windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5101-5150 of 9437

hace más de un año pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Carlyle observed the large tub with squinted eyes, poking at its hard exterior with her finger. And while it did look interesting, she was already deciding that she would stick with her bucket and water for the time being. And then her attention was drawn to the shampoos, but turned away from reading one of the bottles when she heard the knock on the door, fumbling with the bottle some and almost cursing before she had finally managed to catch it in a firm grasp and place it back where it had been just as Wiezen had opened the door. She sighed in relief internally when he had only asked if she needed anything else. But she shook her head, for the last thing that she needed was already within her possession.

~

Judissia nodded, listening to Rosemary speak before she backtracked once again due to something she had said earlier. "Alright, so who's this Lilith chick then, your brother's girlfriend or somethin?"
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
“Rest well, Carlyle.” Wiezen told her with a small bow before exiting the room, closing the door behind him rather gently. And although he and his sister didn’t sleep through the night, Helga certainly had taken a well-needed nap, sleeping on her belly which was her favorite position.
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary gave a chuckle* Nah, he's already got a girlfriend. You met her when Flynn was raising hell. But seriously, Lilith was that bible thumper we met in Edrain, remember? She's a hard ass, but she means well
"She's here? Why isn't she DEAD?! She's the reason Edrain costed us more than it even should have to began with! And you're tellin' me she's HERE? On this boat? And you of all people are letting that slide? Didn't she like, kebab Oasis with a fucking spear!?" Judissia exclaimed, but kept herself quiet enough to where it wasn't too much of a problem. Yet.

~

Carlyle sighed as she watched him disappear out the door this time rather than disappearing literally, and the moment he did, she let out a sigh, realizing that he hadn't brought the bucket of water she had asked for. Though she saw why the soap was absent, there was more than enough already there. Letting out another sigh when she figured that she was going to have to use the tub, she drug her feet while going to it and twisting at the handles at random until the water that had started spewing out was a luke warm. Not hot, not cold, not warm, but luke warm exactly.
Her gaze went around the bathroom again as she fidgeted with her fingers and then her hair for a short moment while she waited for the tub to fill up, becoming anxious. Because she couldn't wait any longer. She had done so now for fall to long, it had been days. She bolted over to the potions and began to open them one by one, downing two of them like an severe alcoholic would do alcohol, guzzling it down.

There was another reason that Allison had been looking for her. And she promised her that she would stop, that she would get better. But Helga wasn't the only one that was...sick. But her sickness was different.
She went to the door and locked it, taking down the pole that held the shower curtain and using it as something to keep the door jammed closed.
She gulped, pulling a grey band from her pocket. And then she began to strip. And as she removed her top, and only then, could the small bruises over her arms could be seen. And in the center of those bruises...were small holes.
She grabbed the pouch that she had been storing everything in, and dug her hand down through it as she grabbed the truth potions and took them with her as she went to the tub, leaving them within arms reach before climbing in. From the pouch, she pulled a syringe.

(link)

She stabbed the needle through one of the truth potion vials, the bubbly teal liquid being drained into the syringe. Her hands began to tremble slightly, tugging at the needle until she finally yanked it from the vial, the vial itself falling into the water and sinking to the bottom.
She tied the band around her arm tightly, tighter than she usually would have, and the moment she was done the needle sunk into her veins down to the very end of it, the teal liquid flowing through the needle into her body, and shaky sigh slithering from her lips.
She slowly lowered down into the water, the teal reflecting behind her eyes as she felt it all being torn away from her. The choice to lie. The ability to lie, to even tell the smallest one. Her mind went into a state of euphoria, the wall that blocked the lies. That blocked the bad.
The walls around her seemed to automatically shift, closing in around her until they were the size of the small room that she had occupied when she had been with Bonnus. Or at least, they did so in her mind.
cosmic_fusions commented…
sooo... scene skip? hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
....o....k.....XD hace más de un año
soo.... do u luubbb mehh?? hace más de un año
*Rosemary gave a single shrug, remaining calm* Hey, Oasis seems cool around her, or at the least, she hasn't tried to kill her. Besides, the last thing we need to do is piss off Oswald by starting fights with his crew

*Enricho walked back onto the deck, taking off his hat for a moment to scratch is black hair before putting his hat back on. He then gave a heavy sigh as he leaned against the rails of the ship, looking out into the ocean. A hundred thoughts were going through his mind. Thoughts of where Oasis was for so long, Ossiana's sickness, Orio's location and why Bonnus had taken her, and now why Judissia was on the ship. He was under a ton of stress, and he kept it all bottled up, despite all of it nearly bringing him to his limit*
Zealia finished folding the last of the clothes on display, her brother carelessly bumping into her shoulder as he exited the boutique. Her mismatched eyes looked at him, and hesitantly, she followed after him until she was at the door and he already out.

"W-Wiezen..." Zealia began, a frown on her face. "I-I'm s-sorry... f-for everything, I truly am, I never meant for any of this to happen. And neither did Elijah." She said, mentioning her brother who she knew he detested hearing of. "If this curse is t--"

"There is no curse, because if there was one I would've known. It's just a cover-up for their truths." He replied flatly, the blue in this eyes dimming.

"Our parents kept many things secret from us for the bes--"

"But not from me." Wiezen Jr. finally turned to face Zealia. "I was the one they told everything to. I was the one who listened, who cared, who was grateful."

Zealia's brows furrowed at his response. "Hey, that's not true! We all did that! And they're my parents too! You're not the only one that misses them! That misses him!"

"You can't understand how I feel. None of you had what we had." Wiezen Jr. said back with a sour tone.

"Had what?! A parent and child connection?! I'M SURE WE ALL HAD THAT!" She snapped.

Wiezen remained silent for a long, two tedious minutes. "You know what, Zealia..." He began, saying his sister's name in a bitter tone. "I didn't care when you took my desserts as a child. I didn't care if you purposefully made up rumors about me so that I'd sit alone in lunch. I didn't care you made sure I was the last one picked in every sport. I didn't care what you or your brother did to me. But the one thing, the only thing I had was taken away from me. You just weren't satisfied enough, huh?"

Her mismatched eyes now held tears in them. "N-No, th-that's not true, I'm s-sorry..."

Wiezen shook his head. "Someday you'll realize that sorry can't fix anything. It won't bring back dad. And it certainly won't help mother. She's now in danger thanks to everyone you've brought in. You had another chance to redeem yourself after three years and you still manage to screw it up. You think one would learn." He shook his head and disappeared into thin air.

Zealia now stood at the entrance, trembling at what her ears heard. She wiped away her tears, tugging at her hair in frustration before sniffling. Her eyes trailed up to the sign of her boutique, reading L'amour d'un Quartz, glaring at the name she now detested and regretted. Her hands tighten into fists before she suddenly shot a beam of magic at the sign, making it fall and crumble into pieces, slowly sitting down in front of the debris with lowered ears.
Judissia furrowed her brows. "Oasis is fine with her?!" She ran her fingers through her hair, pausing for a moment to try and make sense of that portion of the conversation. "How the fuck..." She shook her head. "She's a better person than I am in that regard. If I were hair, that dumb bitch would've been left in Edrain with missin' arms and a imprint of my foot on the front of her face to show for it." She said with a scoff.

~

Just as Zealia had lowered to the ground, there was a loud chomp that stopped just an inch away from catching her between the world of gnarling teeth that had smashed together in a failed attempt, massive eyes of black and crimson glaring down at her until there was a yelp of pain that could have easily been mistaken as a snarl before the enormous beast was yanked backwards, the sound of a heavy chain clinging together before it was yanked once again, this time hard enough to cause the front of it's body where its claws where clawing towards Zealia to lift until it pulled itself forward, a figuring being thrown overhead from behind it.

Charlie came flying forward and tumbled across the ground, sitting up stiffly from his tuck and rolled position and coughing some as he breathed heavily. By his shredded clothes and some of the blood that they had managed to soak along with places where his skin and flesh had been torn by unlucky catches from the creature that snarled at him viciously, slashing out at him and Zealia.
"Damn....you're a lot...more damned vicious...than he made it s-seem---whoo--" He held his hand up as he tried to catch his breath.

And in front of him, a creature towered by many feet, let out a deep growl of nothing but sheer hatred towards him. "Insulate WORM!" The dark brown fur that covered the beast was riddled with rune like markings of crimson. Some of it's teeth overlapped one another, making the long jagged structures visible from outside of its mouth.
"You who hath not the wretched source of power to combat me, will be ERADICAAAATEEEEEED." It swore. "These binds will hold for only a little time, human."

Charlie gave a mocking scoff before smirking. "Then until then, you're the new guard dog. Keep on your best behavior and I'll take you out for a walk when I stop by next time."

The beast's eyes widened with rage, and it's jaws unhinged as they opened wide, the faint screaming of souls reaching from the bottom of wherever was after its stomach, dried blood gathering onto its tongue and fusing with the dark energy that it provided.

Charlie was taken aback, cursing as he quickly held his good arm up towards the beast, his palm facing it. "Eelaktah laktae limua sodom khakrahk dekta xanzetsu furnae!"
Before the creature could unleash the attack that would surely have obliterated the shop, and everything else in front of it, a vortex spun open, thick chains shooting out and wrapping around the beast, thicker enchanted one clamping down onto its neck over the one that had already been there like a collar and forcing it to the ground.

The beast had started snarling again, fighting against the spell until it was dragged into the vortex and left there to be trapped until it closed, the enchanted steely chain being sucked into it as well.

Charlie sat there in silence for a little while until he caught his breath. "Whelp, there's the dog you guys kept asking him for when you were little," He commented, half jokingly, as he started pulling himself up to his feet.
last edited hace más de un año
*Rosemary gave a snort before responding* Trust me, I would've done the same if I didn't want to cause trouble for Oasis and Oswald. Anymore questions, Jud? If not, I gotta speak with Oasis and talk about what we are going to do next. We gotta look for Enricho and Ossiana's other kid so that way they can head home and be out of our hair. I'm sure Oswald will want to talk with you too, since you are another stowaway on his ship
"Well, Oswald pretty much already saw me, and if he wants to talk then he could come here." Judissia shrugged. "But this mess with Ossiana's kid, are you sure you actually want to get involved? Because I'm pretty sure that I don't. We got shit to do, Rose, alot of shit, mind you. And with us finally catching a win because of Carly, which actually evens out the odds a little for us, we're actually getting somewhere."
*Rosemary gave a nod* I'm a hundred percent sure, Jud. Enricho and Ossiana are friends of mine, and Oasis is... something more. And I'll be damned if some ogre whore is gonna make their lives a living hell *Rosemary crossed her arms, letting Judissia know that she was sticking with her decision*
Zealia’s heart raced unlike ever before at what she had just witnessed, having to catch her breath before replying at all. When Charlie made his joke, he only received eyes of shock and disbelief. “what... the... hell...” She mumbled, having to push herself against the wall to pick herself up. ”What!”
Judissia was quiet, slowly crossing her arms as Rosemary spoke. She looked her in the eyes, her stare not wavering in the least. But then she let out a sort of chuckle, shaking her head as she turned to look around the room. "Who'd ever thought that the oh so solitary, "Ew, fuck a relationship" Rosemary Quartz would be going all the way in? And with another woman at that? I knew you were gonna come around playing for the other team. Jeez, I haven't even gotten to teach you about sex and all of that either." And at the last part, the grin could practically be heard in her words. "Shit...time flies.."
But when she turned around, she was smiling. She was laughing, nor was she grinning. "So...you really do love her then, huh kiddo?" She asked, rubbing the back of her neck.

~

Charlie's eyebrows raised some as he tried with failed attempts at putting some of his shirt back together, but stopped to look at Zealia. "What? What what?" He looked at the boutique, then back at where the beast had been, then back to Zealia. "Oh come on! The boutique didn't get a scratch on it or even any slobber from the First Mutt." He said, thinking that was the reasoning behind her exclamation.
*Rosemary gave a nod, a smile coming to her lips* I love her very much. She gives me so much happiness and is always there for me. I can rely on her and always be there for her. I mean, I can rely on you too, Jud, but your more of the cool big sister type. But Oasis, something about her... I just couldn't help but care about her. And now that we're actually with each other... It just feels like I gotta stay with her, and help her. Her problems are my problems, and I want to get them out of the way. Be it a stubborn ass jar or some ogre bitch, I want to help with those problems... And hey, it don't matter if it's a guy or a girl, Oasis was just the best one. All these guys were just some snooty rich noble dicks. Either have the balls to throw a punch or go jump off a cliff, Mr. Rich Kid
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I made Rosemary a pansexual. Can I get my Tumblerina Reward now? hace más de un año
Oh wait, I'm a white guy. My reward is revoked hace más de un año
Zealia's hands were still on her fast-beating heart, still in shock at what had just occurred. Not only with just the beast, but with her brother as well. After some deep inhales, her mismatched eyes came in contact with Wiezen's, her features softening and her ears drooping. "....h-hey, Ch-Charlie..." She greeted him awkwardly, her reaction different than what he expected. She looked at his shirt and hesitated before talking again. "N-N-Need me... to sew it?"
"Huh?" Charlie looked at his clothes when Zealia had asked him if she needed him to sew his shirt back together. Granted, his shirt was nothing but a few shreds that were left hanging on to other scraps over his shoulders and chest, the final string that was holding on around his left shoulder finally given way and popping, leaving the part of the scrapped shirt that it had been connected to dangling.
When he looked back at her, he was just going to give her a straightforward "no" and let that be that. However, the second thought came around, one that told him that he liked his shirt. It had been what was on his back the entirety of the time that he had been in hell, and it was there when he left. Or...was thrown out, rather. "....How fast can you be about it? I'm gonna be headin' out so.."

~

Judissia let out a sigh. "I guess I can only do so much before you're gonna have to take the reigns." When she looked at Rosemary this time, it could be told that she was seeing much more than just the woman that stood before her now. She saw the child that she had met within the cage. And then the stubborn brat that didn't know how to keep her hands out of people's pockets after she taught her a thing or two. What she saw was the child that she had met, growing, and growing further throughout years and years of hardship and the laughter that they had shared. Through all of the monsters and demons and unnatural that they had fought through, the odd jobs that they had gotten by on whether it was the ones worth their time or the not so favorable ones. The child that had become her own, the person that she still called a kid, her younger sibling, her will. Now a fully grown woman. And she felt as if now, she was just seeing this clearly again.

And then she smiled some, her hand resting on Rosemary's shoulder. "Go and ruffle some sheets for me," she said, a small grin coming to her face. "I'm sure Oasis has been waitin' for ya. You two have a lot of catching up to do."
"Oh... well... J-Just a few minutes... maybe fifteen..." Zealia nodded, fidgeting with her fingers. "I can... get you something to drink as you wait in the chairs too." She opened the door for him. "Any drink you like." She reassured him.
*Rosemary looked at Judissia, a smile coming to her face as she looked at her* I sure do. And.... sorry for running away without thinking, Jud. That was dumb of me. I'll let you get some rest. We can talk more about our plans tomorrow *As Rosemary opened the door, Oswald was right behind it, his hand raised to knock* Oh, hey Os. Jud's right here if you need to talk to her. And be easy on her, okay. It's been a long day *She patted Oswald on the head before walking passed her, Oswald giving her a glare as she passed by before he brought his attention to Judissia*
So, you're a friend of Rosemary's, right? *He crossed his arms, leaning against the wall of the holing quarters before he spoke up* So what plans do you have anyway?

*Rosemary hurried to find Oasis, even calling out to her* Oasis!? O, you around
*Crow passed by her, his hands in his coat pockets. Rosemary tapped his shoulder to get a response from him* Hey, you know where Oasis is?
*Crow did not answer. Rosemary turned her head before asking again* Crow, I know you can understand me.
*Crow leaned in to whisper, for what good it did* I CANNOT SPEAK! I AM UNDER ORDERS BY LILITH, AS SHE DESCRIBED ON THE RAFT, TO SHUT UP! AND I BELIEVE OASIS IS IN HER CHAMBERS DOWN THE HALL
*Rosemary gave a nod* Thanks, Screwhead
IT'S CROW *With that, Rosemary ran down the hall to go and look for her, ignoring Crow's response*
"Some water would be nice--" Charlie answered, but paused to wince as his muscled tightened. He came to a stop as the areas of his body that had been wounded by the Beast had began to burn themselves close, a daemonic presence that contrasted his seemingly happy and outgoing attitude wavering in the air around him, his wounds being forced to heal. He took in a deep breath, exhaling for air afterwards in small pants. "Aaagh--alright, that should fix that. Don't want to get blood and stuff all over you guys's floor." He gave Zealia a pat on the shoulder as he stepped passed her finally and through the door.

~

"So, you're the oh so famous Oswald that she talks so much about, right?" Judissia answered Oswald's first question with a question of her own that had a little sarcasm within it.
"Plans?" Judissia lifted an eyebrow. "Hmph, seems like you haven't talked to Rosemary long enough to know that we don't have those too often." She was quick to look over from the feet up instead of up and down like most people did. "But the general idea is heading east on the hunt for somethin'." She said, keeping the details scarce.

-

Oasis, who was still avoiding Enricho and Ossiana for the moment after her excuse with helping Lilith out with whatever she needed help with, which quickly led to boredom after she was finished, had taken refuge within the spare room that she had taken for the time being. And now, she was sitting in the middle of the floor with her legs crossed, her hands resting face down on her knees while she sat with her eyes closed in deep thought that wasn't broken until she felt the feeling in her back that felt like warm hands rubbing across it. It was a massaging sort of feeling, but internal, and with that feeling she new that they were close.

Her eyes opened as Rosemary's footsteps met her ears, and she started standing up from where she was while waiting for her, taking the time to stretch.
*Rosemary couldn't tell where Oasis was in the set of rooms, and not wanting to waste any time, started to knock on the doors loudly as she shouted* Oasis?!
No, Rose *Franziska called behind the door*
*With that, Rosemary began to knock on the door next to it, only to wake up Ophelia from her sleep*

*Oswald turned his head, his expression not wavering in the slightest* A hunt, huh? It wouldn't be a crown piece, would it? And before you ask, Rosemary is kind of a loudmouth. She should learn to whisper. And if what you are hunting for will upset Wein, then I want in.
And now I am off to work. fuc hace más de un año
Zealia's ears drooped some when Charlie patted her shoulder and she gave an effort of a smile. "There's a free tub and healing soap to put in if you would like to further better your wounds..." Zealia offered him as she took hold of his torn shirt. As she did so, a glass of ice was being filled with water by an invisible force of magic at the bar in the back. Besides it was a small plate of hummus with pita chips, a popular order in her menu as guests waited.
Hm...weird... Oasis thought to herself as she went to the door after she heard Rosemary knocking every door that wasn't hers and calling out her name. She opened up the door, spotting the honey eyed woman a few more rooms down the hall. "Mary," She called out to her. "You can stop with the yelling now," She said jokingly.

~

"Naah, I think I'll be fine." Charlie said to Zealia's offer of the tub and healing soap. He went and sat down on one of the bar stools, but the furthest away from anything that had to do with alcohol, even the wine. Which left him at the very last seat to the far right. He didn't notice the chips there at first, but when he did, he took one and ate it plane as he spoke. "So, would you guys mind callin' off your Therian? She's been hounding me about some new Therian birth and some unnatural Therians, which I could only assume she's talkin' about the fakes that that Oni made. Said somethin' about one of them making a little visit to the boutique, so you guys's new pet should make'em think twice and another time over if anything."
"I don't think mom would like us speaking against Y'iel and what she wants to do." She said in reference to the strong bond her mom and this therian had. "And... Well, it's not only from the Oni, she was also recently talking to me and Helga about the whatchamecallit... Pandora, birthing a new Therian too." Her fingers lightly tapped at one another, now observing the piece of fabric she had in hands and how she was going to fix it. At the silence after her statement, all that could be heard were loud, familiar snores from upstairs. "Uhh... I'll be right back with hopefully a better version of this shirt."
"The Pandora?" Charlie snorted. "Why the hell would I care about that?" He stuffed another chip in his mouth, but this time with some of the hummus on top of it. "And if it means Yap or whatever the hell her name is leaves me along, then I could honestly care less what Helga likes when it comes to that. She isn't the one who has to worry about being nagged to death or being bothered by a problem that kinda sorta isn't mine. And besides, its not affecting me, so why bother?" He gave a shrug that was pretty much going to be his answer anyways.
In the middle of stuffing a fourth chip into his mouth now, there was a hard crunch from the chip when Zealia had spoken about making a better version of his shirt, which was actually some sort of combination between that, a long-sleeved shirt, and jacket all at once. "Don't. If you can't restore it as it originally was, then don't do anything at all. Chicks seem to dig it as is, and aside from that, it was a gift."
tu left out Judissia hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
...whoops XD Didn't see the editar there hace más de un año
Eh it's fine. XD hace más de un año
*Rosemary turned to spot her, greeting her with a smile* Just making sure, O *She hurried towards her, stopping right in front of the door* Good to see you didn't get the storage closet
"Yes, father, of course... I'm just providing you with information I was given. I thought it would interest you, but I was wrong." Zealia said, her efforts of changing his mind and staying no longer as strong as it was before. Not because she didn't want him, but rather, she knew she would never have him back. At his explanation of his shirt, she gave an obedient nod. "Yes, of course. As you wish." She gave another effort of a smile before she folded the torn short in her hands. "Reversa vestimenta!" She commanded with a spell, the shirt now surrounding in an aura of purple as it raised into the air and spun vehemently, the stains and dirt flicking into the nothingness and the tears conjoining into one another until it dropped in Zealia's arms again, reverted back to how Wiezen wanted it. "Umm... Can I ask you a question? Reasonings for it is only to see if the source it came from isn't of harm for my mom. The flowers on her nightstand. Was it you?"
"Well of course I didn't. Oswald would be gettin' my FOOT into his "storage closet" if he tried to give me a damn storage room for two." Oasis replied with a chuckle to her words as she was stepping aside for Rosemary to join her in their room.

-

"Goddammit Rose," Judissia pinched the bridge of her nose between her fingers when she found out that Oswald had already known about the Crown, just as well as who it was that they were trying to keep it from. "Look, Waldo, as heartwarming as it is for you to want to throw in a helping hand, we can't afford to drag more people into this mess with us. Hell, you seem like you have a thing going already with this ship and all, wouldn't want to mess that up for ya."

~

"The dandelions. Well...yeah," Wiezen answered without hesitation, pulling his arms through the sleeves of restored shirt and starting with buttoning it from the bottom to the top. He moved his arms around a little to let the comfort settle in, and while he was at it, he grabbed the water that he had asked for and took a gulp from it, settling the glass back onto the counter as he spoke again. "I said that before I left the last time after I forgot my sword in the bathroom. But I guess you guys had too much going on to hear it I guess, so, now you know." He said, taking another one of the chips. "These are really good. Got any I can buy for the road?"
"O-Oh, my apologies... I must have not been listening.... again..." Zealia's ears lowered some. "W-Would you like me to tell her that you did? And... may I... May I ask why?" Her ears twitched briefly to the next of his words, a small almost invisible smiling gracing her face. "Yeah... They're mother's recipe..." She thought it was a good recipe to implement into the boutique since she remembered Helga preparing them once a week as a snack for school. Her classmates were always intrigued with a chip that held a variety of seasonings and even hints of greens within them, and the dipping only glorified the small snack. "Of course, fathe--Charlie," she cringed awkwardly, trying to cough it off, "How long is this road of yours? It'll determine how many I pack."
*Rosemary gave a laugh followed by a snort before stepping into the room* Just the right amount of leg space

Too late *Oswald said as he stepped closer arms remained crossed* My contacts are spies who have info on Wein and I plan to use that info
"Why?" Charlie thought about it for a moment, but not about the question about the flowers. But more so about the word. Why. It only took him a second more for him to give an answer. "Well...why not? It's a nice gesture." His answer was short and simple--clear, unlike how Wiezen would have answered it. And by the way he plopped the next chip into his mouth, it could be told that nothing was missing from it.
"Man, Helga knows what she's doing then if she made the recipe for these." He commented when he was told that Helga was responsible for the creation of the chips.
He paused in another brief moment of thought as he answered her last question. "How long? Well uh...however long it takes me to get back downstairs." He said, referring to Hell.

~

Oasis rolled her eyes and shook her head, closing the door after Rosemary was inside. "Sheesh, I was wonderin' when the hell you were gonna get back. Things got boring quick." She said, turning around to face her before asking the long awaited question. "Well? How'd it go? How's everyone?"

-

"Info huh?" Judissia lifted an eyebrow. " Alright. Since the line's been cast out there already, I'll bite. What do you And you, have spies? What could you of all people, who have no ties to the guy whatsoever, have on Wein that we don't already?"
"Yes, it is. She loved them very much." Zealia said, replaying her reaction of happiness when she first saw them in her mind. But at the last of his words, she frowned. "I... I don't know how long that road is, but I can pack some now and if you need more then you are always welcome to return when I make some more. The chips as of now are limited but we also have other snacks. We have smoothies, sweet potato fries, mozzarella sticks, mini burgers, and cookies." She said, going behind the counter of the bar as she pulled out a to-go box and started filling it with the remaining pita chips she had.
"Oh..well, I don't either. It's actually taking a lot longer than I expected. But the sooner I get back there, the better. All I need to do is get the gates to open, but right now, I can't do that, obviously." He sighed.
But as Zealia began to go on about all that the boutique offered, he listened, a smile coming to his face as he made comments here and there. "Mhm, mmmmhm, yeah, oh, a burger sounds good right about now." He said. But he only comments on certain things, such as when the burgers and mozzarella sticks were mentioned. There was no comment on the cookies, nor the smoothies.
he no like smoothies? :( hace más de un año
Jade, when everyone was at the cena table, they didn't like it. Why would they like it now XD hace más de un año
"A burger with a side of mozzarella sticks it is."' Zealia's smile now was a little more real. "Oooor.... mozzarella sticks within the burger." She scribbled down the order on a piece of paper. "What about a drink? A refill of water? We also non-alcoholic smoothies, for instance a virgin piña colada or perhaps you would like a virgin mojito or mimosa."
"Oh n-no, you don't have to go make all of that Zealia, jeez." Charlie said, scratching his head. "I was just saying that it would all sound good to taste again is all," He said, turning so he could lean back against the counter whilst still remaining seated. "But I'd take some more water if you wouldn't mind." He said as he reached his arm back onto the counter, placing dozens of bronze coins there along with some gold coins that made the price well enough over the necessary amount.
"No, please, let me make it for you." Zealia insisted, pushing back his bronze coins and elevating them back into his pouch. "I know you must be hungry. It's on me." She reassured. "It's a nice gesture, after all." She smiled, repeating the reason why as to why he had gotten her mother flowers. "A-And... might as well eat as much as you can before returning to hell, r-right?" Her lips quivered, attempting to swallow the pain she felt saying the sentence. "So..." She cleared her throat. "The two mini burgers include beef, tomato, spinach, caramelized onions, and cheddar cheese. Is that alright, or would you wish to add or take off something?" She asked, ready to write down.
"Wait..so its on the house?!" Charlie exclaimed, his eyebrows lifting in surprise. "Wow...bet its not everyday that a place like this gives out free stuff to strangers huh?" His stomach gave a hard growl, as if it were telling him to hurry up and get around to the point. He found that unlike Wiezen, he actually had to eat. The hunger that he felt was human hunger, and he knew that feeling quite well. "Alright so..if you really insist, then two burgers, keep everything on them aside from the cheddar cheese. I'll have pepper jack instead. Lets see..uuuh, replace the spinash with extra lettuce, aaaaannnnd..that's all." He said, concluding his order. "Are you...sure you don't want me to pay anything? Not even a little?"
Why are tu guys so active at night XD hace más de un año
....schleep is for DA WEAK hace más de un año
I don't sleep. I work at a crappy job XD hace más de un año
*Rosemary gave a half hearted sigh before she answered* They definitely changed in the last few decades that's for sure. But at least they're alive

*Oswald gave a grin and answered* Apparently the empires that Wein didn't burn to the ground supply his army with weapons and supplies. I hear one of them has supplied him with firearms from the west. And they got plenty of trained soldiers to use them
"You've paid with making my mother smile. That's worth more to me than your gold." She told him, nothing but truth behind her words. "This place doesn't give free stuff to strangers. I know you." Her mismatched eyes came into contact with his father. "And you know me, Charlie." She nodded as he told her what to change, jotting down the changes. "And more water, correct?"
Judissia furrowed her brows, going into thought over everything that she knew already so far. "That's not possible." She said suddenly. "Well, it's possible, just less likely to be the case. Wein has one of the most advanced countries on his side right now, that country being the Fre Kingdom. And with what's been going on for the passed few years, I'd doubt he'd be worried about a few small pebbles unless..." She came to a dead stop, falling into silence.
"Whatever spies you have, if they're people you care about then get them out NOW." She said suddenly, slowly but surely starting to go into a pace around around the room. "He already knows. Because she, knows." She growled.

-

Oasis nodded slowly. "Good, good." She said to herself a quiet mumble. "And what about Zealia? She still the fashion freak that I last saw all of those years ago?"

~

"I guess when you put it that way..we aren't completely strangers then." But when he thought about it, the only reason he knew anyone was through the memories from Wiezen. Which were technically his for the most...or rather, theirs. "Yeah, more water, that was correct," he nodded. "Thanks, Zealia. I really do appreciate it." He said, giving a small smile.
"My pleasure, Charlie." Zealia smiled some with a nod. She was going to say something before she was interrupted yet again by the loud snores coming from upstairs from her mother. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply before turning on the speakers in her boutique and increasing the volume of the link from the record player to block out the noise. She wasn't sure what disc she had put, but she knew it was definitely from her mother's favorite playlist for dancing since the song clearly didn't match the dark vibe of the boutique. "I'll return shortly..." She said, leaving upstairs to prepare the food.
*Oswald gave a sigh* So it is that bad huh. I had a feeling. We'll meet the spies when we reach the city tomorrow

*Rosemary gave a slight shrug* Hard to tell. Flynn didn't give me much of a chance to talk to her
Charlie sat there patiently, listening to the music for the time being while he awaited Zealia's return with his food. And now that he wasn't moving around constantly as he had been doing, his thoughts starting to settle.. He rested his elbows onto the table and closed his eyes, drawing in a deep breath through his nostrils that was released through parted lips. He rested his eyes, listening closely to the sound of the music and finding no memory of its sounds within his head, which eased his mind some at least. He finished of the pita chips and hummus within a matter of the next two minutes.

But then he started to think back to what Y'iel had been saying about the Pandora.
The birth of something...unlike ever before, she said. He could only imagine what that even meant. And then there were the fakes that Bonnus had created from what he could remember. More problems.
But as long as no one said Wiezen's name around him, that would be the least of his problems for now.

~

Oasis raised an eyebrow. "Didn't "give" you much of a chance to talk to her huh? The fucks he supposed to be, your dad? Did he hurt you? Did he get in the way of something important?" She asked, becoming rather defensive over her and was already turning back around to head towards the door in case she had to speak a few words with Flynn. And none of them were going to be very nice.

-

"Yeah, I'll be banking on that." Judissia said, thinking over what she had been just told very carefully. And with each scenario, they all came down to the same thing. She looked at Oswald, her pacing coming to a stop. "I have a feeling things aren't going to go as planned. Know how to fight worth anything?"
Mr. Cola, he should remember this song! hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Well too bad xD He don't remember SHIT hace más de un año
Buuut Cooolaaa, it’s one of their songs! hace más de un año
*As soon as Oasis turned around, Rosemary grabbed her hand and turned her around, already wrapping her arms around her* Hey, calm down, O. He didn't say anything to me. He was pretty pissed at everyone else, but that's what Flynn has always been like. Though, this is moreso than what it was once like

*Oswald gave a grin, before he raised his hand, showing his gloves that he made* In a sense. I haven't killed a man, and I have no intention to, but when it comes to fighting, it's no problem. These specially made gloves allow me to swing around buildings like a grappling hook, and I can use them in a fight if need be. I also have plenty of weapons I got when I traveled the world
Within a few minutes, the delicious aroma of meat sizzling against a pan could be smelled from downstairs, the sound of cheese melting against the patties. The FAMILIAR music prevented Charlie from listening to Zealia's humming from upstairs as she cooked the meal.
Oasis gave a huff from her nostrils, her arms wrapping around Rose's waist. "Well he better not give you any problems. I'd hate to have to hurt one of your pals." She said, her tone of voice already letting it be known that she was dead serious about doing so if need be. She leaned in some, placing a small kiss on her lips. "Alright what do we got? We're gonna be on this overgrown boat a while."

-

"I hope that's good enough. Or rather, you better hope that that's gonna be good enough." Judissia corrected herself. "Take a seat. If you're gonna be joining our small little fam, then there are a few things that we need to go over before what's written gets set in stone."

~

The UNFAMILIAR music that Charlie was listening to eventually led to him turning it off, the blend of sounds becoming dry to his ears compared to when it had first began. He walked over to the door, glancing back at where Zealia had gone up the stairs before opening it and stepping out. He dug down into his pockets and pulled out the cigar that had gotten crinkled and mashed, some of it ripped from his scuffle with the Beast. But he didn't seem to mind its condition, lighting it up and taking a short drag from it, his gaze moving up to the night sky. He sighed out a light fog, the smoke withering within the air as it evaporated into nothingness. Just hang tight. I'm comin'..
!!! hace más de un año
He turned it off!!! hace más de un año
!!!!! Ahhhhhhh hace más de un año
He took the record and snapped it over his knee hace más de un año
*Rosemary placed a kiss on her lips as she smiled* Oh, come on, he's fine. Just a little tired of things. And Oswald said we'd be on this ship at least for the night. So we have to just handle this rocking boat for a little.

Alright *Oswald sat down on the ground in front of her* So tell me, what is it that I need to know?
After a few more minutes, Zealia was done with the cooking upstairs. She walked carefully down the stairs, holding a tray of link with a side of four mozzarella sticks and a glass of water that was floating joining her. “Order u—“ Zealia blinked, noticing her father was no longer on the seat and the music had been turned off. She frowned immediately and lowered her ears.
"Well first of all, if your spies ain't dead yet then they will be soon." Judissia said, wasting no time getting to the point. "From here on out, the mindset that you need to keep is that there is no Edrain. If Wein finds out that you've been helping us, then you are no longer safe anywhere on these parts of the world. You, or anybody you happen to have even a friendship with. Because he will capture them, torture them, to find where you are. And eventually, he'll kill them just like the rest." She gave him a few seconds to soak up what she had just said before continuing.
"The spies. Chances are they're being followed and they don't even fucking know it. If they've been in Owensport attempting to spy on Wein, then there's already eyes on them. And its just your luck that I know who those eyes belong to, and I plan on ripping them out sooner rather than later."

-

Oasis snorted. "Yeah, at least the night because if we don't this hunk of wood'll be under the sea and at the bottom by tomorrow night." She said jokingly as she mentioned the ships current condition.

~

Charlie took another drag from his cigar, staring out at the sky for another moment until his eyes finally averted, going to the other shops in the area, eyeing them carefully. He doused the cigar with the bottom of his boots and turned back around to go back into the boutique.
*Oswald gave a nod* I am well aware of that. That is why I haven't gone near mother or my family. I've kept them away from me. And it's why I don't keep any friends near me. And as for my spies, they are smart people, careful as can be. Wein's a smart leader, but when it comes to tactics such as this, he fails spectacularly. I'm sure even I could kill him if it came down to a fight. That's why he resorts to hiding behind a group of soldiers. But I'll take your word for it, and if anyone is following them, then I'll allow you to do what you must

*Rosemary gave a chuckle* Yeah, I know what you mean. You'd think those two twins would have something done to hold it up *She giggled, her arms moving across Oasis, already excited to hold her*
"I hate to say it, but you're underestimating the guy...severely. And that'll be the thing that gets you either killed, stabbed in the back, or both." Judissia leaned back some as she spoke. "Some years back me and Rose ran into a mercenary of sorts, a thief, much like we were. Takin' from the filthy rich and planting money trees for the dirt poor. We had been running up a good amount of gold from our ruckus so that we could eventually leave this world to shit and go somewhere we could live in peace. This thief and arms, we'd known her for years. Drank together. Accomplished together. We had things going."
Her hand clenched into a fist, her eyes moving to the floor. "We came across a town called Graytryn, a town where Wein had been coming to for some sort of meeting. He was our target. We had been planning for months, almost a year in advance. And he was right there in our clutches. That day was the same day we met Weiss. One of your older brothers." Her eyes moved up to his now.
"That day, Wein shot the mayor in the face for not complying with what he wanted. Then he burned the town to the majority of the town to the ground. We managed to get away with the chests he had brought along. We were almost there, almost to that life we had been looking for. Until it was all taken. It turned out that the thief had been working for Wein the entire time. And it turns out that she had been relaying information about our plan back to him. She told him everything. He knew that we were coming before we even solidified the plan. And from there, everything went to shit for a while. So these spies of yours, they may be good yeah, but they don't know who the hell they're dealing with either."

-

"To be fair if not for them, we'd probably already be sinkin' right about now. Leon plugged the holes with ice until we can get to some solid ground." Oasis smiled, her fingers trailing up Rose's figure, resting at her cheeks as she placed another kiss onto her lips, then further up for her fingers to run through her hair, pushing some of it back so that she could see her uncovered face.
"Have I ever told ya how pretty-sexy you are?"
*Oswald gave a sigh* So that's the case huh? Then I just hope they can stay safe. And I hope they come to us with some good news. Wein's definitely a threat if this is the case

*Rosemary giggled as Oasis complimented her* Not since the last time we were at it *As she spoke, her hands slide down Oasis' back, before she gripped her rear excitedly, giving a light chuckle as she kept her hands on it* And did I ever tell your body looks when you move in that cute manner? You always compliment my ass, but never talk about your own