todos jugamos a ser alguien más Camp Half-Blood, heroes among us

Hades_Shadow posted on Sep 03, 2015 at 08:34PM
For all the Camp Half-Blood RP fans who have known me, I am itching to get back into it, so here it is.

Camp Half-Blood, after the age of the Son of Poseiden, and the Battle of Olympus. Students here continually learn how to not only stay alive, but to be ready for anything that may come to them. The Camp is filled with things to do and skills to learn.

New Threats are lurking in the shadows, the entire future of mankind is at risk. Which campers will rise to the challenge and earn the titles of "Heroes"

-------CHARACTER SHEET-------

Name:
Mortal Parent:
Assignment in Camp:
Powers:
Weapon:
Personality:
Looks:
Birthday:
Dating:
Home State:
Background:
-------RULES-------

1. Please do not RolePlay an Existing Character, you may interact with them, talk with them, but they may want to be used by others as well. and don't kill them off either, let the TV Show do that!

2. No God-Modding, as this show has Proven, even Invincible soldiers can be taken out of the picture, allow your character to be human (or alien) by letting them experience pain sometimes.

3. Don't Kill living Characters unless they have given you permission.

4. Dont Curse excessively, If at all. Cursing is a big annoyance to me and I wont tolerate a bad mouth.

5. You must fill out the Character Rubric before Playing.

6. Have fun!

Camp Councillors
6. Cassiopeia "Independence" Kochiu
13. Stratiotes "Shadow" Skia

Campers
10. Corey "C.C." Carson
last edited on Feb 18, 2016 at 03:17PM

todos jugamos a ser alguien más 27 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Hades_Shadow said…
Name; Stratiotes "Shadow" Skia
Godly Parent: Hades
Assignment in Camp: Councillor
Powers: Shadow short range teleportation, Necromancy, rare metal locator, and invisibility
Weapon; "Shadow blood" is a sword made of an inner core blade of stygian iron, covered in another blade of industrial steel, covered yet again in another blade of Celestial bronze, so it offers the abilities to attack monsters, gods, humans, ghosts, and basically any object that moves. he also uses a Nemean Lion claw dagger.
Personality: very introverted, easy to anger, but is loyal to friends.
Looks: blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, 5' 10"
Birthday: October 31
Dating: not currently, but looking for a worthy opponent ... I mean girlfriend
Home State: Boston, Massachusetts
Mortal Parent Details: Dropping him off at camp at age 1, nothing is known of his mother
Background: He has been at the camp on and off for a while, Every year on his birthday his Step-Father will take him to an arcade/hotel for the day, whenever he comes back the campers at Camp are different, and this year is not unlike any other.
last edited hace más de un año
 Name; Stratiotes "Shadow" Skia Age: 18 Godly Parent: Hades Assignment in Camp: Councillor Powe
I head back into the Camp, it is different, as they do every year, new additions, new renovations, new campers. Perfect. The only ones who know who I am is Chiron and Mr. D.
hace más de un año redpanda said…
Name: Cassiopeia "Independence" Kochiu
Godly Parent: Athena
Assignment in Camp: Councillor
Powers: Telepathy, teleportation, illusion manipulation, dreamwalker (she can enter people's dreams)
Weapon: Telekinesis, agility, knife that she hides in her purse
Personality: She does not love crowds, she likes to keep to herself. Keeping everyone in line is her goal. "Could you not use those words please, that is unpleasant."
Looks: White hair, pale skin, blue maid-like dress, classy matching gloves, white knee socks, with black shoes
Birthday: July 21
Dating: Single, but currently is not looking for love.
Home State: Boston, Massachusetts
Background: Has worked within the camp for years, she is the go-to gal for anyone who has any problems. Her parents have both passed. She is ready for what this year has to offer.
 Name: Cassiopeia "Independence" Kochiu Age: 23 Godly Parent: Athena Assignment in Camp: Councillor
I look around and see campers, councilors, and satyrs everywhere, it's intoxicatingly revolting. I start heading to the Hades Cabin, and see a councillor definitely older the rest. I pass her as I go to the cabin.
I stack up papers that I completed a while ago. I see another councillor pass by, I let him go he seemed busy.
I put my bags away on my normal bunk, because I currently an the only camper in my cabin. I pull out my councilors cap and put it on. I also make sure my bronze skull key is on my belt, a gift from my father.
 I put my bags away on my normal bunk, because I currently an the only camper in my cabin. I pull out
I go through my purse, searching for anything I need.
I head out of the Cabin and see that councillor still there, I head towards her to see what she is doing.
I look up and see a fellow councillor. "Anything I can help you with?" I ask with concern.
"Just to know who you are" I say, not grim but a little irritated. I offer my hand, "Shadow"
"Nice to meet you Shadow," I shake his hand. "I'm Cassiopeia. I take care of the problems and changes in the camp." I explain.
"Well, good luck with that" I say sarcastically, "looks like you got a lot on your plate"
"You have no idea..." I say looking at more paperwork.
"I could guess" I say, walking away, "getting my cabins schedule, see you later"
"Alright, see you around." I say getting into the paperwork for a secret project.
I go and grab my cabin's schedule for the rest of the fall, a schedule that I discard half of due to the fact I was the only camper at this point in my cabin. I head back outside and decide to head to the arena to practice swordsmanship.
hace más de un año 666demon said…
Name: Corey Carson ‘C.C”
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: Adam Carson
Assignment in Camp: Camper
Powers: She has control over people’s self-images i.e: Someone hates the way they look because they’re “too fat” or “too skinny” all she does is tell them that and they instantly love their image.
Weapon: A bow made out of titanium and arrows made out of gold
Personality: She claims she is the most boring-est child of her mother ever. But she is really the positive and non-self centered as her siblings.
Looks:
Birthday: May 3rd
Dating: Sami Moxley, a mortal.
Home State: Jacksonville
Background: She says she grew up like a normal single child; got everything she wanted, could stay up late, got to eat junk food, she was daddy's princess.. Her life wasn't tragic, no one died.
But then she met Sami Moxley, he was a little bit older than her, about three years older. She fell in love with him hard. It was like a country song. Where daddy meets the boyfriend while trying to shoot out his tires with a 12 gauge. Then getting attacked by a freaking Cyclops, he drove her to the gate and kissed her hard before shoving her inside and leading the monster away. Every once in a while, a letter will come for her, from Sami.
 Name: Corey Carson ‘C.C” Age: 18 Godly Parent: Aphrodite Mortal Parent: Adam Carson Assignme
((Nice character, can't sit to see what will happen))

I keep at the sword practice at the stadium for a couple of hours, then when I get tired and bored I head back toward my cabin, still trying to memorize as many new faces as possible, not one seems familiar.
"That's our new sibling?" A bunch of Aphrodite's kids were asking as Shadow passed. "She looks so fat." They were judging the archer from afar. C.C didn't mind that, she was pretty positive with her image. Her ears twitched and she relaxed, aiming at the ground to let Shadow past. "Hi. I'm Corey Carson. Call me C.C though. Are you a camper here?" She smiled at him as sweetly as she could put it.
"Yeah, and you?" I respond, at least this new face was reaching out. She was pretty enough, and polite, so I might actually keep talking to her depending how this goes.
"Just got here yesterday." She smiled and nodded to the taller male before she stepped back and extended her arm again, hand extended. "Corey Carson. Call me C.C." He smile widened but her lips kept shut tightly as she heard more of her siblings trying to destroy her with their words.
(yo, anybody on?)
"Shadow, and you've said that twice now" I point out with a chuckle, "who is your God parent?"
"Aphrodite." C.C smiled proudly, she always felt proud of that, her dad would tell her stories about her the goddess, leaving the god factor out.
"Hmmm." I sound mainly for my own ear. "you dont act like it."
"I'm not like my siblings because I'm not stuck up like them!" She let another arrow fly, this one missed the venter of the bulls-eye by about five inches.
"Yup, you basically summed it up" I say to her, "nice shot by the way"