windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5251-5300 of 9437

hace más de un año pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Why your gift opening, of course. It is something that I have been working on for quite some time. And you, Helga, have helped me find what had been missing for its completion." Y'iel answered as she levitated the box into Helga's lap. But she herself remained standing, her gaze moving around the room as if to determine something until finally, she seem to be satisfied with whatever it was that she had finally concluded. "Perfect."

Her eyes went back to Helga, the excitement within them like a shimmer of light that showed how much effort she had put into whatever the gift was. "Go on then. There is no need for fear. I would never bring forth anything that would harm you."
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Enricho nodded in agreement as they soon arrived back at the La Luna. Oswald stood in front of the crew, his arms crossed as he announced.* Listen, everyone. The ship is under repairs and will be ready to set sail in the morning. However I have an announcement. As of today, my target is the county of Owensport and it's leader, Wein. If you come with me, you will be in danger. Once the ship sails, you are an enemy of Owensport. If you decide to leave then I won't stop you the choice is yours
*Rosemary could only state in surprise* What the hell? Why's he getting involved
*Franziska only turned to Layla with a worried expression*
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
Helga tapped her fingers, her lips trembling when she was given permission to open the gift. She didn't want to destroy such perfect wrapping. And she feared whatever was inside that required all openings to be closed, especially now that the room was darker without them. "...i-i-i scared..." She admitted, not because she feared to get harmed, but rather because a gift dedicated to her was unusual and out of the ordinary. What was now a gift in her mind was jello with no mold on it. Her finger pads gently grazed across the wrapping, sniffing at the gift some. She attempted to open it with her nail-less fingers, struggling with the weak strength she had, low enough to not be able to tear tight paper. Eventually, Helga found an opening and slowly began to tear the wrapping off carefully to save as much of it as possible.
As Helga began to peel the wrapping back ever so gently, small slivers of something that was like a thick fog began to drift from the box, and up towards the ceiling. It could have almost been mistaken as some sort of dense smoke screen. But as Y'iel's ears lowered, and an almost sad, yet joyful smile came across her face, it was known that that was far from the case.
However, as more of it began to pour from it, the room began to slowly be lit by specs of light that almost...resembled stars. . A real, night sky. And once some of the stars started to twinkle, it was not known whether it was an illusion or a actual piece of the sky itself.

Not only that, but now, in Helga's hands, was a plain feather-light box that was a shade of white that could only be described as...nonexistence.

~

Oasis and Ossiana's eyes met almost immediately when Oswald had said that he would be joining them it going against Wein. And though their was still distance between them, they exchanged a silent conversation.

Lilithn stood with the rest of a crew with a steely expression. The mentioning of Owensport alone caused her jaw to clench, the horrors of the name reminder her of why she became a Crusader to began with.

The twins looked at each other and gave a bored shrug, going moving to go back to what they had been doing.
last edited hace más de un año
Despite the beautiful night sky that was painted across the room with the smoke, Helga was still fearful of the unknown. However, the more she stared at them, oddly the more calm she felt. "....b-b-bright..." She commented below her breath, her eyes wandering to each "star" she could see. Eventually her stare lowered to the white box she held now, confused as to how it did not weigh a thing, so she figured the box itself was the gift. She held it closely to herself with a quirky but crooked smile. "....l-love... box..." She said truthfully, despite it only being a box.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Jade, for every time tu ignore me I send a rapist to Zealias location. tu now have one rapist coming hace más de un año
cosmic_fusions commented…
....no hace más de un año
Then put a character on that ship so they can make Franziska feel less shit XD hace más de un año
*Oswald's eyes grazed over his crew, taking immediate notice of their silence before he continued* you don't have to make the choice right now. If you are at the ship at sunrise, I'll know what you're decisions were *And with that, he parted with the group back into his quarters, leaving them to think*
Y'iel's attention shifted from the now star lit ceiling of the room and over to Helga when she heard her speak. She smiled some at her again, her ears giving a small wave like twitch. "Then you will surely love what is within it even more, I suppose."

~

Oasis rose her eyebrow when Oswald was going back to his quarters, turning to Rosemary. "Alright, come on before somethin' else decides to pop up and we end up stuck here again." She said, pulling her with her to leave the ship.
Cola, i have another message for you! hace más de un año
*Rosemary gave a nod* Uh, yeah *All she could think of now was what Oswald was planning to do, and why he just so suddenly decided to go against Owensport*
*Enricho turned to Ossiana, noticing her expression before he spoke to her* Do you think we should still take the ship, Oss? We could be considered enemies of Owensport if we leave on it. I don't know what Oswald has planned, but its clear he's intent on going through with it
"...s-s-something... inside?" Helga's brows raised in perplexity. How could something be in the box when it weighed so light? The mother looked down at the white box, her fingers grazing across them until she found another opening and slowly unfolded the sides of the box to reveal what was inside.
Y'iel only nodded when Helga had questioned about something being inside of the box, and as the recovering witch opened it, the light that had been covered by the box's top peeked from within, dimming into a sparkle until the box itself was opened completely.

Replacing the box was now what looked like a universe that had been knitted together like cloth and fused into a cosmic scarf, in which a large, familiar black feather was clipped to it. The appearance of the scarf resembled greatly the night sky in some areas in the world where what was once the Quartz Mansion used to be. Embedded into the actual scarf itself were dazzling scales that were lined around the edges of the item.

~

"Sheesh, he better be planning on taking me where I need to go. I asked first, damn it!" Oasis said while they were heading down to the dock. "Or at least somewhere near by. Anyways, we're gonna go grab a bite to eat while we're out. You can still eat normal stuff now, right?"
what is this black feather sir COLA hace más de un año
*Rosemary gave a nod, a smile coming to her face at the thought* Of course I can. I've been eating as much normal food as I possibly can ever since

*Cian lied against a wall in an ally, having only teleported away from the tavern as he felt a presence there* That was a close one. I thought for sure she would-
Oh, but she did, priest *Cian turned to see the Nithloraul, standing there with her arms crossed. Cian gave a smile as he spoke* Hello, ma'am. How may I help you? If you are looking for directions, I can point you the right wa-
Cut the formalities, Cian *Nithloraul spoke in a serious tone now* You're lucky that Flynn is sitting with his family and unaware of his presence. He'd kill you right now if he saw you were here. The only thing stopping me from doing so is the fact that we're among witnesses
*Cian's smile wavered some, yet remained as he spoke* Nithloraul, why must you want to kill me. You know better than anyone else why the Ancient Ones have to die. After all, you yourself are a Servant. Don't you want to see the Ancietn Ones perish? Like they deserve
*The Nithloraul was silent, before she responded* What the Ancient Ones did is... unforgivable. But your God is no better. And I am no Servant. What those Servants are. What happened to them... It's a mercy to kill them rather than leave them as those abominations. And make no mistake, priest. You too will follow suit with the Servants in due time
*Cian gave a sort of frown as he spoke in a soft tone* That's a shame to hear, Nithloraul. I have no intentions of killing you, or Flynn, or anyone that has done no wrong. But you aren't giving me a choice in the matter, I see. I look forward to our next meeting. Be it in this life or any other *With that, Cian disappeared from her view, his pressence disappearing from the area
Jade could've used Flynn to find and kill Cian and end his plotline early, but she didn't want to use him, so Cian lives another day. That's the cañón now XD hace más de un año
xD i have no idea what's happening on your side of the story hace más de un año
Yea, COLA. Don't ignore Jade. It's okay if she ignores me, but tu are not allowed to ignore her hace más de un año
"Good, because today is gonna be our day for once." Oasis said with a satisfied nod at her answer. She took Rosemary's hand in hers, smiling some now. "Hopefully they have some good food around here, cuz this place kinda looks like a dump."
*And then they walk into a bar of rapists* XD hace más de un año
*Rosemary smiled in joy as she responded* Yeah, I hope we got some day before we gotta head out in the morning. I'm sure there's something good to eat around here
"Lets hope so then, cuz I can have you eating shitty food on our first date, and I definitely don't plan too." Oasis replied while she looked around, observing some of the people that they passed while they searched for a place to fill their stomachs. Most of the people that she saw looked as if they were just passing through town, or stopping to grab some supplies before they were going back out to sea. She could sort of distinguish the locals from those who were just traveling, being that some of the owners of the surrounding shops all seemed to have some sort of port-town look that she couldn't quite explain.
cooooolaaaaa!!!! you're ignoring meeeh!!!! hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
No I'm not xD I'm responding to your posts. hace más de un año
Oh god, fucking kill me XD hace más de un año
It took a few minutes for Helga to recognize the artistic work imprinted within the scarf. She had been away from home for so long she had forgotten what it looked like and all of her favorite aspects about it. But slowly, the more she stared at the gift, the more memories began flooding into her mind. She recognized the night sky she spent hours below besides Wiezen on a cloud just staring up at what the world had to offer. She remembered racing not only him, but also her children in a small flight contest. She remembered counting the stars and seeing how many she could count before Wiezen returned from his small trips. She remembered dancing in midair within him under a beautiful night sky, and bathing with him at night in their plentiful springs. She remembered scolding him under a sky of stars about how he had "forgotten" to shave when he was told to. She remembered the triplets always wanting to play a game of hide and seek at night since it was a more difficult challenge to find them. She remembered sitting outside with them to stare at the fireflies. She remembered all the things she promised herself she'd forget about and try to move on. Try to forget all the exceptions that contradicted Wiezen's reasoning for his leaving. But she couldn't. She never could. Her heart ached greatly as her fingers grazed across the soft material, her eyebrows wiggling in sync with her lips. Her eyes were filled with tears, and when she blinked, all of them came streaming down like rivers. "...r-r-real..." Her voice cracked with a stuffy nose. What she held was real. The night sky was real. Her family was real. Their love was real. All the memories... were real. The muscles on her face trembled as she choked for some air. There was rawness in the pain she expressed, as if her grief was still an open wound that was incurable. She tried to hold it in for the sake of her children and the fact that receiving a gift was meant to be something happy, but she couldn't. An uproar of suffering crawled from the back of her throat as a silent scream.

She thought how what was real to her was never real to Weiss or Rosemary because of her. How her unborn children never stood a chance to reality. How her children had to face reality alone and probably went through so much without her and Wiezen. How her encounter with her sister wasn't real and nor was their plan to eat sweets together. How what she wanted to be a reality could never be one again. Helga's breathing accelerated as she coughed more tears, holding the scarf now against her chest tightly. She missed it so much. She missed how things used to be. She wanted her good times back. She wanted her family back more than she wanted anything in this world. She would travel across the globe and every galaxy in existence if it meant everything would just... return to normal. Helga kept her face away from the scarf to avoid dampening it with her mucus and tears. She hyperventilated, trying to catch her breath at what she was touching. Helga closed her eyes and remained quiet, aside from many sniffles and whimpers. She felt as if her tongue had gotten numb and she couldn't speak. Her inflamed eyes slowly lifted to Y'iel's, the woman's silence and stare more than enough to express her gratitude.

And as Zealia approached her to make sure she was alright, she found herself stuck when Helga smashed her face against her daughter's abdomen like a child would searching for comfort. Her eyes shot open in disbelief, staring down at the frail mother. She looked between Jr. and Y'iel, unsure of what to say.
"I...I've had the piece of the sky from home since my time began here when the Pandora created me." Y'iel spoke to Helga, watching as she hugged herself against her daughter. "I kept it to remind me of why I was here..and what I would never be able to experience myself. Something that I wanted to recreate. It took time for me to be able to severe and maintain such a piece of reality from that world, and time and time I failed until finally I was able to succeed before it all faded. But there was always something missing...something that left it incomplete until the previous day. I just thought that...you would want to have a piece of what you knew as home as well. I tried my best to ensure that at least what was left was as accurate as I possibly could from memory down to the smallest detail. It is my gift for you to keep forever."

*Rosemary chuckled* Hey, I had to spend twenty years not even eating normal food, O. I think I can handle anything *Despite her comment, she couldn't help but grin as Oasis told them about their date, something she had been looking forward to for too long.*
Helga slowly removed herself from Zealia, a string of her saliva severing from her crying on her stomach. Helga's entire face was red now, the constant grimacing of her features aggravating her blood vessels. She slowly turned to Y'iel who was explaining about her gift, and now it was her turn to receive a face full of Helga against her legs from where the frail woman sat. She kept herself there, her whimpers muffled from being pressed against Y'iel. ".....i wu it suh mach..." Helga cried from where she was. She held the scarf tightly now. "...m-mish... mish t-them suh mach...." She trembled with lowered ears.
"Yeah, everything but something that might end up tasting like salted cardboard out of a trashcan," Oasis chuckled as well. "I mean, I do wish that we were in a better town, or maybe one somewhere back home. But I guess you can say that I've learned to settle for what I get if its enough to work with."

~

"It brings me joy to know that you have a favoring of it, Helga. I hope that it will be enough to make Eden feel at the very least a minor amount like home whenever you would like to visit again." Y'iel's gaze lifted to Zealia and Wiezen Jr., as if to ask them for permission to give their mother a comforting hug.
Yeah, you and me both *Rosemary said with a laugh, followed by a brief snort as she gazed across the town, hoping to find something that Oasis would be satisfied with*
Zealia and Wiezen Jr. looked at one another, hesitant at what to answer. Because to a certain extent, they didn't want their mother getting too attached to Y'iel in case something happened to her or herself. Eventually, Zealia was the first one to nod, seconds later being joined by her brother.

Helga sniffed within Y'iel's embrace, wanting to take in her smell but unfortunately had her nose clogged. She pulled away slightly by a centimeter before speaking with her throaty voice. "I-I l-like y-you..." The frail mother expressed openly.
As if it were on cue, Oasis's head turned at the sound of a loud voice that was calling out to the passing people, and just in time so see a man with a horse-pulled concession stand. But what caught her eye as well was a young man that looked to be only a little younger than Oswald shuffling off in a hurry.

"FRIED EVERYTHING HERE! GET YOUR HOT FRIED EVERYTHING STARTING A JUST A GOLD AND THREE SILVERS FOR THE BEST FRIED FOODS ON WHEELS!" The big-boned man yelled out, catching the attention of the some of the people who were in the middle of bypassing him. "FRIED EVERYTHING RIGHT HERE, ALL THE WAY FROM LALWESSTON, TOWN OF CHEFS!"

"Fried everything huh?" Oasis's brows lifted. "Oh hey, they actually sounds pretty good right about now." She glanced over at Rosemary. "Wanna give it try?"

~

When Zealia and Jr. had given her permission too, Y'iel returned Helga's embrace without hesitation, being careful as she wrapped her arms around her in a hug filled with warmth and care. Her ears lowered some as her eyes closed, opening back when Helga spoke to her, her ears then lifting in surprise. But she smiled at Helga nonetheless. "As do I do you, Ms. Quartz. You are indeed a splendid individual."
*Rosemary turned her head, curious as to what the man meant when he said anything* I guess I could try it out. I just hope that when he says everything, he doesn't EVERYTHING
"I... I-I like y-you a-a lot..." Helga emphasized with a loud sniffle, now adorning her bruised neck with the gift she had given her. She kept herself in her embrace, her breathing slowly starting to return back to normal. "...r-r-really... like y-you...." She mumbled underneath her breath. She pulled away slightly to apolgize for the mess she made on her outfit with her tears.
"Awesome! Lets go--" And with a small, venturous grin, Oasis pulled Rosemary along with her towards where the man was. And the closer that they got, that's when she noticed that the concession stand was actually bigger than she had originally thought, what looked to be the end of it stretching out into a place where a good number of customers were already enjoying their meals. The place was quite literally almost an entire restaurant on wheels. "..Whoa..."

The large man stood an entire torso above them both, and as they approached, he turned to them and gave a big grin of square teeth that were almost like they had been pulled straight from a horses mouth. "Ayeee, gOOd afternOON lassies! W'Elcome to Everything on Wheels, where everything that you can imagine to be put in yer stomachs is fried to perfection! 'Ow may I help'ye taday?"

Oasis seemed intrigued by their welcoming. "Alright, then I guess I'll hold you to that. What do ya have?"

The man grinned a bit more now. "Anything that ye think I can't fry into something spectacular," He challenged, giving his grease stain covered apron a heavy pat with his large hand.

~

Y'iel allowed Helga to remain in her arms for as long as she like, for as long as she needed to be there. Her ears twitched again when Helga had repeated that she liked her again. She wasn't quite sure how to answer to that, but it was something about it that made her sure that she felt the same. And when Helga went to apologize to her, she was quick to let her know that it didn't bother her in the least.
"It is quite alright, do not worry." She stroked some of Helga's ginger hair back, tucking the strands safely behind her ears.
COLA! do tu like bananas? hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
......*inserted answer*.... hace más de un año
no wonder I find tu a-peeling! <3333333 hace más de un año
*Rosemary turned her head, and despite her age, she couldn't help but get curious and ask* Wait, anything? Like, not even stuff that's edible
Helga's wounded ear twitched at the touch of Y'iel's fingers tucking strands of her hair behind them, however, they slid off just as fast since they were lowered. She mumbled a few inaudible things the more she stroked her locks, sighing softly in her embrace.

"Uuuuhhhhhh..." Zealia stood there awkwardly, surprised as to how calm her mother was in Y'iel's hug compared to when she hugged her before. She cleared her throat before stepping in. "Uhm, mother, I think you should eat something..." She suggested, mainly for her to start gaining back energy and so that she wouldn't lose too many calories when she exercised with a walk later on.

However, Helga responded with a sniffle and a small shake of disagreement of her head before turning the other way, her head still resting against Y'iel.
The man's grin only widened at Rosemary's question. "Everythin' is edible with the right processin' an' the right chef." He stated. "My variety of customers vary, an' so tha variety of options do so right alongside'em."

"Uh-huh..." Oasis nodded at this. "Well, we're two of the normal ones, so some fried edible stuff would do the trick. Got any boar?"

At this, the man's brows rose in what seemed like surprise for some reason, but then his grin quickly returned as he answered. "Well o'course I do! I fry EVERYTHING." He said, making a quip towards his restaurant. "And for what am I to do for ya, missy?" He said, now turning to Rosemary.

~

At this, Y'iel continued to stroke Helga's hair as she spoke. "You must eat, Ms.Quartz, for it is necessary for you to regain your strength." She spoke softly to her, her voice soothing and clear. "Breakfast is the most important meal of today, and it will assist and helping you enjoy the dinner I promised you before even more. Please, will you do so?" She levitated some of the fruit that had been for Helga towards them, the fruit dicing themselves down into slightly small pieces as the plate that they had been on slid itself under them.
*Rosemary gave it some thought for a second, and she gave a nod as she came to her decision* Give me a fried bit of meat, like... chicken. *She gave it a chuckle, thinking that eating that fried would never work*
Helga buried herself further into Y'iel as she shook her head softly. She sniffled again, pulling away and asking a question to avoid her having to eat. "...you... y-you f-find ki-kids?" Her damp eyes lifted at hers.
The man lifted an eyebrow, a challenging smirk coming to his face. "The wee little farm bird is ya choice eh?" He gave a rumbling chuckle. "Ayee, there's ah table open in da back near da bone thin couple in red. Two tall ones, ya can't miss'em."

Oasis smiled some, looking to Rose briefly before nodding. "Alright, thanks! I'm looking forward to what ya got!" She said as she went to the wooden staircase of five steps that led to the double push-open oakwood doors. "Whoa, it smells great in here!" She said, her eyes immediately taking to looking at their surroundings. Everyone seemed to be seated on chairs that had been fashioned into the shape of barrels that sat at glossy square wooden tables. The lights varied from red lanterns to mini chandeliers who's lights were shaped like candles. The plates that the customers ate from were wide platters that were occupied by things like fried salad, or fried sweets, even what looked to be some sort of squid.

The walls were a dark brown that complimented the rest of the exterior, and the floor was surprisingly well cleaned.

"Huh...not bad." Oasis said, finally heading on her way with Rosemary to where their table was supposed to be.

~

Y'iel looked down into Helga's eyes and gave a sad smile as she shook her head. "No, I haven't just yet. But I will. I must." She paused, letting out a short sigh at the thought of it before going back to the previous matter. "Please, Helga. Eat for your sake, if not that then the sake of your family. I am sure that it pains them when you neglect to care for yourself."
COOOLAAA, I know all my compliments are cheesy, but I think you're the gratest :))))))))))) hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Naaaaaaaah XD hace más de un año
whyy nooott :(( hace más de un año
"i-i-i sowwy..." Helga gave an apology of concern when she said she had yet to find her children. At the last few of her words, she lowered her ears some more and sighed, avoiding eye contact with her children. "....y-y-you.... y-you find C-Charlie?" Her fingers tapped with one another to delay having to eat once more.
Y'iel paused at this question, her ears lowering slightly. "Yes. I managed to find him after he had left yesterday to exchange a few words with him." She answered. "But after so..I could no longer detect him. Whatever it is...whatever he is hiding within him..he is able to severe what would have allowed me to contact and find him again."
"What.... W-What he say?" Helga's brows quivered, hesitating in asking the question, however no longer being able to refrain from doing so.
*Rosemary looked around the establishment as she agreed with Oasis* Yeah, it's got a sort of foreign charm to it *She took her seat across from Oasis, still looking around*

(That work)
"He said that...he wouldn't help." Y'iel answered honestly. Her brows then furrowed. "He said that he wouldn't help with something that didn't involve him unless he "just so happened to come across" Macross." And though it didn't show, this angered her, but in a way that only brought sadness. "He wants to go back to Hell."

~

Oasis sat down on one of the barrel shaped chairs, finding that the seat was surprisingly much softer than she had expected. She leaned back against the oval-back of the chair, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, makes me wonder what this food'll be like."
"I... I just don't understand why...." Zealia said in response to last few of Y'iel's words. "Why... why doesn't he want to stay here? With his family? It's... It's so much better here."

Helga lowered her face back onto Y'iel's lap in deep sadness. That is, until her brows furrowed some when she remembered something. "...b-b-but... But Macross n-no wants W-Wiezen?" She asked, a vivid memory of seeing Macross after years demanding for her "brother".
Y'iel's brows furrowed now, as she too thought back to their last encounter with Macross, along with the individuals ones that she had with her herself. "I...do not know. I have not seen Macross since then. I have reason to believe that she does not know that Wie--Charlie, is within this world. After Wiezen had disappeared, she did not know where he had gone or what had happened to him."
And then her eyes furrowed further. "But if it is something that I understand...it's that Charlie is...different."
"Charlie is still our father despite your claim of him being different." Zealia declared, speaking for both herself and her brother.

"He has clearly remained here for a reason. If he wanted to truly leave then he would have already." Wiezen Jr. added.

"...yeah! He checks in with us every now and then and makes excuses as to why, a-and he wanted to eat with me and didn't allow Helga to be taken back to that crazy place and brought her flowers! Charlie isn't different.... but... at the same time... m-maybe he is..." She started to doubt herself.

Helga's left ear twitched at what she heard from her daughter, lifting her head some to see her with a small sniffle.
"But what he says holds truth." Y'iel said finally after a moment of silence. "He said that the only reason that he remains here is due to the doors to Hell being sealed shut. As far as I can perceive, his reasons for visiting have all been true as well. And it seems that...this is also true." Her expression became one of concern now. "The gateways to hell have all been sealed to seemingly keep him out."
"Sealed?" Zealia's brow raised. "So somehow he is meant to be here?" Her head tilted. "But why? I don't understand why suddenly he is out. Does it have something to do with that retired queen you mentioned earlier?"
*Rosemary nodded as she whispered* I just hope its cheap
"The Oni?" Y'iel shook her head. "No. I do not believe that she has any hand in this mess...if I can refer to it as even so. This seems to stem from within Hell itself, according to what I was able to understand from Charlie." She released a small sigh. "I am still attempting to wrap my mind around it." She furrowed her brows.

~

"I don't. My lady deserves more than some cheap knock-off food." Oasis said with a small shrug. But something felt off to her. She was beginning to feel like they were being watched, though she refrained from saying anything. Especially now that she was finally able to take Rose out on an actual date, which she preferred not to have it ruined. So instead, she distracted herself with a question that had been on her mind. "So, you really have no idea what today is do you?" She said, looking at Rosemary with a raised brow.
"Then... Then what is it..." Zealia sighed, seemingly tired with all the new information she was receiving and information she had yet to know about. Helga remained silent on Y'iel's lap, her breathing now soft and constant. Her mind seemed to have rumbling thoughts about what was happening.

"....w-w-want... him... t-to be.. o-okay.... s-safe... n-no hungry or th-thirsty..." Her hands fidgeted with one another. "w-w-warm... a-and clean..."
Y'iel looked down at Helga, her eyes softening, and a sympathetic smile coming to her face. "All we are able to do is hope that he will be so." She told her, holding back another sigh. "But sometimes...we cannot assist what does not desire help."
“...b-b-but...” Her ears drooped some more. “I-I m-miss him...” She mumbled, however her words were genuine. Helga released a long sigh of grief and sorrow, the aching poking in her heart constantly. She gripped her scarf for some comfort.
*Rosemary raised her eyebrow to Oasis, not sure how to answer* I don't know. Sorry, O
Oasis almost frowned some, but it ended up as a chuckle. "Well...I guess I can't hold it over your head or anything. I mean...you and Jud have probably been dealing with a lot of shit as is, so somethin' like our anniversary probably just slipped your mind." But under all of the layers, she was a little hurt. "So yeah, today's the anniversary for when you and I became a us, officially."

~

"I know, Helga." Y'iel said, her ears almost lowering some at this, though they just went into more of a neutral flat point away from her head. But she didn't make any other comment on it, however. Instead, she looked to Zealia and Jr.. "Would either of you like to join us for dinner later on tonight? There is plenty of room for the both of you as well." She said, succeeding in having her smile return.
At first Zealia and Wiezen were going to deny the offer, however, once they saw their mother's facial expression, they sighed and nodded.

"Yes... Yes of course, if mother is fine with that." The male hybrid said.

Helga gave a soft nod, trying her best to give some form of smile. She was excited to have a family dinner, especially with a new member of the family being Y'iel. But then she paused for a moment a blinked. "C-Charlie... no f-family dinner?" She asked, hoping perhaps he could attend too along with the rest of her family, including Carlyle, Oswald, Elijah, Weiss, and Rosemary.

"I... I don't think so, mom." Zealia replied to her question with a frown. The possibilities of that ever happening was nonexistent. The young woman watched as the weary figure sighed again. Helga slowly stood up, her feet wobbling as she tried to hold herself still. She went out into the balcony again where the warmth of the sun heated her cheeks, and the scarf hid her neck from it. She stared up at clouds and the blueness of above and held her hands tightly, forcing a quivering smile. "W-We... W-We u-under the same s-sky a-at least..." Helga stated, trying to find the positive outlook to having Charlie out of hell. She hoped the warmth of the sun was glossing his skin too, and that he too could breath in fresh air after being stuck in a confined area like she had been. Her hands were now in the pockets of her pants, fidgeting with the dead dandelion that was left for her. She sniffled again, staring at the nothingness ahead as she tried to contemplate what she struggled in comprehending.
*Rosemary's eyes immediately shot open, before she started to get into a panicked state* Oh shit! Uh, I'm sorry, O. I didn't mean to forget. Things have just been all fucked and- Uh, I- I'm sorry *She started to look real panicked now as she forgot* Oh man, I didn't even get you anything. Oh, this is a mess!