windwakerguy430 Bleeding Moon RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 02:07AM
In 1053, England, during the war between two kingdoms, they were unaware of a more dangerous threat at the time. A deadly, and long forgotten army of vampires. The vampires had walked the earth long before, before man was ever alive. They were unable to survive in such an area, and were left to rot on the world, seen as savages in Heaven and outcasts in Hell. However, when the ice age came upon them, the vampires allowed themselves to be frozen, not ever needing food, as they hoped to be thawed in the years to come. Once man had discovered the use of tools and transportation, an expedition to the frozen tundras of the Arctic lead them to the frozen seals of the vampires. The explorers took the seal of one of the vampires with them, and left him on the ship. The ship was warm enough for the vampire to be thawn out, allowing him to break out of his seal and slaughter everyone on the ship. After a taste of their blood, he believed he had found the right pray for him and his vampire allies. Turning the ship back to the Arctic, he broke the vampires out of their icy prison, and told them of their new prey; Mortal humans. The vampires took the ship back to England, where their power destroyed villages and slaughtered thousands. Seeing the vampires as a more dangerous threat, the two kingdoms, divided by war, had come together in peace to destroy the vampires. They had then sent forth a group by the name of God’s Right Hand, a religious group of the Christian church who used their belief to slaughter the vampires. As tools of God, their blessed weapons were able to kill many of the vampires, sending them into hiding, and nearly endangering their kind. Only very few have survived. In the present year of 1926, in the new age of London, God’s Right Hand has now become a large religion, where they believe in fighting the demon with the power of god, though many nowadays do not believe they mean it as they did decades ago. However, though the vampires are not as much of a threat as they were decades ago, they were different as they were in understanding. They were new to the world and unable to adapt. Though they still hunger for human blood, they only wish to live normal lives, as years of hiding have allowed them to understand and adapt to the world around them, and hide their feeding method through minor murders, murdering only homeless and prostitutes. They only wish to live in peace and live like humans. However, there are vampires who are hateful toward the humans for their acts toward their ancestors centuries ago and wish to exact revenge, weather by murdering them all or turning them into vampires. And the God’s Right Hand, with the understanding of the vampires return, still hunt vampires and plan to kill them all, wiping them out forever, and do not wish to show mercy to those who are harmless, as they believe that all vampires are a threat.

Notifications

-Humans can live out any life they wish. They may be anything they please
-As a vampire, you can only walk out in the day if you are carrying an umbrella to block out the sun. At night, you are more powerful than you are in the day
-As a member of God’s Right Hand, you are allowed to wield Blessed Pistols, which are ineffective toward humans
-Humans are able to help vampires (and vice versa). However, if a human does help a vampire, they are then targeted by God’s Right Hand. God’s Right Hand does not help vampires, no matter what
-Once you are bitten or scratched by a vampire, you are now a vampire. God’s Right Hand members included
-This takes place in the 1920’s London, so only technology from that time exists
-If a vampire bites someone who tells them to turn them into a vampire, it is intercourse for a vampire

Rules

-Do not kill anyone else’s character, no matter what, unless they give you permission
-You are not allowed to turn anyone into a vampire if you are a vampire. If the human character chooses to become a vampire, you may then turn them into one
-Do not god-mode your character. Anyone and everyone can die if they are able to
-Do not instantly make problems go away with a single post
-Have fun

For your character, you must include

Name
Class (Human, Vampire, God’s Right Hand (GRH)
Biography
Personality
Picture (Optional)
If you are a vampire, are you: Good or Evil (Wish to live happily or wish to kill humans)

windwakerguy430 1519 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1519

hace más de un año Seanthehedgehog said…
Name: Martin
Class: Human
Biography: A traveler from the United States, Martin has written many books. He also likes to take photograps of different landscapes.
Personality: Talkative/Social, active when it comes to making his books, Has a good eye for photography

Later on, I will make another character for God's Right Hand.
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
(Sounds good. We'll wait for anyone else to join when they do before starting)
That also sounds good.
Alright then. If you wish to invite anyone, you may
last edited hace más de un año
(Okay, I guess we could start with the opening for now and see if people get interested from there)

Name: Christophe
Class: Temporary Human
Biography: A young student at the local university working to become a doctor, who is also looking into the vampires running around London
Personality: Kind, helpful, though blissful
Alright, if you want to start, let's do this.

A ship pulled into the docks, and hundreds of people started to walk off.

Martin: *Walks off the boat, with a backpack of writing material, blank books, and a camera* This will be a nice place to start my new book.
Christophe: (Reading a book on a small bench in town)
Martin: *Walking towards Christophe*
Christophe: (Too busy reading to notice anyone yet)
Martin: *Passes Christophe, and sees a tree* This looks like a very nice tree. *Takes his camera out of his backpack* Especially with those houses in the background. *Sets up the tri-pod, and starts playing with the focus on his camera*
Christophe: (Continues reading, noticing Martin) (Looks like another American tourist. There seems to be fewer of them than last year)
Martin: *Gets the focus set up* Perfect. *Takes the picture* I just hope the light bulb didn't ruin the lighting when I took that picture.
Christophe: (Continues reading)
Martin: Where should I go to next? *Walks towards Christophe* Excuse me.
Christophe: (Looks up from his book) Oh, hello. May I help you
Martin: I've never been in London before, and I was hoping you could tell me about some of the sights here. I'm writing a book you see.
Christophe: Oh, there are many sights to see here in London. It's actually hard where to begin. I believe the corner shop down the street sells a map to people new here
Martin: I'll check it out. Thank you. *Walks towards the corner shop*
Christophe: Your welcome (Goes back to reading)
But when he got to the corner shop, there were hundreds of other corner shops right next to it.

Martin: Which one do I go to? None of these look like they have any maps. *Slowly walking pass the corner shops*
Christophe: I should be heading back to my apartment soon (Gets up and walks away)
Martin: *Finally finds a map in one of the corner stores* Thanks.
Store Owner: No problem mate.
Martin: *Follows the map towards a building he wants to look at*
Christophe: (While walking, he notices a young girl wearing a black umbrella in the sunny weather) (Hmm, odd)
Martin: *Passes the girl, then sees Christophe again* Oh, it's you again.
Christophe: Oh, hello again
Girl: (Looks over at them, shyly)
Martin: *Ignoring the girl* So, I got the map at that corner store you told me about. Now all I gotta do is find a hotel to stay at.
Christophe: There is this one hotel here (Looks at his map and puts an X around it with one of his pencils) It's in this location here
Martin: Is it good?
Christophe: Indeed. It is expensive, however
Martin: Well, I do have a lot of money from previous books I've published. Plus, I'm only staying for two days. Would you like to spend breakfast with me anywhere?
Christophe: I'd love to, but I need to get back to studying I'm afraid. I do wish you luck here in London
Martin: Thank you. Some other time then. *Walks away*
Christophe: Take care (Continues reading his book)
(The girl with the black umbrella walks past Martin, trying not to make eye contact)
Martin: (It's that girl again. Maybe she's just playing some kind of a game.)
(The girl passes him and continues walking)
Martin: *Looks at the girl* Uh, excuse me?
Girl: Yes?
Martin: What are you doing with an umbrella?
Girl: I have allergies to sun light
Martin: *Continues walking to the hotel* Weird. Very very weird.
Girl :(Walks over to Christophe) Um, excuse me
Christophe: Hello
Girl: I'm new here. Do you mind showing me around
Christophe: I would, but I am studying my boo-
Girl :Please. I don't really feel safe around here by myself
Christophe: .... Alright, let us go then
Girl Thank you
Christophe: (Leads the young girl and shows her around the town)
Martin: *After checking into the hotel, he enters his room*
(The day goes by quickly and passes into night)
Seanthehedgehog commented…
Kinda like GTA 5, huh? hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
tu could say that hace más de un año
Martin: *Sitting at a desk, writing, but stops* (That's enough for one day. I'll finish the rest tomorrow, and get more pictures.)
Girl: (Still walking with Christophe)
Christophe: And that should settle it. That's about everything
Girl: Oh, thank you so much. I appreciate the help
Christophe: Anytime- (The girl hugs him)
Girl: It's just to scary being in a large city by yourself
Christophe: Oh, I understa- (Suddenly feels a searing pain in his neck)
Girl: (Has her teeth sunk deep into his neck)
Christophe: (Groans in pain, as he feels blood coming out of his neck. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small pocket knife and stabs the girl in the hand)
Girl: (Screams, and let's go of his neck)
Christophe: (Runs down the street, clenching his neck as he is running, feeling light-headed, as he makes it to a small bridge)
Girl: (Chases after him, ready to attack)
Christophe: (Seeing her in her vampiric state, he attempts to save himself by running to the ledge of the bridge and jumps off and into the river, passing out from blood loss)
Martin: *Asleep in the hotel*
(The night fades quickly as the sun appears)
Martin: *Waking up*
Christophe: (Wakes up in a hospital, still feeling light headed)
Doctor: Oh good, you're awake
Christophe: W-where am I
Doctor: You were found in the river. Thank goodness you were able to survive, especially with that wound on your neck
Christophe: My neck (Looks at his reflection in a tray and see's two small round scars on his neck)
Doctor: You should just rest. You'll be out this evening
Christophe: Alright
(The doctor walks out)
Christophe: What.... what happened last night?
Martin: *Walking through town, seeing a group of people* What's going on?
French Guy: Last night, I saw a vampire.
British Guy: Don't listen to the Frenchy, everyone knows they don't exist.
French Guy: I saw it with my own eyes!
Martin: Alright, hold it. What are your names?
British Guy: What are you? A constable?
Martin: No, but I'll get one if you keep arguing.
French Guy: I am Bernard.
British Guy: And I am Ronald.
Martin: Alright, nice to meet you two. Now Bernard says he saw a vampire, and you don't believe him.
Ronald: That's right.
Bernard: Why I oughta-
Martin: Hold it! I have a camera. If Bernard takes us to the place where he found the vampire tonight, we'll see if he's telling the truth.
Ronald: If we see one of course.
Martin: Of course. I'll get a picture of it, if there is one. Now, what time did you see the vampire?
Bernard: Last night at 7.
Martin: Okay, I don't know what you two do, but I'm currently busy with a book. When I finish, I'll meet you two here at 6:30, and we will go see if there really is a vampire.