spotted before. She's still alive, and she has every intention of coming for your head. That girl has a fire in her heart, let me tell you. But I've broken stronger. You want her location, and her name in the obituaries? Call off this freak and get me outta here!
I'll just pretend Joseph never struck those lords. If it's easy for Jade to ignore stuff, it's easy for me too XD hace más de un año
Aside from that, go to town XD hace más de un año
Shit, I'll help tu XD hace más de un año
"Eh, their kinda bland but I can't complain. Not after some of the stuff that I've had as of lately." Oasis answered as she snacked on the cookie. "You'd think that a backwater town like this would have some pretty horrible food, but you'd be surprised at how many towns that aren't that well known have some pretty good stuff. Well, SOME of them, anyways."

~

Wein on the other hand, didn't say anything. He didn't say a word. Instead, his eyes were on the thing that sat upon her throne with a hardening expression, yet an ever so growing gentle smile. One that froze him to his seat for a moment.

Joseph gurgled a bit of murky, dirty looking blood, passing it from jaw to jaw before spitting it out, his tongue licking across his teeth. In one swing, the fingers of Lando's that held the gold pistol fell to the floor, and he was already moving in, stabbing the dagger through the "bounty hunter's" shoulder with enough for for it to pierce through the door and leave him stuck there. "Well, then I'll be glad to teach a doggy a few new tricks." He jammed his hand into Lando's mouth, forcing it open while his other hands grabbed him by the throat.

And only one word came from Mother. "Commence."

Joseph began to gag heavily before he put his mouth to Lando's and began to vomit swollen red maggots down his throat that gladly entered, writhing and crawling downwards quickly, some of them bursting with a yellow-ish, unknown substance that tasted of acid and burned very much like it. When he pulled away, he wiped his mouth, chuckling once more, his vomit and blood stained teeth baring in his grin, a few of the slimy crawlers wiggling between them.
And tu were going on about how I had an obsession with maggots. Fucking hell, COLA. I'm trying to eat a bowl of arroz here hace más de un año
*Lando had quikly reacted to the sensation by vomiting almost immediately, the disgusting sensation as he let his head hang on the ground, coughing violently, as he picked his head up, only to give an exhausted chuckle* Taste... Taste just like Owensport cooking! *Despite his wisecracks, he was still coughing and gagging violently from the event, hoping that he could vomit more just to get the horrid feeling of insects crawling in his stomach out
*As the struggle continued, there was a gentle knock on the door, one that Tiger could feel through his body. The voice was that of Cian, as he spoke softly* Hello? It's me, Father Cian. I couldn't help but hear the screams of Sir Lando. Is everything alright

*Rosemary gave a chuckle as she thought about it* Hey, when you have to travel all the time, you eat what you can. Compared to the shit I put in my mouth, this stuff is like a high class meal *As Rosemary took another cookie into her mouth, she turned to Oasis with a grin and asked* So, since it's our anniversary, is there anything you had in mind as a gift?