todos jugamos a ser alguien más lobos of Chimel, Original RP

PungoBliss posted on Jan 16, 2015 at 01:33AM
The plot is simple for an advanced Rp, but I feel that it is better to keep it simple so that it can be expanded.
The wolves of Chimel valley have called this huge space between the mountains home for generations. They have fought fiercely to protect their homes from invaders, wild cats, and other wolves.
There are many small packs in the valley, though they are all ruled by one alpha. Betas rule each of the small packs, though they take orders from the alpha.
But a new force is threatening the packs, one that will bring them together. Humans are forcing their way into the valley, slowly taking over the wolves precious homes.
The wolves must join forces, work together, and stop this new enemy from invading.
Please, if you are interested, message me with a brief descriptive paragraph of your wolf/wolves. Please, only one or two wolves, and No God modeling, invincibility, or over all rudeness. Proper grammer, punctuation, spelling, and descriptive paragraphs are a must. I will choose ranks, I am the alpha. No inapropriate behavior, you know what I'm saying. I will post my wolve's paragraphs below.

todos jugamos a ser alguien más 36 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año PungoBliss said…
Alright, my wolves.
Koenal; The alpha. He is not a young male, not is he old, in the prime of his life. He is a large, powerful beast with his fair share of scars covering his black coat. He gained his role of leadership through years of battle and cunning, and will not soon back down from the role. Most of his time is spent wandering between the packs, never spending too much time with one or another, and the rest of it alone, hunting, scouting, protecting the valley from intruders.
Kai; The wanderer. She is a young female, having arrived only months before in the cold of winter, alone and starving. She is small, silver in color, and spends her time trying to find a place where she belongs.
hace más de un año Rogue475 said…
Johnathan Garred; A lonely Mountaineer in his mid-forties. Came to the Northern Mountains after he left the Marine Corps, all in the hopes of living his own life free of control and corruption. He has maintained a small cabin just west of the Chimel Valley, it has withstood the harshest of winters for six years now... But nothing can withstand against the evil of mankind...
Alright, I shall start.)
Kia moved with the swiftness and grace of a shadow, drawn towards the smells of a cabin. She had never known the harshness of a human's hand, and curiosity drove her towards the place, though she was cautious and wary as she went.
Jon~

The man took his axe and swung it downwards, cleaving the small chunk of wood in two. "Damn cold out, huh girl?" Jon smiled as his dog; Celle, shifted behind the diesel truck. He continued on through the harsh cold, chopping blocks of wood until he had enough to last him a few days when the blizzards came.
last edited hace más de un año
Kai sniffed at the air, ears swiveling foreward at the scent of a dog, and the sounds of a human voice. She crept closer, moving ever so carefully, but curiosity and loneliness drove her to ignore her instincts to flee.
Jon~

Suddenly Celle's ears perked up, and before Jon knew it, his dog was standing on all fours with a snarl and an intense glare. When Jon turned, he saw nothing but trees and the occasional boulder. "Easy girl."
Kai was standing motionless, one paw lifted, ears erect, tail held high. She was no threat to the dog, and her calm, alert manner showed no signs of aggression. She was simply curious.
Jon~

Celle's tail began to wag as she made her way in the direction of the wolf. "Celle, where you going girl?" He asked, following slowly before stopping the moment he spotted the wild beast. "... Celle, come on girl, come here."
Kai waved her tail slowly, taking a step to meet the dog midway, sniffing at her with wild curiosity, keeping calm and being as non threatening as possible. She turned her head to look also at the other strange creature, without any fur and walking on his hind limbs.
Jon~

The man slowly inched closer his axe still in hand in case the wolf turned out to be savage. "Celle, you meet a new friend? He smiled lightly as he came within ten feet of the two animals. Jon knelt and whistled quietly for his dog.
Kai sat down on her haunches, watching the man steady. She only looked away when she heard distant howls, members of one of the packs hunting near the valley's end.
Jon~

His head turned towards the howls, instantly fearing the worst. "... Celle!" He insisted somewhat loudly, the dog whimpering as it went back to Jon.
Kai tagged her tail when the dog made the sound of fear, trying to express to them that there was nothing to be afraid of as she stood again, moving slightly closer to the two of them, wanting to sniff the strange creature's odd pelt.
Jon~

The man tilted his head slightly, raising an eyebrow. "... What a creature." He smiled lightly, admiring the wild beast. Jon then stood and patted his dog behind the ears. "Alright."
Kai went right up to him, tail tucking a bit as she sniffed at his clothing, and with her classic lupine curiosity, grabbed the edge of his coat in her teeth and tugged lightly, yipping softly when she realized it wasn't attached to his body.
Jon~

"Whoa now!" He chuckled and set his axe against the wood chopping block. Then he knelt once more and offered his hand to be sniffed.
She sniffed, tail wagging more quickly as she licked his fingers lightly, and then got right up and personal in his face, sniffing his nose and hair, simply overjoyed to have found another creature that didn't just drive her away or flee in terror.
Jon~

At first a wave of fear went over the man as the Wolf drew itself closer, but Jon simply laughed when he was overwhelmed by the wolf's affection. "I bet you're hungry." He muttered, standing up slowly to not startle the Beast. A moment later he returned with chopped pieces of venison from a deer he had hunted just a day prior. "Well here ha go."
She curled her lips back with disdain, white teeth showing at the smell off the meat. It wasn't fresh, so she wouldn't even think about eating it, even if her stomach was empty, as it usually was.
Jon~

"... Fine, suit yourself." He shrugged and fed the meat to his dog. "Sure are picky for a wild one."
She sat back on her haunches, watching his every movement, alert to every sound around them, every smell that drugged on the cold breeze.
Jon~

"You must be from that pack of wolves I saw when I went hunting..." He concluded, before scratching the animal behind its ears.
She made a low frowning sound, leaning into the rubbing. It was nice. Kai stood, however, and turned, ears straining to catch the sounds of the valley. Alpha was howling, calling the packs to him.
Jon~

"... Wolf buddies huh? Well, best you be off then." He sigh, ceasing to pet the creature.
She whined softly, turning so she was sitting directly against his leg, and as though she had completely understood him, refused to leave.
Jon~

He was completely baffled by the wolf's friendly nature. Never before had he seen any wild animal so willing to trust in something other than their own kind.
She looked up at him, huffing quietly before standing again, padding slowly in the direction she had come.
Jon~

"Wa-..." The man's words stopped as he knew the creature had a family. With another sigh, he turned and went for the door to his cabin.
She didn't go more than fifty feet or so, turning back and jogging back to the cabin, sniffing around it before laying down near the door. She was safer here, with the dog and the strange upright beast, than with her own kind.
Jon~

Once inside the man started his old stove, putting extra wood inside for the increasingly cold air. "Celle, you hungry?" He asked, before the dog's tail began to wag. "Well, I'll take that as a yes." He smiled and cut off a chunk of the venison on the table.
Kai lay comfortably against the wooden structure, dozing with head on her paws, content for once.
Jon

The man proceeded to feeding the dog, then went to cook the cold meet, "And who are you... The Proud man said... That I should bow so low?" He sang quietly as the meat steamed and sizzled.
last edited hace más de un año
Kai stood after a long while, hearing the approach of another wolf, drawn by her scent to the cabin.
Jon~

"Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know." He continued, before remembering his cutting knife was still outside. "... Right." Jon murmured, then opened the door, but was stopped halfway when he saw the pale fur of the wolf lying outside.
Kai glanced at him, then turned back as another wolf stepped from the shadows off the trees, growling softly, angry at how near she was to the human.
Jon~

The man saw the other wolf at the edge of the tree line. "Friend of your's?" He murmured, stepping out into the cold slowly.